live with him

Life without you is unimaginable

Hyorin's POV

Where is he? I couldn't find him beside Key. He should be here as the lecture will start soon. I've considered about his offer.

I keep waiting for him to come to this class.

, his offer distracts me so much last night. I could barely sleep. I keep thinking about my mom. I really miss her. 

3 hours later.

Jonghyun's POV

Last night's party was sick. I had twice with a persian chicks. DAMN SHE WAS SO SEEEXXXYYYY!!! Everytime she screams my name I felt so alive. WOW! I am sure I am gonna call her again next time. 

I didn't go to class this morning, but Now, I am waiting for Hyorin in my car. I am sure she is looking for me. I got a feeling that she'll accept my offer.

And there she goes..I am such a fortune teller huh? She looks at me as I am waving my hand to her.

She approaches me with no smile and no harm. She stands in front of my face as I am leaning on my car door.

"Promise me you will take me to holland as soon this drama is over!" She said with her scary voice.

WOW!!! THAT'S SO STRAIGHT FORWARD.

"There are some rules you should obey" 

"I have some rules too.." She smirks. WOW! she really wants to meet her mom.

"Get inside my car" I command and she follows.

I started my engine and she asked

"Where are we going?" 

"First rule, you must do whatever I ask you to do" 

"Where are we going?" she keeps asking me that hahaha

"Second, You have to stay with me..you have to move in to my house by the end of this week"

"Excsue me?" she asks.

"I am not finish yet" I said

"Third, Don't you dare tell anyone about this. Not even your father" 

"Why should we live together?" she ask. mhhh actually I dont have particular reason. I just want someone accompanies me at home. 

"because, there are so many spies who'll spy on me..I told my father last night that I am in a relationship with someone...and my PA said my father has set up an investigation for me" HA HA HA BULL!

"My rules are You have no right to touch me. second, Touch is allowed if it's just for pretending as part of this drama. Third, Don't disturb my study time" 

Oh that's easy. I don't even want to touch her. She is not my taste, except her beautiful hair and her crystal eyes.

"Deal! Now, we are going to shop" I said.

"What for?" 

"To buy your new clothes" 

"You don't need to change me. I have my own clothes" 

"Yeah but they are old and ugly...Just follow my commands okay?" then she stop asking.

=

=

=

Hyorin's POV

I ended up buy 5 branded dresses and few stilettos. He forced me to buy those stuffs. 

"Here.." He gave a pack of earplugs.

"Incase you want to block your ears when you study and incase you heard some nasty noises from my room" He smirks.

!

He is the freak. I hate it. Mmmh.. I haven't told him about my sleep disorder. Should I tell him now? I keep drinking my medicine well, I got the cheap medicine from my aunt. It seemed works but not really. 

"and I will bring your clothes to my house and put it in your room. you can start packing up your stuffs" 

"Thanks" I said that as I get out of his car.

HUUUUUUH *long sigh* thanks god it's over.

this is my first day with him. He is so weird. He is a freak. I am already tired of his bossy side.

Jonghyun's POV

I forgot to get her phone number!

Never mind, I can always ask her tomorrow.

The weekend

"this is your room, your shower is inside, your own study room is here and that is my room. The opposite of yours" I showed her my apartment.

It's 2 floor penthouse in the center of seoul city.

It's big enough for myself and I have maid who'll come everyday and clean my the rooms.

"You can cook if you want but I never ate alone in my kitchen. I always go out with friends almost everynight..Fyi, you are not allowed to enter my room" I said to her and she nods expressing that she understood of what I said.

"You may unpack your bag now and if you need anything just knock on my door" 

"Thanks"

Hyorin's POV

OH MI GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE I CAN LAY DOWN MY BODY ON THIS COMFY BED!! I love it. Jonghyun is a real rich guy.

Whatever it is I am doing now...I am still confused of myself. Its like I sell myself to be his partner so that i can meet my mom again. Nevermind, I will do anything so that I can meet her again.

I am about to unpack my things when He knocks on my door.

what else???

"My friends are gonna come over tonight, Can you just stay inside and please don't make any sound" That's what he said.

"Im just gonna read my books anyway" I said.

"I dont care what you are gonna do but just stay inside here..oh I ordered pizza and you can take as much as you want and eat it in your room" IT!

I closed the damn door. I cant bear with his bossy mouth. I know What I shoud do!

GOD!! Please give me strength. I don't know whether I could survive this!