What I have been waiting for

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

"Lets have more drinks" She suggested.

"Sure..I'll call the room service now" then I order few bottles of liquor. I am sure tonight is gonna be great. This is it Jonghyun, show her what you got! She acts weird, dont be afraid Jonghyun! Just make it worst already!

after our drinks came.

"Ya Jonghyun..You know I can drink Vodka this much. I mean..Haha I am a total , arent I?" She chuckles as she opens a bottle of vodka.

"Ya! Don't get drunk! You have to do your job tonight" I remind her.

"I know..Let me drink this first then I am all yours" She smirks. Even that makes me  shiver.

"Jonghyun-ssi...How about we play a game before we start it?" She ask as she sits next to me on the sofa. "What game do you want to play?" I asked her back.

"Well..lets mention anything you want, you can tell a story then I have to guess whether you are lying or telling me the truth" She explained.

"Hmm interesting..if you misguess? what should I do to you?" I ask.

"If I guess wrongly, I have to drink this" she points at Vodka in front of her.

"Okay! Lets do this" I sit properly and let her start the game.

"When I meet Kai and Taemin for the first time..you know at the bar?" she started

"yeah?" 

"When I saw Taemin's face, I fell for his figure. His smile and his voice.." she smiles.

"Really??" I am jealous!

"You have to guess...is it true or am I lying?" This is hard. she told me like she really likes him.

"You are lying" I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked and I nodded.

"here drink this" she is giving me her Vodka. "Bwoooh?! You liked him?" I shout.

"I was really interested in him at the first sight, but then Kai started to drive me crazy" She explained.

"WHAT THE HELL!! why don't you just ask Taemin to dance with you that night?" I tried to laugh. You know...just to pretend. 

"Me asking him to dance with me? hell no! your turn" she asked me to start the game again. What kind of story I should tell him?

"Alright...I have made some girls pregnant" EAT THAT HYORIN!

"You are the gay lord..of course you did! it's the truth" She answered.

"YA!! How could you say that?" I said.

"Well,as a matter of fact, you are a freak, so I assume you did that"

"Alright, my turn" She said.

"Wait..." I said.

"What? still wanna convince me that you've never done that?" She smirks.

"Yeah..I've never done such a thing. I know I am a freak but never. I am so carefull whenever I have " then she looked at me awkwardly.

"oooupps..I have to drink this then" she chuckles.

HYORIN's POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WAS A LIE!! I thought he really did that..goddammit.. I have to drink this urgghh for godsake..I don't know what will happen to me later? I am gonna be so drunk, I've never been drunk before, I know my limit..I hate Vodka...I promise myself, I wont do anything to Jonghyun. I have already got this big problem with my mom. I will not add more problems if there is something happen tonight.

I had a shot of vodka and here I go, should I tell him the truth again?

"Alright, your turn" Jonghyun reminded me 

"Yup...mhh let me see..." He is waiting for the words I am going to say.

"I like it whenever you walk around the house without putting your shirt on" ! I smirked..

"arghh!! That's easy..of course it's the truth" He said. LMFAO! He is so full of himself

"Right!! another sip Jonghyun! drink this" I told him

"What? is that a lie? You must be loving it so much Hyorin..don't lie to me" He moves closer and grab my arms. It's like he wants me to admit that he has such a delicious abs. URGGGHH PLEASE!

"No Jonghyun, I dont like a muscle man..I am telling you the truth now" 

then he looks so disappointed and drink a shot of Vodka. All of sudden he really moves closer to my spot.

"my turn..." then he deeply looks at my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I have been having this really weird fantasy since we lived in the same house...Do you realise that I didn't have that often anymore, since you came to my house?" 

"mmh I doubt that..but yeah you didn't bring any girls around" he then gets so close to my face and..

"I think it's because I have been fantasizing your body..I am just wondering if I can just taste this..." he grabs my face and touch my lips with his fingers

! I am stunned....I can't move...He is not kissing me, is he?

Jonghyun's POV

I just need to...I just neeeeeeeed to taste this fine lips. I've been craving for her sweet lips...God, this Vodka must be so strong til I can't control my lust anymore.

I started to hold her face and touch her lips with my finger..Let me for a while, she closed her hair but she doesn't move and I feeling so nervous now. SHould I really do this?

"You know I can see that you are enjoying this?" I asked her.

she opened her hair and pushes me away but I hold on to her hand...I grab the back of her neck and start to lean in. Again, she closes her eyes and lock her lips when my lips are finally touching hers.

it feels so good eventho she didnt open it..Should I move closer and force her to open it?

I started to bite her lower lips and she finally opens it for me..

"Jong.." She finally speaks! ARGH YES!

"sshhuussh..Let's forget this game, those fantasies are real..." I look at her eyes..She has the same desire as mine, I can tell from .

She swallows her saliva so hard.

"Jonghyun..please don't do this" She told me.

"I promise you..Just this once" I touched her lips once again and she opens it for me. Please God let us enjoy our company to each other tonight...I wanna feel something different.

the kiss goes even deeper, more passionate and she is a good kisser i have to admit it. I have never expected that she would follow my rhythm. I am smiling while we are taking a break. Our position changed, she moves closer and I started to kiss her jaw. She seems enjoying this.

I kiss her lips again and this time, I can feel her hands are rubbing my back and it makes me sooooo nervous. I can feel her soft hands at my back. God dammit!

It goes really well, she started to play with my tongue and I feel really uneasy right now. I need to make up my mind god...

"Jonghyun.." She stopped everything. I can't even move now. Did I do something wrong?

"Waeyo?Did I do something wrong?" I ask her and look deeply into her eyes.

"Please...make me forget about everything..Im scared to face my problems" she looks so depressed. I pull her body and I hug her.

"Everything is going to be okay..I promise you" she then hugs me even tighter. Otokhae!!

"Just now...can we continue it?" WUUUT!! did she mean the kiss?

I release her from my arms and barry her to the bed. She locked her eyes to mine, I am not sure if I should do this tonight Although I really want to.

"Hyorin.." I called her name after I put her into a position.

"hmm?"

"Do you want us to do it?" I ask her.

"Do you want to do it?" She asks me back.

"Honestly..." I crawl to her face and...

I kiss her forehead and "I will wrap my arms around you tonight, I won't do those things to you, I'll be here, Lets face your problem together" I kiss her lips again. I can't let her down again. All these problems are killing me too. I dont wanna see her being hurt.

Hyorin's POV

His words...All words that he told me just now is like magic. I was moved by his words and his sweet kiss. Im feeling so nervous now. He literally wrapped his arms around me and he didn't ask me to response.

"Hyorin-ah.." he asks.

"Hmm" 

"Good night..and if you are scared, just hold me tightly.." then suddenly he tightens his arms.

God please lead me..I don't know how  to response this...

Jonghyun....is it possible for me to like you? Don't give me such a confusing signal...