Another date!

Life without you is unimaginable

Hyorin's POV

I woke up this morning because my phone rang. Who the hell calling me at this hour? I mean it's still 6.30 in the morning.

I saw the number appeared on my screen and I think I am familiar with this number. I came back to my senses and It's MY DAD NUMBER!! Holy Sh~!! 

"Hallo?"

"Hyorin-ah...Are you awake yet?" 

"oh-uhmm I just woke up appa..Waeyo?" 

"I just wanna let you know that I am going to Seoul this morning. I have to meet my client here. perhaps we can have lunch or dinner?" 

WHAT! WHAT!WHAT! It's STRANGE!!!

"Oh okay Dad, just let me know what time you want to meet up later okay?" 

then he hung up the phone. AISSSH!!! Why did he come today? why is it all so suddenly? I have to inform Jonghyun about this. Hisssh...What about Kai?

I told Kai that I will contact him again today and I was planning to have dinner with him tonight. 

Someone knocks on my door...it must be Jonghyun.

"come in"

"you didn't lock your door?" Didn't I?

"Oh I must've forgot" then he approaches my bed. WAIT! my clothes? oh thank god I am wearing a longsleeve t-shirt.

"How are you feeling this morning?" 

"I..am feeling much better, anyway, I've booked a table in Italian restaurant..Lets have dinner together tonight, I wanna thank you" WHAT! Wait!

"I can't..." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"It's...I have promised Kai to have dinner with me tonight" I looked at his face. I am sorry Jonghyun.

"Oh really? I should cancel my reservation then..maybe next time. See you later" he smiled and left my room. OMG! I feel so sorry for him. But I dont wanna tell him that my dad is in town.

Jonghyun's POV

After I closed her door, I straight went back to my room and keep on telling myself that I am not gonna be angry just because she's gonna have dinner with Kai.

Nope, I'll be fine. I can just call my girls and have a party tonight. Yep I can do that. I don't need to think about Kai and her again, do I?

*Smirk* Oh Kai...You should thank me later!!

+Afternoon+

Hyorin's POV

Dad called me again this afternoon. He said he wants to eat at the roadside food stall near his hotel. He doesnt wanna stay in my hotel because he knows that I only have one bed. i'll meet him at 8pm later. I lied to Jonghyun again..ugh we didn't talk much today. Is it because I can't go with him?

But this is the only way, I guess....I am starting to hate myself. I hate that I have to lie to everyone.

Kai texted me..

"Hyorin~~ How are you? Don't you miss me?" 

oh this guy is just so cute.

"Kai~!! I am fine...Nope! I don't miss you at all" 

Let's see what will he reply to me.

"YA! you better miss me!! Anyway, I wonder when can I meet you again?" 

awh....I smiled when I read his message.

"Tomorrow? lunch?" 

"Deal! Lunch! wait for me in front of campus gate!!" 

WOW WOW!!! he replied my message within only few seconds. hahaha

I am gonna have some fruits now, I haven't had any fruit today. Should I give Jonghyun fruits too? Is he here? I went to the kitchen and get my fruits.

"Jonghyun-ssi....Are you here?" why am I calling mister tho? =_=

"I don't like it. Don't call me that" He came down while he said that and he frowns. urrgghhh!!

"I was just wondering if you want some fruits?" I asked.

"I want the apple juice...can you make it for me?" He then turn of the TV and lay down on the sofa.  YA!

Jonghyun's POV

HAH! you asked me what I wanted right? I'll make you suffer again this time Hyorin!! I'll ruin your mood so that  you'll be frowning for the rest of the night.  HAHAHAHAHA I am clever right? I know.

"You got a package" that's what she said while she put my apple juice on the table in front of me.

"I know" 

"I just reminded you again" she said.

"It's 7 o'clock, aren't going to meet him?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am gonna leave after I eat my fruits" 

"do you need ? you know, just in case" I wanna see how's she gonna react to me.

"I am sure he has it" she smiled and took her fruits with her. YA! WHAT WAS THAT?!!! It's like she really wants to do it with him? WHAT!

WHAT THE HELL!! WHAT THE HELL!! this can't be....She can't have in her first date. OF COURSE NOT!

7.45pm

I heard she is coming down from her room. Okay let's see what she is wearing. BOAHAHAHAH!! Look at her outfits!! Is she really going to have a date?

"YA! are you really?" I keep looking at her clothes

"Are you serious? jeans, T-shirts and converse sneakers? are you gonna have a date like this?" 

"Well, I am sure Kai doesn't mind about my look. We are going to have dinner at the roadside stall" 

"Kai? roadside stall? Boh! I can't believe it" she smirks.

"See you tomorrow" that's what she said when she opened the front door. WAIT! She said see you tomorrow? is she gonna?

Ah~~ it, I don't give a about them. 

I need to distract myself now. What should I do? Watch movies? Going somewhere? I really can't let her go by herself. Should I stalk her?

I run to my room and grab my keys. I am sure she is still not far from here. I think she is gonna meet Kai at that place, she won't tell Kai where she lives right?

See? I am right! She is waiting for the bus at the bus stop nearby my house. She is busy with her phone. I parked my car not far from the bus stop. I don't want her to recognize my car. Oh Thank god I got this new car last week and It's not a fancy car. It's just a Benz sport car..

and yep! her bus is coming. She is taking 201 bus hmmm okay let's go Hyorin. I look stupid, I know.

My phone rings... hiiissssh Onew..

"I am busy" I said.

"Ya! I am going to Seoul tomorrow...I'll stay at your house okay" 

"NO!!" 

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I don't wanna see you. I'll book you a hotel room tomorrow. Don't worry" 

"I wanna stay at your house. Full stop. Bye! See you tomorrow" He hang up the phone. FUUUUU*&%&^$&

Okay, I am passing through Kai's house area and now the bus stop nearby Namdaemun market, She won't have her date here right? Oh the bus starts to move again. I should follow it again..WAIT! Did I see Hyorin get out of the bus just now? 

YA!! she is really gonna have a date here? Hiiisssssh... I wonder How Kai would eat the food here hahaha

She is going inside the market...No way! I should keep following her. Okay! I parked my car and look for her. Oh oh oh she is there. I keep following her in distance. Demmit I din't bring my hat and glasses to disguise my face. Should I buy it here? Alright alright I should buy it now.

"Ahjumma..i'll have this hat and this glasses" I gave her the money and keep looking at Hyorin. She is hugging someone now. I move closer so that I can see her clearly. Who's that man?

She smiled at him and they entered this food stall....I hate this..I hate to be curious like this!!

Wait where is Kai? She didn't..HOLY! she lied to me? She didn't have a date with Kai and meeting this old man instead? I wanna go inside and perhaps listen to their conversation?

Okay, I slowly go inside the stall and order soju and some fritters. From what I see at the moment..She is talking casually like she is talking to her uncle if that makes sense...?

yeah, it must be her uncle that lives in Seoul..Oh hyorin, you lied to Kim Jonghyun? Wrong move girl! SO WRONG!!

Wait a second..did I see he holds Hyorin's hand? Does uncle do that? NO!!! Absolutely not! Hyorin started to cry now..Hissh! Why did he make her cry??

I sit a lil bit far from their table and I can't listen to their conversations. ! I wish I could listen to them.

"APPA!!" she shouts. NO WAY! Is that her father? Omo! where is she going? She is leaving her father? 

"Ya Ahjumma! I wanna pay" and Ahjumma came..I hope Hyorin won't be that far from here.

"Ahjumma..I will pay my food and that table until he leaves later" I pointed their table. I gave her 50.000 won and I am sure it's enough.

I am running outside the stall and tried to find Hyorin..I keep looking for her around the market. I believe she is still around here.

Oh maybe she is waiting for her bus now..I look at the bus stop and she is not there. I went back to my car and started the engine. Where are you Hyorin?

She is still crying while she left her father...I hate to see her crying every night..

After an hour or so I looked for her, I still can't find her.. I should just wait for her at home..

= = = = = = = = =

10.30pm

It's almost 11pm and she is not home yet. Where is she going? Hyorin where are you? Can't I just distract my mind with something else?

I am gonna wait her downstairs then. I purposely turn all the lights off so that she would think that I am already asleep now. 

Oh~kay...I am still waiting altho it's almost 12pm..yes! I heard foot steps.

It must be her, I hide my body on the sofa. I am sure she won't notice me in the dark..She is going inside the house and go to the kitchen. 

She must be so thirsty. I heard her foot steps again..She is now approaching the living room. Please don't make her catch me god..I hear something different now...is she..

Hyorin~ah..Why does it have to be tears again? She is sitting on the floor at the back of my sofa. She is sobbing like crazy

"Mamaa....babo ya..why is it always you that have to suffer everything?" Oh it is related to her mom..I am sorry Hyorin

"I am tired...God, I am tired holding this burden all alone by myself..I hate that I am such a foolish girl who has no one other than herself...I..I..am..tired" By just listening to her voice..it really hurts my ears. I should do something right? 

Hyorin's POV

When I am crying really loud, I really hope Jonghyun is sleeping peacefully in his room. I regret it. I wish I didn't have dinner with my dad tonight. Why did he have to talk about this again?

Why did he say that my mom has already dead few years ago? I don't believe it even until now...Myanhae Umma..I am sorry mom..I know he is a jerk..

"Why...god why..why did you pick me? Why did you pick me to have...all of these burden by myself???" I keep sobbing like crazy woman. 

"because God loves you so much Hyorin" I heard Jonghyun's voice from the back..

"Jonghyun?" 

"Yeah I am here" He is sitting right next to me now..Oh man why!

"Why are you here? Did you hear.." he interrupted.

"I heard everything, I saw everything, I waited for you to come home because I saw you crying when you left the market" this is stupid. He stalked me?

"I just wanna be alone now..Please" I said to him and he pulled one of my hand till he can hug me..Oh what's this...

"Cry as long as you want..I'll lend this shoulder for you tonight.." as soon as I heard those words.

No one! No one has ever talked to me like he did just now.....

I burst in to my endless tears again..My chaotic confused mind..I can't think of anything than my problem. Why did you do this to me god...Why!!