Stubbornness

How Passion Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWELVE: Stubbornness

{ "I'm not a baby." } * Click for BGM!

 

 

That same Friday, Hyejung strode out of the dance room with her sticky, drenched uniform in her arms. The orange substance dripped onto her bare arms as Hyejung stormed into the girls' bathroom. Her face was infuriated as she stood at the sink, soaking the uniform jacket under the running faucet water. 

"Well, what a coincidence seeing you here, Seo Hyejung." 

Hyejung immediately whipped her body around, turning off the sink before doing so. Clenching her fists, Hyejung glowered at Heejin who leaned against the bathroom door.

Heejin carefully studied her polished nails, spreading her hand out to take a better gander at them. "And what on earth happened to your school uniform? Tsk tsk. Can you be any more careless?"

Hyejung snorted in sarcastic amusement. "You think you're so funny, huh Kim Heejin? Don't act like you don't know what happened," she snarled, taking a daring step forward. 

A cocky, airy laugh came out of the queenka's mouth. "Why yes, I think I am. Omo! Did you know your face looks even more ugly scrunched up like that? My, what an eyesore you are," Heejin rudely pointed out.

*That's it.* Hyejung roughly lunged herself at Heejin, making both girls violently push themselves out of the bathroom and into the hall. 

"YAH! What do you think you're doing? Do you want to die?!" Heejin growled, her face turning red in fury. She took a large pace forward, slapping Hyejung right across the face.

Hyejung staggered back, her face hotly stinging.  She didn't shoot a word back as she slammed Heejin into the lockers. Students all around them backed away. Some gasped and murmured as they watched the violent scene. The two girls startled wrestling in infuriated anger.

Before either one of them could throw the first punch, Kai and Sehun spotted the two girls from afar and immediately ran towards them. "Aish, what the heck is she doing?!" Kai exclaimed, ruffling his tresses anxiously. The two boys swiftly came up to the two girls.

"Hyejung, stop it!" Kai snapped. He grabbed onto Hyejung's shoulders, pulling her away from Heejin.

Heejin lightly scoffed in satisfaction, swiftly running her fingers through her hair. "Yeah, that's right. Get that crazy wench off of me!"

"Why you little-!" Hyejung gritted her teeth, roughly shoving about in Kai's firm grasp. "Yah!! Let go of me you freaking baboon!"

Kai sent a serious, withering look to Heejin. Quickly shifting his head away, he ordered, "Sehun, help me get her out of here."

The maknae vigorously nodded, grasping onto Heejin's arm. "This is for your own good, Hyejungie."

As Hyejung was dragged down the halls by Kai and Sehun, she thrashed her feet about in protest. "Yah, let me go!!"

Kai shook his head, firmly keeping his grasp on Hyejung. "Not a chance, Hyejung. Your wrath will probably destroy the whole school if you don't cool it." 

Heejin brushed herself off, snorting at the sight. *How dare that girl treat me in such a manner. She'll regret she did so.*

Students instantaneously stepped out of the way as Heejin strutted down the halls, her nose high in the air. 

~*~

All the way back to Suho's house, Kai and Sehun had Hyejung strictly in their grasp. They walked up the steps of the house and opened the door. Hyejung wobbly stumbled inside, shooting a look to the boys over her shoulder.

Suho rushed into the lobby, and he gasped as he laid eyes on his cousin.

"Hyejung!" Suho speedily approached the girl's side. "Y-Your face! What happened?!" he asked in utter concern. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter