Se-kyung is f%@#$%^

Life without you is unimaginable

A week later 

Narrator's POV

KAi is on his way from Incheon Airport to go to his hotel. He can't wait to see Hyorin tonight. Kai and Hyorin has not been contacting each other since 3 days ago, Kai did this on purpose. He wants to surprise her by going back to Korea earlier than Hyorin expected.

"So..Tomorrow, you'll get your day off, but then at night you will have an interview with Cecì magazine. What do you think?" 

"Hyung, please...can I get my full day off tomorrow, I wanna spend my time the whole day tomorrow.Can we move the interview til Thursday?" 

D.O sighs..

"I know it's because Hyorin again..fine, I'll tell them to postpone it"

"That's better..thanks hyung"

after they arrive at the hotel, Kai walks quickly to get his present for Hyorin and his car key..

"Hyung, I am going now" 

"Yah! it's lunch time, can't you just eat with me first?" D.O shouts to Kai but Kai ignored him.

"now where is she?how should I find her...today is wednesday, right?she must be in campus but what if she didn't go there today?" Kai talks to himself inside his cars.

Then Kai decided to go to Hyorin's house to check whether she is in her campus. when he arrives at Hyorin's house, he knocks on her door 3 times but no one answers it.

He keeps on knocking the door til someone appears behind him.

"YA! KIM JONGIN!!!" when Kai turn his body around, he finally found who he has been waiting for.

"ARGHH! HYORINIE!" He runs towards Hyorin and hugs her.

"Jeongmal..nomu bogoshipoyooo! I miss you a lot Hyorin" He hugs her real tight.

"I miss you too..thanks for coming here without letting me know in the first place" 

"Are you surprised? TA-DAAA!!! I am heree" He released Hyorin and caresses her cheek with his warm hands.

"When did you arrive?" She asks while they are entering her house.

"Hmm..I guess, 45 mins ago, I ditched D.O hyung in my hotel and quickly came here" Hyorin chuckles when she heard his story.

"You must be so tired..sit on my bed, I am sorry, my house is small and dirty, not like your hotel"

"Lee hyorin! stop that nonsense...come here" He grabs Hyorin's hand and asks her to sit in her bed too.

"What?" 

"So..I've got you something from New York, I don't know if you would like it but I think it suits you" then Hyorin opens the bag that Kai gave to her.

after she oppened it

"WHAT IS THIS? YA! Why did you buy me a lingerie? Why are you so ert?!" Then Kai Laughs out loud.

"I knew you would be like this!!! hahahha no no! That's not the real gift for you, dig inside the bag"

then Hyorin found a necklace with a heart shaped diamond on it. 

"Kai...." She sighs..

"Wae? Is it wrong? You don't like it?" 

"You know I don't like you spending your money like this..You don't need to buy me expensive stuffs if yo..."

Kai cut her off by kissing her lips and pulls Hyorin's wist to be closer to him. Hyorin kissed him back too. Kai really misses her...

after the Kiss..

"I am sorry I had to cut you off..I don't wanna talk about my money okay..Just please accept it, I really wante dto give you something" He smiles.

"can you put it on me now?" She smiled to him.

"Thank you so much jonginnie" 

"You are very welcome.." 

"Now..what do you want to eat? do you want me to cook?" Hyroin suggests

 

Kai's POV

"I don't want you to be tired today, let's just eat at Taemin's place?"

"Which one? You know he has a lot of restaurants and bars" Oh yeah she is right

"Hmm the one that's was just opened?is it a cafe or I don't know, it's like a study cafe.."

"oh! it's the study cafe, I went there last week" 

"REally? what did you do there?" Why didn't she tell me last week?

"Oh..lots of thing happened there..Jonghyun came there all of sudden and I asked him to leave me alone" WOW! this is a goo dnews for me.

"What?! Why did you do that? I mean, why did you guys talk about that there?" 

"I did ask D.O to tell you to contact me last week, but I guess you were too busy and couldn't reach me so I couldn't tell you that time. But yeah, I guess Jonghyun has gone now. I meet him in our class but that's it" She seems sad when she talks about this.

"You know, I can accept whatever your answer is.."

"Really? are you ready now?" she moves closer and grabbed my chin.

"I will choose you" She said that to me and I was shocked.

"WHAT?!"

"Let's start this over Kai.. Teach me how to love you!!.." as soon as I heard that from her, I just wanted to hug her again...

"Argghh Jinja Hyorin, This is not what I expected. I am really glad you said that to me. Thank you so much" I really don't wanna release her..

At the cafe

"Oh! Taemin Hyung is there..I wanna greet him first, you find a seat hmm?" I let Hyorin find our seat as I wanted to see Taemin Hyung first

"Hyung!" Taemin looked back at me and Grinned.

"YAAAA!!! When did you come back?" 

"2 hours ago?" I hugged him

"Woaah! Do you really miss me till you can't rest?" He teased me.

"No! I am here with Hyorin.."

"Really? How is she?"

"She is fine! I am really hers now, Hyung! I want to celebrate this" I see his face doesn't show any excitement

"Wae Hyung?" 

"Ya! Can't you realize that Jonghyun hyung likes her too?" 

"Then what? He left her and slept with Sekyung noona..How could you support him instead of me?" I am really disappointed now

"That's not what I meant Kai..it's just, I dont want you to get hurt, Jonghyun will never give up on her" 

"So do I Hyung..let's just forget about Jongie Hyung..I will sort this out with Hyorin later" I then go back to where Hyorin is sitting at.

But I see her talking with a guy and this guy pats the top of her head..Who is this...

"Oh..! Oppa! This is Kai..my one and only boyfriend" She introduced me to the guy beside her.

"Hi! Kai..?" he greeted me but I am not paying attention to his face, I keep looking at his hand.

"Hmm..Kai, this is Chanyeol Oppa, he is like my big brother in Seoul" Hyorin shook my hand

"Chanyeol Hyung Annyeong" 

"Alright..you are actually more handsome than I expected..I'll make your drinks and please enjoy your date" He then excused himself and Hyorin's hair.

YAAAA!!!

Hyorin's POV

Kai is not here..I mean he seems busy with his mind.

"Kai?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Why are you so quiet?" 

"Ah...no, it's just weird to see Chanyeol Hyung touching you"  AND THIS IS CUTE! LOOK AT THAT FACE!

"Aghhhh! Kai? are you jealous? really?"  Omo! 

"Kyeopta!! Uri jonginie!!!" I just can't handle my laugh now, he frowns as if he is really jaelous..arghhhh 

"are you happy while I am jealous like this?" He asks with a lil smile on his face

"very happy! Oh look our drinks are coming"  chanyeol oppa is bringin the drinks  to us. I slightly take a look at Kai's face, oh he cant get his eyes  off Chanyeol Oppa's face.

"One Ice cappucinno and one black forest Hot chocolate for my beautiful lady" Chanyeol oppa seems to know that Kai is looking at  him.

"Hmmm" Chanyeol oppa cleared his throat and turns to Kai.

"don't worry Kai, I have confessed to her last week buy she said she'd choose you, so I've given up" WHOAAAAATTTT!!!!! 

"jinja??? Did you really say that Hyorin-ah?" Kai grabs my hand and ignore Chanyeol. LOL he is being so cute now

"Yes Kim jongin" he then believes in that fake story. Then Chanyeol Oppa left us alone.

Argh how  can I have a feeling for him while he is being too cute like a lil kid all the time..

"hmm hyorin-ah! Do you wanna  stay over at my place tonight?" Oh i hate when he is asking this kind of question.

"nope! I have assignment to do..what about on the weekend?" 

"Hissh..on the weekend I'll go to jeju for shooting..ottokhae? Oh! I will stay over at yours then tonight" what?!

"no! You cant do that! You cant sleep there! Andwae!" 

"Why? I really like your house. Agh come on hyorin, I wont do anything to you, I won't disturb you too, I will just you know supporting you" and he is slowly taking one of my hand so that he can hold it. 

"Supporting me by doing what?" I know where he is leading to 

"you know, i'll give you back massage when you are tired with your assignment, i'll make you a cuppa tea when you are stressed then I'll calm you down by resting your head on my arm then we can sleep side by side tonight? How is it? Isnt it gonna be so sweet?" He is telling me this while he is imagining them. 

"I know your intention behind this Kai" I insist

"ishh Hyorin, I am telling you the truth.." Then I see someone is entering the cafe. I look at where he is heading to, he is holding on a book and sitting on one of the table. Kai seems realized it and he turned his head too. 

"hyorin-ah...?" He called me

"hmm..yeah?" 

*aghhh!!! Hyung! Why did you come alone? Where is Se-kyung noona?* I heard Taemin saying that while he was approaching jonghyun. 

"Do you want to leave now?" I look back at Kai's face. 

"Agh? No! I am fine..it's just I don't want him to see me" Kai then adjust his seat so that he can cover my face but..

right after Kai moved his seat, Jonghyun seems to realize it and his eyes looked straight at mine. 

Jonghyun's POV 

why does she keep on appearing in my life god? I am letting her go. I am trying to forget her. I have been trying my best since last week. I am leaving her for good.

I turned my face back to Taemin, he was asking me why did not I come here with Sekyung? 

"Ah..Sekyung will come here soon, she has a meeting" 

"so are you guys really...?" He couldn't finish his question cause I cut him off

"yes.. Just wait for the invitation. Can you make me a smoothie please?" 

"Oh sure! Park Chanyeol?" He shouts to call out one of his staff. Oh this dude again??

"Can you make Jonghyun Hyung a smoothie?" 

"Our smoothie was just sold out this afternoon sir" haishhhh look at him 

"Hyung..it's sold out, what else do you want?" 

"Just give him Ice vanilla latte and hot chocolate for me please?" All of sudden Sekyung came interrupting us. Yaaa this girl is soo bossy then Chanyeol left to make us the drinks

"oh! Noonaaaaa..." Taemin seems so excited to see her? 

"Yeah Taeminie! You are finally a grown up man arent you?" She was asking Taemin

"Argh!! I see someone is busy talking with his new girlfriend? Oh..are you jonghyun's ex fake girlfriend?" Se-kyung realized that Kai is with hyorin and she kinda shouts so that Kai could hear her voice. 

This girl is a ! Cant she just leave Hyorin alone? I look at Taemin's expression. He is trying to leave us alone now urghh

"Oh noona annyeong? Yeah right she was his ex fake girlfriend. but Whatever she is, she is better than a cheater like you!" Kai gave her a smirk! I wanted to laugh now. Boo yaaaaaah!!! Haha eat that Se-Kyung!! Then I see Kai is grabbing Hyorin's hand and lead her outside the cafe. 

"Ya Kim Jonghyun!" 

"What?" 

"Are we not supposed to talk about the engagement?" Oh godI dont wanna talk about this again

"Fine! What do you wanna talk about?" 

"Which ring are you going to give me? Do you know my finger size?" 

"I am sure I know it..Ya shin se kyung,next time, please dont disturb her" i am trying to stop her for bullying Hyorin

"why? It's fun!" 

"It will be funnier when I start to ruin your life too Se-Kyung..I am warning you" 

"what? Do you think I can't ruin her life? 

"Oh please don't even start this Sekyung" 

"Enjoy your hot chocolate" then I left some money on the table and left her. She is just too much.

Kai's POV 

"don't listen to her...she is crazy" I tried to calm her down

"oh I didn't..its just..embarrassing when all people around me know that I was his fake girlfriend" she looks so confused 

"No..the truth is better to be revealed.You will pass through this hyorin. i'll be here, just promise me you wont cry again" we are strolling down the road and keep walking till I arrived at her place again. 

"I..wanted to cry but I can't?" She is asking me while we are finally inside her room. 

"Really? Come here" then I pull her to my warm hug. I just want her to cry on my shoulder. Not to worry about anything.

"you can cry on my chest as long as you wanted Hyorin..please, let him go" I am bringing her to her bed now.

"it's not that I can't let him go Kai....it's just sooo painful to look at how Se-kyung looks at me" poor her..She shouldn't think about that . I know she is hotter ier orprettier than Hyorin but that is a witch. I don't even know how to describe her.

"Kai..?" She called out my name while she is still resting her head on my chest

"Yeah?" 

"I am hurting you, aren't I?" 

"shuuuusssh no! Listen to me, if it is hurting me, I will tell you right away. And if it is painful, it is okay, as long as you are not the one who is hurt. You understand that?" I can see she starts to tearing up now.

"Hyorin-ah..I am saying all this because I know this is what I will get. This is the risk I have to get because I have a feeling for you, I am sorry that you have to cry like this. But we will get through this, okay? promise me, you will stay strong and try harder?" 

Hyorin's POV

Until this moment...I am still trying to grow the feeling for him. Have I tried harder? I did. This is hurting me. Seeing Jonghyun walking away from my life is painful but seeing Kai being patiently waiting for me is even more painful.

"Kai...I know I will take a long time to accept your heart, but please remember that I am grateful you are here. I promise, I will try harder now" That's all I can say now

"Don't worry...I will stay here, right here" 

"But Hyorin.." He added..

"Have you guys done anything I didn't know?" OH !!

"done what? like what?" 

"You know..Jonghyun is a maniac I am sure he has touched...some..argh I don't know" He feels uncomfortable now.

I can laugh now, he is being too cute.

"Yah Kim Jongin! frankly, we almost did it, but we were so drunk then I was not sure to do it with him" 

"really? That's a relief! Shall we do it? before I leave to Jeju, let's do that..I mean you know, it's been a while I have " Then I CAN'T RESPOND HIM! WHAT THE HELL??? I even swallow my saliva so hard. This is frightening me now..

He slightly move up his head to look at me.

but then....

"YAAA!!! hahahahahahahaah this is soooo funny!" he is laughing? what the heck?

"LEE HYORIN! I was just joking! I am not gonna force you to have with me! I am not a ert!" 

"Ya Kim Jongin! You shouldn't be joking about those stuffs.You confused me!" I smiled.

"I just wanted to make you laugh..Come on, let's forget about your painful memories! Let's make loads of new memories? I am gonna be in this new memory, arent I? I am gonna make it really cool!" He is now my hair. Haaaah I feel sleepy if he keeps on doing this..

"Alright! Let's make a new one.." 

"Yes! now! Let's eat something? Do you wanna eat ramen with me? then you can do your assignment and I will sleep here, in your bed" I am looking at my bed, It's a single bed, how are we gonna sleep here ?

"But this bed is pretty small, how are we gonna fit this?" 

"The smaller the better, the closer the better, the warmer the better...arghhh I am actually imagining something else now" He smirks.

"YYAAA!" then we both laughs...He made my day. with his lil jokes...he made me smile again

"There! I like it when you are laughing like this., laugh like this more often!" He pulls my arm and caressed it. then

He kissed my palm and said "It would be nicer, if you can laugh because of me everyday,Hyorin-ah" arghhhhh please god

"That's the sweetest thing I have ever heard Kai..don't do this again. My heart is gonna explode" I smiled to him.

"I know right? well my heart has already exploded on the first night I met you" 

"Ah pleaseeeeee..." I kinda give him my big smile. That's such a nice thing to hear...

"Seriously, it did! Ask Taemin Hyung, I couldn't even stop talking about you!"

 

Thank you for sending me an angel like him God..Please let me open my heart for him