I'm giving up

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

After Kai left us, hyorin told me to leave her alone. I begged her. I admit that I can't live another day without her.

"I thought my life would be okay without you, But I was wrong. I can't enjoy it. It was different eventho we only lived together for three months, It was so different. Hyorin-ah! please punish me as much as you want But I dont want you to leave. Please come back to me" I take a step forward to her and that's when I see her started crying.

"Hyorin, please don't cry? If you want me to leave you now, I will go back to Seoul. But I want you to come back to me as soon as possible. I am sorry if I have ever hurt you. I am sincerely sorry for falling for you. I am sorry that my heart couldn't control my own feelings. I am sorry If I broke the contract. I am sorry" I turn back and head to my car. Suddenly, I heard she is saying something.

"Don't go..." she says softly and I have a bit of smile on my face, I turn back and run to hug her.

"Hyorin-ah! Myanhae!! I am really sorry Okay?"

"Lets go inside my house, lets discuss it there" She says and I was about to hold her hand but she refuses it. I am really confused now, have I been forgiven or is she just being nice to me? or is it some kind of tricks she have on me.

"Do you want a cuppa tea?" She asked

"erm, that sounds good. Where is your dad?" I asked that question just to break this awkward moments. I mus t admit I am really happy to see her like this. She is wearing jeans and plain t-shirt. She is soooooo beautiful, her pointed nose and her hair smells like fresh oranges. Arghhhhhh I wanna hold that body again, I mean in a good way, the way she walks always make me crazy. She is too beautiful.

I got a text from taemin

"Hyung? Any updates?"

Lol I am not gonna tell him this story until I get back to Seoul. Am I gonna spend a night here with her tonight? Oh lord I really Want to stay by her side for the rest of my life. I have never felt this kinda feeling. I feel so comfortable with her. Seeing those eyes make my heart really warm.

"My dad is still working and we promised to have dinner around 6 or so later. You need to behave in front of him okay? I will just introduce you as my bestfriend okay? No more than that" she explained.

"But what are we Hyorin? I am asking it myself, what are we now?"

"I don't know" she turned to me and looked deeply at my eyes.
"Have you forgiven me? I mean, I made mistakes and I have to admit I am the jerk here but I have told you so many times that I want you! I want you back in my life. Can we just go back to time when we live together?" I asked her sincerely

"No! We can't go back to that time and I don't want that anymore. I don't wanna have that kinda life anymore. I just wanna finish my study and find scholarship to Amsterdam so that I can live with my mom there" WHAT!!!!!!! WAIT! AM I HEARING THIS CORRECTLY???

"I will stick with you wherever you want! I am not gonna leave you anymore"

"You have your own future, you have Se-kyung, and I don't wanna steal someone's love" She yelled

"She doesn't love me! I looked at her phone and she has someone she loves too. But its not me! Se-Kyung and I were just lost at that moment. Our parents forced us to marry to each other. Please believe me this time! I want you to be my future Hyorin"

AND NOT LONG AFTER THAT! Someone came in and it was......HER FATHER!!!!!

"Well, hello there? Am I interrupting something Hyorin?"

"dad? I thought you are going home after 6?" She shockingly ask her dad

"I wanna be here with my only daughter, I thought I have worked enough today. So who do we have here?" her dad turn to me

"It's Jonghyun, one of my best friend from Seoul" I bowed to her dad

"Ah I see! So this is the soju as you requested. And Should we cook tonight?"

"No Dad, I think we should probably just buy them from outside, I really wanna eat spicy chicken at that Ahjumma stall. Do they still sell it?" She is so excited talking to her dad.

"Alright then. here take this money and buy any foods you like with your friend" her dad pass the money but she refused it.

"Dad please? I have my money. You don't need to give me anything, Come on Jonghyun, let's go"

Hyorin's POV

We started to walk side by side til my phone rang. the message came from Chanyeol.

"Hyorin, Please tell me all the stories when you are ready okay? Taemin and I are dying in curiosity" then I just put my phone back to my jeans pocket. 

"If I propose you tomorrow, will you accept it?" he started to speak nonsense again.

"Jonghyun, Don't be such a joke" I answered then suddenly he grabbed my hand.

"Could you please take me seriously? I am being serious here! I have told everyone that I am givin up my life for you! my dad said I won't get any financial support from him anymore If I keep going out with you. And I told him that I am ready to do that. So please, answer my question" I really don't know what to do. I have never imagined that I would be proposed by a guy like him.

"Why me?" I asked

"I dont wanna answer that question cause You've already knew the answers. I am sure you knew why"

"You should've asked it properly. I don't wanna answer it now" I smirk and he released my hand! OMG THAT WAS SUCH A SWEET MOMENT! But I wanna see more efforts from him. For god's sake this guy doesn't know how to treat me.

"Hyorin, just so you know that I am giving up my life just for you" those words made me shiver omg! this is not happening.

"I know that! lets just forget about our feelings for tonight? I just wanna have a good time with my Father. okay?" and he smiles

At HOME

Jonghyun has finished 1 bottle of soju by himself and my dad is drinking too. Surprisingly, Jonghyun makes him laugh a lot tonight. I don't get why my father seems so hapy tonight.

"I... I know this is gonna be a good night Hyorin" My dad said

"Your boyfriend is surely a nice person"

"Dad he is not my boyfriend!!" I answered it quickly

"My dear daughter! I know just by looking at his eyes, he likes you, he likes  you so bad!!" Jonghyun and I were looking at each other at the same time. OH GOD! my dad knows how to ruin my life.

"Arghhhh I am sorry kid, but I am not gonna disturb you guys tonight. I am going to bed now. Jonghyun, annyeong!" He then pat Jonghyun's shoulder. what was that?!!

"I am sorry my dad was drunk and he talked non sense" I said it to Jonghyun.

"Hyorin-ah! Lets date! I want you to be my girlfriend, like a real girlfriend!" he said it with his low voice.

"Argh Jonghyun! Please.. i have to admit I want you to be my real boyfriend too Jonghyun. But this is not the right time to start dating. I still have Kai" I answered it honestly

"What? Kai? he gave you to me! He really wants you to be happy! please dont make my life more miserable" 

"Just give us sometime to think Jonghyun, I dont wanna rush things okay?" that's it! That's my last answer.

I know he gave up on his life just for me but I dont want him to lose what he has now.

 

I want him to be happy with everything he used to have....