a week later

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

"She lives alone at her studio, She has never been in realtionship. She has a father, lives and works in busan. He is a soju suppliers. Lower to middle class family. She has a dutch mother. She works as babysitter sometimes. She likes classical books and I found her picture and her mom under her pillow. I interuded her house and she wrote something on her wall. She said I wish I could see your face again, Mom. It's because her mom and her dad got divorced few years back. Her mom went back to Hollad when she was 13th. Is that enough sir?" 

MR. WOO HAS ALL INFORMATION I NEED HA HA HA HA

"do you have anything else?" i asked.

"I heard from her nighbor that she sometimes scream loudly in the middle of the night. It's a psychological problem sir as I have consulted with my psychologist friends" WHAT??

"What? do you think she is not normal?"

"No sir..She has sleep terror disorder. She has a painful and stressful problem til she cant bears with it anymore and it interupts her when she sleeps.."

"Mh...is it cureable?"

"It is sir..but I bet she has no money to treat herself" 

"Alright, Mr. Woo. Thanks a lot. Keep stalking her" I hung up the phone and get out from my car. I need to find a way to talk to her.

My dad called me last night and he said "soon to be my fiance" is coming to Korea next month. I lied to him and said I am in a realtionship with someone else.

But that's just how my father is. He never trusted me.

Now I've got an Idea to get rid of my father's demands. 

Wohooooow she is in this class too. Lets play with this girl. Too bad Key is not taking this module with me. How can i talk to her without Key?

Should I just sit beside her and speak to her?

== == == == == == == == ==

Hyorin's POV

I am about to get up and go to the loo when someone put a piece of paper on my table. He is the new guy.

What's his name again?

Jonghyun?

Should I read it? Fine! I respect him. I will read this letter.

Meet me at the emergency exits of this floor after class ends.

IT'S A MUST!

 

What the hell??? Who does he think he is?

I can't just trust him and go there. What if he me?

but..I am curious. what does he want from me?

== === ===== ===== ====== ======== ==========

He passes me by and slightly poke my shoulder. EWH! What kind of idiot creature he is?

Should I go there? *HEAVY SIGH*

I follow him to the emergency exits. No one else is here except me and him.

He closes the door and said "Follow me" Where else he wants me to go?

We end up at a parking lot. It's the lecturer's park lot why he park his car here? ! Is that Bentley? WHAT THE IS HE?

"Don't stare at my car.. get in" Wait! what did he say?

"Why should I?" I ask him back.

"Because I want to talk to you" He commands. his voice sounds so cold. He seemed has so many troubles in his life.

I sit inside his car then suddenly his phone rings.

"Dammit! who's this again?" He yells before he answers his phone.

"excuse me" then he answers his phone.

"Hello..?" 

"AAH! Hi Claire? The party? Yes I will come tonight..Oh I will haha which brand do you want? Durex? Trojan? magnum?" then he laughs.

ARE THOSE BRANDS?? He is so disgusting!

I feel so insecure now.

"I am gonna prepare myself darling..surprise me tonight!" He sounds so disgusting. Is he a male ? or whatever do you call it. he sounds like one.

Then he hung up his phones. 

"Sorry...anyway, I wanna make a deal with you!" he said and looks at me.

"Excuse me? do I have problem with you before? this is our first time talking to each other right?" I ask him back.

"Right...Alright, I'll tell you the story. My father wants me to marry someone that I don't know and I will never marry a girl who's already set up by my parents. Unless, I can bring a real girl to my parents, show them how much I love this girl and I want you to be that girl. You know, you just need to pretend that you are my girlfriend and show them how lovely we are"

When I heard his story I still can't believe he just told me his stupid drama story.

I am about to laugh but I hold it.

"Why me?" I ask.

"Because you fill some of my criteria. You are beautiful, y, smart and " the last word came out of his mouth.

I turn my face to him and open the car door and walk away from him. What was he thinking? am I a material that he can wear?

What kind of he is?

I walk faster cause I hear his car chases after me. He opens his window and said 

"I can take you to Holland and find your mother! I'll pay everything..Just help me! I have no much time" He stops his car as I stop walking too. He told me about Holland. My mom. How did he know?

"Take your time to think.." Then he left. How could he say something about my mom?

How does he know it......?