admit it

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

I am not letting her go. I mean, I am still not sure with my feelings but I have to get her back. I have this bad feeling that he is going to hurt her and I don't want that to happen. I have been sitting all by myself in the hotel room and keep thinking of her. How should I react to this? Is she really going to stay there and sleep with him? I mean.. I don't mind if they wanna have but it bothers me if the guy who is gonna touch her is Kai.

Come on Jonghyun!!!

THINK!

andwae...it can't be happening now.

"Mr. Woo, could you please book me flight to Seoul tomorrow, the earliest one" I decided to go back to Seoul. I guess my brain works better there. 

"Alright sir, but I thought you were going to stay a lil bit longer with Miss Hyorin?" He asked.

"well we changed our mind..just book it for two, I am not sure If Im coming home with her but just incase..you know"

"Yes sir. I'll let you know tomorrow"

okay...it's all done now. Should I tell her about this now?

Hyorin's POV

He is not doing unexpected thing, he respects me so much. I like the way he holds me really tight with his arms. My body feels really warm now. 

"Hyorin?" He calls my name

"Hmm?"

"Do you think we can work this out?"

"what?" I am confused

"you know..this relationship" he explained

"well, I don't know...if you believe in this, then you have nothing to worry about"

"Argh! Right, you are so clever" 

phone vibrates

"Oh for god's sake Jonghyun!" I know it's him and I heard Kai chuckles

"answer it..he needs you" i feel so guilty that I can't turn off my phone.

I got up from bed and walk into the toilet. He is such a pain in the arse ergghhh

"What Jonghyun???!" I answered.

"something came up in Seoul, I think Dad found out about our contract and he asked me to get back home by tomorrow. Do you wanna come with me or...are you going to stay?" When I heard his explanation, I was quiet shocked. It means that Jonghyun and I have to be separated after this. no more contract no more tears no more fake kissing???!! And I can't go back here again? I need my mom tho.

"so Hyorin, What do you say?" He asked again.

"what time is our flight tomorrow?" I asked

"6am" What??!!!

"dude! It's like 4 hours from now? You know I hate to sleep on the plane!"

"Do you want me to pick you up now from his hotel?" 

"No no..I am coming to our hotel now" I hung up on him. really?? 

Is this how my first date in my life going to end?? 

"Jongin...?" I called his real name while he is standing at the back of Balcony door.

"Yes baby?" 

"I need to go back to Seoul in about 4 hours from now" he chuckles..

"oh well, what can I do right? This is part of your job..What did Jonghyun tell you about just now?" He asked me back

"apparently, Jonghyun's dad found out about our fake relationships, so he wants us to be in Seould by tomorrow night. I cant do anything right? Please tell me that I am hurting you now" I can tell that he is sad.

"come here.." He actually asked me to get closer to his face.

"can I just get one kiss tonight and promise me we are still going out after we are all back in Seoul?" I dont wanna waste my time... And he kissed me softly. We adjust our position..but the kiss....

It is really gentle and simple. I like the way he hold my waist when he kissed me. I like the way he smiles in the middle of this kiss, Oh I have had enough of this for the past few days.

Yesterday was the lustful kiss with Jonghyun and now I am kissing one of the hottest model in Korea? What is happening to me God? He suddenly left my lips and I opened my eyes and found him looking at me happily. 

"waeyo?" I asked..

"Nothing...its just..different" Wait what? WHy is it different?

"Was it..?" 

"I dont mean that's a bad thing, I have never felt this before..Thank you" and he kissed my forehead.

"I'll take you to the hotel, Let me take my Jacket"

Jonghyun's POV

Someone is knocking on the door. I hope it's Hyorin tho, if it's not her, I dont know what would happen to her.

and......

Voila!! it's her and Kim Jongin. WHat the hell is he doing here? I look at him and he looks annoyed. HAHAHAA I WON! 

"Thanks for driving her here" I opened the conversation. arghh this is so awkward.

"Thank you Kai.."

"No problem, I'll see you soon yeah?" He then lean in and give her a quick kiss on her lips. WHAT THE HELLLL!!!!

"ehh hmm" I cleared my throat when he was doing that. 

He left and Hyorin went inside the room and pack her stuffs up.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What?"

"You know...he kissed you?"

"why? are you jealous now?" 

"no..its just, you look cheap" then I left her. I can't stand her. She was okay yesterday. She was okay when we went here, but then she turned to a beast again.

"Oh FYI! I am not cheap, but he has rights to do it, he is my boyfriend now" She raised her voice whil I was walking to balcony and it stopped me.

"You know, you are ruining my plan if you are dating him"

"He found out about everything..what am I supposed to do then?" how could he?

"I am not joking Hyorin!"

"Oh for god's sake Jonghyun! He had us investigated and he found about everything. I am sure, your dad knows about us because he had his staff to investigate us too"

"Oh ofcourse he did that...Then why did you accept him?" I asked. ..why did I ask that questions?

"Wait..let me get this straight..do I need your approval to accept someone that is actually in love with me?" I bursted into laugh after I heard that

"You fool! He is not even serious with you..He knows you are still , and he is the breaker! Could you please use your brain next time?!" She looks so upset when I told her that. She then approached me and 

"Just admit it Jonghyun..before this is going too far..I can feel it too" She moves really close to me and I am getting nervous now..

"Admit what?" 

"Wait..Do you think I have a feeling for you?"  I chuckled.

"Dont even wish for it Hyorin.." I turn my face

"Just be honest to me..just this once..."

I am trapped. What should I do to her? Should I tell her?