Allergic to Bacon

Life without you is unimaginable

Hyorin's POV

Wohooooooow!!! Finally, today is the day for me to enjoy my date with Kai. Jonghyun and I just arrived in Seoul. Back to his house again, well, his dad did say sorry before we left. I don't wanna think about last night anymore.

Last night was just a nightmare for me. I can't forget how "romantic" our kiss was. , Did I say 'our kiss'?

I still can't erase those memories from my mind. AAAAAH!!! Kai, please do something better tonight. Jonghyun didn't talk much this morning. I also didn't wanna start the conversation because I know, WE are still recovering from our awkward moments.

Bloody nightmare!

"What time is Kai gonna pick you up tonight?" He suddenly asked.

"Oh..around 8pm. Why?" 

"Nothing..Please don't make any noise this afternoon" he said. DUH! who wants to make noise in this giant house?

It's him who always makes "" noises everyday. =___=

"Whatever" 

YES! that's what I said. I am tired of being nice in front of him.

Kai's POV

"Ya Key! I am gonna have a date tonight..Can you come to my house and bring the latest casual outfit to my house now?" I am calling Key, my old friend who is also a top fashion designer.

"Excuse me? are you insane? The last time I brought you clothes, You didn't even choose one from everything I brought to you..I am not gonna do it for you again" He frowns.

"DUDE!!! This is special...I really wanna look good in front of her. Please...?" I hate this if I have to beg to someone.

"How much can you pay me?Spring collection is so expensive you know!"

"YAA!!! Don't talk about money with me..Please come a.s.a.p" *SIGH*

OH GOD I can't wait to see her tonight. Should I text her now?

oup! my phone vibrates and ing hell it's Taemin.

"Did you just call Key and ask him to bring some clothes for your date? You are disgusting man!" 

WHAT THE HELL??

"Don't give a about it dude. I am really into this girl...Don't complain! Just for the progress" 

HA HA HA HA I feel awesome.

I really don't wanna care about others, I just wanna have a great date tonight. Oh Lord, Hyorin really makes me crazy.

= = = =  = = = = = =  = = = = = = = = = = =

5.30pm

Jonghyun's POV

I had my long nap just now and when I woke up I feel something in my tummy. It feels uneasy...wait what did I eat this morning? Oh god! Did I have bacon in my Burger King this morning? 

I am allergic to bacon since I was a kid but How could I forget to tell them not to put bacon there?

! I feel like throwing up now.

I run to the toilet as fast as I can. I keep on vomitting, after I stop and go back to my bed, I feel like I wanna do it again.

God, this is tiring...!! I feel so weak whenever I run to the toilet..Where did I put my medicine? Do I still have it?

I walk back to my bed and drink a bit of water. I don't think the water would help me.

I am dialling Hyorin's number..

"Ya..can you come to my room now?" 

"I am busy Jonghyun. Sorry" Oh please !

"Hyorin-ah..just this time.please, I need help?" I am begging.

"What's wrong with you? I know it's a trap" she said.

"Please..." then I hung up the phone. Not long from that, I hear foot step from outside my door..

Knock..Knock..Knock..

"Come in.." 

She slowly opens the door and approaches me..

"Why are you calling me? Don't you know I have to...." I think she realize how my face looks like.

"What happened to you Jonghyun?Why do you look so pale?" she asked.

"I'll tell you later...Can you look at my top drawer in my wardrobe and find my medicine there?" 

"Yeah..how does it look like?" 

"The colour of the cover is dark blue and white..it's called Reglan and there is..." I couldn't finish my words but ran to the toilet again.

"Oh god!! I am trying to find it Jonghyun. Please hold on for a sec" She shouts.

I wash my mouth again and try to walk back to my bed..

"Jonghyun, I can't find it really..Should I go somewhere or call someone?" 

"No..don't..I am allergic to Bacon, I had bacon in my burger when we ate at the burger king this morning" 

"WAIT! What? How couldn't you tell me earlier? I was the one who ordered them for you..I thought you are fine with Bacon..YA! What should I do now?"

I chuckle when I saw her panick responds.

"That's fine..I am used to vomitting like this..Can you make a hot green tea for me?" 

"Sure" Then she gets up and run to the kitchen. I feel sorry for her. It's almost 6.30pm and she is supposed to get ready for her date.

Hyorin's POV

How can't he allergic to bacon? I thought He ate bacon last night...or I might be wrong.

I am heading back to his room with green tea and banana. I remember one of article I read that Banana is good to prevent vomitting.

"Jonghyun..here's your green tea" I gave it to him and put the banana beside his bed.

"Why did you bring banana?" 

"try it..it'll prevent you from vomitting..Do you want me to find your medicine in the pharmacy near here?" I am scared he'll get worst.

"Thanks, but no, you don't need to go anywhere..You can get ready to meet Kai now..Thanks for this anyway" he smiled.

"Yeah, I think I should now..Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked him

"I will..thanks" then he turns his body and give me his back. He looks so weak. Damnit, why did it happen? Stop ruining my day GOD! please stop this bull!

I go back to my room and start to get dress. I hope Jonghyun will feel better by the time I get back home.

Jonghyun's POV

I hope she will have a good night tonight and Please Kai, don't do something stupid to her. I know kai really well, he always expects after the first date. And for hyorin...I am sure she never experienced this kinda guy.

I started to drink the green tea and again..

I have to run to the toilet. GOD! this is ing tiring...What should I do? I can't call Taemin now.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hyorin's POV

I am waitting for my taxi to come. Kai and I promised to meet up at the MyeongDong street tonight.

I hope Jonghyun could feel better by now.

It's almost 9pm and I am really late. I've told Kai that I'll be really late. I hope I didn't ruin his night.

I am almost reaching at the MyeongDong and I kept thinking about Jonghyun. Is he alright now?

LORD!

ARRGGHHHH!!! THIS!

"Can we go to a pharmacy nearby here sir and please wait for me there" I said to the taxi driver.

"Oh I thought you wanted to go to MyeongDong?" 

"yeah, I forgot to buy something.." Please don't ask anything else sir!

I have to call Kai and explain everything to him.

I get out of the cab and go inside the pharmacy and order Jonghyun's medicine. What was it called again?

Relgan? 

Reglan?

The staff knows what I meant and it's called Reglan, I feel so relieved when I got it. I am dialing Kai's number now.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi Kai..I know I must be disappointing you now. I am terribly sorry I can't make it tonight. One of my friend just came over to my house and cried for help. She really needs someone beside her. I know I am such a but please forgive me.." 

I wait for his respond and I am scared to the death.

"Oh really? What happened to her?" WOW! That's surprising!

"She..she just lost her brother..he had an accident couple days ago..Kai I am so sorry for doing this to you" 

"No..no..I absolutely understand about your situations. We can have a date next time"

"I promise, I'll come to your house tomorrow afternoon..and please let me make it up to you tomorrow"

"See you tomorrow" 

I hung up the phone and feel so much relieved.

Jonghyun's POV

I hear someone is entering the house. I am still laying down in the bed. I can't even move my body since I've lost so much water from my body.

"Jonghyun?" I hear Hyorin's voice outside my bedroom. I thought she's already left.

"Jonghyun...Are you sleeping? I got your medicine here" I turn my face and look at a small box in her left hand.

"What are you doing here? I...I don't understand" I asked her then she sits beside my bed.

"I canceled my date. I went to the pharmacy and got this for you" She opens the tablet and gave it to me.

"Drink it"

I did drink it.

I still can't believe she canceled her date just for me?

"I am gonna make you porridge now..Do you want rice porridge or mushroom porridge?" She asked. 

"You don't need to Hyorin...I am sure I'll feel better later" 

"Please..I insist" she gets up and leave me.

I feel so happy and somehow I feel she really cares about me. She draws a smile on my face, she really does.

This feeling is more than satisfaction feeling after . 

Please Hyorin, don't make me fall for you now..I don't wanna ruin my plan...