the ing KAI

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

The sun my eyes and I can feel the warmth. I am too tired to wake up because of the party last night. DAMNIT! I hate Taemin's Party. Eventho he is a young boy, but he can make the greatest party ever. Best Dj, weed everywhere, chicks everywhere and yeah..I smoke weed too much last night.

I know it's illegal but come on, I am young, I should do whatever I want right? 

anyway, how's Hyorin? I didnt meet her yesterday, she was so busy with Key and their LGBT club. Oh sweet jesus, Where should I go tonight? I am so bored doing my assignment.

Should I get up now? Should I? I hear my phone rings. I am so lazy to answer it, like really really really lazy.

Fine! I will answer it.

it's Taemin, again??

"What's up Taemin?" 

"Hyung, I think you left your wallet in my house" !!

"really?" 

"yes..It's safe. So do you want me to bring it to your house or can we meet tonight cause I am going out"

"Tonight?where are you going?"

"Im gonna go with Kai to Coffee K" he is going with Kai? I dont like that lil kid.

"oh, alright..I will meet you there.anyway, why are you going with him?" I ask

"Well, He is my friend, he just came back from New York. Come on, Hyung be nice. He doesnt have any problem with you. You are just jealous" He teased me

"I am Jealous? NO! anyway, Im gonna bring someone tonight"

"cool! just bring anyone you like" 

End of story. right, I am gonna ask Hyorin to go with me tonight. I think I never go out with her except when I met up with Jessica. hmm

Hyorin's POV

He did go home this morning, I think. Well, I am not worried, it's just I wonder how he lives like this?

I woke up really early this morning, then I started to study and I can't stop reading my book. 

"Hyorin-ah!" He shouts out my name.

what does he want now?

I got up from my bed and opened my door

"What?!" oh god! please tell him that his body is really hot and I can't stand seeing him like this everyday!

"We are going out tonight"

"Where?"

"Coffee bar K in Gangnam..I am gonna meet my friend and I will tell them that you are my cousin, so you dont have to pretend anything tonight"

"Alright!" so that's a good news for me because he wont touch me tonight haha

I closed the door then I heard him scream.

"YA! Can't you let me finish talking?" he shouted.

I opened my door again and look innocently to him.

"Can you mmmh..cook me something?" he said nicely.

"No.I am busy with my books" I closed the door and leave him alone. I am not his slave. He is just getting on my nerves. Oh anyway, I went to LGBT club meeting last night. Key is a good guy. He is so clever tho and I met his fiance last night.

His name is Minho and they look so lovely together. Love is everything right? Even gay has such a sweet love life. I am normal but no one likes me.ugh..

Jonghyun's POV

She is getting on my nerves! She said no when I asked her to cook. I pay her for this you know. She has to do everything I ask her right?

There she is, wearing her peach mini dress and black leather jacket. Thank god she knows how to dress up. I thought she is just some nerds girl.

"Why do you always wear dresses?" I ask.

"That's none of your business"

"Right..." then we remained silent til we arrived at the Coffee Bar K in gangnam. This bar is nice, they have wide range of alcohol menu.

I saw Taemin and Kai were talking. These two boys are really best friend. I waved my hands to them and Hyorin walks behind me.

"I didn't know you'll bring such a goddamn beautiful girl" Kai talked then grabbed Hyorin's hands. SEE???

this is why I don't like him. He is so flirty. He can melt a girl heart within few minutes.

"Err..that's a good pick up line but thanks" She answered and pulled back her hand. I am sure she will like him.

Taemin chuckles then 

"Hyung, this is your wallet. come on, have a seat. Lets hear Kai's story"

"Wait! Jonghyun, why don't you introduce this pretty girl to us first?" I smirk when he says that. I know he is gonna hit on her.

"It's Hyorin, my cousin" right..my cousin. 

"WOW! cousin? I never knew that you have a girl cousin"

"urm..what can I say?" I don't know what to tell him then

"I am his cousin from his mother side. I used to live in Busan, but now I move here and study in Seoul University" she explained. wow! impressive imagination.

"Oh hey Hyorin..I am Kai and this is Taemin..Nice to meet you anyway" she smiles.

"Right..let me order my drink.." I said and raise my hand to the bartender.

"Can I have Whishkey and coke please..?" oh, does Hyorin drink alcohol? I was about to ask her when..

"So my lady, what do you wanna have tonight?" Kai asked her. !

"Can I have Peach Margarita please?" She talks to the bartender.

Then Taemin started the conversation by asking Kai about his New York trip. This little kid is a spoil child. He is the only kid in his family, his father is a ing rich man. 

"What..you went to Apollo theater for Russel Peter show?" Hyorin asked him.

"Yes..He is so hillarious. He is crazy. Do you like him?" 

"Of course I do..Eventhough all his jokes are racist but who cares..he is funny" 

"Exactly!!! We should go together next time" then I look at Hyorin. She seemed so happy to respond that offer.

"Hyung! How's my party last night?" oh yeah this is my topic.

"Your party was sick! Thanks for the girls and the weed" I smirked.

"Damn guys, I wish I could came last night. Did you go there with Hyorin?" Kai asked me

"Nah, she was busy studying" I looked at her.

"I didn't study but I had a club meeting" 

"Oh, what kind of club do you join?" KAi seemed so interested in her.

"I join a lot actually. Last night was LGBT club, I join political and literature club too..well I know it's boring but yeah.."

"No, it's not!!" Kai and Taemin said at the same time.

"Aww! You guys are cute..(she chuckles). you both look like twin you know.." She laughs. Damn this is my first time to see her laughing.

Then she seemed enjoying their companies. I just pretend that I am okay with Kai. actually, I really dont like this guy, He is a kid that wants everything he likes.

It's 10.30pm and I feel like going home now.

"Hyorin, do you dance?" Kai asked. I just realized that this bar has a dance floor and the song just changed to a mellow slow song. 

"Well..frankly, I don't" She said. HAHAHAHA of course she don't. She never had boyfriend, how can you expect from her?

"That's good! I can teach you how to dance now! come on" Then he grabs Hyorin's hand. oh he is so random.

"So...your cousin huh?" Taemin asks me after they left.

"Yeah..why are you asking that?" I ask him back.

"Nothing, it's just she seems a nice girl..Kai likes her obviously...Tell me about your days hyung! We didn't talk last night" 

"Obviously he does..well, my days? I am still running away from my dad..you know he wants me to come home and live with them"

"Oh right..haha Dude, you just need to go home for few days then tell him that you wanna live alone" 

"You are right, well lets see how it goes..so what do you think about my cousin?" she looks surprised.

"Why are you asking me that?" 

"Nothing.." well I asked him because his girlfriend just dumped him. He's been down these days.

"She is pretty..urm I can tell that she is clever. She is hot hyung" he chuckles.

"Then go hitting on her! I give you a persmission"

"Nah..she is for Kai" damnit! I dont want him to flirt around with her.

They appeared afterwards. and I think this is the right time to bring her home.

"So!! Tuesday afternoon okay?" Kai told her. What the hell?

"Sure! I will call you to remind you" She smiles.

"Alright guys..I guess, It's time for me to bring this girl home" I grinned.

"AWH! Jonghyun? seriously? It's just 11pm? You don't go home at this time. the party just began dude..come on" Kai complained.

"No..I have to fetch her home now and I am gonna meet my brother tomorrow. I cant get drunk tonight" then they let us go. 

FINALLY!!!

Hyorin's POV

"they are nice..Kai is funny and Taemin is such a cutie" I am complimenting them while we are on our way home.

"Yeah..anyway, be very careful with Kai..He is a heart..." he said.

"You don't need to warn me anything..I know what I should do in my life" I interrupted him. Seriously, I don't need his advice.

"I didn't warn you I just.."

"Still, In our contract, we don't interrupt other's life!..just stay where you are and I am gonna help you" I explained.

"oh cool" he looks so serious. It's just not right if he tries to lecture me. I don't need that. I don't care if Kai is a heart breaker, I just wanna make friends.

I won't bother his life anyway..Who cares..

Jonghyun's POV

I locked my door. Who does she think she is? No one has ever spoke to me like that ! I am so offended when she said "just stay where you are" 

it's like I am interrupting her life..

it girl, Lets see how this story goes. I cant wait to see her crying because of Kai. She'll get what she want. she'll get it from KAI!!