And You are mine

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

I don't know if I should pretend like nothing ever happened last night or should I act sweet like last night? I woke up this afternoon and kept looking at her whole body. I like to see how she sleeps by holding on my palm. I love this feeling, I am happy. I feel like I have nothing I should be scared of. Im loving the moment, the moment I spend with her. 

= = = = = = = = = = =

Hyorin's POV

Where is he? I woke up with no one was beside me. Did he leave me all alone in this hotel room? the room sounds so empty. It looks like no one is here..Oh i should have checked my phone now.

and I found...Nothing. Where is he?

I looked around and found a red maroon colored box with an envelop on it. I am sure it's from Jonghyun..I got up and approached the box beside the TV.

I didn't know that Jonghyun is such a sweet guy. Altho last night we did something really weird but...

"You should be happy today!" his voice came out from the wardrobe. What the heck? has he been hiding there?

"What do you mean?" 

"Your prince charming left that in the receptionist and he wants to meet you tonight" he explained.

"My prince charming? tonight? is that Minho? Wow! your friend is actually hitting on me huh?" I smiled and he smirked.

"ck...open the box, you'll know" 

I open the box slowly, all I found was a red maroon dress. Oh I should read the letter.

"To you, who I have been waiting for centuries. 

If you are an Ice cream, you will be my favorite flavour and you knew that..

Promise me that you will see me tonight at Minho's.

from:

Soon to be yours!" 

I STILL HAVE NO CLUE WHO WAS THIS FROM!!!! IS THIS JONGHYUN's??

"I don't understand..I still don't get it...Who knows Minho except you?" I looked at Jonghyun while he is looking at his phone.

"Can't you tell? I am such a famous guy, I won't do such a thing" He turned to his phone again.

Seriously....I need to know who this is from!

"What time are we leaving anyway?" I ask him.

"I don't know..I don't feel like going there tonight" What? he is so strange..

"Dude..please, are you jealous that someone is waiting for me tonight and you have no one?" He is so annoying. I nwant to see this prince charming arghh

"You can go there alone.." aaah..I know it. It's part of his plan. He will not show up til the end of the party, then he will come when everyone is leaving, and there will be just the two of us left.  You are so cute Jonghyun...

At Minho's 

"I don't wanna stay too long here..we have to go back to hotel at 11pm okay?" Jonghyun told me. Urghhh why is he sooo different tonight..

I am wearing the mysterious red maroon dress and Jonghyun said I look terrible in this dress. oh uhmm...about last night, I think  he doesn't want to talk about it either. He kept avoiding me since I woke up this afternoon. I don't know why.

I heard Minho is calling Jonghyun's name from inside..Alright, lets face this Hyorin. Let's see who is that prince charming who waited for you.

"Yaaaa...! Come here..Everybody is waiting for you man!" Minho approached us. 

"Ooolala..look at this beautiful princess beside you..Hey Hyorin!" I looked at him and smile. I think I need some water..Jonghyun are now busy with Minho.

I looked around and found the drinks place. Should I drink water or alcohol? right...water it is. I should have eaten something before I come here. Now Im here regretting everything. Wait! I came here because I wanted to meet that prince charming. Where is he?

I keep looking around and I found Jonghyun at the other room, I turned my eyes again..

wait..

someone is leaning on the wall behind Jonghyun. That face looks familiar..

He started to smile to me and I feel so nervous now..Who is that?

I walk thru the crowd to get a closer look and it's.........

"You didn't tell me you came to Netherland KAI!How could you?" it's Kai..My heart races like crazy.

"Ssssh...I like your dress..If you are a colour, you will be my favourite color and you knew that" that's the first thing he said while starting to hold my hand.

Oh my god! was that him who sent me this dress..

"Kai..?" I am sure my face couldn't hide my happy expression. I hugged him really tight and syiit..I remember that I am Jonghyun's girlfriend..

"I called Jonghyun and he told me you stayed at the same hotel at his..I wanted to surprise you in front of your door, but then I thought it's good to make you curious a bit" He explained it to my ear..

"I love this dress and I love your sweet cheeky words...when did you arrive Kai?" I asked.

"I came to Netherlands this morning. I heard from Minho he met Jonghyun and his girlfriend..and" then he stops. Oh god! I am dead..

"and I think Minho didnt get it right? Cause I know you are not his girlfriend" He then released me and look at me in the eyes.

"Do you think I can borrow you from Jonghyun tonight..I am not going to do anything, I just wanted to have a date with you" He smirked. I love that smirked. KAI!!

Someone clears his throat from my back..Is that Jonghyun? I turned my body and yeah I found Jonghyun behind me. NO!!! 

"There you are Jong..Thanks for bringing her here. Do you mind if I borrow her tonight?" Kai talked to him.

Jonghyun's POV

"There you are Jong..Thanks for bringing her here. Do you mind if I borrow her tonight?" Kai said to me..You fool jonghyun! You are such a fool. How did you let her go..Kai is definately gonna take her from you.

"I don't mind of course.." I smiled, I looked at Hyorin's face..It reminds me of last night's kiss..I don't want to go with Kai...God please..

"Jonghyun.." Hyorin called my name while I was turning my head 

"Yeah..?" I responded.

"Thank you.." that's what she said. A thank you? Really? What the hell does she want? I feel like punching Kai now..The way he looked at her..I know he is such an ..I know he is gonna hurt her. Just by looking at how Kai looks at her body, it hurts me..

Kai's POV

I know everything...I found out about everything yesterday. And that's what made me come to Netherland. To take her from him...

No, she is not his cousin, she is just a random girl that he hires to be his girlfriend..You know I won't let you take Hyorin from me Jonghyun. I know she has been lying to me. But it's because she needs to go to Netherland to see her mom. If only I met her earlier, I would have taken you here Hyorin.

"Where are we going now?" Hyorin asked while she is playing with hand.

"we are going to my place.." I told her..she looked surprise.

"What? you said we are going to have a date. I don't wanna go to your place, Let's have dinner first" She suggested.

"Did I say we are going to my hotel? I told you my place right? Here we are" I brought her to an old classic cafe nearby my hotel. Everytime I travel to Netherland, I always stay in this hotel and Have my breakfast or dinner here. This cafe is homey...I like the atmosphere here.

"This is my place..For me, this place is as warm as your smile" I told her that. and yeah it's true.

"Stop that Kai.."

"anyway, I wanted to tell you the truth" She suddenly told me that...we are now sitting at the corner of this cafe. I have reserved the table and order all the most famous dishes here.

"Don't be surprised okay!" she reminded me.

"Hyorin.. I know what you are going to say. and I am okay with that. I am not mad at you because you lied to me about Jonghyun" I hold her hands.

"Wait...how do you know I was gonna say this to you?" She is curious.

"I knew it yesterday. I am sorry but I ask someone to investigate you and Jonghyun, it's okay. Im glad that you are not his real cousin" she keeps staring at me.

"I...I am so embarrassed now.." She turned her head down.

"Hey..." I pull her chin up so that she could see me.

"It doesn't matter anymore..You know I like you right? it's okay for me if you are working for Jonghyun, as long as he didn't touch you, I am sure he will not do such things.." She looks a bit lost when suddenly our drinks came.

"Hyorin-ah?" I asked

"Hmm?"

"What's wrong?" I keep holding her hand and she tightens the hold.

"I..Why do you like me Kai?" she asked...

"What do you see from me? I mean you are that top model in Korea and we don't really know each other well, I am sure you will regret it sooner or later" She insists.

"How am I supposed to tell you this..but I don't have enough reason to like you. It just feels right,warm, and peaceful right after I met you. I have been confused about my feelings too, but thats all I know now. How can I tell you when I don't actually know what's happening to myself?" I look at her deeply.

We are both kept by the silence.

She drinks a bit of her hot chocolate.

"Maybe we should stop this confusing feeling, I like you and you like me, what else do we need to know?What do you think?" she started to talk again. I smiled to her and get up from my seat and lean forward to kiss her forehead.

"Are you not supposed to kiss my lips? I am your new girlfriend right?" I then chuckled after I heard her comments.

"I don't trust lips kissing..I prefer forehead, That's one of the way to show my commitment to you" I sit back to my seat.

"So...are we officially going out now?" I asked her again.

"Of course we are...lets talk about some rules here" She suggested.

"Uwhhh...I like this. What is it?"

Jonghyun's POV

I've been worried since Hyorin's left Minho's house. You  know that kind of feeling when you can't even concentrate with your thoughts.I think I am going crazy and she has been drving me crazy since last night. What should I do? Is she gonna go home tonight? I mean, what if Kai changes her mind and tells her to stay with him. Should I be looking for her now?

I know it's still 11.30pm but I can't help it. This party makes my life even worst. I should find some distractions now.

[Phone rings]

Oh it's Taemin

"It's me..what's up?"

"Hyung! I heard Kai is in Amsterdam too? I just found out today!"

"Yes! He is with Hyorin now and I am left all alone here" I said.

"MWOH!!!! hahaha he is really doing that, isnt he?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well..he told me that he wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend if he meets Hyorin soon. And they are there..I think you should fix your relationships with Kai now" He laughs.

"Yah! Who told him to hit on my cousin?! You should have told him not to do that!" 

"Hyung! I can do nothing. anyway, I just got a snapchat from him..wait wait! lemme take a screenshot and send it to you later. Bye Hyung!"

Not long after he hang up the phone. I received an image thru my what'sapp.

GODDAMMIT!

It's a picture of his hand holding Hyorin's hand on the table.

YAH! KIM JONGIN!!!!

It's over Jonghyun!! WHat should I do now? are they really...?

Hyorin's POV

[Phone vibrates on the table]

"urghh it's Jonghyun!" I really dont wanna ruin my night. Kai is in his bathroom, changing his clothes I guess..Its getting really cold outside, and he needs to wear a thicker top.

"Hello?" I answered

"Are you still with Kai?" He asked.

"Obviously, yeah..Why?"

"I am just wondering If you are coming back to the hotel tonight"

"Why? You miss me already??"

"YAH!" ahahhaaaha

"Well..let's see, Kai is changing his clothes now. I don't know if he wants me to stay with him, I'll keep you informed later"

"Hyorin..look, you shouldn't do those stuffs tonight..you just met him tonight I mean.."

"I dont need a lecture now..Im hanging up" Pfffttt what the hell Jonghyun.

"Is he that worried?" Kai asked when he walks out of the bathroom.

"Yeah.."

"I can tell..He likes you now" He smirked.

"What?"

"Let's see about that..But now, you are mine and I need to make sure I am only yours too" He suddenly sits beside me and...

He pulls my knee and and carry me to his bed.

"You know we have talked about this earlier..I dont want us to have s.."

"I am not gonna touch you" He interrupted. My eyes blink..

"I want us to sleep peacefully here..I'll wrap my arms around you and make sure you feel secured beside me tonight" THAT.....

Those words...I've heard that from Jonghyun..

Arghhh...why is it always Jonghyun that I can think of!! Hyorin wake up!!!