An Afternoon with Exo-K

How Passion Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO: An Afternoon with Exo-K

{ "I never really got to help her out before, and I feel like this will do just that." } * Click for BGM!

 

 

"Aish, come on Baekhyun! Just shoot the damn dart already!" 

It was a late weekday afternoon. Six friends, who were commonly known as the handsome Exo-K in their school (they got used to the strange name after awhile), were chilling and playing around in the basement of Kim Jongin's humble residence.  

The boy who was hollered at, supposedly named Baekhyun, glanced over his shoulder with a dart deftly in grasp. "Would you please shut up Chanyeol? I want to get it dead center!" he groaned, making a chidlish pout. 

With a roll of his eyes, Chanyeol slightly nodded his head mumbling how ridiculous his best friend was being.

Baekhyun threw the slick dart towards the board, successfully hitting the red target. "Yes!" the lad cheered, giving a high-five to another guy named D.O. 

"Hey, you were lucky that time!" Chanyeol huffed, walking over towards Kai. The nonchalant, tan-skinned male was sitting on the couch, thoughtfully writing a few notes on a pad.

Plopping down right beside him, Chanyeol curiously peered over. "What are you doing?"

Kai gave his friend a quick glance before continuing to write. "I'm thinking of a new dance routine. A competition is coming up pretty soon."

Chanyeol chortled in disbelief."Wow, Kim Jongin. You and your dancing."

Kai stifled a small laugh. "You know me well, Yeol."

"And I know why you're so into dancing too! To impress the ladiese, eh?" Chanyeol jokingly sang, playfully nudging Kai in the arm.

"Hey, hey. You know why I do it," Kai remarked, a small smirk on his face.

Chanyeol let out a fake groan. "Arasso, arasso. 'I do it because it's my number one passion. That is all," he said, copying the tone of Kai's voice. 

Kai let out a pondering sigh, tapping his chin with his pencil. "You know what? I think another reason is for picking up girls, but of course, it's only a minor one."

Chanyeol scoffed, folding his arms over his chest with a lazy grin. "Yeah. Sure."  

As the two boyishly joked around, Baekhyun took another shot at the board. He cursed under his breath when it landed completely away from the center, and D.O. laughed lightly at the latter's frustration. 

Sehun, the maknae of the group, quietly watched all his hyungs interact while he sat on the floor cross-legged. He drew his attention over to the oldest boy, Suho, who was sitting at a desk. Curiosty rose in Sehun's brown orbs when he noticed his hyung was writing something with each of his hand seemingly careful. The young lad jumped up to his feet, jumbling over to his hyung.

Without saying a word, Sehun stared over Suho's shoulder. He tried to read the small, neat writing, but he couldn't seem to comprehend it.

Suddenly, Sehun spoke up, "Hyung, whatcha ya writing?" He cutely tilted his head, wonder written all over his milky ulzzang features.

The leader looked up at his dongsaeng, showing off a small, amiable smile. "Oh! I'm just writing a letter to my cousin, Seo Hyejung."

"Seo Hyejung? Isn't that the girl you always talk about?" D.O questioned, taking a shot towards at the dart board.

"Yeah. By what hyung says, she sounds really boyish," Baekhyun commented, running his fingers through his brown locks.

Sehun's mouth rounded into a small 'O', tucking his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "Is she really a tomboy hyung?"

Suho never ceased from writing as he nodded. Thinking about his dear cousin, an airy chuckle escaped from his lips. "Yes, quite so. But she's cool, too." 

Chanyeol stood up and came over to the other side of Suho. He gazed around the desk until an important document of sorts caught his attention.

The curly-haired boy swiftly snatched it off the desk, and immediately start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter