hot chocolate

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

We are all here.My family, her family and Hyorin. Se-kyung is sitting on my right hand side and Hyorin is on my left. Seriously?

Is this kind of a joke?

"I think you look younger as your age increases, Kim" Mr. Shin makes fun of my Dad's age. I still don't understand why her familiy is here...I need to know why did they come here?

"Shin! you should tell us about our precious Sekyung..how are you my dear?" My dad asked her. What the hell dad?

"I am sorry Uncle..What do you want to know from me?" She asked him back

"Well..everything..your school, your boyfriend" Huh? Boyfriend? Really?

"hmm..let's see, I just finished my degree in U.S, and now I am the vice president in my father's company...and that's all about me"

"I see..I see..You are such a grown up lady now. I am very proud of you..Jonghyun will finish his study too next year, i suppose" What do you know about me dad..whatever.

my phone vibrates.

It's a message from Hyorin..what?? she is sitting next to me!

"What's this all about?Let's talk about this" I didn't reply and just smile to her. Why did my life become soooo complicated now?

After the dinner is done..I feel sooo grateful that I don't need to sit beside her anymore. I can't stand shin se kyung. She is a total now. She keeps talking about how good U.S is and also she keeps talking about how sweet our relationships were..

"Jonghyun...Can you come to my study room now?" My dad commanded.

"I am sure you know Se-Kyung well..You used to date her during High school?" My dad said that to me when we get inside his study room.

"Why did you invite her family tonight? You know I don't like her" I said.

"Well..your feeling can be fixed..I have made a decision for you" He seems so serious now.

"What is it dad?"

"You and Se-kyung will get married next year..It's for the sake of our company. I don't care about your girlfriend but please respect my decision. I don't need your answer it, I am not asking your opinion. You may go now" it's such a thunder strikes my heart. How could he decided something stupid. He know I don't wanna do this arranged marriage. I hate this..especially for the sake of his business..

Hyorin's POV

Why is she so strange. She keeps asking me about me and Jonghyun..who the hell she is..I know she is his ex, but it doesn't mean she wanted to know all about Jonghyun now.

"oh..is he still alergic to bacon?" she asked.

"Yes he is.." I only answer important questions. she is annoying tho..

"And Hyorin.." She moved closer and whisper "You should wear a pink night gown..it's his favorite" EXCUSE ME!!

"I don't think, you should tell me that!" I said.

"Let's go home Hyorin" All of sudden, Jonghyun appeared and grab my hand lead me to the front door.

"Hey..What happened?" I asked while we are entering the car

"I don't wanna talk about it...Lets just go home"

Home

Jonghyun's POV

As soon as I got home, I got inside my room and change my clothes. I still can't believe that he made such a decision for me. WHat does he want from me?

Why is it me? Why doesn't he ask Onew to marry Se-Kyung?

I wash my face and I am so ready to sleep..I feel bad to bring Hyorin there..Such a shame that she has to meet Se-kyung...The problem is...

When I saw Se-kyung just now...My heart wanted to explode, it's like all the memories I had were flying back to my mind. All the sweet nights we had been thru...I wanted to hug Se-Kyung right after I saw her just now..I don't know why but I...

I miss her so much....I am walking to my bed and find Hyorin ready with her pjama and her hands are both holding on to cups.

What is it?

"I was just thinkin..something bad happened tonight and you know hot chocolate won't be a bad idea before we go to sleep" She suggests.

"Do you wanna sleep here? in my bed?" I asked.

"Well..have you changed your bedsheet?" She asked..why should I change the bedsheet..oh! She must be thinking me having with all the s here

"Don't worry..I haven't had for ages..The last time I did that was in the hotel..so my bed is fine" I chuckle.

"Come here! Sit beside me" She is sitting on my couch..Should I tell her about this?

"you know I can tell if you have any problems..Let's talk and sort things out"

"Honestly, I don't feel like talking about this to you tonight..But.."

"So she is your future wife?" She asked..What? How did she know?

"How do you know about this?" I asked.

"Well..I heard from your maid..When I went to the toilet near the Kitchen, They were talking about Shin's family will be your family in law so..I assume, she is your future wife..She is not bad right?" she explained.

"You..don't understand Hyorin.." I sipped the hot chocolate she made..

"Then let me know about everything so that I can help you" She then push my hands away from my lap and lays her head there..

OH MY DISSSSSSHHHHH!!! What is she doing?

"Keep talking okay, I wanna straighten up my back a bit" Why is she acting like this tonight? I mean..she has been acting so cold since last night then tonight she changes again?

"I used to date her during Highschool..We were so much in love..I was deeply in love.  We did everything for the first time together. OUr parents knew we were dating, then right after graduation, she dumped me..and I can't accept that. I loved her so much.."

"Woaaah..you had with her?"

"Of course..you fool! I wanted to propose her, asked her to live together with me and you know live overseas..but then, she left me"

"I am sorry Jonghyun..did she tell you why she dumped you?"

"Of course not..I heard from Our friend that She cheated on me with a japanese guy while I was still her boyfriend? She has that skills you know..She is a total "

"But..it's like 4 years ago right? Can't you just forgive her and marry her?" she asked..and look straight to my eyes.

"Wait..do you still have that feeling for her?" She asked.

"That's the thing..I don't know why but everything went thru my mind when I saw her earlier. i wanted to hug her so bad Hyorin.." I am being super honest now.

"oh.." "But it's good Jonghyun, You can marry her, I am sure she can like you again..I mean, she used to love you right?" She is right...

She is right about marrying Se-Kyung..My heart is not right..

"you are right..But I don't think it will be the same again" I said.

"Ask her to have dinner with you tomorrow.."

"Oh please..she knows that I have a girlfriend now..Which is you" I said.

"I am your fake girlfriend Jonghyun, we can break up tonight and you can marry her next month, if you want to" She doesn't get it. This marriage is just for the business, I might still have feelings for Sekyung..but it doesn't mean, I want to marry her..

Hyorin's POV

It hurt when he said he wanted to hug Sekyung so bad..I..I think we are not going to continue this contract anymore. He found his love...

I can't be asked about my feeling now..I am imagining that he would leave me soon and I am back with my normal life..I have Kai now..but What if kai hurt me in the end? And what If Jonghyun is not there to pick me up when I fall?

This is so confusing...I am sure I like Kai.......OMO!!

"Thank you for tonight" He caresses my cheek with his soft palm..He is so warmth tho..

"It's okay" I smiled to him

"You know what..I think we should watch Cartoon now...Do you wanna watch Disney movies?" He asked.

"What is it? Why are you watching it now? It's 11 pm Jonghyun..! We have early class tomorrow.." I get up from his lap and fix my hair. I should just go to my room now.

"Ya! Eo di ga?" He pulls my hand back when I tried to get up.

"Sleep?" I said.

"Fine..Let's go to bed" then he put his hand at the back of my waist and kiss my temple

"Thank you for the hot choco..it was really good.." He then leads me to his bed.

!!! did he kiss me just now? %FI*&$S

OH MY GOD! It's like I am used to it now..whenever he kisses me...it feeeeels really good. What is wrong with me!!!!!

"Ya Lee Hyorin!" He called me when I was about to close my eyes.

"Is Kai okay with this? I mean, we sleep in the same bed everynight and you are going out with him now" He asked.

"Well..I didn't tell him about this..To be honest, you know I need you for the sake of my sleep terror.."

"So..everytime we sleep together, you won't get that terror again?"

"It's strange right? but yeah..I can sleep deeply whenever I sleep with you" I explained.

Jonghyun's POV

"It's strange right? but yeah..I can sleep deeply whenever I sleep with you" as soon as I heard that I grab her hands and pull her towards my arms. I need her to keep me safe too....I feel happy and peaceful everytime I hold her.

I am confused with my feelings now...What should I do now?

"Jonghyun..?" She asked.

"Hm?"

"You know I can hear your heartbeat now" SHe said

"ya! it's a normal heartbeat okay..dont get it wrong!" I said.

"Well..are you sure, it's normal?" then she looks up straight to my nose..we are just inches away..Please don't do this to me Hyorin...

"If you move closer..you know I am not letting you go" I blackmailed her.

"Fine!" she then buries her face on to my chest. I am so glad she did that..She acts like a lil girl tonight..I am so grateful to have her here..

Hyorin..please tell me, you are still gonna be beside me til I am sure with my feelings?

God...please..