19; Run Evil Maknae Run

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

“Yaaah, you two! Stop messaging will ya?” Hangeng hyung suddenly yelled.

What’s wrong with him?

Oh no, he’s looking at me.

“You’re talking to me hyung? Me? To me?” I asked him.

“Yeahh, you pabbo. Who else here are messaging except for you guys?” He pointed his finger towards us.

“Hyung is right. Stop messaging Hyuk. You should join the crowd.”

LOOK WHO’S TALKING!

I glared at LEE DONGHAE who talked without averting his eyes from his BB.

What the fish?

“Yaahhh, you too! Don’t pretend to be innocent!” Heechul hyung hit Donghae’s head.

“Argggh, hyung! It’s hurt! Wait, what did you said? Me too? Why me? Why? Why? Aaah, arasso. I’m messaging to ne?” Donghae giggled.

Pffft. What a stupid fish without a brain.

I don’t know why I fell in love with someone idiot.

Half of the members roll their eyes.  Heechul hyung and Kyuhyun gave their infamous smirk to Hae.

“I’m not messaging hyung! I’m twitting right now.” I make my so-cute-puppy-face to Hangeng hyung.

“Yeahhh, yeah, where would we find a person who is twitting with a big grin on his face except for Lee Hyukjae right?” Ohh, really thank you Siwon-ah. I take that as a compliment.

I typed something on my phone.

 

To:  Ordinary Girl Cha Nam Ju

From: Hottest Rapper Lee Hyukjae

I’ve got to go. The hyungs are mad because Donghae and I keep on messaging. Throw away Eun Hye’s phone so that Hae can’t message her. Kekkeke. Talk to you later! Bye ^^

 

I send the message and off my phone.

Few minutes later I heard someone sighed beside me.

“Waegurae?” I asked him.

“Eun Hye sad something happen, she has to go.” Donghae said with a low voice.

“So, you’re messaging Eun Hye?” I whispered.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know.” He glared.

“Yeah yeah, I wonder what Nam Ju had done to her.” I mumbled but Donghae seems to get what I’m saing.

“What did Nam Ju done to her?” He asked.

“Who knows? Come on, let’s partayyyyyh!!!” I toss my glass with Teuk hyung.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

From: Hye

To: Hae

We don’t feel like cooking today. We just called for home delivery. You guys are having lunch right now? Should we stop messaging? Go enjoy!

 

“Yaaah, you two! Stop messaging will ya?” Hangeng hyung is trying to be mad.

I don’t bother to answer him. Hyuk will do that.

“You’re talking to me hyung? Me? To me?” He asked.

Duhh, of course he’s talking to you. Who else?

“Yeahh, you pabbo. Who else here are messaging except for you guys?” Hangeng hyung pointed his finger and look at me.

“Hyung is right. Stop messaging Hyuk. You should join the crowd.” I said to Hyuk and continue replying Eun Hye’s message.

I noticed flame gaze is coming from Eunhyuk’s eyes, but I just ignored him. For now, the message is more important than the anchovy’s glare. Kekekeke.

“Yaahhh, you too! Don’t pretend to be innocent!” PAP. Heechul hyung hit my head with his spoon.

“Argggh, hyung! It’s hurt! Wait, what did you said? Me too? Why me? Why? Why? Aaah, arasso. I’m messaging to ne?” I giggled.

Everybody roll their eyes. Kyuhyun and Heechul hyung smirked and accidentally spat their saliva on the food.

Eeteuk hyung saw that and forced them to finish the food together.

Being smart Kyuhyun went to the end of the table where Yesung seated.

“Hyung, here, I thought Ddangkoma should eat this instead of that estrogen.” He patted Ddangkoma and smiled to Yesung hyung.

“Thank you dongsaeng-ah, you’re little nice today!” Yesung hyung seemed happy. Yeaah, whatever hyung. Just give the food to your turtle and let see if he could survive after consuming poisonous saliva of KyuChul.

“What is estrogen? I thought that thing is called asparagus?” Shindong hyung asked Kyuhyun. His placed his big curious face in front of Kyu’s face.

“Huh? That’s what I called it just now, asparagus.” Kyu answered.

Pffft.

“Maybe I should tutor you some English later.” Heechul hyung said.

“Hahha, fix your own broken English than I’ll come crawling and beg to you to tutor me.” Kyu snorted.

“Yaaah, Kim Kyu! You just wait, I’ll make sure that day will come!”

“Yeaaah, yeah, hyung. For now, just eat.” He shoved another food in Heechul hyung’s mouth.

Something vibrated in my palm. Ohhh, my phone.

 

From: Hye

To: Hae

Something happened, got to go. Talk to you later! Enjoy your meal!

 

Sigh.

No, I can’t deny the fact I’m a bit disappointed she ends this. I would like to text more.

“Waegurae?” Hyuk looked at me.

“Eun Hye said something happened, she has to go.” I replied.

“So, you’re messaging Eun Hye?” He whispered with a grin.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know.” Like I don’t know who he’s been messaging.

“Yeah yeah, I wonder what Nam Ju had done to her.” He mumbled.

Mwoh? Is this a conspiracy?

“What did Nam Ju done to her?” I asked him.

“Who knows? Come on, let’s partayyyyyh!!!” He tosses his glass with Teuk hyung.

Sighed.

I think, for now, let’s just enjoy the happy time with the members.

 

SEOUL 서울

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

“MWOH???? Why me hyungs????” I yelled.

Sungmin hyung runs to me hand closed my mouth with his mouth hand.

“Shhh, don’t be too loud.” He said.

I shoved his hand. “What’s wrong? It’s not that he’s here!” I glared at Sungmin hyung.

“Yeaaah, but don’t yell like that.” He patted my back.

Pffft. Don’t act nice and sweet with me when you’re a part of mean hyungs who decided to gang up on me.

“Yahhh, Kyu, just do it. You’ve been selected. ¾ of our member voted for you!” Kangin hyung said.

“That’s right, even Donghae is voting for you!” Eeteuk hyung added.

FML.

I just won the most suitable person to pretend to have interest in CHA EUN HYE and I have to try wooing her.

How worse my life could be?

We had been given a paper of question for each few minutes ago. And we have to write the name of suitable member that we think suit with the question.

You’re wrong if you think the question is “WHO SHOULD BE FAKE LOVER OF EUN HYE”.

I wouldn’t write my own name if that’s what written on that damn paper!

Apparently everyone was given different question.

The one I got is “Who is the iest member in Super Junior?”

Of course it’s me right? Why would I write other’s name?

I’ve read the hyungs’ question paper that almost all of them wrote my name.

And guess what? Most is the question about who’s the ruder, who’s the member with ill-mannered and who’s the most annoying member in dorm.

The answer is ME!

They chose me, and with that way they asked me to cooperate with this?

Huh, never!

“What the hell that you sent to Hae hyung that makes he replies my name?” I asked Eunhyuk hyung.

He grinned and gave his phone to me.

 

To: Anchovy’s Fishy

From: Fishy’s Anchovy

Yeobo, I feel like beating up someone now. Could you suggest someone?

 

I gritted my teeth. This person! What kind of question is this?

I read Hae hyung’s replies.

 

From: Fishy’s Anchovy

To: Anchovy’s Fishy

Just beat the damn Kyuhyun. Kekeke. But wait for me, I wanna join too!

 

I really have to stop my sudden urge to throw this phone.

What’s up with this two people? I never disturbed them. Err, at least for today. Why the hell they wanna beat me up?

Yeahh, if you’re wondering, Donghae hyung is outside right now. I don’t know how the elders done it, but apparently they’ve forced Donghae hyung to buy ice cream downstairs. And yess, he could be back any seconds from now.

I need to object this before he’s back!

“We should wrap this before Hae come back, with the power of leader, I announce Cho Kyuhyun, you’re up for this mission! END! Everyone nodded and moved on to do their own business.

That’s it. I guess a devil can’t really win over an angel.

Someone, burn me in hell right now!

*****************************************

 

Comments replies:
 
kiss_xander: It's good? should I make their progression faster? ^.-
 
seashell: You mean OUR cute monkey right? Haha. Yeaaah, he's cuteeee :DD
 
kittenever: I'm wishing to see that too, must be cute seeing he's shy right? xD Haha, do I make it obvious Eunhyuk was jealous? Kekeke.
 
Sorry for the late update! *bow
 
11 November 2010