Quality Time with Exo-K

How Passion Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Quality Time with Exo-K

{ He found himself lightly softening at the sight. } * Click for BGM!

 

 

Hyejung raised an incredulous eyebrow at Sehun's suggestion. "Game..? What game?" 

Chanyeol threw his arm over Sehun's shoulder, giving a wide, mischievous smirk towards the bewildered tomboy. "Just come on over, Hyejung! We want you to play with us!"

Rolling her eyes, Hyejung stood up to her feet and sauntered over to the living room. Everyone was already plopped on the floor in a circle, so Hyejung shrugged her shoulders and did the same, taking a seat between Chanyeol and Suho. Shifting her gaze to ahead, Kai sat directly across from her. He gave her a sly, confident smirk, and in return Hyejung childishly stuck her tongue out at him. *Babo.*

"Okay, let's start with an easy game...'I never'. Just say something you never done. Whatever the statement is and you've done it, drop one of your fingers. Whoever drops all their fingers first gets to pick what we'll have for dinner," Suho explained. "Is that fine with everyone?"

Everyone nodded their heads and shrugged.

"All right! Let's start." Chanyeol's rubbed his large, clammy hands in anticipation. Seven pairs of hands were spread out with all ten of their fingers in the circle. 

"You start first, Sehun," Kai said, glancing over at the chipper maknae.

"Okay! Hmm," Sehun shifted his eyes up to the ceiling, thoughtfully running his tongue over his bottom lip. "I, uh, I never stole money from my parents!"

Chanyeol slowly dropped a finger, pursing his lips whilst doing so.

"Chanyeol? How could you?!" Suho blatantly accused, flabbergasted. Hyejung raised both of her eyebrows, befuddled at all the boys for gawking at Chanyeol in dramatic shock.

"Man Yeol, you bring dishonor to your family. The shame," D.O. rubbed his fingers with a shameful expression. Baekhyun quietly shook his head in disappointment.

Raising his hands up in innocence, Chanyeol defended himself, "Hey, hey! It was an emergency!"

"Oh yeah?" Kai leaned a bit as he whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Did you really needed to buy videos that badly?" 

"OOOOoooh!" All the guys started slapping each others arms and cracked up in abundant, hysterical laughter. 

Chanyeol's face heated into a bright shade of scarlet red, embarrassed by Kai's joke. "Aish!! Yah, sh-shut up, you guys!" he roared, thrashing his arms about.

"It's my time turn now! Arasso?!" He loudly announced, trying to get everyone to be quiet by his certain look.

Everyone stifled soft chuckles as they cleared their throats, getting a hold of themselves. 

Chanyeol contemplated for a moment. "Hmm. I never skinny-dipped before." 

Sehun immediately dropped a finger. 

"Mwo?! Sehun, you skinny-dipped before??" Aghast, D.O.'s eyes rounded widely.

Kai snickered. "Yah. Since when did you do that?"

"I did it yesterday!" Sehun beamed, his face shining in young innocence.

Everyone stared at the maknae. Eyebrows were raised. An absurd aura of silence filled the entire room for several long moments.

"Er, in the bath tub!" Sehun added, giggling shortly after.

Chanyeol loudly groaned, "Yah! That doesn't count, idiot! Put your finger back up!"

Sehun reluctantly raised his finger up. "But, hyung! I can swim around in my bath tub! It's so big! Ginormous, even!" He spread his arms out long and wide. As everyone laughed, Hyejung's lips slightly curved upwards as she chortled to herself. 

Baekhyun looked over at Hyejung who thoughtfully sat beside him. His eyes widened, but not quite as big as D.O.'s; Hyejung had dropped a finger.

"Hyejung, you skinny-dipped it before?" Baekhyun curiously questioned.

Hyejung carelessly shrugged, nodding her head. "Yeah. I couldn't stop sweating on that scorching hot day," she thoughtfully murmured. "I guess you can say I was desperate for some relief." All the boys nodded in understanding.

Kai started to turn noticeably yet lightly scarlet - both in the face and ears. He explicitly pictured what Hyejung just described, and an outrageous image was stuck in his mind for a few lingering moments. 

"Hey, what's his problem?" Hyejung asked, pointing over at the dazed Kai.

Chanyeol shrugged as Suho leaned by his cousin's ear. "He's probably daydreaming. He tends to do it a lot."

Clapping his hands, Suho heartily called out, "Yah, Kai! Wake up!"

"Huh? What?" Kai shook his head, letting the erted thoughts be stored away in the back of his mind for the time being. He swallowed, inwardly chiding himself, *Man, I got to stop doing that.* 

"Are we going to keep playing or not?" D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter