1; Why Should We Meet Up With Each Other?

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

EUN HYE'S POV

Curtain, done!

 

Cooking utensils, done!

 

Bed sheets and blankets, done!

 

Furnitures, done!

 

Did I miss anything?

 

Ahhah! refrigerator!! I look down at the note I'm holding on. I ticked the stuff that I've bought.

 

Yeah, the last one!!!! And then I can go back, resting at home for the whole years!! Uhuh, nope. Just for few hours, I have to start decorating the house.

 

What house?

 

Oh, I'm not answering that now, guys. I have no time. I have to get my refrigerator.

 

Refrigerator!!!

 

First I have to send all this stuff to my car, I'm not going to drag all of them to the electric shop.

 

TWEET TWEET.

 

I pressed the unlock button on my car key. Heyy, why did the alarm sounds a bit far from my car?

 

Uh, never mind. I don't even have time to think.

 

I grab the door opener.

 

Suddenly.........

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 

I saw a girl, no, a really hot chick trying to steal my car.

 

What?

 

I'm not making up a story! She's now trying to open my car's door.

 

Anddddd........

 

TWEE NIT TWEE NIT TWEE NIT.

 

Oh, good car!! I love the sound dude!

 

If you are wondering, yeapp, my alarm's car is now shouting ily. Not literally of course. The hot chick looks shocked and a bit nervous.

 

Did I say a bit? No, she looks REALLY NERVOUS!! Huh, maybe this hot chick is a crazy stalker of mine. Who knows?

 

Who in the world didn't want to stalk me? Right girls?

 

I run to my car and press the button at my car's key to make the car stop shouting.

 

"Pheewww, lucky!"  The hot chick said while wiping her sweat on her forehead.

 

Ewwwww.

 

"What so lucky? Are you trying to steal my car or you are a crazy fangirl who is too obsess with me?" I try to look cool. The hot chick turns her body back, facing me.

 

Whoaaa, is she goddes?

 

Oh, cut the crap Donghae, she's not a good person!

 

Trying to stalk me and steal my car.

 

"Excuse me?" She replied me.

 

EUN HYE'S POV

 

"Excuse me?" I said to the handsome man in front of me.

 

Who the hell is him? Accusing me trying to steal his car and stalking him?

 

Cehh, why would I want to stalk him by the way? He's nothing compared to my handsome Frank Lampard!

 

"What are you trying to do?" The man said.

 

"Ajusshi, I don't think what I'm doing is your business ryte? So, now, excuse me ajusshi, I have bigger problem to settle."

 

"OF COURSE IT'S MY BUSINESS IF YOU TRYING TO OPEN MY CAR'S DOOR CRAZY FANGIRL!! AND HOW DARE YOU CALLED ME AJUSSHI!I'M NOT THAT OLD" This dude is really something, why must I fangirling him?

 

And what, he said that this is his car? This man must have a lil short in his mind.

 

"IT'S MY CAR!" I shouted back.

 

"Oh really? Come and look at the plate number" The crazy guy grabs my wrist.

 

-0410-

 

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh? This is not my plate number?

 

Ahhah, this crazy man already change my plate number to the fake one huh?

 

I look up at him, who's leaning on a bumper of the car in front of mine.

 

OH SHOOT!!!

 

That's my car!

 

And whose car is this?

 

Oh, no, don't tell me this is really his!

 

"OH, sorry, is this car is really yours?" He just nods and making do-you-just-realised-now? face.

 

"Mianhe, I'm really sorry, I thought it's mine since we have the same type of car" I pointed at the car he's leaning on.

 

"Do you think I'll just accept your stupid excuses? Tell me, for how many hours you've been following me?" He looks idiot with that kind of question.

 

Or, is he really stupid?

 

How come I'm following him with all these bags hanging from my arms to my wrists?

 

"I think you are sick, let's just drop the subject. I'm in hurry by the way" I told him.

 

"Heyy, you think I'm gonna let you go without any good explanation huh? Tell me now, why are you following me around?"  Ohhoh, this is over my limit!

 

I decided to ignore him and drag my full-of-plastic-bags body to my car. I put all the stuff in the bonnet and lock my car. I start to walk to the electric shop to buy the refrigerator.

 

Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist.

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 

I grabbed her wrist, she looks shocked. And try to let go of her hand.

 

"What do you want?" She's shouting ryte now.

 

"Explanation!"

 

"What explanation? Duh, this crazy man!! Why must I follow you around if I don't even know who you are?"  Yeap, she's still shouting.

 

Wait, she didn't know who I am?

 

Whoaa, I can't believe this.

 

"You are trying to make jokes ryte dear fangirl? You didn't know who I am?"

 

"WHY MUST I???????????????" She shouted angrily and runs towards an electric shop.

 

WHY MUST YOU? WHY MUST YOU? IT'S A MUST!! BECAUSE I AM SUPER JUNIOR'S DONGHAE!!!!! YOU MUST KNOW ME!!

*****************************

Chapter 1: END

What do you think bout this chap?

Give me some comments. :]

Comment replies:

 RoseYoung: Thanx for commenting. Here's an update for youuu :]

Written on 17th May 2010