24; Some Moments Together

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

She said I’m cute! She said I’m cute!

SHE SAID I’M CUTE!

Ok, calm down Lee Donghae. What’s with all the giddy?

It’s not the first time you heard someone saying you’re cute right?

Yeah. But this is different. It comes from Eun Hye.

If anyone in dorm heard this, they’ll probably make stupid assumption again: I LIKE EUN HYE.

Well, I don’t. Right?

Err, why don’t we drop the subject?

I don’t feel like talking bout my so called feelings towards her.

“Ehem.” She cleared .

“Are you cold?” I asked her.

We are now sitting on the pavement at rooftop.

“No, I’m not. You have been spacing out for like 10 minutes don’t you know? I’m getting bored here.” She said.

Omo, she thought I’m boring?

DANGER! DANGER! She might think Kyu is more fun than me! This couldn’t be happen!

“Mian, mian. I was thinking about my hometown.” White lie.

“I you want to think about your hometown, why did you ask me out here?” Oh no, bad white lie.

“Arasso, I’m the one who fault. Mianhe.” I said.

“Ssokaay.” She replied and shrugged.

Am I REALLY a boring person?

“I heard that you told Kyu some parts of your history?” I asked.

She chuckled.

What so funny?

“History? I felt like I’m some of Korean’s important person. Haha.”

“You are. You are important for me.” I look at her, waiting for her response.

She just stayed silent.

Does she think that’s not sweet? It thought it IS sweet though.

Fai Donghae, fail.

If you keep on like this, you might lose her to Kyu.

And why the hell would I worry if Kyu get her?

Indeed, there’s something wrong with my brain.

I should ask Hyuk to accompany me to the sea if we have free times. I NEED SEA WATER.

“Not again, Donghaeee~” She whined.

“Mwoh?”

“You’re spacing out again. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m sorry. Yeah, I’m good. Now, tell me, is it true? You did tell Kyu huh?”

“That big mouth.” She muttered.

“Yeah, he forced me to. He said I owe him because he treated me a cup of coffee.” She said.

“Haha, that’s Kyu. You can never hide something from him.” I replied.

“Yeah, he’s like digging out all my past stories.”

“Care to share it with me?”

“Share what?”

“Your past story?” Please say yes, please!

“Why do you want to know?” She hesitantly asked.

“Is it wrong for me to know it? I want to know you better. It’s not fair you told Kyu, I know you first!” I said.

“Hahaha. You are sooo childish.”

“I am. Now tell me.”

“Arasso. Which part do you want to know?”

“ALL. If it’s possible, I want to know MORE than Kyu! He bragged to me in front of my face. That annoying jerk!”

“Okaaaay. I’ll tell you more than anything he knew, okay!”

I nodded. Scooting closer to her and shared my muffler with her.

She smiled and starts her story.

 

That morning.

 

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

 

“Yaaaah, why are you guys sooooo noisy? Are you guys blind or what? Obviously we are sleeping right?” I said, rubbing my eyes, walking out from my room. I make sure I closed it carefully.

Hae just got back at 4AM. What the heck that he chatted with Eun Hye till 4AM?

“YAH!” I said again. But they simply ignored me.

Those jerks.

I plumped my body on the couch and flipped on the remote.

“Eunhyuk-ah, you sat on my ddangkoma!” Yesung hyung shouted.

Seriously? How could I don’t even notice the big turtle?

It doesn’t even make sense.

I just ignored him. Serves him right.

“Eunhyuk-ah, get up!” He pulled me up from the couch.

“Hyung! I’m not sitting on your tortoise!” I replied.

“Then, prove it! Get up your now! Ddangkoma will die if you sit on him for too long.” He said crazily grabbing his hair.

This guy can never fail to amaze me with his weirdness. Did he even try to sit on the turtle that he could know it would dies if someone sits on it for too long?

I get up. Just do whatever this hyung wants before he goes crazier.

“Ehh? There’s no Ddangkoma here?” He said.

Of course duh. I lazily sit back and saw Ddangkoma at the veranda.

“There hyung, it’s trying to commit suicide!” I said hysterically. Making him go more hysterical than my voice.

He jumped to the veranda and cries “No Ddangkoma, NO!! Don’t commit suicide! It is okay if you are cold towards me, I still love you. Don’t kill yourself!” With that he took Ddangkoma who’s sticking out its’ head from the barrier steel. Maybe it’s greeting the fans downstairs.

“Heenim! You stole my heart pattern boxer aren’t you? Give it back!” Hangeng hyung shouted. He’s trying to pull Heechul’s hyung hair.

“No, I don’t! Don’t touch my hair!” He said and run around the dorm.

Hangeng hyung chased him and bluntly curse him in Chinese.

“Hyung, why did you run if you didn’t take it?” I yelled a bit to get his attention.

“Because I’m wearing his Pikachu boxer.” He said and runs without stop.

“Mwoh? No wonder I’ve never found it. It’s you who took it! Yaaah, palli! I want my heart pattern boxer!”

“YOU EAT MY BREAKFAST DIDN’T YOU?” And now, who’s that crazy guy shouting over his breakfast?

“I DON’T! Ddangkomi did!!~” The other crazy guy defends himself.

“WHY THE HELL Ddangkomi would eat pancakes????” The first crazy guy asked.

“Because Yesung hyung the weird taught the tortoise.” The second crazy guy bluntly replied.

“No it doesn’t eat your breakfasy Kibum aaaah! Kyuhyun’s still lying! Komi hates pancakes, it’ll get diarrhea if it eats that!” The third crazy guy comes in for rescue.

Turtles nowadays. They could even get diarrhea huh?

“GIVE BACK MY BOXER!”

“I DON’T WANT! I LOVE THE PINK HEART PATTERN!”

“JUST ADMIT YOU ATE MY PANCAKES!”

“I SWEAR I DON’T! THE ‘KOMI’ DID!”

“KOMI IS INNOCENT! KOMI, LET’S RUN!”

“WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE OFF AND GET YOUR MOVE FASTER? WE ARE ALREADY LATE!!! KIM HEECHUL STOP RUNNING, GET YOUR HAIR DONE PALLI! HANGENG STOP CHASING HIM AND JUST WEAR WHAETVER YOU HAVE! WHY IS IT HASTO BE THE PATTER HEART?”

“YOU, KIM KIBUM! SMACKED THAT JERK’S HEAD AND JUST TAKE BREAKFAST OUTSIDE! IT’S USELESS TO ARGUE WITH HIM! CHO KYUHYUN STOP EATING OTHERS’ BREAKFAST AND GET OUT FROM THE KITCHEN BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT THRU THE VERANDA. AND KIM JONGWOON, ENOUGH WITH YOUR KOMA, KOMI OR EVEN KOMU BEFORE I MAKE THEM KIBUM’S BREAKFAST!”

Everyone stop moving ever hearing the omma’s angry warn.

He is REALLY mad since he’s using everyone’s full name.

Kibum scoffed and walked to his room. Kyuhyun stuffed as much food as he can before walk out from the kitchen. Huh, no wonder he’s getting chubby now.

Heechul and Hangeng hyung stop running as Heechul hyung strips down the boxer he wore and throw it on Hangeng hyung’s head. He’s actually wearing the heart pattern boxer -_____-

“Since when I have a turtle named Komu?” Yesung hyung mumbled and put his turtles in their respective home.

All of you please get out quickly so that this dorm would be in peace.

.

.

.

I waved to Donghae, sending him to work from the door.

Awwwh, I look a lot like a wife ^^

He waved back and gave me a flying kiss.

I caught it and saved it in my heart.

I closed the door after he’s disappeared in the elevator and continue munching the corns.

I looked at the hanging clock on the wall.

The needles show it’s almost 12.

Nam Ju would come in no time!

DING DONG.

Speaking of the angel.

I washed my hand and skipped happily to open the door.

Nam Ju flashed me a smile and walked in.

“What did you cook for me?” I asked happily.

She chuckled. “Are you sure you are not a kid?”

“I’m sure because if I’m a kid, I would never get the chance to be friend with you.” I said.

“Pfft. But you acted like one you know!”

“I don’t know.” I grinned.

She hit my arms softly and continue taking out the food.

“I make you some crab stew, kimchi chigae and caramel puddings. You have no allergic towards these three right?” She asked.

“Nope. I eat everything.” I said.

“Good. Here, palli mokgu! I want to get ready to class.” She said after giving me a bowl of rice and tries to walk out.

Not that fast lady!

I grabbed his wrist.

She looked at me and cocked his eyebrows.

“Feed me.”

“Mwoh?”

“You heard it. Feed me.”

“I’m sure you are just hurt, not handicap.”

“Do I have to remind you who make me hurt like this?”

“You.” She replied, bold.

“Pleaseeeee?” I borrowe Hae’s infamous puppy eyes.

“Ghaaah, you are sure annoying, you know that?” She said.

“Unn. I knew that.” I grab a chair and pulled her down in front of me.

She took the bowl and spoon and starts feeding me with pout in her face.

“Yaah, if you show me that face, I’ll get an indigestion you know. Smileeee~” I said, pulling the corner of to make her smile.

She smiled *ehem* sweetly *ehem* and asked “Smile like this sir?”

I nodded. Grinning. I pinched her cheek and she pushed my hand softly. Actually I really want to caress her soft cheek. But I know, I’m not in the position to do so.

Maybe I really do like her. As in like from a guy to a girl.

“Ju.”

“Hmm.”

“Do you wanna go the Golden Disk award next week? I could get tickets for you two.”

“Onjena?”

“Next Thursday.”

“I’ll check our schedule first.”

“Arasso. You should come and support for us. We really hope that we win the Daesang awards. It’s Eeteuk hyung’s wish before he enters the army.”

“Is that so? How could you guys win? May I help something?” She asked.

“No need.  The ELFs are voting for us. I believe with them.”

 

*************************

 

HYUK believes in us, and here we are, making them sad. T____T

THEY LOSE IT! DAESANG AWARDS!

I make a double post, so, check the comments on the next chap. 

 

p/s: SHINee's fans out there (especially Jinki's), my friend made a really good fic bout SHINee(mainly Jinki). Please support and love her fic ^^

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14555/he-s-a-stalker-but-i-love-him-shinee