And I kissed her

Life without you is unimaginable

Hyorin's POV

So here it is!!! Spending three days of autumn season in JEJU ISLAND! man, this island becomes colder within minutes! 

I don't know why his father brought us here but to me, this is just not the right time to visit this island. Oh anyway, Jonghyun told me when we were still in Seoul that his father is kinda doubting our relationship. Well, I assume his father doesn't trust Jonghyun to have such a serious relationship like this. 

Oh it all mean that I have to act more and do more sweet couple things in front of his family. AND I HATE IT! when he woke up this morning, he knocked on my door and after I opened it for him, he rushed into my room. Do you know what happened after that?

"YA! Why didn't you wake me up?" with his low serious voice. 

WHAT THE HELL? WHO ASKED HIM TO HAVE FUN LAST NIGHT?

"It's your own responsibility to wake up early Jonghyun"

"yeah I know, but could you just wake me up earlier so that I can wake up earlier too?" 

"Are you still drunk? Go back to your room, we are gonna be late!" I said.

"Please make a sandwich for me. I am so hungry. You have to do it, NOW" he asked me like I am .

"Whatever" 

well, in the end, I made him a sandwich and I was hungry too. 

Now, we just got our keys and here we are in a massive villa with his parents and Onew. Again, I have to share the room with him cause he said "it convinces his father more, if we sleep together" 

God, I don't know how should I sleep for the next thre nights here. I totally don't wanna sleep with him anymore. 

"Babe..?" Jonghyun suddenly called me with those gross word.

"Yeah?" I answered it nicely, i know his parents can hear it from outside.

then he approaches me, stands in front of my face and said "so..I am wondering, (he whispers)..who is gonna sleep on the couch tonight?" then he smirks.

Bollocks..I know what he meant.

"Oh..darling..(I whisper) You are so gonna sleep there tonight" I smirk to him and he even steps forward.

"You" he said.

"You" I said

"YOU!" he shouts a bit

"you" I whisper again then suddenly he moves his face just right in front of my face. Our nose slightly touches each other tho.

"We sleep in bed" he talks with low voice. Awwh his voice is so y! damnit! I dont wanna hug him again..I am scared he will take it wrongly. 

damn, then he left to the loo. 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Jonghyun's POV

"So, Jonghyun, How's your studies?" Dad asked me in the middle of our dinner. I hate to talk about it. really.

"I guess I am doing alright this time..Thanks to my tutor" I look at Hyorin and my dad eyes look at hers too.

"oh Don't say that Jonghyun" She smiles back.

"Anyway, Hyorin, I heard your parents live in Busan, is that right?" Damn, my dad starts to ask her background.

"Well, my mom left us when I was young. My father lives alone now. I came home once in a while" her face changes a bit.

"ouch, I am sorry to hear that Hyorin. is there any business your father do?" REALLY?? he wants to know everything huh?

"mmh..he is kinda a soju suppliers, sir" she looks so frustrated to talk about it.  Please dad stop it.

"Excuse me, a soju suppliers? so How do pay your tuition fees?" he asked. .

"Dad..really?" I tried to stop him but he raised his hand and asked me to remain silent.

"It's okay, Jonghyun. Yeah, he is a soju suppliers. He doesn't make much money but I got a scholarship from one of big company in Korea. That's how I survive, sir" I feel sorry for her. 

My dad really ruined her first dinner.

"You are such a good girl..and yeah, you are so fortunate to have my son, aren't you? look at where you are now!" he smiles sarcastically. 

"Dad?!" Onew said to my father. I look at Hyorin's face.

"I know you would look down on me..that's fine. I am used to it Mr.Kim" she tried so hard to smile. then she suddenly gets up from her chair and

"Excuse me" and she ran to her bedroom.

"Dad..you shouldn't have said that..She is not like other girl" I tried to convince him.

"Jonghyun, you should go and see her" my step mom said to me. What do you know about her, !

"You never knew what kinda girl she is Jonghyun. Look at her background" my dad said.

"I beg your pardon? So do you think you married this lady because she came from a wealthy family?NO SHE WAS NOT!!!" I raised my voice and get up from my seat.

"YA!!" Onew shouts.

"Onew, Jonghyun, Kim, please stop it. You should go Jonghyun" This told me again.

"Make sure, she is not using you son" My dad said it as I am walking to my room. KK! he ruined everything. he totally ruined it. Please Hyorin, Don't cry. I don't wanna see her crying again, Lord.

I went inside our room and see her sitting on the bed facing the balcony, I can only see her back. I was about to approached her when she said

"I am fine Jonghyun, Don't come nearer. Please.." I stop my step.

"Are you sure?" she doesn't sound like crying.

"Yeah" 

"you know we can talk about it Hyorin..I am sorry about my dad, I am sure he is just..." then suddenly her shoulders are shaking really bad.

"Heey...Hyorin-ah" I approached her and look at her swollen eyes.

"I..I don't know what I am doing here Jonghyun" She started to sob.

"ssshhh..ssshh.." I hold her shoulders and tried to calm her down.

"I am sorry" I said.

"I..I am sorry, I ruined everything" she bursts into tears even more.

"No..don't say that..shhh come on Hyorin, don't cry like this hmm?" I look at her face and I can see her embarrassed face.

"I shouldn't have gone this far in your life.." she keeps apologizing..I don't want her to do that.

I lift her chin up so that I can see her face clearly. Her tears...Her eyes reflect her pain, I should do something but my lips seem sealed. I wanted to caress her cheek but we are not supposed to pretend now. It's a reality Jonghyun.

All of sudden she asked "isn't a guy supposed to hug a crying girl?" if she said so...

I pull her face towards my shoulder and I know it's wrong for me to touch her yet it calms me down too.

"I am sorry Hyorin-ah" I said.

"I am sorry too..." she replied the she released the hug and takes a deep breath.

"are you still hungry?" I asked.

"Lets go out and find something light to eat" she grinned as she got up from the bed. Was that it?

She simply changed her mood after I hug her? wow! This is good.

Kai's POV

I keep wondering where she is. Her phone is not active since morning. Where has she been?

"You seem occupied man, what's up?" Taemin asks.

"mhh..nothing..it's just I can't contact hyorin since morning.." I look at his "unbelieveable" expression.

"ya! Don't look at me like that" 

then he chuckles. What's wrong with this guy?

"I thought you only want her for a night? have you slept with her yet?" yeah that was my first plan.

"I haven't slept with her and that's why I need her now" 

"relax dude...you'll get anything you want if it's right for you" he talked like he is my big bro =____=

"The thing is, I am not looking for her body anymore, I am looking for her company more...it's so joyful when she is around" I blurted it out.

"Ask her out then..tell her how you feel!"

"Don't you think it's too fast for her?" I asked him.

"Well, the faster the better, unless you let someone beats you" he smirk.

"excuse me? No one will ever touch her..who else wants to compete with me?" I said proudly.

"well, I'll do" he smirks again.

"YA!!!" I shout at him while he is running from my room. ...I need to keep in touch with her....can she just text me where she is and I will definitely come to her right away.

= = = = = = == = = = = = == = = = = = =

I was about to put my phone on the table when suddenly her picture appears on my screen. YEAY! 1 message received!

"You! How have you been up to? Call me!" 

I don't need to reply it but call her. Thanks LORD!

I dial her number and she answers happily.

"hello gorgeous!!" I shout.

"Hi player?" she chuckles.

"Where are you? I couldn't contact you since morning!" I said.

"I am out of town,Kai..I have to meet my other family..there's a lil stuff I need to handle" oh my god..just by listening to her voice.

"Oh I see..so you can't even text me? right..." I sigh.

"come on..I don't wanna disturb you, this is why I texted you at night" 

Hyorin's POV

I keep talking with Kai on the phone while Jonghyun is driving with a high speed. He just speed the car up without warning me. mmh...I need Kai as my distractions.

when I was on Jonghyun's shoulder just now, I felt so secure and it's like there's something in my body that kept telling me "I want more than a hug".

what was I thinking but it is still in my mind. He seemed so sincere when he hold my chin..His hand was warm and when he wrapped his hands around my back, I simply felt secured.

"Hyorin.." Kai calls my name.

"Yes?" 

"Would you go out with me when you are back here?" omg! 

"Can you repeat again?" I ask, just to make sure he really did ask me out.

"I wanna go out with you..do you wanna have a date with me? You can choose the place, if you want but I am serious" I can't believe he said that.

"Promise me you won't be disappointed if I choose the place" I grins.

"Of course I won't be disappointed...anyway, are you busy now?" he asked.

"well, I am heading out to have a dinner now..why?"

"nothing, just asking..mh..what about I call you after your dinner? I wanna listen to your voice all night long" ewwwh...

"oh stop it..alright then see ya!" I hang up the phone and look at Jonghyun's face. Please say something Jonghyun. This is so awkward.

"Kai?" oh finally he asked.

"Yeah..he asked me out" I look at his face

"Good..can't wait to listen to your story" he smiles but he didn't look at me.

"mmh..where are we going now?" I asked.

"I wanna take you to a dubu soup restaurant. they have the best tofu here"

"cool! sounds good"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jonghyun's POV

after dinner

We walk through Jeju downtown, just to clear our mind. I know I've been behaving awkwardly to her since, kai called and asked her out.

I am not jealous, I can control my heart but....I don't feel good when she talked with Kai. I know I shouldn't have felt this but..

"Do you mind if I tell you about my childhood?" she asked while she is shivering under her coat.

"sure"

"Well, I used to sing with my mom and listened to her playing piano in the living room...I..I just miss her Jonghyun..she always combs my hair evrytime I was going to bed and after I shower. (she chuckles) She looks like an angel. I really love her but.... things could go wrong unexpectedly. right?" 

"It's not wrong Hyorin..It just didn't go as you wish for..She might have a strong reason why she left you and your father" I look at her and she stop walking.

"My father asked her to leave..he is an ..I wish I could help her that night" I look around and I realize that we are in the middle of park. There is a bench behind me. Should I ask her to sit?

"Hyorin..if you don't wanna talk about this, it's okay" I give her my serious face and she looks at me afterward.

"I wanna tell you this" she said. Since when she became so open to me?

"alright" then I hold her hand and lead her to the bench.

"I am tired" I said and she kept looking at our hands.

"Oups.." I smirk and chuckle.

"I..my hands were warm when you held it.." she said innocently.

then I pull her hands, hold them and put them inside my coat pocket. I know I shouldn't do it but I can see she is shivering.

"hmmm I..I didn't mean to.." she talked but I interrupted "continue your story" I said without looking at her face.

"that night, they fought real bad, i heard my mom screamed and my father did something to her. I don't know what it is and I don't wanna know about it. I am sure my dad has done something really bad til my mom doesn't wanna see him anymore. and...she also doesn't wanna see me anymore" she puased.

she pull her hands out and shed the tears on her face. oh come on! not again Hyorin.

"hey..Hyorin...please, don't cry again.."  I look at her face and her shoulder shakes even more.

"Hyorin..come here" I pull her body towards me and hug her tightly. "this is why I don't want you to tell me these things"

"But I wanna share it with someone..I've never told anyone about my....ing life" I can hear her pain through her voice. I caress her back and her hair. Please feel better Hyorin. I can do nothing else.

"Hyorin..listen" I pull her face til we are in the face to face position while my hands are holding her upper arm. I tried to focus on her eyes.

"We are human..we are all ed up. Life, love, they are all . We never know where life will lead us to..if life you up, then you it up again..be tough Hyorin" I started to look at her forehead, her eyebrows,her eyes, her pointed nose til her lips.....

and this is heaven.

Hyorin's POV

OH MY GOD!

Why did he.....lean forward and kiss my lips...God, I am not ready and I don't know what to do..I closed my eyes when his lips reached mine and I can feel one of my tears stream down on my face again.

I couldn't move til his hands caress the side of my neck. It's like he wants it more but I can't do anything. honestly, I don't know what to do...

I tried to open my mouth and follow his moves...is this how it feels? is this my first kiss?

I can feel his warmth breath and it really makes me feel better. I feel so secure whenever he holds me.

Then suddenly he stops and releases my lips. He is staring at my eyes and seemed so shy.

Jonghyun's POV

"It's already late..Lets go home"  I got up from my seat and walks faster than her.

!!!!!!
Why did I kiss her?

Why couldn't I control my urge to kiss her? THIS IS SO WRONG JONGHYUN! 

it was your reality! not your fake story.

What the is going on here Jonghyun? I keep asking myself...what should I do now? How can I sleep with her?

her lips tasted like a hot chocolat that melts in my mouth.

her lips tasted like heaven...I can't forget when she took a lil while to open and let me tasted even more. God please tell me that I don't like her. I can't have any feelings to her. I just can't.

! Hyorin, I am sorry...but I felt It was the right thing to do Hyorin......