He is a good guy

Life without you is unimaginable

Hyorin's POV

I am so happy after I met Kai. I admit I really like his company, the way he treats me. He treats me like i am the only princess in this world. He doesn't treat me like . I like the wy he talks too. He is so...playful and cheesy. haha I know he is a player, like Jonghyun but there's nothing wrong to make friends with him.

Oh Jonghyun, the evil er! He went inside my room without saying anything while I was . I felt so embarrassed now. he told me his family has a vacation to Jeju and wants us to go with him. I am alright with that, because this week, I also don't have any important lecture. So I can give myself a little break. haha 

WAIT! Jeju....??? in the autumn season? are you serious? It must be freaking cold out there!!

I should start packing tonight. mmmhh..when is our flight anyway? I must ask Jonghyun about this.

I straight go to his room and wait him in front of his door. SHould I knock on his door?

knock..knock...knock...

"Jonghyun..?" I called him.

"Yes..Hold on" he said, i wonder what he is doing now. 

he came out of his room with his stylish look. where is he going?

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"oh..I am gonna meet my friends and you know, drinks and girls" uuuggghh this guy is so disgusting.

"whatever..anyway, we are going tomorrow, aren't we? why are you going out tonight?shouldn't you be packing?" 

"well yeah..but I can always pack later after I came home, mhhh anyway, I am gonna bring some girls tonight so, I am sorry if it's a bit noisy tonight" oh really? he is gonna have again tonight? I thought...he's slightly changed after you know I slept with him the other night. He seemed enjoy our peaceful sleep that night but may be he just can't get enough without .

then he goes back to his room. He is spraying his parfume and takes his keys.

I chuckle so that it doesn't sound so awkward.

"fair enough..what time are we gonna go tomorrow?" 

"our flight is at 11am, so we can go to my parents house around 7am?oh don't forget to wake me up tomorrow morning okay!" whatever....I BECAME HIS SLAVE AGAIN HUH??

"alright.how long are we gonna be in jeju?" I ask while he is locking his room.

"Three days I guess...why? do you have any plan with your boyfriend?" he teased me.

"I just wanna prepare my clothes and no, he is not my boyfriend" I said.

"but do you want him to be your boyfriend?" he asked.hmm why does he care?

"Well, of course I do, even though he is also a player like you, but I can see he is a good guy" I smiled then I found he stop walking and turn his face right into my face.

Jonghyun's POV

"Well, of course I do, even though he is also a player like you, but I can see he is a good guy" as soon as I heard her saying that. I couldn't even move my feet. What did she say? 

A player like me? is that what she thinks about me? Kai and I are the same? 

I turn my body to her and look into her eyes.

"Hyorin-ah...You know nothing about guys..don't be so stupid..you just went out with him once..you know nothing about him!" I fierce my eyes to her.

"You don't have rights to judge me..remember that" I turn my body and leave her alone. I hate it when someone tells me what they think about me. I don't need people to remind me that I am a player. I know I am a player but I know myself better than anyone else. not even her!

"But he treats me better than you do" she shouts.

I stop. ! I wanted to have fun tonight. Not to fight with this again.

"YA!" I shout and walk back to her.

"So you want me to treat you like he treats you?" I asked.

"At least he treats me properly, he never raised his voice too" oh is that so?

"What are we now? friends? I pay you just to be my 'fake' girlfriend Hyorin. Don't expect more from that.and one thing, don't you ever compare me to anybody else again. JUST DON'T!" I walk out of my house and bang the door harshly. I feel so irritated right now.

Why did she have to mention his name?

Why did she compare me to him?? Why did I bring her the other night when I met up with Taemin and Kai.

why did I introduce her as my cousin?

I started my engine and run my car as fast as it can. I hate it Hyorin. I hate it when she keeps talking about him.

Honestly, I don't know what to do right now...should I go somewhere else instead of my friends' house..?

I should call Taemin.

"Taemin?" 

"Yes Hyung..what's up?" he asked.

"Where are you now? are you busy?" 

"mh..I am chilling at my friend's house..not really..waeyo?" he asked

"I..I am bored..lets go somewhere" 

then he asked me to go to his friend house cause they only chill a lil bit and the girls will come later. NICE! is the perfect drugs for me. I just wanna forget her and Kai. They are disgusting.

Hyorin's POV

I thought I said something that won't hurt his feeling. Look at you Hyorin, you keep hurting him with your words. I don't understand why does he act so weird tonight. He looks fine this afternoon...even few minutes before he went out of his room. He looked just alright. What's wrong with this guy god? I don't understand.

Oh whatever...I should contact Kai cause I can't go with him tomorrow. What should I say to him? I'll be gone for 3 days to Jeju? mmmh..I don't wanna lie anymore.

= = = = =  = = = = =  = = 

I woke up at 2am when I heard some girls laughter nearby my room. !

How many girls he brought home? Oh there is this one girl that sounds so disgusting. urgh Jonghyun...

"Ouuh..Jonghyun-ah!! Stop that dance! You are funny with those pants" I heard one of the girls said that.

then everyone else laughs. hmm they sound so having fun. I am so lazy to get my ear plugs there..

"Jonghyun! where are you going?" 

"Just stay in my room okay..I'll be back" that's what I heard. mmh..I heard someone's opening my door. i forgot to lock my door again!

Is it Jonghyun? I quickly shut my eyes and I am sure it's him.

"Hyorin-ah are you sleeping?" he asked softly and sit on the side of my bed. I keep pretending I am asleep. I don't want him to shout at me again.

"I am sorry I shouted to you again tonight...(chuckles)..look at your face" then I can feel he caresses my cheek. ugh Jonghyun please stop it.

"I just can't control my emotion if someone compares me to others..I am sorry Hyorin-ah.." He is apologizing while I am asleep. Is he drunk? 

"I know you can't hear what I say but please don't do that again.."

"good night Hyorin" he then fix my blanket and 

again....

He kisses the temple of my head. why does he always do that...? Why he always changes? He is so bipolar. Whatever you say Jonghyun, I just want you to go out of my room now. PLEASE!!

After he closes my door, I opened my eyes. What's wrong with this guy? He acts so weird! Even weird after he got drunk. I just don't know what will happen in Jeju, I can't imagine I have to be there with him.

Oh Lord, i just hope, I am gonna be alright there...I don't wanna fight with him again..I am tired.