14; Our Adorkable Super Junior

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

YESUNG'S POV

 
I’m busy! I’m busy!
 
Busy of what you asked?
 
Do I really need to answer that?
 
I’ve said, I’m busy right?
 
Aisssh, jinja!
 
Ok, I’ll tell you. But promise me, you won’t bother me after I tell you, ok?
 
DEAL!
 
Actually, I’m busy make over-ing my ddangkoma. Eun Hye and Nam Ju will visit our dorm within 2 hours.
 
So, I need to prepare my ddangkoma so that he looks the best among us.
 
Now, could you please~~ leave me alone with my precious ddangkoma?
 
I suggest you to go take a look on other members. 
 
I heard that some of them were arguing, whose abs is the best.
 
Bunches of fool. None of your abs is related to welcoming party for the two girl pabbos!
 
Wait, does my lil ddangkoma related to them as well?
 
Think, think, and think.
 
Chakamman! I’m busy right?
 
RIGHT! I AM BUSY!
 
So, you guys think it for me :]
 
 

SIWON'S POV

 
Rub, rub.
 
Touch, touch.
 
“Naaah, his not that great. Touch mine!” Eeteuk hyung said.
 
What the?
 
My abs is not THAT great??
 
My delicious-and-heart-melting-abs is not that great?
 
You gotta be kidding me hyung!
 
How could your not-so-delicious-abs be better than mine?
 
HUH!
 
NOW 5 palms plus a paw are on Eeteuk hyung’s bare stomach.
 
Touching and rubbing his abs.
 
The only fools that believe hyung’s is better than mine is Ryeowook, Hangeng, Sungmin, Shindong, Heechul and his cat Heebum.
 
Why does Heebum involves in this competition too? =.='' 
 
Me, myself. Do not have the answer for that.
 
Ask my stupid Chullie who said his Heebum has abs too.
 
WHY THE HELL A CAT HAS ABS TOO?!!!
 
Ok, now, I sound like a stupid because I’m jealous of a cat that has abs.
 
“Naaah, hyung! I think Siwon’s is better.” Sungmin hyung said.
 
Neh~ hyung! I’m glad you are not blind. And that’s why I love you hyung!
 
Later, I’ll give you half rack of my bible as a present ok! 
 
“Aisssh, then, let’s vote. Write a person’s name who you think has the most delicious abs.” Kangin who failed as a jury made a brilliant decision.
 
10 minutes later
 
“Gentlemans, here, on my right hand. I have a box that content 14 votes from all Super Junior members. Let’s count who win this abs competition!” Kangin sounds like a professional MC.
 
He took one paper and read Kangin! One vote!”
 
“When the hell you have abs huh?” Teuk hyung yelled at him.
 
He just grinned.
 
“Yah, who’s the pabbo that wrote that! Come out!!” Teuk hyung keeps glaring all of us. 
 
“ Relaaaax, I wrote it by myself. Because for me Siwon’s better, but if I vote him instead of you, you’ll get mad. That’s why I wrote my own name.” Kangin hyung explained.
 
“Yah you pabbo! You and Hyuk are my only hope to win this title! Yaaah!” With that Kangin hyung received a smack on his head.
 
Kangin gave Eeteuk a dead glare. Being a chicken, Eeteuk said “Your abs is the best Youngwoon –ah! Proceed~”
 
Siwon, one vote! Whose writing is this?”
 
“Mine!” Sungmin raised up his hand.
 
Eeteuk, one vote!” 
 
“Thank me will ya hyung?” Shindong raised up his eyebrows.
 
Eeteuk hyung gave him a 120 degree bow.
 
Eunhyuk, one vote! Hyukkiee, you wrote this by yourself?” We looked at Hyuk who is busy twitting on his BB.
 
“Nope! Fishy, you did?” He asked Donghae who put his head on Hyuk’s lap.
 
“Yess honey, I wrote your name!” Donghae said without opening his eyes. Still on his attempts to get some sleep.
 
“Oh Hae, you are soooo …”
 
I couldn’t concentrate more on EunHae’s lovey dovey moment since Kangin hyung continues the counting.
 
“My lovely Hae, one vote!” 
 
Ok, no need to tell who wrote that. I glanced over the couple and saw Dongahe slightly pat Eunhyuk’s cheek.
 
Sigh~, being in love is good ne?~
 
 

EETEUK'S POV

 
 
Counting continues.
 
Now, Siwon has two votes. From Sungmin and himself.
 
EunHae with one vote each. 
 
GameKyu one vote. I don’t really know since when that lil devil has an abs. but, is it true? Just sitting in front of the PC will give you an abs? I should try that! 
 
Ddangkoma one vote. =.= This is total ridiculous. But hey, I guess the lines on Ddangkoma’s stomach looks like abs right? Yeaaah, I can accept if it really has an abs!
 
Me, two votes. From me and uri Shindong.
 
Kangin, the raccoon one vote.
 
CHA EUN HYE, one vote!”
 
“BWOH?” Now, that makes everyone shift their attention to Kangin. 
 
Yeah, including the GameKyu and Sleepy Fishy.
 
“When the hell you saw her abs Wookie?” Kibum yelled.
 
“Ehhhh? Aniyo! I’ve never seen her body. Even I have the intention in my mind. Kekeke. It’s just, I thought she got a beautiful curve, who knows if she has abs like Kahi noona right?” Well, that makes sense Wookie ah.
 
If Eun Hye really has abs, should I hook up with her? We could be TheAbsCouple :]
 
What the hell I’m thinking right now? 
 
Shooh, shooh! I only have Sun Ye in my heart now!
 
Yeah, Wonder Girls’s Min Sun Ye. After recording Come To Play with Wonder Girls months ago, I realized how cute she is. *blush*
 
Do I really have much time to even blush? Hell no! I’m in a battle, pabbo you Teukkie!
 
I smacked my head in my mind.
 
Now, 4 votes left!
 
I’m sure I’ll win!
 
Victory, victory Park Jungsu!
 
"Next, Heebum! One vote!” 
 
WHAT. THE. F!
 
Heebum? The hell cat? Must be crazy Heechul that wrote its name.
 
“Did you wrote this Chul hyung?” Kangin asked.
 
Either Kangin is blind or he’s trying to make me angry here. There’s obviously Heechul’s signature on the top of Heebum’s name.
 
Wait you yeobo! You’ll get something from me after this! Something very special!
 
DIVORCE LETTER!
 
Heechul just smirked. “Yeah.” He said.
 
“Ok, Heebum, one more vote!”
 
I quickly glared at Hangeng.
 
He hid behind Heechul and said, “He threatened me, Teuk-ah! Mianhe!” 
 
Aigooo. I’m not mad because you didn’t vote me Hannie ah. But please, use your brain! That bloody cat doesn’t has any single lines on its stomach. Then, where the hell you could see his abs?
 
Sigh.
 
“Eh? A paw? Is this Heebum’s?” Kangin asked Heechul.
 
“No, it’s Shindong’s. Of course Heebum’s duh!” Heechul rolled his eyes. I wish I could take his eyes and grilled ‘em.
 
Last vote, last vote!
 
My onle hope is Kim Kibum!
 
I looked at him with pleaded eyes.
 
“The winner is……”
 
“Dugun, dugun, dugun, dugun….”
 
HEEBUM THE CAT!!” He Kangin showed us the last paper with Heebum’s name written on it.
 
“KIM KIBUM! YOU BETTER EXPLAIN IT WELL!!” I yelled at the magnae.
 
“Well, half of Heebum’s name is a part of my name hyung!” He explained COOLY and that made me totally speechless.
 
WHAT IS THE RELATION BETWEEN THEIR NAMES AND ABS?!!!! ARGHH!
 
THIS WHOLE DORM MAKES ME CRAZY!
 
 

KYUHYUN'S POV

 
 
Huarggh, damn boring! Yawnnnnn.
 
10.00 am huh?
 
Still early, the two girls would come on 12:00.
 
Huh, they really know the good time to come huh? When people take lunch!
 
Yeah, I know. They just wanna eat free. Puhahaha.
 
Hey look. The reason I look like a retard who laughs and talks to himself is because I’m super damn fed up with this Starcrafts.
 
I keep on win, win, and win till I feel like Starcrafts is not my standard anymore.
 
What should I do? Eotteokhajyo~ Eotteokhajyo~!
 
Sleep? Naaah, I don’t feel like sleeping after working out for two hours.
 
When? Duh, this morning of course!
 
Do you think I would really get up 10:00 in the morning just to play Starcrafts?
 
Heyy, my beauty sleep is more important than my beloved game because I want to be eternal magnae like Wookie. xD
 
Boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
 
Boredom please leave me!
 
Aaaah, I know!
 
It’s been a decade (exaggerating =.=’’) I haven’t chat online.
 
Sounds good!
 
I log in at http://www.koreancupid.com/. 
 
Searching for online members.
 
Ahhah, found one!
 
Princess? Huh, let see if you are the real princess.
 
 
KyuKyu: Heyyy :]
 
Princess: Oh, hye(?)
 
KyuKyu: What’s with the (?)
 
Princess: Oh, nothing. It’s just weird, you buzz me. It’s like my favorite idol buzz me since your name is KyuKyu. Haha.
 
KyuKyu: Ohh, I see. Who’s your fav idol?
 
Princess: Cho Kyuhyun! :D Super Junior member.
 
 
This girl. Fan of mine? What a lucky day for her. Haha.
 
 
Princess: What’s your full name btw?
 
KyuKyu: My name is Kyuhyun too. But not CHO Kyuhyun. Is Princess your real name?
 
Princess: Yeaah :D My full name is  Princess Eunice del Valle. :]
 
KyuKyu: You’re not Korean, aren’t you?
 
Princess: No, I’m not! I’m a Philipines. But since I’m crazy over KPOP, I learnt how to speak and write Hangul :]
 
KyuKyu: I see, you are fanatic and obsess fan of KPOP huh? *smirk
 
Princess: Fanatic, yess, but not obsess okayyy! I know my limit. And, don’t smirk! Because Kyuhyun really loves to smirk, you really make me thought yourself as the real Kyuhyun.
 
KyuKyu: Then, why don’t we pretend that I’m the real Kyuhyun?
 
Princess: We can??
 
 
Huh. Not obsess my foot! But, heyy, it’s fun chatting anonymously with my fan like this.
 
 
KyuKyu: Yeah, just try! Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun imnida! :]
 
Princess: Yaaah, you are sooo not him you know? My Kyuhyun is not that polite.
 
 
My Kyuhyun? 
 
Not POLITE?
 
Ok, let me digest this in my mind one by one. Since when my body become hers? I don’t remember any contract saying I am Princess Eunice del Valle’s? 
 
AND, not THAT POLITE! What the hell? I am ALWAYS polite okay!
 
 
KyuKyu: Hahha, really? You really know a lot bout him yeah?
 
Princess: Yeah, he doesn’t treat his fan well. He always replied their UFO’s with sarcasm and full of bragging about himself. But still, I love that side of him. That makes him different!
 
 
Smiles.
 
She really knows me. What a great stalker. Opps, I mean, faithful fan :]
 
 
KyuKyu: I see. Let’s start again okay?
 
Princess: Arasso. Kyu Oppa!
 
KyuKyu: Who’s your oppa? I don’t remember having a dongsaeng?
 
Princess: Haha, you’ve done a good job! You really sound like my Kyuhyun.
 
 
Not my Kyuhyun again =.=’’
 
 
KyuKyu: Let’s proceed then :D
 
Princess: Okiee. Ne oppa, what are you doing today? Woke up so early. Playing Starcrafts?
 
 
Ok, seriously. I’m a bit moved here. (:
 
 
KyuKyu: Ne, I just played Starcrafts just now. But now I’m getting bored, I log in here. :]
 
Princess: I see, you woke up early just to play game? What a GameKyu! xD
 
KyuKyu: Naaah, I have to work out on 6:00 am. Yess, I know. That’s crazy right?
 
Princess: Yeahh! Crazy! Who the hell that forced oppa to go work out? Let me hit him.
 
 
“Eeteuk hyung! Someone wants to hit you! Kekeke.” 
 
“Bwoh?” Eeteuk stops from doing sit ups. Trying to train his abs muscle more than he used to I guess.
 
“Nothing hyung! Himnae!!” I cheered on him.
 
 
KyuKyu: The leader. You dare to hit him?
 
Princess: Aaah, Teukkie oppa? I’m sorry oppa, I can’t. He’s too adorable to get hit by me. xD
 
KyuKyu: Haha,  I knew it! You wouldn’t dare!
 
Princess: Nehh, of course. If I really hit him, my unnies will kill me!
 
KyuKyu: You have unnies? Why would they kill you?
 
Princess: Not a blood related unnies. But yeah, I have two unnies that adores Teukkie oppa.
 
KyuKyu: Jinja? What’s their name? And, don’t they adore me too?
 
Princess: Minh and Deii unnie. I don’t know bout Minh unnie, but I guess Deii unnie maybe adores you a little.
 
KyuKyu: A LITTLE? Just a little?
 
Princess: Yeah, because she could see no one except for EunHae ^^
 
 
Ok, damn that couple till this Deii girl cannot see me, the HOT BABY.
 
 
KyuKyu:  Ahha, I see! ;[
 
Princess: Awwh, oppa. Don’t be sad. There’s another unnie that loves you too! April unnie!
 
KyuKyu: Really? Yeay!!! 
 
 
“Hyunnie-ah, what are you doing? Nam Ju and Eun Hye will come in 30 minutes. Go get your bath dongsaeng!” That’s  Ryewook who shouted from the kitchen. Maybe he’s preparing the food.
 
“Arasso!”
 
 
KyuKyu: Hey there Princess! Listen, I’ve got to go. My hyung asked me to take bath since there will be two visitors at our dorm today.
 
Princess: Aaah, it’s ok oppa. Arasso. Could you please send my unnies’ regard to their favs? And say something to me?
 
KyuKyu: Ok, I will. Don’t worry! And Princy, study smart and come visit me at SEOUL okay? I’ll give you Super Show VIP tickets for you and your unnies. And Jeongamal Kamsahae for loving me. Keep on supporting okiee. Love, Cho Kyuhyun.
 
Princess: Bye oppa. T.T
 
KyuKyu: Oh, btw, I’m actually the real CHO KYUHYUN! TRUST ME! :]
 
Princess: OPPA?? JEONGMAL?!
 
 
-KyuKyu logged out-  
 
 

DONGHAE'S POV

 
 
30 minutes.
 
30 minutes before I see Eun Hye’s sweet face again!
 
I’ve never seen her after that house warming party. 
 
Arggggh, jinja! How could I face her again!!! I don’t have the courage.
 
Oh, God. Please, give me some strength so that I could pretend there’s nothing happened between us last week. Then I could fight and argue with her just like normally we did.
 
JEBAL!
 
**************************** 
 
Chapter 14 is up!!!~ Ok, listen JEONGMAL MIANHE for not updating like forever. I’m too busy with my assignments and tests since this year is my last semester in university. And maybe there’s no update for the next two weeks since I’m on my final exams and I’ll only be free on 2nd October! Ok readers, you can kill me if you want. But please, wish me luck for my final examinations and you can kill me after my exams. Btw, here’s my promise! I’ll update once in two days after final exams ok? :]
 
Comment and subscribes pleaseee?
 
Comments replies:
 
lolisho: Yeah, forever and always. Evil magnae xD
 
isarangylil: So much fun xD And waah, Kyu attracts almost all's attention huh? Kekeke.
 
Kyunine: Really thank you! Here's an update :]
 
 
14th September 2010