Picking Fights

How Passion Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT: Picking Fights

{ Aish. That guy's aggravating. } * Click for BGM!

 

 

The first day of school was soon coming to a close. 

"Just one more class," Hyejung hopefully mumbled, walking out of the girls' bathroom dressed in her regular school uniform.

Hyejung strode over to her locker, putting in the combination and whipping the door open. Rummaging about, Hyejung grabbed a textbook and notebook pad. Placing her palm on the door, she closed the locker shut.

Turning her head to the right, she was a bit startled to see two people standing there right by her side.

"Hey Hyejung," Chanyeol said, his hands stuffed in his pockets as he leaned against the lockers. Baekhyun was there also, giving a friendly wave.

Hyejung pursed her lips as she looked up at the two guys "Oh, hey. What's your next class?"

"My last one history." Baekhyun said, seeming rather pleased since it was one of his best classes.

Hyejung nodded her head. "Ah, okay, cool. How about you?" she asked, looking up at Chanyeol.

"English. Argh, I at that subject," Chanyeol groaned, tilting his head a little back and trailing his fingers through his copper curls.

Hyejung snorted. "I thought you at every class," she teasingly remarked, a small smirk upon her lips. Baekhyun chuckled.

Chanyeol's mouth spread into a wide, twitchy grin as he laughed."Yah, watch it."

The three of them started walking down the halls.

"Y'know, I'm surprised you act so casual around us," Chanyeol randomly stated to Hyejung, referring to the six boys of Exo-K.

Looking up at him with a curious expression, Hyejung questioned, "Huh?? What's wrong with that?"

"Oh, nothing's wrong!" Chanyeol waved his right hand in defense.

Baekhyun nodded in agreement. "Yeah. It's just that you only knew us for less than a day."

Hyejung shrugged. "I don't know. All my friends were guys growing up, so you can imagine it's easy for me to get along with some dudes."

Chanyeol let out a short chuckle in disbelief. "Wow. All the girls I've known always hang around their girl friends. I guess you can say you're one of a kind, Seo Hyejung," he boyishly joked, nudging the said girl in the arm.

"Is that considered a bad thing?" Hyejung asked, glancing up at him through her untended hair.

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol shook their heads.

"Of course not." Baekhyun smiled.

A wide grin grew upon Chanyeol's face. "It's cool!"

The three of them continued to talk, but once they turned a corner, they abruptly stopped. Hyejung slightly winced as a dude roughly rammed into her.

"Yah, Ho Jungkyu! You should watch where you going!" Chanyeol declared, shooting the large guy a look.

Jungkyu gave Hyejung a judging glance. "The new girl should watch where she's going. She's probably blind through that shaggy excuse of hair." he loudly sneered, in a heated tone.

Hyejung gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter