The surprise and his heart

Life without you is unimaginable

Kai's room

Hyorin's phone rings while Kai is about to choose his clothes and he decided to look at her phone. Jonghyun's name appeared on the screen and Kai answers it straightaway.

"What is it Hyung?" Kai said

"Is she with you?" he asked

"Of course, she is taking a bath now. What do you want Hyung?"

"I want her to see me tomorrow. Don't try to with me Kai. I know what I am doing"

"She is not gonna see you Hyung. Please stop whatever you are doing right now" Kai's face turned to serious. He doesn't want Hyorin to see Jonghyun anymore.

"YA! who are you to tell me these things?!!" Jonghyun raised his voice.

"I am her official boyfriend and no, I am not letting her go this time. Bye" He hung up the phone and put it back to where it was. Suddenly, Hyorin came out of the bathroom wearing Kai's T-shirt. She looks absolutely y in that see-through t-shirt. Kai looks at her and she feels embarrassed. 

"Stop looking at me like that" She complains

"Why?" he teases her

"Go shower now! Dont be lazy!" She pulls both of Kai's hands.

"Wait for me okay? Don't sleep now" He reminded her then enter the bathroom. As Kai is taking a bath, Hyorin checks her phone and there is a message coming in.

"I will not give up on you, Hyorin" Jonghyun wrote to her, all of sudden Hyorin's hands are shaking, she doesnt want to be contacted by Jonghyn anymore.

She turned off her phone and lays down on Kai's bed.

 Jonghyun's POV

Oh come on Hyorin!! please reply my message! I can't get her out of my mind, like seriously I need to focus on Se-kyung but I cant. I really like her and I never expect myself to be in love deeply with her. I am not letting her go with Kai. 

I am dialling her number this time, I really hope she would answer. but no...

she turned off her phone. This is it Jonghyun. this is the end of everything huh? I will meet her in our class tomorrow. I need to see her and convince her one more time. 

Narrator's POV

Hyorin is closing her eyes while Kai is slowly wearing his clothes in front of his wardrobe. After he is ready, He slowly appeaches Hyorin and looking at her face. He misses her, he thought. Kai carreses her cheek and she opens her eyes slowly. 

"Sorry, I fell asleep" She said.

"Its okay..you must be really tired" he smiles to her and his hands are still caressing her cheeks.

"Come here Jongin. Lay down beside me" She suggested and he moves his body. 

"Awhh I like it when you call my real name" he answered

"Hyorin?" Kai calls her name and Hyorin looks at him 

"From now on, I will take care of you like I take care of myself. I promise" he smiles and leans in to kiss her forehead

"I trust you Kim Jongin..." Actually, Hyorin is not sure with her decision. she just wanted to try one more time.

 three days later

Jonghyun is on his way to his class and he sees Hyorin just entered the classroom. He stop for a minute, he knows he is scared enough to see her in class. Then suddenly, someone taps his shoulder.

"Ya!"

"oh Key! Whats up?" Jonghyun found Key beside him

"Why are you standing here?"

"Oh nothing, I thought I forgot my car keys..lets go" then they are entering the class room, Hyorin is sitting alone, as usual at the front row.

"Hyorin-aaaah!!!" Key left Jonghyun and approaches Hyorin's chair.

"Hey" She smiles to him and Jonghyun looked at that smile.

That bright smile. He said to him self and head to his seat at the back.

"Urrmm Hyorin-ah! Why Chanyeol is so handsome? I mean his husky voice, he killed me" Key told her about Chanyeol..Hyorin found it funny that He is attracted to her Oppa.

"Ya Kim Kibum! Don't you dare to flirt with him..ha ha ha" She laughs a bit then her phone rings.

"Ooopsss I see Kai's name on the screen" Key mentioned Kai's name and Jonghyun kinda heard that too.

"Yep! I have to take this, sorry" then Key stays beside her and tries to listen to their conversation

"Hello?" Hyorin answers

"Hyorin baby..can you come out to the balcony of your class?" So outside their two storey classroom is a main field with a small cafe at the side of the field.

Hyorin and Key quickly ran out to their balcony and

"OMG!!!! Kai What are you doing?" She is too surprise looking at Kai's holding on a balloon bouquet and red roses in his other hand.

"HOLY! Kai you are crazy! Look at all the girls behind you" Key shouted cause he wonders how this guy would do this kinda thing where he is being followed by his fans everywhere.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun could only see her smile from the classroom. She is really happy, he thought.

"Come here Hyorin" Kai asked Hyorin on the phone and she quickly ran to him, and when she is in front of him

"Hyorin-ah..." Kai calls her name.

"Oppaaaaaaa...andwae!! Jongin Oppaaa" Hyorin hears some of the girls behind them screaming

"I am sorry for all the things I have done to you, but I just wanted to make a new beginning, a new start in my life and I want you to be in my new beginning. Will you be my one and only?"

"NOOOO!!! ANDWAEEE!!!! OPPPAAAA!!!" All the fans are screaming like crazy

Hyorin looks at them and smiles to them.

"I want to start a new beginning too...Of course I will be yours Jongin!" SHe grins and moves forward to hug him.

"HUAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! OPPPAAAAA!!!!" Fans are screaming again. Then Kai approaches the fans while holding Hyorin's hand

"Yeorobun..I will work harder to be a better person for you all, please take care of us" He bows to the fans and

"Oh anyway, Hyorin knows that my love for my fans is my first priority, so don't hate her" He explained again.

Kai smiles to Hyorin and drag her to the cafe, as Key has already set the table for them earlier.

"That was....something!" Hyorin said.

"I just want to go public with you. I want them to know too haha I love you baby" He said it bluntly

"Yesss I got it Kai. My class will start in five minutes anyway" She said

"Urghh yup I know..I will wait for you here"

"What?! no! I thought you have photo shoots today?" Then suddenly Key interrupted them from behind

"Ya Ya You two! Lets stop this will you? she needs to go to the class now" Key is being bossy again

"I guess I have to go now! I will see you soon and thank you for this whole thing!" She gets up and kisses his forehead

As Hyorin enters the room, all the girls congratulate her and she thanks them nicely

She looks at the back of the room, Jonghyun is there, looking at his phone and cant be bother to see Hyorin.

"Dude! You okay?" Key asks him quitely

"Yeah? why?" obviously he is lying to Key

"Well..they just..you know they are officially dating now" Key can see the anger in Jonghyun's eyes

"Ermm..I am officially getting married tho..what's wrong with them going out? I am not his boyfriend anyway" Jonghyun smirks and their lecturer came inside the class.

Jonghyun doesn't feel okay. He wanted to kill Kai now..He feels like a loser. His mind is not here, he is thinking about how sweet his memory with Hyorin is..

then he checked his phone and he got a text from Hyorin.

"I really hope you understand. I want you to be happy too" Jonghyun feels his heart is beating rapidly. He doesn't want to talk to her now. He can't!

= = = = =

Hyorin's campus

"So, where are we going now?" Hyorin asks as they are walking hand in hand to the parking lot

"Ermm..my hotel" He said confusedly

"wait..why? I thought we are gonna have dinner first?" 

"Well..D.O hyung wants to see you, so I think this is the time to introduce him to you. What do you think?" 

"Oh alright, I have been curious about him too"

"Anyway, do you have time tomorrow night?" Kai asked again

"Of course yeah, why?" 

"My dad is in Seoul and this morning, he asked me to have dinner with me, then I told him that I might bring someone, and he said yes so yeah..do you wanna join us?" Hyorin looks so shocked and she thinks that this going too fast and she is not ready for this.

"Don't you think it's too fast? I mean I don't know if your dad can accept me, you know I am from..." kai interrupted her

"He knows where you are from, he knows what your father does and he knows what kind of girl you are Hyorin.." Kai caresses her cheek 

"How did he know it?" she asked back

"My dad is a very open person, well..to be honest, after I met you for the first time at Taemin's place, I went to his house and talked to him that I saw this one girl, and I think since then he investigated you" Hyorin turned her head to Kai shockly

"WHAT?! Why didnt you tell me about this earlier? Kim jongin..what is this?" 

"I am sorry I couldn't tell you earlier, its just I dont want you to think that I am weird or anything, my dad is very supportive and I dont want you to worry about anything okay? He is looking forward to meet you" then Kai takes one of Hyorin's hand to hold. Kai is surely in love with her.

but Hyorin. . . . .