stay beside me

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

"Why don't you admit it first Hyorin?" I asked her back.

"Why should I admit it? I don't have any feeling for you Jonghyun, you knew that"

"See? Why did you ask me to admit it? I enjoyed sleeping with you, touching your body and kissing you whenever I want, and you have to remember, that's just part of this contract right??" I smirked and she was about to cry.

"You should listen to me this time, Don't ever expect me to like you okay? Because I won't ...never. And bear in mind, If you think I am a jerk, Kai is beyond that..I am telling you as your friend"

"Is there anything else you want to say?" she asked when I know she is holding her tears real hard.

"Oh...should we add that we can have in our contract too?cause after Kai had with you , Iam sure I can enjoy you as well right? Just tell me your price, I'll pay you"

"That's enough Jonghyun" and I can see that she is tearing up now.

then she left me..I walk to the toilet and look at the mirror. I am so stupid..Why did I make her cry? ...How should I fix this now? 

 

SEOUL, 2:00PM
 

Hyorin's POV

I am not going to talk to him anymore. Last night was enough..He is a piece of . I thought he changed after we had such a sweet trip to Amsterdam but it turns out really bad. He has been asking me whether I am okay. Of course I am going to pretend that I am okay. I just want him to apologise.. That's it!

"I am going to meet up with Taemin tonight, you can stay at home"

"I thought We are going to meet your father as soon as we arrive here?" I forced myself to ask this

"Oh..It was a lie. I just wanted to go back to Seoul as soon as possible, You have seen your mother anyway" This is just too much for me.

How could he lie to me? How could he do this kind of thing?

"Why did you do this to me?" I asked.

"I dont know.. I didnt mean to ruin your date with Kai but...It's better if we come here ealier than him" He explained and I turned my face to the window.

We are passing by my old house...

"Ahjussi...please stop the car" I talked to his driver.

"Yah! Where are you going?"

"You know where to find me..I just need my time alone now" then I get out of the car as soon as I can. 

I can feel my eyes are tearing up again. What the hell is wrong with him? I wish he knew that he is actually hurting me now. I am not sure if I still want to continue to do this contract. I just need to end this and get my life back.

my phone rings..

"Yeoboseyyo?" 

"Hey..it's me. Are you home yet?" Kai asked.

"No.." 

"Where are you now?" He sounds so curious.

"I am wandering around Seoul now..Something came up and I don't think I can face Jonghyun now"

"Hyorin-ah..please tell me what happened to you?" he insists

"I..I really need you Kai, I am sorry but I really do" I need him to embrace me with his warmth..I can't stand this problem alone. Jonghyun is such a .

"Baby..please. What happened to you?" 

"I will tell you as soon as you come back to Korea..I'll be fine" 

"Could you please promise me one thing..? Please don't waste your tears" He asked.

"I promise" I heard someone is calling his name..It sounds like "yup! model ready!!" Is he in the middle of Photoshoot?

"I gotta go now..I'll call you later" 

then he hung up the phone as I couldn't get Jonghyun's words out of my mind.. I feel like punch Jonghyun in the face..I wish I could do that .. I was about to across the road when someone is suddenly pulling my hand and I found Onew in front of me.

Why is he here?

I have no clue why is everyone near Jonghyun is chasing after me.. I look up at him and he says "You almost got hit by a car..why were you so lost?" He is still holding my hands real tight.

"I was thinking about something"

"Yea..but can't you use your eyes?" He asked and then released my hands.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, I had to see my client here..why are you even here? I thought you are in Amsterdam with JOnghyun?"

"We came back this morning, He said something urgent came up and I visited my friend's house here" Oh I hate to lie..

"Ahh I see.Have you had lunch? how about having a cuppa coffee with me? I'll fetch you home later" He said politely.

"Why not" I tried to smile and fix my hair. Did he really meet up with his client or is this just part of the investigation?

At the cafe

I am really surprised when he brought me to this small cafe. What is he going to have here? coffee?

"Order anything you want.. I just want to order capucino and that's it"

"I'll order the same" I said.

and he stared at his phone..I think he is thinking about something...Is he alright? well it's not that I do care for him it's just, he seems occupied by something in his mind.

"Why are you dating my brother?" He asked.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked him back.

"Do you need money? I can give it to you..I mean.."

"First of all, I am not  a bloody who wants his money. Second, I like him because he accepted me just the way I am" it's all lie. Jonghyun hires me Onew..please help me to take my life back.

"My father doesn't trust you" he said

"Why should he trust me anyway?" Our coffee came and he continued..

"Because Jonghyun is supposed to marry someone else..and not you"

"Why are you telling me this? What do you want from me?" I said.

"Well I just want to make sure if this is real and I hope it's not real.."

"It's up to you Onew..I am leaving now" I grab my coffee and head to the door. This is ridiculous..Can't people understand that I am having another problem as well??

Where should I go now? It's only 5 pm in the afternoon and I am sure Jonghyun is still at hom now...

Jonghyun's POV

"Hyung..you know we have a new pub in our neighborhood? Do you wanna go there tonight?" Awhile I was talking to Taemin on the phone she suddenly entering my house and She is soaking wet.

I can't say a word. I know she is still mad at me.

"I'll call you later" I hung up the phone.

"Hyorin..why are you wet? why didn't you call me to pick you up"

"Don't even try to care for me fool" and she heads straight to her room. What is that?

Ottokhajiii? She slammed the door really loud urghh...I went inside my room and try to think. And my phone vibrates..

Who is this ?

"Hallo?" I answered

"Yah Kim Jonghyun! Don't you dare to hurt her! If you hurt her, I will definitely find you" and he hung up..Stupid Kai.What does he want from me

wait...how does he know I hurt her last night? I am sure Hyorin told him everything. But why did she come home looking so depressed?

I decided to go to her room and checking her out if she is fine. But what if she doesnt want to open her door? WHat did I say to her yesterday was really harsh but I can't hold my anger any longer. I hate her for being so easy to Kai.

Knock..knock...."Hyorin-ah?" May be she is changing her clothes now..mmmh

knock...knock...knock...

"Hyorin, please let me talk to you?" I am trying to lean on her door when suddenly it's widely opened. Strange! She didn't lock her room? 

"Hyorin-ah...?" She must be in the bathroom. I should just wait and think of what I am going to say to her. I think I should apologise then ask her to stay beside me til my father trusts me. I'll probably ask her to dumb that hhhaa 

"Just say sorry and get out of my room please" she went out of the bathroom and told me that. I was quiet shocked that she has such a strength to say those words.

"I want to explain everything..you know when I couldn't.." 

"I will not ruin your plan, your apology is accepted, you may go now" she cut me off..what the hell?!

"no! Wait hyorin...there is something I really want to ask" I insist

she looks at me and said "I am really tired today.." Ish..what should i do? Eventho its true She looks really pale.

"alright..this is what I want to ask..can I sleep with you tonight?" I dont know where did I get the urge to ask her that question???I am realy confused to face her now.

"Just don't touch me" then she lays in bed and face the desk beside the bed. I wish she didn't say "don't touch me" -_- I really wanna hug her really tight tonight. 

After 20mins...

"hyorin-ah..." I called her name to check whether she is already asleep. 

"Are you sleeping?" I turned my body and move closer. 

"Ya! Hyorin..I know you are still mad at me but I can't help it, I was shocked when you came home completely wet and I am sure because it's raining...." I keep on talking

"but Hyorin-ah, how doest it feel to Kiss Kai? Do you feel the same when you kissed me that night?" I don't care if she will leave me tomorrow, but im gonna hold her tight tonight. Just tonight....

Hyorin's POV 

I can feel Jonghyun's arms started to cover my arms and he gets so close to my back. It's like the other night when he hugs me really tight.

"Hyorin...I have a feeling that you will leave me soon, I don't want that" he said! Omo! What is he doing?

"I promise to control my anger next time, it reminds me of our first time meeting up with my parents. I lied to you because obviously, I dont want you to go with Kai, then I hurt you too, that night. Mianhae..."

god damn it! I am sure he just tightened his hug!!!! 

"So Hyorin...The reason why I am sleeping beside you here because, I am scared you will have night terror again, you've been thru so many problems these days, I dont want you to scream or crying all alone here, when the terror comes, I will tighten my arms so that you will notice that I am here" My eyes are wide open. OMG!!!

Am I gonna have night terror? Argh I dont know..this is sooo confusing! then I can feel that he changed his position as his head is beside my face and i can feel his breath.

"Hyori-ah...don't hate me? Hummm??goodnight" it ended with a kiss. He kissed my temple and caress my cheek. 

"It's strange that I touch you like this..it's been a while I didn't have with s, i dont know why, it's just different now, since I have you" 

Jonghyun's POV 

After I told her everything I could, i return to my position and suddenly...

"Sleep beside me every night, would you?" OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is she sleeping? I turn my body again and i am facing exactly at her face.

"what do you mean?" I ask

"just don't do those things anymore, I mean, do it with your future girlfriend but now, lets sleep like this everynight?" i grinned but her eyes are still shut

"Hyorin...?"

"hmm?"

"I think..." I can't say this to her.

I think I like you Hyorin-ah....I really do...