Stress Reliever

How Passion Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Stress Reliever

{ "You always said that dancing keeps your mind off things, right?" } * Click for BGM!

 

 

"Let's dance."

Wordlessly, Hyejung blinked as she stared down at Kai's extended hand. She swallowed for the umpteenth time, slowly drawing her eyes up to Kai's deep, brown orbs. A certain glint of sensulatity shone in them, making Hyejung nervous and slightly weak in the knees.

"Er, how about no?" Hyejung blurted, raising a judging brow. 

Hyejung spun on her heels, ready to stride out to who knows where, when Kai suddenly grasped onto her wrist. At that moment, passionate tango music vibrantly sounded and was made known throughout the spacious room.

She yelped unexpectedly as Kai swiftly pulled her to him in a smooth spin, making her collide with his chest. 

The sudden contact made Hyejung's eyes shoot into the size of saucers, her face slowly flushing. "Y-Yah! What the heck do you think you're-" she raised her fist, ready to beat Kai's chest.

Kai snatched Hyejung's raised wrist, gently placing her hand onto his shoulder. Subtly, he s his arm around her waist, making a spark shoot through the tomboy's spine.

With his free hand, Kai snuggly entertwined his own fingers with Hyejung's, making it a tender, perfect fit. Kai was deftly slick as he started charismatically dancing and spinning around with the reluctant tomboy, her heart unknowingly thumping in her chest. 

"Would you cut this out, Kai!?" Hyejung exclaimed, glaring up at Kai who possessed a sly smirk. "I don't even know what we're doing!" 

Kai ignored Hyejung with a roll of his eyes, twirling her around three perfect times. Hyejung gasped as she stumbled a bit, but Kai tugged her, returning her into his arms. The girl's back pressed tightly close to the lad's firm chest as they did a few synchronized paces, his arm wrapped around her waist. 

No way on this freakin' earth has Hyejung ever danced something so seductive and passionate, but her every unconscious step and stride played excellently thanks to the way Kai was professionally leading her around the smooth dance floor.

Kai spun her out and twirled her back into his warm embrace, making their eyes meet yet again. They were so intimately close that Hyejung can feel Kai's breath against her bare neck, and smell the light and manly smell of his refreshing cologne. 

With her face now flaring into a deep crimson, Hyejung watched as Kai did light yet suggestive body rolls right up and close in front of her. "H-How do you call this a stress reliever? H-Huh?!" she stammered, making Kai chuckle in what seemed like a y tone. 

"Ah, Hyejung. By the end of this, your body will become entirely stress-free." Kai murmured in explanation, making the tomboy stare at him flabbergastedly. He made her scrutinizing eye fade as he delicately curled a stray strand of her hair behind her ear. Hyejung scowled in return, her eyes averting to the side with an unsteady heartbeat.

Kai grew annoyed when the tomboy avoid his gaze, and he tilted his head in attempt to meet eye contact once again. However, Hyejung remained stubborn as she turned her attention to the opposite side. Kai persistently followed after her movements. 

Hyejung bitterly pouted, frustrated. *Aish! What the heck is he doing?!*

Before Hyejung can whip her head once again, Kai did a long string of numerous suave steps and spins around the entire room. Hyejung felt like a poor, stuffed doll being dragged around by a rambunctious puppy. It was quite humorous, really.

As this was happening, a certain queen was making her way to the dance studio. The clicking of Heejin's shoes echoed throughout the school's halls as she bit her glossy lip. *Aish! I can't believe I forgot my precious penny loafers in the locker room! They are one of a kind shoes!*

Heejin stormed up to the door Room 214. Just before her hand could grip onto the handle, she abruptly stopped when the sound of Spanish music played in her ears. Without a doubt, it was coming from inside that very room. 

"What in the world? Usually no one's here at this time of day!" Heejin whispered to herself, glancing at her Gucci wrist watch.

Leaning her ear against the door, Heejin realized that the dance studio was indeed occupied. Not by just one person, but two. One voice made Heejin swoon dreamily while the other made her cringe in disgust. 

Out of pure curiosty, Heejin cautiously opened the door ever-so-slightly, just enough for her two bright eyes to scan the premises inside. A soft gasp in complete surprise escaped her lips when she realized who it was. 

The tango music gradually grew in volume and intensity. Hyejung bit her lip as her eyes started to turn dizzy. "Y-Yah, Kai!" she hissed, helplessly.

But her words were abruptly stuck in when Kai largely spun them around with Hyejung's feet barely flying above the ground.  

"Kim Jongin!" Hyejung exclaimed once more, the music turning into a deep crescendo. 

Kai's plastered smirk slightly grew the moment he heard his name. After a few more effortless strides and spins, Kai slowly came to a stop in the middle of the dance room, his tender hands still touching Hyejung's tensed body. Unexpectedly, the lad raised his his arms and briskly lowered them, dipping Hyejung in the process.

"Y-Yah, Kim Jongin!! W-What is this-" Hyejung blurted, her cheeks remaining a noticeable tint of red. 

Kai deeply chuckled, almost teasingly. "You sure like to say my real name a lot, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter