KAI!

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV 

I feel nothing but so relax sleeping beside her and holding her like this. I...honestly, I never cuddle any girls after I have with them. But this time...I know it is not a proper cuddling but I really can feel the warmth of her breathe, the soft of her palm, the cold of her feet and everything. 

I haven't been fully asleep after we changed our sleep position. I don't know..I feel weird. my heart feels weird. My mind keep wandering around and I know she is already asleep. Hmm...what should I say tomorrow..?

Did she intend to do this? 

unexpectedly, she makes a cry noise again. she started to release her body from my hold and started to cry again. Oh god, I have to stop her. I pull her body back to my arms, and calm her down.

"ssshhh...Hyorin, I am here..shhh no one will hurt you okay!" 

she is still making a noise but I keep teling her that everything's gonna be alright. I...I purposely kiss her forehead and moves her body closer towards mine. 
I wanna make sure she feels secure while she is sleeping.

The Next Morning

Hyorin's POV

Damn..It was a long sleep. I usually woke up early in the morning. What time is it? why is t so warm? Oh..yeah I forgot that I sleep with someone else. To be frank, this is my first time to sleep with a guy. I mean a real guy like Jonghyun. I am the one who told him not to touch me last night but...We eventually touched each other, didn't we? 

I can still feel his arms on my back and I can smell his body closely. It feels.....it feels good.

I look at his jaw, his nose and his whole face. He has an angelic face, in spite of his disgusting behavior. haha He has his innocent face too. Then I look at our position? 

well well well, I guess this what other people call cuddling? 

if it is, I'll admit that this is my first cuddling in my life. LOL sounds silly but that's the truth. haha

I keep looking at his figures. He has a good chest, that's for sure haha

Okay I should stop this before I swallow my salive because of his shape. I wonder how can he build these muscles....! I should stop.

"hmm hmm" he clears his throat. is he awake now?

I started to moves my body away from his...but then..

"I am sorry I broke my promise.." He said while he opens his eyes. OMG!!!!!

"mh..that's fine. I don't know if you knew it but I have...erm.."

"Sleep terror at night? I knew that..I've seen it twice" he chuckles.

"Twice? when was that?" I asked.

"well, last night and yesterday night. The worst is when you went out of your room and sobbing in front of your door" he smiles. , did I really do that?

that is so embarrassing!!!

"Oh..I am sorry, i am such a burden for you.." I started to get up but he pulls me back.

my face is right in front of his face and his hands hold my hand tightly. God, I don't want him to kiss me now. I dont want my first kiss to be like this. NO!!!!

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he smirks.

"Why did you hug me last night?" he asked. I..I...

"I..I don't know. I thought you are my pillow or something"

"Really?" he moves his head closer. , he is just inches away from me.

"yes" I said.

"do..you wanna continue what we've been doing last night? or you wanna try something else?" ! he wants to play around huh?

"Dude..are you...?" HAHA! I can play too jonghyun. I moves my face forward so that my nose can touch his nose. ! our eyes are locked together. Is that my heart beat or his heart beat?

"I assume I am..what can you do about it?" he smirks even more. and I feel, his hands started to rub my back. It gives me tickling sensation. Oh god please, I am not ready.

"Jonghyun, please stop..." I said nicely.

"alright!" he stops his hand but then...

 

 

He kissed my forehead and said "good morning hyorin" 

! I lose my breathe. is that the way you said good morning? omg!! should I react now?

"YA!" I punch his arms and got up from his body. I am so embarrassed right now, and he is chuckling.

"was that our first kiss?" he asked.

"SHUT UP!!" 

"really? was it?" he keeps laughing.

"YAAA!!!" 

"hahaha okay okay..now go shower and I'll shower at Onew's room. or do you wanna shower together? it'd be better" he smirks.

I grab the pillow beside me and throw it to his face. EWH!!! He touched me without any permission.

"I HATE YOU!" I said.

"I LOVE YOU TOO HYORIN!!" he shouts it out loud. damn so embarrassing!

but then I ran away from him and go to the shower room. He is funny anyway..I know he enjoyed it, kissing me, hugging me, playing with me...but yeah, he is still a player. That's what player does right? 

*SIGH* 

I am afraid I wouldn't be able to tell a difference between him in this drama and him in reality anymore..

== == == == == ==

Jonghyun's POV

"YA!! Do you wanna go to class this afternoon? I am so tired!! Can you like..go to school by yourself?" I said it when we arrived at our house.

"What? Jonghyun, your house is far away from here! How can I...?oh nevermind, I can always ask Kai to drive me" then she started to walk upstairs.

WAIT! Did she say KAI???

WHAT THE HELL???

NO!NO! I can't make them get closer..!! but why should I care? She is just pretending to be my girlfriend, not in my real life ??

after 20 minutes, I heard she opened her door and I am sure, she is ready to go to school. ! DId she tell Kai that we live together? I quickly get up from my bed and chase after her.

"YA!hyorin! wait" I keep running.

"what?" finally, she stops.

"did you tell Kai that we live together?" 

"No, I asked him to pick me up from the convenience store down the road. I said I stayed over at my friends house and he is willing to drive me from there" she smiles.

"haha I can see why you are so happy now! Anyway, why are you going so early?" I asked.just the curiousity.

"well, we're gonna have lunch together then back to his place and he will wait for me till I am done with the classes..anyway, I am not gonna be home til night..don't turn the lights off okay!" 

ER!!!!!! KAI IS MOVING SO FAST!

"wait! why do you need to go back to his place first and go to the campus after that?" I asked. what's wrong with me!!

"excuse me? are you interrogating me?" she asked.

"Kinda" I said.

She sighs. ugh

"Because we are going to watch movie" She said and started to walk and I am following her.

"What movie?" I asked again til I realized, we are in the front door.

"??!" my eyes widened after I heard that.

"DUH! Jonghyun? do you need to know everything?bye. I am going now" then she walked away and closed the door.

"Atleast, I know what you're gonna do with him so that I won't be worried for the rest of my day today" I said it to myself. It's not that I like her.

I know she is not my type but I think she is my responsibility now. my life lord. I don't know why does it happen to me!

KAI's POV

LOL! she called me and asked me to drive her to school...really?

I was still with another chick when she called me. After the call, I absolutey became so hyper! I asked that to go and gave her some tip. I am such an I know. Then I call my maid to clean up my room, change the sheet and everything.

I want Hyorin to know that I am a good boy. sounds cheesy but I am really looking forward to see her again. I just arrived at the address she gave me. strange, this area looks so familiar to me. Is it one of my friends house? oh may be not. may be I am hallucinating because of last night weeds. ! I spent a lot on weeds and alcohol these days.

and..voila there she is, wearing a pencil skirt with thick blazer or may be coat. her hand bag looks cheap,mmmh...I should get her a new one and her shoes? she wears red maroon flat shoes. She looks smart and beautiful at the same time. She is....delicious.

She opens the door and said 

"I am sorry if I am late...How long have you been waiting? my friend is just so crazy, she asked me so many things, and I've told her that.."

"Can't you just say hello to me first?" I nterrupted her.

"oh.." she chuckles. GOD! look at the color of her lips.

"Hello Kai..thanks for helping me" she smiles again. DAMN!!! her peach lips is so adorable.

"Hi Hyorin..How are you? I don't care if you're late. as long as I can see you today" 

"Oh come on, don't start it Kai! keep your cheesy words to other girls. dont say it to me" she chuckles.

"Alright mademoiselle!! lets have our lunch okay?" I smile back to her.

after we had lunch. WOW! she is really interesting. she told me about her parents and everything about her. I don't usually listen to girls' crap but hers is just awesome. I know she's been through a lot. I am wondering why she's never been in love before. I like the way she smiles and laughing. I can't even tell whether it's a smile or laughing. her laugh is just so simple and elegant.

"so..do you wanna go to my place or straight away to your campus?" I give her a choice.

"mmmh..What are we gonna do at your house?" she asked.

"I don't know, we can have dessert or watch movies or well, lets go to your campus, I wanna see all the beutiful girls there" I smirk.

"cool..I can show you some haha" she grins.

Her campus.

"so, where are we going now?" I asked.

"Let's go to starbucks..I am sure there are so many hot girls there..I will ask my friend to come too so you won't feel bored" she opens her phone.

"No..no no no..." I stop her.

"Don't call your friend. I won't be bored if you are here. Lets just you know sit here and talk" I smile and she looks so shy. OMG!!! this is the first time I ask a girl to have a coffee with me just for talking. WHAT A PROPER DATE!

"So..." she said after we've got our coffee.

"so...?"  I asked her back.

"So..why don't you just study here next year, in korea, in stead of London?" she asked.

"mmh...that's a difficult question now..before I met you, of course I always wanted to study in London, but now after we met, I feel like study in korea is better" I moves my body forward and put my hands on the table.

"Puhlease KAI! I can die with your cheesy words..come on, tell me the truth!!!" She insisted.

"Alright!!!" and I started the story..we talked a lot till the time she hd to go to her class. I told her I am gonna wait for her here or I will just walk around this campus.

Hope to see some chicks here too. LOL oh wait..isn't JOnghyun studying in this university too? I should call him!

Jonghyun's POV

My phone vibrates while I am about to sleep. ! who called me.

ER KAI! 

that's what is written on my screen..uurrrggghhh

"Helllo" I answer..

"Hi man! are you in your campus?I am in your campus anyway" he said. I KNOW THAT!

"Really? what are you doing there? I am feeling not really well man" I changed my voice abit.

"Oh..too bad. I am here because I am with HYorin. haha can you believe that?" 

"Your cousin is just sooo interesting. so..so..interesting" he said like he really likes her.

"WOW! what a surprise. I didn't know you are hitting on her" I sound my voice like I am surprised.

"Well..we are just going out. I haven't asked her to date with me yet..but I will" he chuckles.

"So yeah..Jonghyun, I will talk you later huh? get well soon dude!" He cheerfully said that. WHAT EVER!

= = = = = = = = 

Night time. !!!!! this is so boring.I woke up this evening and found my house is still empty. She is not here yet. Where the hell is she??????

Why doesn't she come home at this time?

oh anyway...when is her birthday? I don't even know about it. I should ask her later and I will tell her my birthday. SHE SHOULD MAKE A CUPCAKE FOR ME! hahaha

what time is it? 11pm..are you serious hyorin?

I walk to the kistchen and stay on the couch watching some tv programmes. I am gonna kill KAI if he touched her today.

after 20 minutes have passed. I heard someone's opening the door.

THAT's HER! 

"HI JONGHYUN~! how's your day?" she greets me with her biggest smile.

"HI! why are you shouting???!" I asked.

"I DON'T KNOW! hahah I am just feeling so happy, I think" oooh I can see that.

"SO!!! tell me! did he kiss you? or you know did you guys?" I asked.

"YA! I am happy because I go out with him. and he didn't touch me! We had lunch, long conversation inside his car while we're facing han river and we had dinner at my favourite place. is this a feeling you got when you meet someone that makes you feel so alive? oh pardon me. why did I ask you that?" 

"Well, I always feel alive after I had ..i don't know your alive meaning but I can see that you like his company" I smiled. although I don't feel happy for her. 

"YEAH! that's the word! I like his company. No one's ever me like this before. anyway, have you eaten?" she asked. I haven't eaten Hyorin. All I wanted now is I want to have so that I can forget about you and him.

"Oh is that so? good then! You should go out with him..and you know learn to have with him. He is the expert" I smirk.

"Is he? Coool! right! I should learn from him..by the way, tomorrow is our day off right? I am gonna go out with him again..is there any plan with your family?" she asked. I am surprised that she accepted what I suggested to her.

OH PLEASE! Don't learn from him! you should learn it from me! I AM THE KING OF HYORIN!!! LOOK AT MY BODY!!!

"No..no..no..there is none. you can go. I am gonna go somewhere too" I smiled then she left to her room.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!! I feel like wanted to punch KAI right now. I should go out. I am so bored!

= = = = = = = = = 

While I am waiting Taemin replies my text, Mr.Woo called me.

"Hello sir?" he said.

"Yeah?"

"I have to tell you that your dad has started to make an investigation on Hyorin..I hope you and her go out often so that your dad's staff can assure him about your relationship" ! my dad has the urge to do that huh?

"what on earth does he want! alright, I will take care of it" I said. ooooooh I have to think!!

right! I should call my dad.

oooh please dad, answer my call!

"Hello?" 

"Hi, dad!" 

"Yeah Jonghyun, what happened?" he asked.

"Well, nothing. It's just do you have time this weekend. I kinda feel bored in seoul" I said.

"Oh..I have already made plan for tomorrow. Your mother,me and Onew are going to jeju island. If you and hyorin want to come, please do so! That'd be great!" 

OH MY GOD! 

"How long are you gonna stay there?" 

"About 3 days?" He said.

"COOL! I will call hyorin and ask her.." 

"Good..and I will text you the details of our flights later. see you kid!" OH ! OH !!!!!

I run out of my room and go to her room without knocking on her door.

"HYORIN-ah!!" I opened the door and VOILA!

"YA!!!!!!" she screamed out loud..OMG!!! I can see her without clothes on! , she only wears her bra and pants.

"OH GOD SORRY!!" I keep standing there, I can't move!

"I AM HERE JONGHYUN! CLOSE THE DOOR!" She screamed.

"OH"

THIS IS SO AWKWARD! OMG!!!!!

"I just wanna tell you that, my dad just called and we are going to jeju island tomorrow afternoon. I am sorry you have to cancel your plan with Kai again" I shout from her door.

"OKAY! that's fine!! NOW GO AWAY!" then she locked her door. was that it? she accepted the plan? WOW!!! I can't wait for tomorrow.

It's gonna be epic. I am sure it is.