good time (?)

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

After we had dinner in our dining room, now we are all sitting together in the living room. There are desserts, glasses of wine, and cups of tea. Yeah this is my house, dessert time is the time when all family members catch up with all stories they haven't heard. I am sure my dad will ask many things here. 

"So, what's the story Jonghyun?" My dad started the conversation and everybody stares at me.

"Story about...?" I ask him back.

"You and Miss.Hyorin..I didn't know you are such a serious relationship person" huh? am I? damn what should I say? should I make the story up again.

"well, I met her when I moved to.." I am quite stuck at making up this story. I feel like I wanna tell them the truth. i can't lie to my family.

"Hmm.." Hyorin clears  

"Everyone, let me tell you the story. is that alright my dear?" she then lookst at me.

"sure" I smiled and everyone chuckles.

"So...The first time I met him was 4 months ago. I remember it was quite late in the afternoon. I was walking out from the main building of my campus then I saw this stylish good looking guy stood up in front of his car. At the first glance, I believe he was not this university student. The campus was almost empty at that time. I passed through him afterwards, because I was going home. but then...." she stops.

Oh god, she is really imaginative how could she make them up?

"then this guy aapproached me and said "excuse me Miss...hey Miss..?" then I turned my face to him. and I was like OMG! did he call me?" everyone laughs.

"then he asked where is the reception building and other administration offices. I decided to give him a short campus tour that afternoon and he ended up asking my name and my number after he knew that I am a business student too. and VOILA! we have the same classes and started going out after" she grins.

"NICE!! what a fairytale for you Jonghyun!" Onew commented.

"Yeah, I never expected he would get a real girlfriend. I am  sure you knew he is such a big player back then" My dad said to Hyorin. How does he know I am a player!!!!

"Very indeed sir. I know him well. I did some research about him too. but I always think, someone always deserves to be happy. and I think, the real jonghyun is not the player guy that is sitting next to me. But he is deep inside this guy's heart" she smiles and hold my hands.

"Oh my god darling, I am so impressed, I never heard that from you!!" I acted like I am shocked. BUT SERIOUSLY??!!!! THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LIKE THE WAY SHE MADE UP ALL THE WORDS! 

SHE IS SO SWEET!

"Damn Jonghyun! Hyorin darling, if he ever hurt you again, please come find me, I will rescue you hahahaha" My dad makes fun of me.

"Dad, don't say that..I made a promise to her" 

"Well, well, well, i think it's time for me to go to bed. oh Hyorin, feel free if you wanna come here again next time. How do you guys going back home later?" my dad asks then that says..

"Hyorin and Jonghyun should stay over here tonight. That would be fine if we can have breakfast together. You can stay in Jonghyun's room and Jonghyun will sleep with Onew" she grins.

BLOODY HELL! I don't wanna sleep with Onew!! I look at my watch, yeah it's almost 1am, and if I go home, I will arrive at 3am in the morning, damn I can't. I didn't know this is smart enough to think about that. hahaha

"Oh..If that's alright for Jonghyun then I'd love to have breakfast here" Hyorin smiles and looks at me.

OH MY OH MY OH MY!! I don't wanna sleep with Onew...

"I am alright with that, it's quite late too" I smile. then my dad says "Good!! Now, off you go guys! remember, don't fight again tonight!" 

he left afterwards. I grab Hyorin's hand and lead her to my room.

"Ya Onew! I sleep in the bed, you sleep on the couch!" I said that after I passed him by. hahaha

I brought Hyorin to my room and again, when we are inside this room, she pulled her hand from mine.

"eh..I am sorry, I didn't help you much back then" I said.

"Don't be sorry..Now, I need your t-shirt and pants. I don't wanna sleep with this dress" she then sits in the bed. Oh right, her clothes.

"ermm..I only have this and I don't think this pant fits enough for you.it must be much bigger" I gave her the clothes.

"that's fine..." she grabbed the clothes and heads to the bathroom. Alright, should I stay here? I probabily should go outside and let her sleep here.

but..I don't know whether she'll be alright, what if her night terror happens again. Onew's room is upstairs, no one will help her if it happens.

Let me just ask her after this.

after 5 minutes.

"Hyorin" "Jonghyun" we talked at the same time. LOL! I chuckled.

"You first" I said.

"Oh, I wanna tell you that You can sleep with me here, I know that sounds wrong but I know you don't wanna sleep with Onew" 

HOLY HEAVEN! SWEET JESUS!

"how could you know?Thanks!" I grinned.

"Don't touch me okay!!" Then she goes to bed and sleep. Oh god! 

"I won't touch you.I promise" I left her and go to change my clothes in the bathroom. Holy ! she is so nice. Wait..is she still pretending? or is it reality?

after I wash my face and brush my teeth...I change to my boxer and white plain t-shirt. Wait..I don't have couch in my room and where should I sleep? In my bed? with her?

ARE YOU ING SERIOUS???

..I've never been nervous to sleep with a girl before.but...it's strange if I have to sleep with her side by side...

I take a deep breath and I see her facing the desk lamp beside the bed. I started to lay down in bed and rest my head on my pillow. It's been a while I didn't use this pillow.

Please god, forgive me if I touch her tonight..I am so nervous!!

Should I face the other way or facing her back? Alright, just face her back, this is better but then suddenly...

HOLY MOTHER!!!! OH MY GOD! MOM! WHAT IS THIS??!!!

 

she turned her back and moves forward to my body. Her head is in between my chest and my jaw. !!!

ARE YOU ING SERIOUS GOD?? ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Then I assumed she is already asleep and I adjusted my position so that her head will not be hurt the next morning. Our position is so close, I can hear her breathe and I wrap my hands around her back. It's like I am hugging her while she is dreaming. 

!!! it feels so much better than . My heart feels weird, really!! Damn! 

Hyorin's POV

I turned my position as soon as he went on the bed. I don't know why I hug him like this but..it feels really comfortable. I think he is adjusting our position now. I feel like smiling when I sleep...

The reason why I asked him to sleep with me is because I am scared if I got a night terror when I sleep, he will not be here to help me. I need him to help me and  save me from the stupid things I'd do.

Whatever you have done to me tonight, I just wanna thank you Jonghyun..

God, please let him know that I had a good time tonight...