A New Beginning

How Passion Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE: A New Beginning

{ Okay...weird dude is weird. } * Click for BGM!

 

 

After rushing about on the streets and taking a couple rides on the bus, Sehun and Hyejung stood in front of a house.

Suho's house to be exact.

Hyejung's eyes slightly rounded in curiosity as she stared at the fair, magnificent residence. It wasn't a mansion, but to Hyejung, it was a fair house that was perfectly gorgeous in just the right ways. 

Sehun beamed a smile as he grasped onto Hyejung's hand. "Come on! Let's go inside!"

"All right, but," Hyejung roughly pulled her hand away from Sehun, "No touching."

With his mouth shaped in an 'O', Sehun slowly nodded in understanding. "Ahhh, arasso, arasso! Anyway, follow me!"

With a roll of her eyes, Hyejung followed after the cheerfully bouncy boy. Without even knocking on the door, Sehun freely opened the door and eagerly rushed inside.

"Suho-hyung! Where are you?!" Sehun loudly hollered, cupping his hands around his mouth.

Hyejung shortly followed suite after Sehun, entering into the house as well.

A well-dressed boy was soon spotted as he languidly strolled into the room. "Sehun, what are you doing-" 

The boy gawked at the sight of the boyish girl who stood by Sehun's side. His eyes became wide and they glistened in surprise and excitement. "Hyejungie!" 

Before Hyejung can rant about how much she hated the dreaded nickname, she was abruptly caught into an ultra tight and squeezing embrace. She desperately gasped for air as she was lightly spun around by her overly ecstatic relative.

"Oh, Hyejung, I'm so glad you made it here safely! I missed you so much!" Suho proclaimed, tiny tears of dramatic joy blaring his vision.

"Err, thanks Suho...y-you can let go of me...uh, now," Hyejung yelped, taking choking breaths between words.

Suho immediately obliged to the request. He backed away and looked at Hyejung from head to toe, smiling brightly whilst doing so.

"Aigoo~ It's been five years since I last seen you, but you haven't changed a bit. Your hair is still scruffy-looking and you still wear those baggy clothes!" Suho exclaimed, ruffling Hyejung's hair and tugging a bit on her shirt. Sehun giggled as he watched from the side.

"Wow, thanks a lot cuz'," Hyejung sarcastically thanked, scratching the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Oh! And you still use that funny sarcasm too!" Suho beamed. As he took a hold of Hyejung's belongings, he happily chimed, "All right! Let's get you settled in. Welcome to your new home!" He grinned, gesturing his arm widely.

Hyejung rolled her eyes as she followed her cousin along with Sehun, following suit by her side. *Good ol' Suho. Still weird and peppy as ever.*

After walking down the splendid halls of Suho's house for a bit, they stopped at a closed door.

"This is where you'll be staying Hyejungie," Suho told, grasping the handle and slowly oushing it open.

Hyejung groaned, trailing her fingers through her dark tresses. "Suho, how many times do I have to tell you not to-"

Before she could say another word, Hyejung was caught off guard by the sight of her new room. It was fairly spacious, probably about two times as larger as her previous bedroom. The room was mainly coated in white, but it had touches of light blue here and there as well. A low, king size bed sat in the middle of the room with several other modern pieces of furniture all around the bedroom.

"I hope you like it, Hyejung! If you don't, I can always move you to a different room," Suho kindly insisted, a bright smile upon his face.

Hyejung ignored the sound of her nickname as she said, "No! I, uh, I like it," she quickly answered, nodding.

"Ah, okay! That's good." Suho smiled in pleasure at Hyejung's response.

"Well, I better head on home. I'll see you soon Hyejungie!~" Sehun sang. Before he ran out of the room, he quickly gave Hyejung an arm hug. 

Hyejung's face heated up as she hollered down the halls. "Yah! What did I say about no touching!? And don't call me that, arasso!?"

Suho chuckled at his cousin, patting her shoulder affectionately. "Ah Hyejungie...you're still the loud, boyish cousin I grew up loving."

After Hyejung got settled in, the two relatives sat on the couch in her room. Whilst munching away at freshly baked cookies and drinking hot tea, they chatted away about this and that.

"So, how did Sehun randomly find you? Seoul is a pretty big city y'know," Suho spoke up.

Hyejung shrugged her arms after munching on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter