First Encounter & Lunch

How Passion Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN: First Encounter & Lunch

{ Well, that's just fine and dandy. } * Click for BGM!

 

 

Whipping her body towards the door, Hyejung spotted a male figure.

He stood straight and tall, his tan complexion and sharp jaw line giving him a very handsome, enticing look. Just by one glance, girls fell for this student, but on the other hand Hyejung viewed him as nothing. He was just another guy to her.

"Yah. How long have you been in here?" she bluntly questioned, staring at the unfamiliar boy with a raised eyebrow.

Kai stared back at the girl, his dark orbs utterly alluring. "That doesn't matter. You shouldn't even be here to begin with. This is my personal practice room," he coldly stated.

Hyejung chortled, her eyes widening in fake amazement, "Oh, I am so scared right now. So what? Do you even have your own personal bathroom in this school or some ?"

The lad frowned. Taking a just a couple of daring steps forward, Kai stared darkly down at Hyejung, studying her every facial feature whilst arching a scrutinizing brow. 

Hyejung froze on the spot, her body falling brittle under his penetrating gaze. She wordlessly looked to the side, feeling a rush of anxiety shoot down her spine like a bullet. *What's with guys and creepy observing? Aish...*

After the awkward moment concluded, Kai's lips curved upwards into a petite smirk. "Hmph. You must be Suho-hyung's tomboy cousin, Seo Hyejung."

"Oh really? Is it that hard to tell?" Hyejung sarcastically shot back, haughtily crossing her arms over her chest. "And I thought I sticked out like a sore thumb," she grumbled, glaring up at the lad.

The boy let out a short, breathy laugh in disbelief. No one never talked back to him in such a manner. "You're really not that hard to miss."

"Wow. I don't even know your name I love you already," Hyejung sarcastically remarked.

A mischievous smile appeared on the Kai's plump lips, letting the teasing continue. "I do that to people. I've been talking to you for about two minutes and you surprisingly haven't fainted yet."

Hyejung scoffed incredulously "Cocky much? Look, I don't want to deal with you. I'm leaving," she firmly said, tightening her grip on her backpack strap. 

She attempted on walking pass the lad, but he stepped in front of her, blocking her path. "If you're wondering about how long I've been here, I'll gladly give you a hint."

Hyejung scoffed. "Hint? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" she retorted, her eyes glowing in suspicion. 

Slowly leaning down by her ear, Kai slyly whispered with a puff of hot breath, "Well, let's just say...sky blue's one of my favorite colors."

Hyejung's eyes immediately rounded, her hands clutching into fists. *What the heck!? This dude saw my freaking blue undies! I knew I should've looked around before lifting up my damn skirt...aish!* she thought, her ears heating up in embarrassment.

Awkwardly clearing , Hyejung bitterly muttered, "I...I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that."

Satisfied by Hyejung's response, Kai stepped back with his playful expression still on his face. 

Drawing her gaze up to him, Hyejung glowered daggers up at the tall stranger. "Now back off," she hissed.

Spinning on her heels, Hyejung immediately stormed out of the room. She ran her fingers through her tangled hair as she walked down the halls, making her bangs move away from her eyes. 

~*~

Kai stood still for a moment, but then chuckled to himself as he walked over to the nearby bench, tossing his duffel bag to the side.

He stretched his arms a bit, and then he bent down to touch his toes.

The rude, boyish girl...although Kai would never admit it verbally, he had to agree with his hyung that she was greatly talented in dancing. He never saw a girl move to a male dance routine in such a brisk and swift fashion. It amazed him in a way.

Kai then thought about Hyejung's ridiculous attire. "Who puts sweatpants under skirts? Aish, seriously..." Kai mumbled, slightly amused.

When the word 'skirt' came to mind, Kai's cheeks instantaneously heated a light tint red. He couldn't help but replay the scene of seeing Hyejung's legs. Though her face wasn't anything close to elegant with all her hair messed about, her legs were slender and strong. They had the occasional minor bruise, but the figure...blame it on the powerful dancing.

Kai groaned as he shook his head, removing the atrocious image from his mind. "Oh god. Why am I thinking such things? I shouldn't be the least bit attracted to that tomboy."

After a few more stretches, Kai walked over to the iPod. The minute the music played, Kai began his routine.

~*~

Staring down at her feet as she strode down halls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter