Suho's Request

How Passion Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE: Suho's Request

{ Well, that worked out smoothly. } * Click for BGM!

 

 

Whilst the last school bell, Hyejung let out a long, tiring sigh as she exited the classroom along with several other students. She started wandering down the halls until she spotted something on the nearby bulletin board. 

Hyejung approached the wall, staring at a yellow sign-up sheet. *Dance class officially begins on Friday. Hmm, finally. Looks like I'll be the first one to sign up.*

Hyejung smiled secretively to herself in anticipation. Lowering her gaze to the pen that hung on meager piece of string attached to the board, Hyejung reached out to grab it. But she was abrupt shoved to the side, making her lose grip of the pen.

Hyejung's smile quickly disappeared as she glowered at the female student who dared to push her aside.

"Ahh yes. Alas, it's that time of year again!" a shrilly,ectastic voice proclaimed. The student grabbed the pen and signed her name elegantly upon the board.

Hyejung blew her wavy hair out of her face, scowling at the blatant girl. "Yah, I was here first. Who do you think you are to push someone like that?" she hissed.

With a whip of her silky black hair, the female student met piercing eye contact Hyejung. Her light cherry red lips formed into an devilish smirk as she scoffed, "Oh, it's that newbie I keep hearing things about." 

"What?" Hyejung blurted, through gritted teeth. This girl was dangerously testing her patience. 

Giving a judging look over at Hyejung's appearance, the female student clicked her tongue. "Tsk. Typical commoner appearance. Move along, peasant. You're in my personal bubble," she carelessly muttered, moving her right hand in a shooing motion.

Hyejung snatched the pen in her grasp, keeping a daggering eye towards the girl. She shifted her tensed eyes up at the sheet, and at the very top of the list was the name Kim Heejin, fancily written with a little heart at the end of the name.

*Great. Another Yoo Gayun. Life seems to get better and better,* Hyejung thought to her utter dismay.

The moment Hyejung finished scribbling her name onto the board, Heejin leaned in and read it.

Heejin snorted. "Seo Hyejung, hmm? Pfft. You have no hope in joining. You're probably a terrible dancer," she rudely assumed, coldly crossing her arms over her chest.

Hyejung clenched her fists, her body impatiently heating up in sheer anger. She could have murdered Heejin right then and there, but she suddenly remembered what Kai had previously told her.

"Look, this school is not the same as your old one. If you do something like what you just did too many times, you'll get expelled."

Hyejung mentally sighed, *I hate to say it, but the cocky jerk's right. I'll have to pass on beating the heck out of Heejin...for now.*

"Think what you want, but you'll be seeing me on Friday. Whether you want to or not," Hyejung snarled, shooting Heejin a daring glance.

Heejin scoffed, an unimpressed look upon her fair, pretty face. "Whatever, loser. I'm leaving. I can't stand looking at your ugly excuse of a face anyway."

Hyejung in her breath, biting down her bottom lip to restrict herself from exploding. 

Strutting away, the clicking sound of Heejin's high heels reflected throughout the hallways. Hyejung cringed in annoyance, ruffling her messy bangs. "Aish, I better head home." Turning on her heels, she hurriedly strode down the halls.

~*~

Suho came out of a classroom, waving goodbye to his fellow students for the day. As he started walking down the halls, a familiar voice called for him from behind.

"Suho-hyung!"

Whirling around, Suho spotted D.O. quickly approaching him. 

"Hey, D.O. What's up?" Suho greeted.

D.O. was now walking alongside Suho as he promptly asked, "You do know we have vocal practice today, right?"

Suho's eyes rounded in sudden realization. "Oh man! I forgot all about that," he mumbled, lightly whacking the side of his head.

"Baekhyun and the other students are waiting for you. We can't start without you!" D.O. pressed, tapping the older boy's forearm. 

Suho nodded in understanding, but then he just remembered. "But what about Hyejung? She doesn't know the way home yet."

D.O. pursed his lips in hasty pondering, looking ahead for some sort of solution. When he spotted Kai by his locker, the imaginiary light bulb in his brain flicked on.

"Why don't you just ask Kai to take her home? His house is on the way by your house anyway," D.O. suggested.

Suho beamed and nodded. "Ah! Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter