small world

Life without you is unimaginable

Kai's POV

What is this? Why is my right arm aching? I tried to open my eyes slowly and I found Hyorin's head on my right arm, sleeping soundly. Thank you God, you drew a smile on my face in this early morning. I can't believe I am sleeping next to her again. I thought this moment would never happen again. I will try my best to make her happy again. I will try my best to treat her like a queen in my life. The only queen I can caress every night and the only queen I can see every time I wake up in the morning.

I take a clearer look at her face, oh she must be so tired last night. I can't even remember when she went to sleep after she worked on her assignment.

"Hyroin-ah...?" I need to wake her up now, it's almost 10am and I am sure she has class today.

"Hyorin-ah...?" I caress her cheek with the back of my palm. How can her skin be this soft? It feels like I am caressing a cotton soft fabric. I even laugh at myself. How can i adore her this much?

What is wrong with me? It feels so different...Can I kiss her now? Does she mind if I kiss her lips? what if she wakes up when I touch my lips on hers? 

KIM JONGIN! JUST DO IT! YES!

5..4...3....2...

I am almost touching her lips but then her finger touched my lips first. I failed again...she woke up right before I could kiss her...

She chuckles and I feel so awkward..

"Why did you wake up now?" 

"hmmm...because I can feel your heavy breathe!" 

"anyway, I can tell that you are a truly ert guy" She said after looking at my body. Wait..what did she say?

"NO! How am I ert, I was just trying to kiss my girlfriend.." I protest

"Then why is your junior down there...hmm you know?" then I look at my pants...arghhhhhh haiiisssssh this is so embarrassing

"Baby..it's early in the morning, it has to wake up too..you better getting used to it now..It doesn't mean I am or whatever you call it, it's just..arghh I don't know" I touch my forehead to hers.

"really? haha I am sorry..I am too naive for this" She is soo cute

"Aigoooooo come here..Let me squeeze you my lil sunshine!!!" then I pull her closer.

Hyorin's POV

He always does this..

Being in his arms... that's the first thing I learnt from his habit. He likes to pull me as close as he could. His gestures seem sooo sincere..He seems really giving me his everything whenever he does this.

"Baby..." wait..he called me what?

"what did you call me?"

"baby?" he looks down at my face

"Why did you call me that?" I am not really comfortable with that

"Well...I don't know. I just feel like it..Why? you don't like it?"

"Hmm no..I prefer my name to baby. I am sorry" 

"Alright Hyorin..do you have any class today?" 

"hmmm let's see...I have one tutorial at 11.30 then I have group discussion at 2pm and then I am done. Why? where are you going today?" 

"Ah you seem so busy today....I don't know, I just wanted to be by your side all day long" I accidentally smiling after I listened to what he just said

"can you not giving me these butterflies?" 

"What butterflies? I am telling you the truth Jagiya!" then I laughed..

Oh! I remember that I will be in the same tutorial with Jonghyun. GOSH

Narrator's POV

As Kai holding Hyorin's hand and they are walking side by side to the campus gate, Jonghyun car is approaching them and Jonghyun even honks his car. They look at where the sound comes and Hyorin sort of facing him away.

"Oh Annyeong Hyung!" Kai bows to him and Jonghyun keeps his eyes on Hyorin

"Kai Annyeong..how was she last night? is she still good in bed?ahh I bet you haven't touched her yet?" Jonghyun smirked and runs his car again. Kai was so shocked when he heard what Jonghyun just said.

"YAA!!! YOU PUNK!!" Kai shouted

"It's okay Kai" Hyorin pulls Kai's arm and told him to stop shouting.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He asked concernly.

- - - - 

"Woaaah!!! is that you lee hyorin?" Key's voice appeared from behind and both of them turn around to see them.

"WHAT THE HELL? Kim Jongin?" Key burst in shocked.

"Key!!! AARGHHH!! Uri Chingu! I didn't know you know my girlfriend Hyorin?" Key looks so confused after Kai mentioned 'girlfriend'.

"yeah we are in the same class" Hyorin answered.

"Woaah! what a small world..argh look at you young man. I know you have been so strage these days, whenever girls came to me and asked why you never contacted them anymore...now I know why. it makes sense" Key answered it by the back of his neck. He looks confused again.

"Girls are looking for him?" Hyorin looks at Kai and Kai looks nervous now.

"What he meant was...I used to be a player right? and those girls still budging me around..don't worry hyorin, I am not a player anymore" He smiles to Hyorin.

"If he ever cheats on you, you know where to go Hyorin! there! go back to the person behind you" They now turned around again and found Jonghyun behind them.

"What?" Jonghyun asked coldly

"Well, I was saying, if Kai ever cheats on Hyorin, She should go back to you cause,You like her so much" Key patted Jonghyun's shoulder.

"YA Kim Kibum!" Kai shouted and tries to catch Key..Hyorin back to her silent mode. She doesn't want to make any eye contact with Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's phone vibrates

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered it secretly.

Kai and Key keeps on walking while Hyorin and Jonghyun are slowly walking a step behind them

"What? I did use it! I used two condoms last night! Why did you even ask me those things, I always make sure it's safe!" Hyorin heard what he is talking about..

"Ya Se-kyungah! Don't worry...I know I know! hmm? See you later" then Jonghyun hung up the phone while he is smirking. Jonghyun seems to know that Hyorin is jealous now.

"Oh Hyorin, sorry..that is insane. I told her that I always use but she never believed me. Anyway, our tutorial room is at LG324 right?" Jonghyun asked casually. 

"Jonghyun Hyung! Who said you can talk to my girlfriend? MOVE!" All of sudden Kai came to rescue Hyorin. Jonghyun seems pissed because of that.

"I have no time for this Kai" then Jonghyun left them and approached Key.

"Hyorin-ah? Why did you walk behind me just now? You should have stayed by my side! I told you not to leave my side right?" Kai carreses her cheek.

"I was lost with my thoughts..I didn't realise you were walking so fast" Hyorin tried to hide her confused face.

"I Know..I will pick you up later at 3pm here? lets have dinner together tonight. Do you mind if I invite Key as well?" Hyorin then looks at him.

"Invite Jonghyun and Taemin too" She smiles.

"Are you sure?" Kai asked.

"Yup! Let me cook tonight! what do you think?" 

"NO! Andwae! I wanted to try your food before others can try it! I don't wanna share it with others. Let's just eat at my hotel? hmm?" then Hyorin remembers that his hotel is the place where Jonghyun stood her up that night.

"hmm Your hotel? is it the.." 

"NO NO! it's a different hotel..I know what you meant.it's not that hotel, hmm okay, we all will have dinner at my friend's pasta restaurant. I am sure you will like it" 

"Where? What is your friend name?" Hyorin curiously asked him.

"He is my close friend too..he used to be a model but he kinda open this restaurant as his side business..His name is Baekhyun, You will see him later. He is really cute!" Kai seems so excited about his plan.

"Sure! I will see you later Kai" then Hyorin left him but...Kai pulls her hand again..

"Are you sure you don't forget anything?" Hyorin then tilts her head.

"mmhhh?" she tries to think but

When Kai is about to kiss her cheek, Hyorin's phone vibrates and it is a call from Chanyeol.

"Oh Chanyeol Oppa!" She excitedly answered it.. Kai looks really pissed now. He just lost his kiss again..Then hyorin left him alone and keeps talking on the phone.

Kai slowly goes back to his car and heading back to his hotel.

Meanwhile....

Hyorin got a text from Jonghyun while they are in their tutorial room.

"Trust me, It's only . I am using her for my basic needs as a normal human being" 

after she read that, she doesn't think she needs to reply it

5 mins have passed. . . 

"Ya! why are you ignoring me?" 

another message came

"LEE HYORIN!!!!!!!!!" 

"Arghh I am so bored..what should I do?" Her phone keeps on buzzing

"Can you please stop looking at your phone?" Key suddenly pinched Jonghyun's arm.

"YA!" Jonghyun rub his arms and shouted while the tutor is talking.

"Kim Jonghyun!" The tutor called him.

"Yes?" 

"Can you not talking in my class?" He asked.

"Yes, I am sorry" Then Jonghyun turns his face to Hyorin and Hyorin looks away from his direction. 

after class..

Kai is patiently waiting for Hyorin outside her campus. He checked on his phone whether there is a text from Hyorin yet. But there is nothing then suddenly...

"OH MY GOD! are you Kim Jongin??" a voice appeared from his left while he is leaning on his car. He turned his face and found few girls staring at him.

He feel so awkward now.

"Yes I am" 

"Can I take a picture with you?" One of the girl comes forward and he gives them a smile

"Sure..come closer" then all the girls are queueing to get a picture with him. He is surely becoming so popular these days. Especially after he endorsed one of the best beauty product in Korea.

at the opposite road, Hyorin is wondering why there is a crowd.. She managed to find that it is Kai's car. And she just let out a sigh trying to remind herself that her boyfriend is a model in Korea.

She decided to stay where she is until those girls disappear. because she doesn't want his fans know that they are dating now.

after 10 minutes...Kai finally can breath without those girls around him.

"Hyorin..where are you?" He is talking on the phone with Hyorin.

"Look  at in front of you" Hyorin commands

then Kai smiled, realizing that She is right across the road, waiting for him.  Hyorin approached him and Kai pulls her so that he can kiss her forehead.

"Sorry that you had to wait just now" 

"It's okay..I understand" Hyorin smiled.