I trust you, Lee Hyorin

Life without you is unimaginable

Narrator's POV

Kai holds her hand as they are going to his room however she releases her hand from Kai's. Hyorin needs her hand to shed her tears away. She has been crying since leaving the restaurant. She feels really scared that Kai will hate her or even leave her soon. Kai knows that she lied to him about tonight. 
 
They finally reach at Kai's hotel room. She keeps soundless. Kai is heading to his kitchen and prepare a cup of hot tea for her. 
 
"Hyorin..come here" Kai commands her and she approached him.
 
"Do you want green tea or black tea?" He asks.
 
"I don't mind..it's up to you" 
 
"Okay..." Kai looks at Hyorin's eyes.
 
"Uljima.." Kai told her not to cry and Hyorin looks up at Kai's face. She can't say a thing but tearing up even more. Kai approaches her seat and sits right next to her at the bar table in his kitchen.
 
"I am sorry" Hyorin said.
 
"Why did you say that?" Kai asks.
 
"well..because" Hyorin can't finish her sentences.
 
"Honestly...I am hurt to know that you are giving him a chance like this. Its true that he likes you and you, as my girlfriend didn't want to avoid that huh?" He interrupted and gave her a smirk. Kai seems so confused and Hyorin is totally lost in her own mind. 
 
Kai caresses Hyorin's cheek, however Hyorin turns her face and avoids his hand. 
 
"I dont deserve this...please stop" she told him.
 
"Stop what?" He asked
 
"I don't deserve you Kai, do me a favor, lets just pretend that we never met, from now on" she looks at him and he chuckles.
 
"You are a smart girl, Hyorin-ah! I dont want us to end it like this" Kai gives her a cuppa tea and Hyorin is getting up from her seat while wipes her tears away.
 
"I am leaving tomorrow..Jebal..lets solve this now" Kai pulls her hand to stop her and Hyorin turns around after. 
 
"Where are you going?" She asked
 
"I am leaving to New York in the afternoon, there is a fashion week there, I'll be back in 2 weeks time" Kai looks straight to her eyes.
 
"If you dont wanna talk about it tonight, can you do me a favor, just for tonight?" kai is sincerely asking her.
 

Hyorin's POV

 
"Could you please sleep here tonight? I just...." He paused. What should I do now? I really can't do this anymore. I don't wanna hurt him any longer.
 
"Could you please give me a chance to hold you one more time? Just this once hm?" I starter to tear up again as I am looking at his eyes. Why is he doing this? 
 
"Can I borrow your tshirt?" I should probably do this and end it tomorrow. 
 
"Thank you" Kai got up and takes one of his shirt for me. I went inside the toilet to change.
 

Kai's POV

 
Her phone is ringing..and it's from Jonghyun. should I answer it? Or should I just leave it? 
 
Jinjaaaa...this punk!! 
 
"I told you Kim Jonghyun! If you hurt her, I'll hurt you even more" I warned him without even listen to him first.
 
"YA! give this phone to her..Kai please.."
 
"She doesn't wanna talk to you" I lied.
 
"I am at the front of your door, let me talk to her..just this time!" 
 
"I don't think she wants to talk to...." I have to hung up the phone as Hyorin is coming out from the toilet. 
 
KNOCK KNOCK...how dare he knocks on my door!!
 
YA LEE HYORIN!!!! JEBAL!!! he keeps on doing that..Ya kim Jonghyun you'll be dead soon
 
Jonghyun was knocking too loud outside..heisssh
 
"Was it him who called?" hyorin asked.
 
"Yeah.." 
 
"Stay here! I'll be right back" Then she is approaching the door and opened it. ...
 
I threw her phone, I hate it when she listened to Him. 
 

Hyorin's POV 

 
I opened the door and found him waiting at the front of Kai's door. 
"What do you want?" I really don't wanna talk to him now.
 
"Can we talk about it now? I really need to explain everything..." He said. 
 
"You don't need to Jonghyun..You were late to have dinner with me, and thats it, nothing serious, really" I am pretending that I am okay. 
 
"Don't do this to me Hyorin" he moves closer and hold my hand.
 
"Before it's too late? Just listen to me now" he continues.
"Im sorry..." He then looks straight to my eyes. 
"I forgive you..now leave" I responded harshly.
"Lets go home with me.." He insisted then I closed the door and go back to where Kai was. 
 
"I don't wanna talk about it now..Lets just sleep" he leads me to the bed. I feel so uncomfortable now.. Did Jonghyun leave already? If he didn't, will he wait for me? 
 

Narrator's POV 

 
They are about to close their eyes when Kai starts to talk again. They dont even face each other's face.
 
"Hyorin-ah...?" 
 
"Hmm?" 
 
"I'll leave you tomorrow...could you please consider my feeling too?? I know it sounds desperate but..." 
 
"Take a good care of yourself in NewYork. Focus on your career. Don't worry about me" hyorin interrupted Kai. 
 
"But, I just can't imagine how it feels if you are not there anymore..you know, if you disappear from my heart" Kai turns his body and facing her back. 
 
"Kai?" hyorin finally spoke as she is trying so hard to hold her tears back.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Goodnight!" after Kai heard that, Kai moves his hand and wanted to her hair from behind, but he just can't....he can't hurt himself in confusion any longer. 
 

In the mid of their sleep...

as usual, if Hyorin got something stressful in her mind, she will get her night terror. Kai doesn't know about this. Kai doesn't know that his girlfriend has a problem with her sleeping habit.
 
Hyorin gets up from the bed and sits on the floor instead. Her chin is on her knees, her eyes are tightly shut. Kai starts to hear something. She is crying in her sleep and said...
 
"Please Umma..(sobbing)" 
 
then followed by 
 
"Kai...myanhae?! It's all my fault Kai" kai heard that she is calling his name. Kai looks for her and approaches he on the floor. 
 
"Hyorin..What's wrong?are you having a nightmare?" He shakes her shoulder and her sobbing gets louder. Kai gets panicked, he's never seen this before. 
 
"Ssssh ssshhh Hyorin! Come to your senses! I am here, its okay" Kai wraps his hands around her and she tries to avoid it again. She's got all the strength while her eyes are still closed.
 
"I didn't mean to hurt you..really, it's..ma..my fault" kai tightens his arms around her and kisses her forehead...
 
"I trust you..please, wake up! Hyorin! Open your eyes" not long after her histerical tears, Hyorin is back to her senses. 
 
"Did I hurt you?" Hyorin asks Kai as they are still sitting on the floor.
 
"What is it Hyorin? Why did you cry in your sleep?" He then gave her a glass of water. 
 
"I....I always have this night terror..after mom left me, it's just so hard to sleep peacefully..I took some medicine but then, I don't think it works" hyorin tells him and Kai looks so shocked. 
 
"Dont pity me! I will be better if I can forget about my problems" she smiles to him and hold his hand. 
 
"Do you have alcohol?" She asks
 
"I have wine..why?" 
 
"Can I have a glass of wine please? I need to calm myself down" 
 
"You know what...I don't think you need that wine! Trust me! I'll make you sleep soundly tonight..here, in my bed?" Kai gets up and offers his hand
They are back in their bed and Kai wraps his hands around her waist really tight, as if he is protecting her from any nasty dream again. He wants to make sure she can sleep properly tonight. 
 
"Hyorinah? Asleep yet?" Kai is not sure if she is really asleep as he is looking at her face.
 
"About to..waeyo?" Kai suddenly moves his head towards Hyorin and kiss her lips. Hyorin opens her eyes..and moves her hand to hold on kai's waist.
 

After the kiss..

 
"I hope that kiss is enough for the next two weeks" he smiles.
 
"Could you please read me a poem tonight?" She asks Kai.
 
"Hmmmm!!! I dont think I can read you a poem...what about an interesting story?" He suggested
 
"Go ahead" 
 
"Okay....hm hm (clearing his throat)..once upon a time" Kai releases Hyorin from his hug and slightly change his position by resting her head on his arm so that he can caresses her cheek with his other hand while telling this story.
 
"I met a girl in the Taemin's club, I have never seen her before. But...when she enters this bar, with her peach dress, my heart said something that I,myself couldn't understand about it...that night, she ordered peach margarita. Really matched with her dress and I asked her to dance with me. We did..altho it was awkward" he chuckles as he remembers that night when he met Hyorin for the first time. 
 
"Why was it awkward? Because she couldnt dance?" Hyorin asks him back while her eyes are still closed.
 
"No!! it's because...when I danced with her, I didn't have any intention to..." He paused.
 
"I mean..to touch her, I was really stunned by her. She is different. That was my first impression of that girl, anyway, as the time passed by on that night, I kpet on looking at her eyes. I know she is hiding something, She was full of mystery and it challenged me...Player like me loves that kinda girl you know?" Kai jokes a bit.
 
"Are you really a player?" Hyorin asks out of her curiousity.
 
"Yes I was...lemme continue my story first" Kai continues
 
"I told Taemin right after that girl left...I told him that I wanted to make her mine, Taemin found it odd..Because, I've never said that to him. All I have ever said was....I wanted to sleep with her or I wanted to have with some random girls at his bar. But then, that girl attracted me, To be frank, I really wanted to have one night stand with her. However, after I spent some time with her, everything's changed. My feeling towards her grew even bigger each time I think about her..ah well, in the end..."
 
"What happened?" Hyorin asks.
 
"In the end, I did confess to her but I am still not sure whether she really accepts me as her boyfriend or she just wants to distract herself cause she knows she likes someone else..errghh I don't know" Kai looks deeply to Hyorin's face. Hyorin smiled to his story.
 
"Just give her time to think...Time will give you answer, right? are you done with your story?" Hyorin opens her eyes and carreses his cheek.
 
"Lets sleep.." Hyorin pulls Kai's arms and wrap them around her own waist.
 
"Thank you for that meaningful story...Just give me time please" Hyorin said. Then Kai smiled
 
and said "I trust you, Lee Hyorin"  
 
"but..are you really a player?" Hyorin asks to break the serious atmosphere around them.
 
"I was babe..now I have you, I have no time for other girl anymore" He chuckles as he tightens his hug.
 
they both continue their sleep and keeping each other's body warmly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*STUPID JONGHYUN*
PLEASE COMMENT! 
I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE SOON :D