13; The House Warming Party -PART 3-

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

NAM JU'S POV

We continue to play the guessing game and eat at the same time.

Shindong and ‘monkey’ are too busy to join us because they were incharged in grilling the samgyupsal.

I know they voluntereed because they could eat first and more than anyone else.

“Ok, now! Guess who is The Miracle of 1.3 Million?” Kangin said. (Sounds like shouting actually)

Miracle?

I poked Eunhyuk’s hand “Nugu?”

“Bwoh?” He asked me back. With mouth full of meat.

This monkey! We asked you to cook! Not eat! “Who is The Miracle of 1.3 Million?”

“Aaaah. It’s Geng hyung.” He continues to cook. Opps pardon me. He continues to stuff all the meat into his mouth.

“Hangeng-shii!!” I shouted excitedly.

“Motayo!” Most of them clapped their hand.

“She cheated! She asked me what the answer is just now.” Eunhyuk said without averting his eyes from the grilled meat. Ready to eat the meat for I-don’t-know-how-many-times.

Aish, jinja! Why did you tell me the answer if you wanna blew me up!

“Nam Ju, your answer cannot be accepted! Hyuk, don’t tell her anything!” Eeteuk maybe speaking to himself since Eunhyuk didn’t paying any intention to him.

“Why miracle of 1.3 million?” Eun Hye asked. I noticed that she keep on eye-ing Kyuhyun.

What happened here? Sudden fall for magnae?  

“It’s because, out of 1.3 billion people who went to the audition, I’m the one who get chosen” Hangeng explained well this time.

“1 billion?” Eun Hye screamed.

“I said 1 billion? Mianhe, it’s 1 million!” He laughed and hit Heechul’s thigh continuosly.

Heechul who seems irritated shove Hangeng’s hand away.

“Nappeun namja!!” Hangeng said to Heechul and pushed him away.

Siwon put his hand on Hangeng’s head and rub it.

Awwwh, I watch SiHan moment in front of my eyes!!

“Let’s proceed, who do you think is the Ultimate Sweetness?” Hangeng asked us with a smile after being consoled by Siwon.

I look at all of them one by one. There are 6 names that haven’t been mention yet.

They are Monkey, Donghae, Eeteuk, Heechul, Kibum, Kyuhyun.

None of them are sweet enough in my eyes.

This is weird, I’m really sure they are not the Ultimate Sweetness.

I keep on searching. Omo!

I left the sweet pumpkin out.

“SUNGMINNIE!!!~” Eun Hye talked faster than me.

“Awwwh, you called me Sungminnie? You are sweeter than me!” He made some aegyo towards Eun Hye.

THIS IS NOT FAIR!!

I slammed my spoon onto the table.

“Awwwh, NOONA!!!~ DON”T GET MAD!!~” Guess what? He falls on my trick as he did some aegyo towards me too.

Even if I’m not really his noona, but, hey, who could resist Sungmin’s aegyo!

I smiled towards him and said, “Noona is not angry anymore!!”

He gave me a big hug and asked the two of us the next question.

Hurm, this is confusing.

I look at Heechul. Is it him?

“Pssst, is Cinderella and Snow White the same person?” I nudged Eunhyuk’s side.

Still fighting over the meat with Shin Dong, he just shook his head.

“Yaah!”

I shouted a little to get his attention.

“Think by yourself Ju-ah, now, don’t disturb oppa, arasso! Oppa is in a big war” With that, he continues to stuff his mouth with the meat he stole from Shin Dong.

OPPA? Erk.

Basin please, give me a basin!!

I wanna throw up!!

How dare he call himself oppa?

“You’re not my oppa! You pabbo!!” I hit his head slightly but he ignored me.

“Oppa? We’ll discuss bout this matter later in the dorm Hyuk!” Donghae said. Weirdly, he kept on eye-ing Kyuhyun too.

I look at Kyuhyun, does he become extremely attractive today because not only girl, but a GUY keep on eye-ing him?

He looks at the duo, and gives them a smirk.

Ahhah, I smell something fishy~~

Later! I’ll try to dig what happen between those three.

Oh, back to Donghae’s warn towards Hyuk, you can guess he didn’t get any response right?

Uh-huh, now I know. For the monkey, meat is MORE important than Donghae.

“Hey girls! What’s up? You took so long to answer this question.” Eeteuk said while feeding Kangin.

SiHan, EunHae, and now what? KangTeuk?

Awwwh, what I’ve done in my past life till I got the chance to see their pairing moments in front of my eyes?

Come, come, another pairing! Do something! I want more Suju pairing!~

“Err, I don’t know who is Snow White. I thought Heechul is Cinderella? Maybe Kibum?” Eun Hye said.

Kibum? The cold Kibum? Snow White? Nonsense!

I gazed at him, wanna know the true answer.

“It’s embarrassing to admit this, but yes, I am.” He said while looking at Eun Hye and what? He blushed? This is crazy!

How could Kibum and Snow White be the same? I really don’t want to know.

“Next question!” I snapped the shy (?) Kibum out.

“Ah.. Ah-ah, do you guys know who is Dangerous Cinderella?” Kibum asked.

Oh no Kibum, don’t you think your question is a BIT, no, SO stupid?

Don’t you heard that Eun Hye said she knew Heechul’s nickname is Cinderella?

Aigoo this kid. But why is Heechul dangerous?

“Your question is too easy Kibum. Heechul-shii, next question please!” I said.

“HAHAHAHA, who in the world doesn’t know the big star Kim Heechul right? Arasso, arasso. Aigoo, this guy’s popularity.” Ok, you’re really pro in bragging you popularity Heechul-ah.

“Aissh, jinja! Eat this and shut up!” Hangeng stuffed meat that he wraps with salad in Heechul’s mouth.

“Heh, jealous aren’t ya? Now. I hate to say this, but, guess who’s y Fishy?” He said with his full mouth.

I try to look what Eun Hye’s response. I know she knew the answer.

I see, look like she finds her bowl and spoon very attractive today. Why you asked? Because she keep on staring on them.

“What’s so y about you Donghae?” I asked him who was busy feeding himself (pretending not hearing anything)

“Agreed! I’m the iest right Nam Ju?” No need to tell, you knew the pro-bragger well right?

“No! I am the iest!!” Here comes the leader.

“Naah, none of you are! I am the one!” Kangin wants to win too.

“Don’t you guys think, I’m the one who actually the iest person in SM?” You guys won’t believe who said that. It’s Siwon!!

 “Oh, shut up! There’s no one qualified to get that title. Arasso?” I guess this makes them really shut up except for Heechul.

“Why is everyone jealous of my beauty?” That’s what he said. Tsch.

I just ignored him. “You didn’t answer my question Donghae-shii!”

“Bwoh?” He asked me back.

“Nothing, just move on to the next question.” I showed him this boring face. (-__________-)

“Next question already? From me? Waah, you guys cook really well cause I’m sooo into the food that I didn’t hear what’s going on around me.” He said with cheeky smile.

Stop pretending you liar!

“Ok, the Hottest Baby?” He asked.

“Boreeed, why are the questions keep on becoming easy?” I gave him another bored look and asked Kyuhyun, “Next!”

“Eun Hye shii? Who is Bejewelled?” Finally we can see Eun Hye’s face after about 10 minutes she’s staring at the -I-don’t-know-what-so-attractive-about-that-bowl.

Now, everyone’s attention is on Eun Hye. Including the monkey. Maybe he heard his nicknames being called.

“Err, Hyukjae!” Eun Hye stuttered a bit.

“You’re right! Here, I give you my meat!” He gives Eun Hye a very cute gummy smile and put a slice of meat into Eun Hye’s bowl.

“And last but not least, I am the Fallen Angel! Nice to meet you guys!” Eeteuk being the last person introduced his own nicknames.

“Nice to meet all of you too.” Eun Hye and I bowed and speak in unite.

 

EETEUK'S POV

“Who wears white underwear, fold in!” Eunhyuk said while glancing at me.

I took a peek into my jeans.

 AH, white!

Aissh, this boy, how did he knows I wear white today? (I wear white everyday actually xD)

I fold in my pinky finger. Apparently, everyone except Hyuk folds in too.

Both of Eun Hye and Nam Ju are blushing because Kangin teased them about their underwears.

“What did you wore?” I asked Hyuk.

“I wore nothing.” He replied.

“Ewwww, gross!!” Nam Ju besides him pushed him away from herself.

“HAHAHA, just kidding. I wore black today! Wanna see?” He winked at Nam Ju.

“No, thanks. My turn right?” She said.

If you’re wondering, we are playing the Son Byeongho game. The one that Eunhyuk and I once played in Happy Together. (Put down a finger if the question applies to you, whoever has none finger left to fold in is the loser and get sprayed).

Current situation?


Me 2 fingers left
Chullie 3 fingers left
Hannie 4 fingers left
Yesungie 4 fingers left
Kanginnie 3 fingers left
Shindongie 3 fingers left
Minnie 4 fingers left
Hyukkie 3 fingers left
Hae 4 fingers left
Siwonnie 3 fingers left
Wookie 4 fingers left
Kibummie 4 fingers left
Hyunnie 3 fingers left
Eun Hye 4 fingers left
Nam Ju 3 fingers left

 

 

I am the only one who has folded 3 fingers! Andwae! I can’t let my pretty pace being sprayed by water!

“Lemme see. LEE families, fold in!” Nam Ju said and winked back to Hyukkie.

Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin fold in their finger.

Now, I have Hyukkie on my side. We both have 2 fingers left! Kekeke.

Kibum’s turn. “Who blew up the candles just now, fold in.”

Ryeowook and Yesung fold in their finger.

Speaking bout candle, just now we celebrated Wookie’s belated birthday and Yesung wants to blow up the candle too. Being a good dongsaeng, Wookie let Yesung blow the candle together with him. That’s why those two have to fold in.

“My turn, finally!” Here Kangin goes.

“Any girl here, fold in!” He said with a big laugh.

“Not fair!!” Eun Hye and Nam Ju shouted, but still, they folded in.

“Whoever had kissed someone today, fold in pleaseeee!”

EHH? Everyone is shocked with Kyuhyun’s question.

Someone just had a kiss?

Who?

 

DONGHAE'S POV

I walked to the bathroom.

I want to wash my face so that the incident just now fades away.

I know, I’m lying to myself.

How could I want to forget that kinda sweet moment (even it is accident)

Why sweet? That is my first kiss! Of course I should consider that as sweet right? Should I? Or shouldn’t I?

Aiish, whatever! For now, I need time to think how to close that evil magnae’s mouth from spreading any rumors to everyone.

His question on Son Byeongho game just now almost killed me.

The evil makes me crazy!

Let’s get back to what happened two hours ago:

“Hae, could please help me? Take the juice and glasses from Eun Hye.” Hyukkie said to me when he’s stepping out from the kitchen.

I pick up my lazy and walked towards Eun Hye.

 “Are you done yet? Hyuk asked me to get the juice from you.” She turned her body facing me.

Her fast moves cause her shoulder to collide with mine.

“Hey, watch out!”

Seeing she almost falls, I wrapped my arms on her waist.

In a blink of eyes, you could tell what happen.

Me and Eunhye. In an awkward position, (which me on top of her) with our lips touched each other's.

We stayed like there for I-don’t-know-how-many-hours until the devils popped out.

“Hyung, why took-… Opps!! Look what happens here.” He said plus an completely evil smile.

I quickly get up and help Eun Hye to get up too.

“Tsch, both of you, get a room will ya?” He walked passed by me and wash his hand at the sink.

Before he walked out from the kitchen, he stop besides me and whispered, “Good job hyung. I’ll keep this story to threat you later.” With that, he patted my back twice and walked out.

-flasback ends-

ARGGGH! Who knows house warming could be sooo depressing yet exciting for me?

Depressing because I have to worry bout the evil.

Exciting because somehow I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach.

Aigoooo.

    

*****************************************************    

 

Chapt 13 updated!!!~

Sorry for the long wait! Enjoy~

Tell me what do you think bout this chap :]

Comment replies:

lolisho: SOMETHING? That something is Kyuhyun :D

guiwang_4ever: ahha, it's ok! I appreciate your comment by the way. Here's another update :]

musiqsoulELF: hye new reader!!~ I've read your fic :] Ohh, thank you, back to you. Hwaiting!! :)

 

Actual chap written on 5th July 2010