NewYork-Korea

Life without you is unimaginable

Kai's POV 

I woke up earlier than her, I wanted to observe her while she is sleeping soundly beside me. it is such a great feeling to wake up in the morning by looking at her face really close to mine. I wish she would feel the same. I got up and take my phone to get a picture of her sleeping. I need her picture while I am away later in NewYork. I hate it that I have to leave her all alone while she has this kinda problem. 

I grabbed a piece of paper, and feel like writing a poem for her. 

I started to smile, imagining how we first met and how I brought her to have a picnic with me the other day. 

After it's finished..

I fold it and put it in an envelope so that she can read it later...I wonder where she is going to stay later if I am not here. I don't think she wants to go back to Jonghyun's house. Not now...

Narrator's POV 

It was 11.30 pm when Hyorin finally woke up from her long and deep sleep. As soon as Hyorin got up from her bed, Kai approached her and greeted her nicely.

"How was your sleep honey?" Kai sweetly asked.

"Couldn't be better" she smiled and put her arms around Kai's neck. They both looking at each other's eyes...

"I really wanted to kiss you but I know I stink" She chuckles.

"You don't!" then he gave her a peck on her forehead..

"Now..take shower so that we can have meal together downstairs" He smiled to her. 

Lunch

"I really wish you don't have to go to New York.." She pouted

"I know Hyorin...But I need to, I will call you as soon as I get to NY or you can contact my manager, he will stay beside all the time" He grins.

"What's his name? You have never introduced him to me" 

"I will..may be later after I come back from there" then she nodded as a respond.

"Anyway..what's your plan today?" Kai asked her.

"Huh?" She looks up at Kai's face.

"Are you gonna go back to His house or..." He was interrupted by her

"I might just go around downtown for a bit and go back to my old house..Well, I don't know" She really looks so lost when he reminded her again about her problem.

"I can open a room for you here..this hotel is my father's but I will pay for it" 

"Andwae! You can't do that to me" Hyorin refused.

"Baby listen..He will chase after you real soon..You need to stay somewhere far from him" He suggested

"I am not gonna run away from him Kai..Don't worry, I will be just fine" She holds one of Kai's hand

"Please promise me something" Kai said..

"What is it?"

"Promise me, you will always call me whenever you need me, day or night, I promise will always listen to you" 

She then chuckles...

"My playboy is being so sweet now..Can you promise me something too?" She asked.

"What?"

"Promise me you won't sleep with a girl there" She was joking tho...

"Gosh... there is only one girl That I really wanna sleep with...and you know who" He smirks..

"STAHHPPPP THAT SMIRK!!" She shouts happily.

As they are laughing...Someone is approaching their table and Hyorin looks so surprised.

"Ya Kim Jongin!Noona is here" Kai looks back and found SHIN SE-KYUNG at the back...He was so shocked.

"Noona..?" He answers.

"Yeah..I didn't know you know Jonghyun's girlfriend" Se-kyung looks at Hyorin

"Ah yes..we know each other" Kai answers..

"Anyway, why are you....(pause) AH! you have your company meeting here! are you staying here as well? How's my hotel service?" He asked.

"Right..I have to attend this never ending meeting. I love your hotel, of course..Did you meet Jonghyun yesterday?" Se-kyung keeping it straight to the point. Kai looks at Hyorin and tries his best to change the topic

"AH well, yeah I saw him...how do you know he was here?" Kai responds.

"He came to my room after I finished my meeting yesterday, I thought He is staying here with you Hyorin..Dont get it wrong, we did nothing" She smirks at Hyorin and Hyorin knows what it means.

"Anyway, I should get going now...Enjoy your date" She smirks again. 

*What the is she trying to do now* Hyorin's thought

After Se-kyung disappeared from their views, Hyorin is feeling so uncomfortable now.

"Hyorin..Sorry" Kai said.

"Don't worry..I am okay" 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

4 days later

Hyorin's POV

I decided to go back to my old house and prepare myself to face my new life. I don't wanna go back to Jonghyun's eventho all my books are still there. I have 3 classes today. And I am scared that I will see him in Campus. Ottokhaee???

I don't hate him yet I am so disappointed that he did a really bad thing to me...When I see se-kyung the other day, I am sure she wanted to tell me that she and Jonghyun slept together when Jonghyun came to her room. I knew it.....

Jonghyun ditched me and slept with her instead? Am I being jealous here? I am not jealous...I am just disappointed. It's been few days that he has not contacted me. Jonghyun only contacted me after Kai left to NewYork but I didn't really respond him. He did come to my house that day, I didn't open my door. I don't wanna have him here. I know I can't handle him.

As usual, I will walk to the campus, I took a deep breath before I step out of my room.

This is it Hyorin, Just face this reality!

I keep walking on the road side til I saw a white Audi R8 coming towards me... Please God! I hope it doesnt stop here...DONT PLEASE!!!

I hold my arms really tight as it is coming really close and He looked at me. Our eyes met.

He didnot stop his car....He passed me by...I..

I don't know how I feel now...I feel relieved that he didn't stop but...Deep down I wanted him to smile at me when he looked at me earlier. I speed up my steps towards the gate. I bet he is going to park his car on another parking lot. I really don't wanna see him in my class today.

"YA LEE HYORIN!" Someone called my name...I looked at the gate and it's Key..

"Omo! hey" I smiled and approach him.

"How have you been Hyorinnie?" He asked nicely. He is really close with Jonghyun in class...Does he know about my problem too? I am so confused!

"Oh..I am fine..as always..How about you?" I ask him back..

"Well..My car is still being fixed, I took a cab to get here..So not comfortable!" He frowned.

"awh...hope it gets fixed soon..Are you gonna be in the same class as mine today?"

"YEAAAH!!! such a long day huh? I bet Jonghyun is gonna bother me again today, you know him right?" He asked if I know jonghyun..So! I guess he doesn't know about Jonghyun and me. Good!

"Oh Jonghyun? I just know his name..We don't really, you know" I bet my face shows this awkward look now

E-Commerce Class (15mins before it starts)

Narrator's POV

Jonghyun is entering the class and decides to sit right next to Key, who is sitting 2 rows behind Hyorin. Hyorin is trying so hard too keep her head down and looked away. He just doesn't want to see Jonghyun.

"Ya Kim Kibum! Why didn't you answer me last night?" Jonghyun greeted Key.

"You fool! how the hell could i answer your calls? It was 3am in the morning, I was sleeping" Key answers. Hyorin is near them so she can hear their conversation clearly.

"Arghh! come on, why did you sleep so early?" Jonghyun asked. That is just some random questions from him.

"Gosh Please..don't even start this topic...anyway, why do you smells like ? did you just smoke?" Key asks and when Hyorin heard the word "smoke". Her eyes widens. She is wondering if Jonghyun really smokes.

"Can you smell that? I only smoke once this morning..haish, let me use my perfume" He sighs...Hyorin can't believe what she just heard. Did he really smoke?

"ah well..anyway, where are you going tonight?" Key changed the topic.

"I dont know...I might go to my friend's bar, Wanna join us?" He asks.

"Nah..I got a meeting with my club, thanks for asking anyway" 

Jonghyun then move his head a bit closer towards Key. Apparently, he wants to ask something that Hyorin can't hear.

"Ya Key.." 

"what?" he rolls his eyes.

"can you....help me? I want to ask her out" Jonghyun points at Hyorin.

"MWOH??!!! hahahah this is funny! Ya lee hyorin! Jonghyun wants to.." Jonghyun then quickly cover Key's mouth as Hyorin turns her face to them.

"No Hyorin..He was just kidding" Jonghyun smiles to her. Hyorin couldn't take her eyes off from him for a few seconds. She realises how cute that smile is, then she turns her face back.

"YA!!! Why did you cover my mouth?" Key slaps Jong's arm.

While they are continuing their conversations, Hyorin's phone vibrates. It's Kai.

"Hey..." Hyorin answers it happily.

"Baby!!!it's me" 

"KAI!!! How are you?" Jonghyun heard that Hyorin mentioned Kai's name. Jonghyun stops talking with Key and looks at how happy Hyorin is.

"I am good..How's Korea?" Kai answers..."YA HYORIN! HE is cheating on you"D.O at the back is teasing him.

"Are you really cheating?Anyway,I am in class now..It's about to start babe" Hyorin tries to explain to him

"I AM NOT CHEATING! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!" he then chuckles.

"I know you are not!" Hyorin answers it sweetly

"Hyorinie..Bogo shipoyooooo (imissyou)" Kai changed his voice so that he sounds like a cute boy

"Shuush Kai! Come back here faster! Im hanging up yeah?" 

"ARGH!!! Okay..I love you" Kai ends the conversation with those three words...she is really scared to answer back..but 

"I love you too" She finally answers...Jonghyun keeps on looking at Hyorin. It hurt him when He heard those three words from her.

"Woaaaah!!! Did I hear love you too from you Hyorin?" Key shouts from the back and Hyorin looks back.

"Key..shuuush!! mind your own business" Hyorin grins and slightly looking at Jonghyun. Their eyes met. again.

"HAHAHA DAEBAK! our super player just got rejected! See Jonghyun, there is no way you can hit on this girl" Key is Teasing Jonghyun. Then suddenly Jonghyun gets up from his seat, gets his phone and his bag.

"Ya! Oediga?You can't skip this class ya!" Key shouted as Jonghyun is leaving the class. Hyorin can't be bothered to look at him leaving. But suddenly Jonghyun grabbed her wrist and take her bag with him too..

"MWOH! Ya Jonghyun, why do you pull her..."

"You Hyorin! Follow me!" Jonghyun forcefully pulls her up..

"Ya Kim Jonghyun, do you know her?" Key is so confused right now. Hyorin and Jonghyun are gone, and he is on his own in class. Such a messed up morning, he thought.

Jonghyun's POV

I brought her to the nearest Emergency exit in our building. This is ridiculous, She won't contact me if she is not forced like this. She has been trying to release herself. She doesn't know how strong I am huh?

After we reached the emergency exit, I push her to the wall, I know it's a bit rough, But what to do? I have to talk to him.

"What do you want from me Jonghyun?" She asked with her pieced eyes on me.

I don't wanna answer her questions. I just wanna see her face clearly. I miss her......

"Jonghyun, I have no time for this. I have class in 5 minutes!" 

"Ditch your class..we are gonna be busy today" 

"Hyorin..Myanh.."  Her eyes that stare at me are full of hatred now..

"I am sorry Hyorin..I ruined our plan, lets just get back to normal again" I approached her and her shoulder is shaking. Gosh...what did I do??

"Hyorin..Please, I am sorry, please forgive me and come home, hmm?" 

"I don't wanna live with a freak like you anymore!" 

"You can call me anything...Just please come home with me" I hold her arms while she is still sobbing.

"I am really disappointed in you" She said..

"I know...I came late for our dinner, I am sorry" I keep telling her how sorry I am 

"Really? you overslept til you couldn't make it? or  was it because you slept with Se-Kyung?" ! 

how does she know it?Should I just say yes and apologise more?

Hyorin's POV

"Well..What is it Hyorin? You said you forgave me  because it's not a big deal if I came late..Then the reason why I was late indeed it's because I slept with her. But what is it? I sleep with girls all the time.. Why are you so mad this time? are you perhaps..being jealous now?" He smirks and gets closer to her

Stop this god. I can't handle this heavy conversation anymore..

"You are an Jonghyun!" I push him and left him there. I can't handle him anymore. He is just too much. He is so clever to twist around the situations.

 

I speed up my step to my house. I don't wanna attend any classes today. I just can't...While my phone keeps receiving text messages from Key, I keep on walking home..

I took off my coat and checked the pocket if I have anything in there...I feel there is something in my left pocket

an evelope?

it says.."yours" at the front side..Is this from Kai?

I rushly opened the letter and I found this: 

"I remember it was autumn, when leaves started to fall

when the wall in my heart started to crumble as you walked into my life

I remember how your gaze captured my eyes 

I can't believe I have been thinking about you since then 

The urge to forget my past became so strong as you gave me that smile for the first time

No matter how cold this fall is, I will always have you in my heart...

I promise, I will be there, in your deepest heart..." 

 

I burst into tears when I finished reading them...It's just too honest. How could a person like Kai exist in this world? well, in my world? I hate myself for fooling him like this. Myanhae Kai....I should have had feeling for you but I really don't know what I should do right now..Umma, I am so confused...

Meanwhile in New York City

"Alright..Bend your body lil bit..Nice, yup, To the right please.." The photographer is guiding how Kai should pose for the Vogue Magazine. The setting now is in the studio but later at night, they will take some photos in New York Times Square. This is not Kai's first time to come all the way to New York just to pose like this and that. Everyone knows his father is rolling a dollar dollar bills but He still wants to work to earn his own money. 

D.O is busy looking at Kai and hoping that this photo shoot will end early cause he is really tired now. 

Kai's phone vibrates and it is in D.O right pocket. He looks at it and it says "my princess" on the screen. D.O chuckles when he saw the name on the screen. He decided to answer the phone.

"Hello?" D.O said

"Oh..Hello..Is Kai there?" Hyorin answers

"Kai is in the middle of shooting..is this Hyorin?" D.O asked her..

"Yeah it's me..that's fine then..mh Can you pass a message to him later?" 

"Surely I can. What is it?" 

"Please tell him to call me later at night" Hyorin hung up the phone when D.O was about to answer back...

D.O tilt his head a lil bit...He realised that Hyorin's Voice is strange..she sounds she is crying.

"Alright..5 minutes break guys!" photographer shouts and Kai is approaching D.O

"Hyung!" Kai calls D.O

"Yeah?" 

"Why are you holding my phone? Did anyone call?" Kai asked..

"Nope..I was just looking at your gallery" D.O lied.

"Kai..Tonight, we are gonna have photo shoot in times square, you know that right?" 

"Yeah I remember that..you have been telling me for few times today"

"I think they are gonna hold a wrapped up party tonight..what do you think?" D.O asks him

"Mwoh? I thought I could sleep early tonight, we have to attend the fashion week starting tomorrow Hyung" Kai sighs.

"I know..but I reckon we can come to the party for a bit then back to the hotel..I can arrange the schedule again later" D.O suggested..

"Model ready in 2 please!!" It's time for Kai to get back to his work...

D.O looks back at kai's phone and scan his gallery. He found so many Hyorin's picture there, "he is surely in love with this girl" D.O thought..

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Hyung!" Kai called out for D.O after he finished the shoot

"I am coming!" He is approaching Kai now.

"Can we not go tonight? I wanted to call Hyorin later..So that it will be in the morning in Seoul right?" 

"YA KIM JONGIN!" D.O whisper to his ears

"Are you nuts? This party  will be held by your sponsors! If you are not there, who's gonna take care of us later?" Kai frowns as he remembers that how important his sponsor is

"this is why I don't like it if you are in a relationship with girls, especially this random girl Hyorin..You became obsessed, You know that?!" Then Kai suddenly looks at D.O face..Kai is so disappointed when He heard D.O said that..

"I will come tonight then..but please, don't tell me what to do when it comes to my personal problem..I don't pay you for that" Then Kai grabs his phone from D.O  left him alone towards the changing room. Kai is so upset just because D.O tried to be bossy in his relationships.

D.O realises that Kai is mad at him now...But D.O thinks that this is for kai's own sake. This is for his career.

 

 

 

"I will choose you" 

"I would give up everything I own" 

"Set the engagement date as soon as possible!" 

"What?! You slept with him?When?" 

"I think I can't stop him from falling for you"

 

 

 

 

 

What will happen later.....?

Will D.O help Kai to fix his relationship with Hyorin?

Will Hyorin ever forgive Jonghyun?

What happen if Jonghyun's Father really found out about their fake relationship?

 

 

 

 

I'd like to welcome the new readers..I hope you enjoy my story so far. I guess it is gonna be such a long story...but Don't unsubscribe now! There will be more and more surprises to come.

Thank you for my subscriber who vote for this story too..it means a lot to me :) 

I will try my best to update soon <3 <3