Class Time

How Passion Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX: Class Time

{ "What are you doing here?" } * Click for BGM!

 

 

Hyejung and Suho were touring through the explicit halls of the high school, and all the while Suho would constantly point at all sorts of different rooms. "And over there is the English class with Mr. Lee. It's really important for you not to miss that class!" 

With a roll of her eyes, Hyejung boringly answered, "Suho, you said that for every classroom you pointed out. You don't have to worry about me slacking off."

"But you slacked off at your old school! I want to completely know for certain that you will not do that anymore here," Suho replied, lightly nudging his cousin in the arm.

"I know, I know. Aish, Suho! You're not my father," Hyejung muttered, lazily waving her hand.

"Oh, silly Hyejung," he cooed with a chuckle, playfully messing up the girl's hair a bit. "Well, I think I showed you all of the rooms in this whole school!" 

"Yeah. Every one except for the bathroom," she nonchalantly remarked in an amused tone. Although, having knowledge of where the bathrooms were located seemed especially necessary when mother nature would call. 

As his eyes rounded in realization, Suho snapped his fingers, "Oh, right! There's several bathrooms at the school, but there's one over there," he directed, pointing down the hall.

Hyejung followed his gaze, nodding in understanding. "Ah. I see." She then looked up at her cousin with a small shrug of her shoulders. "Well, thanks Suho for your help. I appreciate it."

Suho nodded, his lips curved into bright, warm smile. "Neh! No problem! I'll see you at lunch, arasso?"

Hyejung nodded and watched as Suho disappeared, completely out of her sight in a matter of moments. She heaved a pondering sigh. "Well. First day begins now."

Starting to make her way down the halls, Hyejung migrated through the hustling and bustling sea of students. As she skirted by, a trio of pretty girls muttered in speculation of the new scolarship kid.

"Isn't she Suho-oppa's cousin?" 

"Hey, that's what I heard too!"

"Oh my god, that girl needs to fully redo her wardrobe. Like, look that those worn out shoes!"

The girls' gossipy murmuring became broader as two boys quickly came up behind Hyejung, one of them swinging their arm over her shoulder.

"Hey Hyejungie! How's it going?" Sehun beamed, bringing Hyejung closer to him.

"Long time no see, eh?" Chanyeol commented with a mischievous smile, greatly towering over Hyejung.

Hyejung took quick glances both to the left and to the right, surprised at the sudden appearance of the two boys.

"What are you guys doing here? Don't you have better things to do?" she bluntly questioned, her eyebrows furrowed.

Chanyeol snorted, folding his arms over his chest. "Pfft, yeah. I could be picking up some hot girls right now!"

"Then why don't you go do that, you babo player," Hyejung slyly remarked, nudging the boy roughly in the side.

Chanyeol was cut off guard by Hyejung's casual behavior. "Wow, you sure are different from other girls. You don't show an ounce of jealously on your face!" he proclaimed in surprise. Hyjung rolled her eyes. 

Sehun vigorously nodded. "Yeah! Are you an actress, Hyejungie?!"

"Oh please, would you cut that out? I hate nicknames like that," Hyejung protested, biting her cheek to contain herself. "And no skinship," she immediately added, letting Sehun's arm slip off of her.

A giggle slipped out of Sehun's lips as he gazed down at Hyejung in sheer interest. "Aigoo, Hyejung. You're silly!"

Hyejung snorted, but she couldn't help but be secretly amused by the two boys' comical, rather interesting personalities. 

"Anyway, the reason why we're here is because you're in the same class with us," Chanyeol explained, shoving his large hands into his slack pockets.

"Right! And we thought it would be cool to take you with us!" Sehun eagerly exclaimed. 

Chanyeol nodded in agreement, a playful smirk appearing on his bright features, "The more the merrier, right?"

Without looking up at the boys, a small smile appeared on Hyejung's face as she shrugged. "I suppose. It wouldn't hurt."

*Rinnnggg Rinnnggg~*

"Oh, there's the bell! Come on, Hyejungie, let's go!" Sehun chimed, draggi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter