12; The House Warming Party -PART 2-

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 
We shop for the ingredients together.
 
What I mean by ‘we’ is ME, HYUKJAE, NAM JU and half of EUN HYE.
 
It’s because she’s too sleepy to open her eyes.
 
She just let us decide to pick anything and promise to cook something good.
 
Since we had forced her to come with us, I’ll let her go this time.
 
And guess what? She’s sleeping in a trolley. To be exact, the trolley I’m pushing right now. Sigh.
 
Eunhyuk and Nam Ju walk in front of my trolly, pushing another trolly together.
 
How can they get close within a day? Why did me and Eun Hye met just for fighting or saying something sarcastic towards each other?
 
It’s all her fault. If she didn’t try to steal my car, we might be friends like Eunhyuk and Nam Ju.
 
Oh, by the way, should I tell you something?
 
IT IS REALLY EMBARASSING PUSHING A TROLLEY WITH ONLY A GIRL IN IT!
 
I pushed her head lightly. Stupid fangirl! How could she dare to sleep when she got the chance to shop with the most handsome prince in Super Junior?
 
She moved a lil bit. Omo! Don’t tell me she’s gonna wake up and hit my head back?
 
I stop pushing the trolley. Waiting for any possible outcome.
 
Phew. Lucky! She did not awake. *wipe my sweat and throw in on the floor*
 
Ok, lie. I’m not sweating at all, besides I’m in a market with air conditioner.
 
I just add the wiping sweat part to make my story telling interesting.
 
Interesting isn’t it? Hahah. Better say yes dear fangirl!
 
“Donghae-shii, what else should we buy? Our trolley almost full of pork belly meat. This monkey here only want to eat samgyupsal for our lunch.” Nam Ju asked me something I couldn’t answer.
 
Because I feel like wanna eat samgyupsal for today’s lunch too. 
 
What a coincidence huh? Hyukkie and I have the same taste in food. Hahha.
 
“Urm, maybe chickens and ginseng Nam Ju-shii?” I asked her back.
 
“Ahah, samgye-tang! Eun Hye can cook that very well!” She chirped happily and slapped Eunhyuk’s shoulder.
 
Eunhyuk slapped her shoulder back and they grinned towards each other.
 
I’m freaking jealous they are that close.
 
Yeap, I know, Hyukkie is friendly and Nam Ju seems to be a friendly type too, but still, I don’t like it.
 
Watch out Hyukkie! Don’t you ever dare to cheat on me! xD
 
Eun Hye moved her body once again. I turned my attention to her.
 
So, this fella here can cook well huh? We’ll see it later.
 
I looked around to make sure Nam Ju didn’t pay attention to us. She’s arguing with Hyuk on which ginseng looks better.
 
Ok, what a great chance! I pushed Eun Hye’s head once again. This time a bit harder.
 
“10 minutes auntie, just 10 minutes and I’ll get up” She mumbled.
 
Wait, now I am her auntie?
 
Tsch.
 
I, Super Junior’s Lee Donghae is currently pushing a trolley with a sleeptalking girl in it as her auntie.
 
Niga animyeon andwae, neo eobsin andwae…
 
 
My phone ring, I open the flip and answer the call.
 
“It’s already 830am! Hurry up and go back home before any fangirl could notice you!” Eeteuk shouted and ended the call without waiting for my feedback.
 
What a rude hyung. 
 
Maybe I should buy him a book on You Should Not Hang Up Before Hearing The Feedback From The Person You Called Even If He Is Your Dongsaeng.
 
Right, if there’s no such a book, I’ll write it by myself and give it to him.
 
“Hyukkie, are you two done? Teuk hyung asked us to go back now!” I took a peek on what they’ve put in their trolley.
 
Thousand slice or pork belly meat, some ginsengs, 3 chickens that have been chopped, vegetables and fruits.
 
“Wait, we have to discuss what should they cook for dessert.” Eunhyuk replied. But there’s no sign there were discussing. They are arguing instead.
 
“Put what’s your choice in list, and just grab the ingredients. We have someone that promised to cook here.” I ordered them.
 
They exchange look with each other and nodded.
 
Settle! We’ll have Baesook and Patbingsoo as the dessert.
 
After we paid all the things (of course using Nam Ju’s money) we walked to Eunhyuk’s car and put all the things in the bonnet.
 
Nam Ju asked me to lift Eun Hye up from the trolley and put her at the backseat.
 
“Why should I?” I snapped at her.
 
“Yah, you know what? We sleep pretty late last night. Don’t you think it’s your fault she has to get up early?” She scolded me.
 
Wait. She scolded me? Donghae being scolded? Ghah, this is sure daebak!
 
“Ssokay Hae-ah. I’ll lift her.” Eunhyuk said.
 
Uh-huh. Don’t you try to be gentleman here Hyukkie! Only me can touch Eun Hye.
 
“Nevermind, I’ll do it!”
 
I lift her and put her in the backseat.
 
Suddenly someone pushed me from the back and closed the door.
 
“Just stay at the back, I’m gonna sit in front with Eunhyuk” Nam Ju said.
 
The Hell? This girl is really something.
 
Both of them fill in the front seat. 
 
“Are you okay at the back Hae? Or you want to drive?” Eunhyuk asked me before he starts driving.
 
“Nope. It’s okay. You can drive. I’m sleepy by the way.” He nodded and starts driving.
 
Few minutes later, I fell into deep slumber and I felt someone moves my head.
 
I felt a bit heavy on my right shoulder and then I heard a “SNAP”.
 
Too sleepy, I just let it go without knowing two monkeys had snapped my pic with Eun Hye sleeping together.
 

EUN HYE'S POV

 
YAWN!~~~
 
I think I had enough sleep.
 
Time to work Eun Hye!
 
I open my eyes. Oh wait, why did I feel something on my head.
 
And what’s this nice fragrance?
 
I turned my head and found out that I slept on someone’s shoulder and ‘that’ someone is sleeping on my head.
 
‘That’ someone is no other than Lee Donghae.
 
“YAH!!!” I shouted.
 
He woke up and seem pissed off.
 
“What’s wrong?” He asked.
 
“Of course there’s something wrong if you just slept on my head!” I yelled.
 
“Jinja? I don’t know bout that. Just forget it ok.” He said and continues sleeping. But now, on my shoulder.
 
What the…?
 
I pushed his head hard to the window and it makes him fully awake now.
 
“YAH! How dare you push my head?” He sounds angry.
 
“Yeap, I have the guts. Any problem with it?” I smirked.
 
Before he could reply, gummy boy stop us by saying we’re home.
 
I stomped out from the car and helped Eunhyuk to carry the plastic bags.
 
Eunhyuk sent all the plastic bags to our kitchen. 
 
Why did I only mention Eunhyuk’s name? The arrogant Lee Donghae already left us to carry all the stuffs from the basement park.
 
I thanked Eunhyuk and closed the door.
 
Nam Ju told me Super Junior will come at two. Means, we have 5 hours to prepare.
 
We started to move our furniture to make our living room become spacier.
 
At one we finished cooking Samgye-tang, Bibimbap, Patbingsoo and Baesook. As for the samgyupsal, we’ll grill it together with Super Junior later.
 
I took a rest for a while and then get ready to welcome my guest.
 
At 2pm sharp, our doorbell rang.
 
We open the door and here it comes, 13 idols in front of my house.
 
“Anneyonghasaeyo!” Both of us bow and greet them.
 
“Annyeonghasaeyo! Urineun Super Juni-OR yo!” They greeted us back with palm thingy.
 
We invite them to enter our house and take a seat in front of a long table.
 
Before that, they didn’t forget to jump up and down from the couch, wandering around house, peeking into our room and touch all of our stuff that caught their attention.
 
Bunch of crazy people are trying to ruin my house.
 
“Should we introduce ourselves Eun Hye-shii?” The leader asked after Siwon dragged him from my room to sit.
 
OMO! I can see his dimples!
 
“Yeah, maybe we should start first?” I asked all of them.
 
They nodded. Some of them were grinning. That includes Eunhyuk, Yesung and Sungmin.
 
“No need to introduce yourself. We already know! Skip, skip! Who’s the girl besides you?” Waaah, Kim Heechul really has low patients level like what I’ve watched from all the videos huh?
 
“Nam Ju imnida. I’m Eun Hye’s cousin” Nam Ju said and bowed. I bowed too since they are my guest.
 
“Arasso, nice to meet you Nam Ju-shii. Now it’s our turn.” Eunhyuk said.
 
“Yah, you already know me! Don’t act like we just meet.” Nam Ju elbowed him who sat just besides her.
 
“Howwe uld are youuu buth?” Someone resembles Hangeng asked us.
 
Okay, of course he resembles Hangeng. It is the real Hangeng! And wow, his pronounciation! Perferct hillarious. Hahhaa.
 
“Don’t mind his accent. He asked your age.” Sungmin added.
 
“Ahha, we know. He still can't speak hangul properly right? Wanna take some tutorial class with me Hangeng-shii?” Nam Ju asked him and winked.
 
“I wouuuld luuve too! Komaaaawooo!” He winked back.
 
All of us just laugh.
 
“Wait, you already know who are we?” Siwon asked along with his hand gestures.
 
“Yup, we’ve made some research. Btw, we are 22 this year.” I said.
 
“Same age like our magnae then?” Shindong seems excited.
 
“Yup. And since we already know all of your name, tell us something we don’t know.”  Nam Ju chirped.
 
“Ok, how bout we give you a quiz bout our nickname and both of you have to guess?” Kangin make a suggestion. And OMGee, his voice is sure manly. I was perfectly melted!
 
“Agree!” Nam Ju said and she high five with Kangin.
 
“First, guess who is loveable blurness?” Eeteuk asked.
 
“Yesung? Nope, Ryeowook?” I answered.
 
“Yeay! 1 point for Eun Hye!” Eunhyuk cheered on me.
 
I winked to him and I feel someone glaring at me. Ok, I have no time to bother what’s Lee Donghae was thinking.
 
“Neh, Ryeowook imnida. How did you know it’s me?” He smiled cutely. Awwwh, I wanna pinch his cheek.
 
“I don’t know bout the blurness part, but I think you are the most loveable person.”
 
“He is. And for your information he just had his 23rd birthday few days ago.” Sungmin said and hugged Ryeowook.
 
“Ohh, jinja? Mianhe, we have nothing to give you.” Nam Ju apologized and hit Eunhyuk’s hand for not telling her anything.
 
Are they that close till Nam Ju can just hit him if she wants?
 
“It’s okay. Don’t be sorry. We bought cake here to celebrate with both of you. Ok, next. Guess who is Cutie Pie?” Ryeowook explained.
 
Ok, this is a bit hard. There are many cutie in this group. In fact, all of them are cute.
 
“Is it you Shindong-shii?” Nam Ju guessed and pointed her finger to Shindong.
 
“Bingo! You are awesome! What did make you think it’s me?" He asked.
 
“Pie is equal to food and food lead to you Shindong-shii.” Nam Ju replied. 
 
Her statement made Shindong let his loud laugh out.
 
“Next, the bubble boy is…?” Shindong asked.
 
Yesung give us a hint by clearing his throat for few times.
 
“Is it you Yesung?” I asked him.
 
“Yeay, you are right Eun Hye-shii! How did you know?” He sounds really happy. I repeat, REALLY.
 
“Pabbo hyung. Of course she would know. You make it obvious!” Kyuhyun smacked Yesung’s head using his psp lightly.
 
“Aaahh, like that. Haha, nevermind. Let’s move on to other person. Who is the living work of art?” Yesung chirped.
 
Work of art? Must be someone who has a goddess-like face.
 
My eyes stop on Siwon. Must be him!
 
“SIWON!!” Nam Ju shouted excitedly.
 
“Awwwh, I wanna said that too!” I said.
 
“Correct! Both of you did your research well!” Eeteuk clapped his hands.
 
“Aniyo, we never knew bout all these nicknames. We just guess. And indeed Siwon is the best living work of art I’ve ever seen!” Here comes Nam Ju’s fangirling mode.
 
Siwon smiled and said “Komawo Nam Ju-shii!(of course with his gestures). Now, guess who is the real leader?”
 
“Ehh? The real leader? Eeteuk-shii is not the real one?” I looked straight to Eeteuk’s eyes.
 
“Of course I am! It’s just the nickname was given to Kangin since he’s soo manly.” He explained.
 
“HYUNG! YOU JUST EXPOSED ME!” Kangin barked.
 
“Opps, mianhe Kangin ah! I slipped that out of purpose!” He grinned.
 
Nam Ju and I laughed happily. 
 
If I know all of them are this friendly(well except for Donghae), I’ll invite them to come the first day I move in. Haha.
 
“Can we proceed this guessing quiz while eating? I’m hungry to death!” Eunhyuk cried.
 
“Arasso, arasso! Let’s eat! We’ll serve the food in no time. So, just wait okay!” Nam Ju and I went to the kitchen. She dragged Eunhyuk along with him to help in.
 
Both of them took the food to the living room, leaving me alone in the kitchen, making juice.
 
“Are you done yet? Hyuk asked me to get the juice from you.” I knew this voice.
 
I turned my body towards Donghae to tell him to wait.
 
Wrong step.
 
I turned to hard till my shoulder hit his. This makes me stumble and almost fall. 
 
“Hey watch out!” He said.
 
I feel secure for a second with a hand wrapped around my waist to save me from falling but not until my back hit the floor and something (to be exact someone) is on top of me.
 
Not to forget with his lips locked on mine.
 
Little that I know someone had witnessed this embarrassing moment.
 
Neugu?
 
*********************************************************
 
End of Chap 12. Neomu2 mianhe for the late update! You can kill me if you want. Kekeke.
Ok, seriously, I’m sorry readers! *bow*
Enjoy! (I guess this chapter is Dong Hye special. Haha.)
 
Comment reply:
 
RoseYoung: Agreed. My Eunhyukkie is always adorable. Kekkeke. xD Aaah, maybe I'll put that scene in another chapter okeeeii :] Thank you!!~ I will try..
 
 
Actual chap written on 2nd July 2010