My first kiss

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

Later at Home.

We didn't even talk all the way back home. I chose not to talk to her, I am scared of what we just did. I didn't look at her face since then. Should I say something about it. Fortunately, my family has already gone to sleep so we don't have to pretend when we enter the house. 

We entered our room and I see her taking off her coats. Should I say something about our kiss.....

Oh god she turned her face and looks at my face. 

I look at her eyes and it's like she is sending a signal that she wants me to talk about it. Oh come on Jonghyun! You can handle her! You can handle any girls!!

"I think.." We both talked at the same time. I chuckles to make it not that awkward.

"Let me talk first" I said.

"Sure.." she sits on the bed afterwards.

"I am sorry for tonight..I know it's difficult for you to.." 

"Please..I am used to it.." She interrupted me. WAIT! She is used to it? does it mean she's kissed some other guys before?

"oh..okay..I thought it was your first kiss" I smirk and suddenly she covers her face with her both hands.

"I thought you were talking about your Father..Damn this is so embarrassing" I chuckle after she explained that to me. SO IT WAS HER FIRST KISS!! I am such a goddamn awesome guy.

"I am sorry but you are so funny..oh lord.." Then I sit beside her. 

"Don't be shy...I just wanna say, I am sorry if I kissed you tonight. I know I wasnt supposed to do that. Its just, whenever you cry in front of me, it really disturbs my mind. I know I am a jerk. But I am sorry. I just wanted you to feel better. It doesn't mean anything, I am sorry...lets just pretend we didn't do it.." I look at her face

"oh alright..sure, let's pretend that way..are we cool now?" she smiles. Uwow! I thought it was her first kiss? Why didn't she get mad because I stole her first kiss?

"Yeah..I'll leave you alone if you need some time for yourself tonight" 

"No...Don't. I'll be alright after I take shower.." she then gets up and heads to the bathroom.

Why she is so cool about that kiss? Damnit! it was not her first kiss then.

Hyorin's POV

I am not sure what I am feeling now but I feel tears are streaming down my face as I turn the shower on. He stole my first kiss and he said it doesn't mean anything. You are a ing Jonghyun. He is totally a jerk, how could he do that if he didn't have any intention? 

I have to be more careful next time. I hate myself now. I've always dreamed that I could get the most romantic first kiss but look at what I had tonight?

It was just a lustful kiss from him. I hate it!!! I'll make your life miserable too Jonghyun!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

After I showered, I changed to my pajamas and I make sure I don't reveal any skin that would attract Jonghyun.

I opened the shower door and found him watching the television while playing with his phone.

"Ummh..Jonghyun, I will be calling Kai when you're taking shower later. Is that okay?" I asked him.

"You're gonna call him? at this hour?" he asked and I looked at the clock. Well, it's 1am I know...

"Yeah..I promised to call him back earlier.." 

"Oh okay fine" He then gets up and heads to the shower. I open my bag and start to dial Kai's Number.

Kai's POV

Finally, Taemin left me alone. GOD!!!! He spent hours at my house just to play Xbox. He is such a kid. Now...What should I do next?

Watching XXX movies or should I call some chicks to entertain me?

All of sudden my phone rings and I see Hyorin's name there.

Alright FELLAS!! I am not gonna watch any or call any tonight. I am just gonna listen to Hyorin's voice all night. Oh god I almost jump when I saw her number!

"Heya!" 

"Hi! I am sorry It took me so long to call you back" 

"Oh..no, it's fine.anyway, let me call you back. I don't want you to spend your credit just to call me" then she hung up the phone. I run to my room and lay down in my bed and dial her numbers.

"Hi!" 

"Hi..?" 

"Where did you have your dinner anyway?" 

"Oh I had dinner in the tofu restaurant...I had the best tofu soup ever. How's your day?" 

"Well, It went well but my night went better" 

"Oh really? What made you say that?" 

"Because you called me.." I chuckle and I hear she chuckles as well.

"So.." I said.

"So..?"

"So, when do you think we should have a date?" 

"awh come on Kai..don't ask me to decide it..I will be back to Seoul tomorrow morning"

"Great! What about tomorrow night?" I know It sounds rushing.

"Sure! What kinda food do you want for tomorrow's night?" WOW! is she gonna cook?

"Are you gonna cook for me?" I asked.

"It depends on what you want" 

"I want korean food of course" 

"Cool..I know the best place.."

Hyorin's POV

"Great..Is it formal or...?" Kai asked. Well, I've always wanted a formal dinner date. But I think I am gonna bring him to the downtown Seoul and  have dinner there. 

"It's not a formal date Kai..You have to bear with whatever situations you'll have tomorrow night okay.??" 

"Okay okay! as long as it's a date" Suddenly I hear Jonghyun opened the shower room door. Damn it! He is only wearing his towel. How can't he put his clothes on inside the shower room?

I keep looking at his wet body and I can imagine how warm and strong his arm is. 

"Hyorin?Are you there?"

I forgot I was on the phone.

"Yeah..I am here. Mhh..Kai, Can you call me again tomorrow afternoon? I have to pack my things now, if you dont mind" I lied.

"Oh, okay okay..I will see you tomorrow" the I hung up the phone.

"Ya!" I kinda shout to Jonghyun while he is checking his phone.

"What?" 

"Couldn't you put your clothes on?" I asked.

"Why? I thought you were busy calling your boyfriend and won't be distracted by how good my body is?" 

"Please stop calling him my boyfriend. Please put your clothes on..Good night" I lay down in bed and turn the lights off.

I closed my eyes with his body in my mind. I mean...His body is really hot.