7; The Devil Visits The Dorm

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 EUN HYE'S POV


Today is the day!

Yeay, gonna pick up Nam Ju at the airport today.

I ran to the door, wear my wedges and open the door and saw Donghae and his friend just passed by my house.

After the incident in elevator,

err,

Should I called it as tragedy? Yup, it should be tragedy since my pure hand was touched by the erted idol.

Ok, again, exeggerating much Eun Hye!

Where were we just now?

Oh, ok, after the incident in elevator, we had bumped with each other for a few times. COINCINDENTALLY of course! Just like what happen just now.

Everytime I saw him, he must be hanging around the gummy smile guy.

Who? I don’t even bother to find out. Since he kinda protect the gummy smile guy too much.

RIDICULOUS ryte?

But that’s the reality. I wonder if they are gay couple. Kekeke.

Ohh, bout the gummy boy, I just found out that he’s the one who asked Donghae if the SUPER JUNIOR guys should wait for another elevator or not. Remember? The ‘very cute voice’? Yeap, he’s the owner of the voice.

Compared to Dongahe, I prefer this guy a lot. He’s smile is VERY cute, I adore his gummy.

Everytime we bumped with each other, he’ll smile and waved his hand to me. And then the erted Donghae will dragged him away from my sight.

Tsh, what a man.

I can’t even get to say Hi to the gummy boy since he always been dragged. Does the Donghae thing thought that my gummy boy is his puppy? Dragging him everytime we waved towards each other and give a death glare to me.

Err, wait, since when the gummy boy become mine? Haha, forget it Eun Hye! He’s an idol. There’s no way he’ll look at you as a true women. Sigh.

Heyy, why did I feel disappointed? I’m not in love with him right? Yeap, it’s a NO! A BIG NO!

The most important thing now is, go to the airport and fetch Nam Ju up.

I took the elevator, go down to the parking lot and drove my car out.

I the radio. A song is now being played.

I wonder who’s the singer.

Who still using the auto-tune machine nowadays. Seems like a group since the voice keep changing. Tsh, everyone can be singer nowadays, no need beautiful voice, just depends on your good look and auto-tune machine will help you. And then you’ll get thousands of scream from the fangirls.

“That’s it, a song from Super Junior 4th Album, Miinah. Now let’s proceed on our topic for this evening...” And blah blah blah, I’m not paying attention to the DJ anymore.

SUPER JUNIOR?

The singer just now is Super Junior? My neighbour?

Whooa, they used auto-tune? Do their voice sounds really bad?

Hurm, that will be in my things-to-find-out list. Maybe I should make a lil search bout my neighbours. Especially bout that Donghae thingy! I wanna know is he really that great till he become that cocky towards others.

Huh!


DONGHAE'S POV


SHOOT!

SHOOT!

Yeah, attack!!! Again, shoot him, shoot!!

OH NO! NOT AGAIN!!!!!

I turned my head to Kyu who’s sitting beside me holding a game controller. He’s giving me a smirk plus and evil smile.

Damn Kyuhyun! I lost 5 times in just 15 minutes! Now I only have 1 more chance to win. If I win, we’ll proceed until one of us lost 6 times. But since I already lost 5 times, I can only pray for the tie. Or else I’ve to do the stupid dare.

Yeah, we made a bet.

Someone who lost have to steal Kangin hyung’s boxer and throw the boxer out of the window. Means, to the girls who are waiting outside.

I know, I know! The fangirls will be glad to have hyung’s boxer, but, you know, the loser has to throw the boxer in front of Kangin hyung!

I don’t wanna do that!!! I don’t wanna to kill myself by giving Kangin hyung chance to kill me.

ANDWAE!!!

Why did I get myself involved in this stupid dare you asked?

Do you really think I have no brain?

If this lil brat here didn’t blackmail me, I won’t be doing this stupid dare duh!

He threaten me, yes, the magnae threats his hyung!

He said, if I don’t play with him, he’ll let Hyukkie know that I had kissed his cheek when I’m sleepwalking last night.

When the hell I start sleepwalking? Me, myself don’t even know bout that.

But this magnae said that he has proof! And yeah, sadly, I really had kissed him you know. He showed me the pic that he snapped with his phone.

I think he’s evil brain works everytime and everywhere.

That’s why, he even had the idea to snap my pic in the middle of the night, with one mission. To blackmail me today!!!

And you guys do know, how bad Hyuk’s jealousy right? I don’t wanna take risk to deal with his jealousy again!

Grr, now I’m regretting why did I love this devil so much? I should choose Wookie as my fav magnae from now on!

Yeah, Wookie won’t do anything bad as threatening to me! He’s a good kid.

Later on Wookie! Hyung will come to you when I won this battle!

I cracked all my fingers, ready to fight for my life!

“Ready to lose again hyung?” Asked the damn evil magnae.

“Ready to lose straight 5 games Kyu?”

“Bring it on hyung! I’ll bet on all my properties, I won’t lose!” He did sound arrogant you know! Tsch.

“START”

“Ddangkoma, come here!!! Don’t run!! You have to wear this shirt I made for you!! Or else you’ll get sick!”

Yesung hyung runs around us trying to catch his turtle. He disturbed my concentration. Kyu’s too of course since Yesung hyung keep on walking in front of him.

It’s just a turtle!! It’s not that hard to catch a turtle right?

Why did he just ran round us for few times? Don’t tell me his turtle walks faster than his run?

I glanced at Kyuhyun, the turtle is trying to climb up on his knee. Is it really a turtle?

Or a mixed turtle-monkey? Aigoo, the pet is just weird as the owner.

GAME PAUSED.

“Heyy why did you paused?” Of course I’m mad!! I almost win just now!

He take the climbing turtle and shoved it to Yesung hyung.

“Here! Take your turtle hyung and wear him the shirt now! If he won’t die due to coldness, I’m afraid he’ll die due to my anger!”

“Aaaah, my lil Ddangkoma! Here you are! Thanx for caring for my turtle’s health Kyu!” Yesung hyung chirped and skipped happily to his room.

Did he really thinks this evil would care for his pet?

And a turtle wearing shirt to avoid coldness in SUMMER?!!!

The most important, since when turtle nowadays starts to wear shirt?!!!

Hyung, I salute your weirdness level!

“Yeah, you lose hyung!! Get ready to be served as dinner tonight!!! HAHAHAHA”

I look at the screen, yes, I already dead. With blood all over the floor.

Wait, did he just resume the game without informing me?

WHAT THE HECK!! Cho Kyuhyun! You’re so dead!

“I’ll kill you first before I’m dead, devil magnae!!!” I strangle his neck.

“Hyung, hyung, HYUNG!! Let go of me! I’ll really die if you don’t stop!” He sound choked.

“LEE DONGHAE!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!” Smack!

Awwhh, my head!!! I let go of the devil and rubbed my head.

“Did you wanna be in the front page of tomorrow’s paper? ‘Super Junior Donghae killed his own member’. Go to the kitchen and wash the dish!” Said Eeteuk hyung while he’s checking Kyuhyun’s neck.

“But hyung….”

“No buts! Go, it’s your punishment for hurting Kyu! What if his voice was damaged? We’ll lose one of our best singer!”

Yeah, great! Now, Teuk hyung scolded me because of the devil.

I get up and saw Kyu’s sticking his tounge out towards me.

I knew it! He just acting that he almost lost his breath!

Damn Kyuhyun! How many curse you wanna get from my mouth?!

But still, my love towards the damn magnae cannot be erased!

Cannot be replaced by Wookie too.

Sigh.

You know I love you, that’s why you dare to mess up with me huh Kyu?

I am so dead tonight! Let’s pray Kangin hyung didn’t come home today.

Yeapp, I know.

IT’S IMPOSSIBLE!!

“GUYS, I guess we’ll have fish for dinner today! HAHAHA!”

That evil speaks again! Grrr. 


EUNHYUK'S POV


We just arrived home for few minutes, Teuk hyung come in first since I left my phone in the car.

When I entered the dorm, I heard a very loud and devil-like laugh.

Woo, I feel chill on my back. Does devil decide to show himself and frightening all of us?

Kyaaaah, I’m scared!! Where’s my Donghae? I need a hug!!

I keep on searching for Hae. Suddenly my eyes caught something.

Ehh? It’s not the devil who laughed.

It’s Kyuhyun? Whoa, I think the nickname we gave him really suits him.

An evil magnae who has devil laugh huh?

I shook my head. I have no intention to know what’s going on with him.

Maybe he becomes crazy after losing to some strangers. Who knows!

I saw my Hae in the kitchen.

Let’s take a look. What is uri Donghae doing now!!

“Hae? What are you doing?”

He turned his back.

Haha.

CUTE!

There are some foams on his nose and cheeks.

“Hyukkie, help meeeee! I never wash dishes before this!!” He pouts and cries like a baby.

Ok, he became MORE, MORE, MORE cuter when he’s pouting!

I stepped closer to him, rubbed the foam on his nose and cheeks and said “I just come back Hae. Wait, I’ll get changed ok!”

He nods, and yeah, still pouting.

Fangirls would be crazy if I upload his pouting pic in my twitter! Ok, enough with your twitter thingy Hyukkie. Get changed!

Get changed!

I patted his and walked to our rooms.

I grabbed the tissue box on a desk and throw it on Kyuhyun’s head who’s now almost crying due to execessive laugh.

PAP!

Score!

It hits his head.

“What’s wrong with you?” I said and walked away without hearing his answer.

In the room, I could hear he’s shouting bout fish. What’s wrong with fish? Uhh, the magnae turns crazy.

After had changed I walked back to the kitchen. Not to forget a small towel in my hand.

In case the devil still laughing, I’ll make him shut up by covering his mouth.

I look around the living room. Weird, I can still hear the laugh.

But, where’s the devil?

There he is! Rolling on the floor, from veranda, come in to the living room, and rolled back to the veranda. ROFL.

Rolling on the floor, laughing!!

Waaah, now I could see the real situation.

Here we go baby Kyu, I’ll let you shut up.

I came closer towards him. My leg stops him from rolling here and there.

I bend down and tie the towel to cover his mouth.

SETTLED!

Ohh wait, I need to tie his hands too!

“Hae, give me a towel. I caught a devil! Need to tie him!” I shouted to Hae.

He came running from the kitchen, holding a towel with a big grin on his face.

We tied the baby devil together and put him on the couch.

“YAAAH!!” I glare at the devil. How dare he kicks my precious leg?

SMACK!

SMACK!

“Awwwwwh!!” Hae and I shouted in union.

“THE HELL??!!” I turned back just to see Teuk hyung who’s now holding two remote controls.

One has safe landed on my head just now, and another one on Hae’s head I guess.

SMACK!

“This is your hell!” He said.

Awwwh, not again!!

Donghae rubs my head for me.

Thank you Hae, I love you!!! <3

“Whaeyo hyung?!!!” I asked Teuk hyung.

“What’s wrong with both of you? Torturing our poor Kyuhyun like that!” He said.

“Torturing our poor Kyuhyun like that!” Donghae mimicked Teuk hyung expression and the way he talks.

He got another smack after few second having a death glare from Teuk hyung.

“Awwwh, hyung!! You are the one who’s torturing us right now!! What if you broke our skull?” Good point there Hae! I rubbed his head.

“I do that because both of you start it first! Hae, I asked you to wash the dishes right?” Said Teuk hyung.

“You know what hyung, I’ll get revenge on you later, let’s go Hyukkie! Let’s finish the dishes!” Donghae grabbed my hand.

HALT.

My other hand was being hold too. I look at Teuk hyung.

“Without the anchovy, fishy!! Hyuk, you go buy some ingredients for todays dinner!! Here’s the list, and both you will be the chef tonight! It’s a punishment! No objection!” He gave me the list and sit on the couch beside Kyu to untie him.

Hae walked to the kitchen with his foot stomping hard on the floor.

Haha, how childish my Hae is!

I walked from our dorm, dragging my feet to the elevator. On my way, I saw Eun Hye’s trying to unlock her door.

“Eun Hye-shii?” I decide to talk with her since Hae is not here.

She lifted up her head.

EHHHH?

“I’m not Eun Hye!”


NAM JU'S POV

The hell? Why can’t I open the door?!!

What’s the code again just now?

040486? Or 040487? Or…..


“Eun Hye-shii?” I heard a guy’s voice.

I looked at him. Gulp. He’s cute!

“I’m not Eun Hye!” I said.

Seems that he just realized it when I lifted up my head.

“Jeh-sohng hamnida!” He bowed and smiled.

“I am...”

“GUMMY BOY!!!” Oppps, I closed my mouth with my right hand.

I didn’t just cut his sentences, I called him gummy boy too!

“Who’s gummy boy?” He looks confused but very cute!

OMG! BUSTED!!

**************************************************************************

End of Chapt 7!
How was it? I’m back at my college now guys!
Quite busy, so, forgive me if this is not good!!
You can complaint if you want!!! :D

Comment reply:

RoseYoung: Yeah, you're right! I wouldn't. Kekeke. Full house is funny right? ;D And heyy, this chap fulls of devil magnae too xD


Actual chap written on 2nd June 2010