the one and only heartbreaker

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

Last night was weird, we slept together and today she acts really different. It's like there is nothing happened last night. I mean, I almost confess to her but thank god I didn't. I mean, I am still not sure how I feel right now. I heard from Taemin that Kai is on his way back to Korea and I am sick of him trying to blackmail me. What the hell Kai? She is yours and she is mine too!!

"I have class at 3pm later..are you gonna attend the class?" She asked while she is looking at her phone.

"Class at 3pm? What module is that?"

"It's consumer behaviour module.." ah I see..

"erm....I don't think I can pay attention to any lectures today. You go ahead" I said and yes I better chilling with Taemin than go to classes.

"Fine.." she agreed..then

"Don't expect me to come home tonight, I might stay over at Kai's" BWOOH?!!!

"Well...I think you should come home tonight.."

"Why?"

"It's my father's birthday today, I am sure you know your job well right? You are so coming to their house with me" NO! I am not lying this time. I am being honest and I have prepared something for my Dad. It's nothing much but yeah..

"Alright then..hmm are we going to stay over at your parents house or..?" she asked.

"I don't know yet..but I guess we could stay over there tonight..be ready at 7pm okay?" I suggested.

Hyorin's POV

He is such a fool..hahahaha Kai will be arriving at 3pm later..and I don't have any class today, Jonghyun believes me when I said we have lecture today. What a fool man..

I left him all alone at his living room and change to my casual outfit. I just wanna bring Kai somewhere today. I know he is pretty famous in Korea, but it doesn't mean I can't go to themepark or even small restaurants with him right?

Last night was........

To be honest, I always feel so secured everytime I hold him in my sleep. I..I decided to forgive him and continue with this plan..I really have to pay back for whatever Jonghyun did for me. Especially, for my mom.

Jonghyun's POV

4.30pm

This house sounds so empty after she left me...SHould I text her? She wont be bothered by my messages tho. She won't reply it either....errr Key!

I should text him as he is my closest friend in class so far.

"Yo! busy with the lecture now? is Hyorin there?"

sent

and...within seconds I got his reply.

"What lecture? Hyorin? Where is she?"

Hmmmm strange!! Oh may be he doesnt take this module..

"Consumer Behaviour module? I assume you don't take this module then..anyway, what are you doing?"

Sent.

"LOL!! Fool!! I am chiling with my friends. We don't have Consumer Behaviour class today, it's always on Wednesday"

oh

my

mother

er

SHE LIED TO ME?????!!!!!

WHERE DID SHE GO THEN?!!!

F%$KA*(&(GSF

I feel sooooo embarrassed and Yah HYORIN!!

Taemin's POV

"No...the next performers for next week event is from OneWay studio..Have you checked the bo.."

My phone vibrates while I was talking to my stuff. Argh having a bar like this is hard..

"What's up Hyung?" it's Jonghyun

"What time is Kai's flight?" He asked..

"I think he just arrived at 2pm this afternoon..Waeyo?" I asked him again..

"I can't find Hyorin" he said...hmm lemme think

"Well, she is with Kai..I think they are somewhere in Seoul"

"Alright..bye" he hung up the phone. This is so strange...Why is he looking for his cousin? I mean..She must be with Kai right?

Oh! Snapchat from Kai

it's a picture of red roses and the caption is "I am officially hers"

Woaaaaaah!!! He bought flowers for Hyorin? And he always get what he wants. That's him..

I should send this to Hyung.He must be surprised hahaa

Jonghyun's POV

I was soooo mad when I knew she did that to me. I mean, she should have told me the truth, I am okay if she wanted to go out with Kai but she ruined it. She ruined last night's memory too. I know I shouldn't have had any feeling for her. But I can't help it. I am in love. I feel disgusting now..

It's nearly 6pm and she hasn't come home yet. I should probably start to get ready now. I will wait for her...I will

As I walk to my room, my phone vibrates and Onew's name appear on my screen. Please, Onew, I don't want you to ruin my day too..

"It's me!" He said

"I know.."

"Make sure you didn't bring your girlfriend tonight..I heard dad is inviting his friends and I am sure one of your future wife is there" What the hell?

"What? No! I am coming with her...I won't accept anyone except her" what the is my father trying to do now?

I hung up the phone and change my clothes. I heard someone is entering my house. It must be Hyorin..thank god she came home.

after change

i walk downstairs and wait for her. It's almost 7pm oh gawd this girl gets me angry all the time. 

"Yaaa! It's almost 7! Come on!" I shout so that she can hear me

"Jonghyun!! Help me! Come here" ohhhoho she is asking for help huh? 

"Wae? Wae? Wae?" As I enter her room,

oh my dicckkkkk!!!! What is she doing?

"I can't my bra..i think it got stuck somewhere at the back" 

"what? You are kidding me right?I thought you almost done? What have you been doing???" I keep nagging as I her bra. Yeah it got stuck pretty worse lol 

"thank you..I need to shower now, get out" ! Can I touch her again? Oh ! What size is her bra? Goddammit!!! I dont wanna get a now.

"ya kim jonghyun!! Do you wanna see me now?" 

"yes" it came out from my mouth..SYIT!

"! I mean, yes i will get out" 

"you ert lil ! Get out!!" She shouts! Lol

what was that Jonghyun??? Ahhahahah oh god!

on the way to my parents' house

"I am sorry that I lied to you" she started the conversation while I am driving. Oh finally, she says sorry..I've been waiting for that.

"That's fine..I understand, you want to have your time with Kai" I said...WELL DONE JONGHYUN! It shows her that you are fine with her going out with Kai.

"Kai said Hi anyway" She added..

"Oh tell him I dont say Hi back to him.."

"Cut it out dude..what's your problem with him?" She asked.

"You will find out later.." I said and the conversation ended there. I don't know what will happen to me tonight. I am sure the girl that I am supposed to marry will be there too.

As we get to my parents house, There is another car parking in front of the main door. I am sure it's my dad's friend car. Oh well....I am tired of pretending to be nice with those people.

"Just stay beside me okay? Don't talk to my parents if I am not next to you" I told her and she nodded..Should I tell her about that girl...

Hyorin's POV

We entered the house and Jonghyun is holding my hand. His hand is so cold..Why is he nervous? I can see that there are at least 4 people inside his living room. They look like a family. I assume they are his cousins. Woaaah..he's got such a beautiful cousins.

"OOOH! Look who's here?" His father greets him and Jonghyun seems lost. What..what happened?I nudge at his elbow so that he is back to his sense.

"Oh Dad! Happy Birthday! Babe...?" He looked at me to wish his Dad birthday too. I am sure his dad will not like me wishing him that.

"Happy Birthday Sir"

"Thank you" He didn't even look at my eyes..How rude his father is..

"Oh Jonghyun, You should greet Shin's Family..She has been waiting for you..I am sorry Hyorin but you may go straight to the dining room and wait for us there" Mr.Kim is sooooo weird. Why did he ask me to go to the dining room earlier than anyone else..?

Jonghyun's POV

"No..I am coming with you Hyorin" I told her as soon as she released her hand from mine. I am still shocked because Shin's Family.

Why is she even here? Who the hell invited her here? How should I tell Hyorin about this? I don't want her to know my past..I mean...

"are you..alright?" she asked after I brought her to the swimming pool side.

"No..I am not alright"

"Why?" she asked...
then suddenly...

"It's been a while Jonghyun" Someone appears from my back and approach me..

There she is...SHIN SE-KYUNG my one and only heart breaker. I can't believe she came here with her Family..It was a long time ago when I used to hate this so much..and here she goes...to my parents house.

I am still holding Hyorin's hand anyway..

"Oh I didn't know you are bringing someone here" She added.

"Yeah..I should introduce you to my girlfriend anyway" I said..

"Hyorin..this is Shin Se Kyung, my high school friend, and SeKyung, it's Hyorin, my girlfriend"

"What a night huh? I can meet you and your girlfriend here..Nice to meet you Hyorin" She greets her nicely. She is still beautiful as she was. She is even prettier now. Oh god, I feel like I can't breathe..

"Hi.." Hyorin greeted her back.

"So..how have you been doing Jonghyun? We...We havent spoken since we broke up..Was that time really bad for you?" She asked.

"What? No..After we broke up, I've been busy with my new life..You know.."

"Yeah..I get it..I heard from our friends that you turned to such a womanizer now" OH MY ! HOW COULD SHE SAID THAT IN FRONT OF MY GIRLFRIEND???

"Woah..excuse me Se-Kyung, I am sorry to interrupt you, but I don't think it's one of your business if he's changed to a womanizer now" Hyorin answered that for me. Oh god

Thank you Hyorin..Cause I was completely blank.

"Jonghyun...Se-kyung, Lets go inside..Dinner is ready" My dad shouted from inside. I can see that Se-kyung is smiling really happy cause I couldn't answer her questions just now.

Hyorin pulls my hand and tighten it...Hyorin..What should I do?