LIAR

Life without you is unimaginable

Hyorin's POV

I just texted Kai that I can't go this afternoon with him because something came up to my parents in busan and I need to go to Busan as soon as possible. Hopefully he believes what I said. I don't know whether it is the right thing to do but I have to follow what Jonghyun asked me to. I hate Jonghyun so much till I feel like I wanna crying,screaming and let everything inside my heads out!

I hate him because he didn't tell me earlier. I  hate him because I can't go with Kai, Kai is such a nice company for me. Can he let me be happy, just for once?

I can't even finish my breakfast, it's still early to fight with someone but Jonghyun is getting on my nerves. I don't know how should I pretend later at his parents house. Will his brother be there? Onew looks nice too but I can't judge him now, I only met him once. , I still hate Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun's POV

after I finished my breakfast, I went upstairs and stand in front of her door. I wanted to say sorry and let her go with Kai but I dont want her to go with him. I absolutely have no particular reason why I don't allow her to go with him. I just don't feel right if she goes with someone else, especially, him.

Should I knock on her door?

Yeah maybe I should, I need to apologize, at least I try to say sorry.

knock...knock..knock..

will she open her door for me...mhhhh...

YEY! there she is!

"What the do you want?" eh???? I came with a good intention.!

"I wanted to apologize.." 

"You don't need to. Go back to your room" then she closed the door loudly. WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE WANT HUH???

You wanna start the war? FINE! Lets do this!!

I go back to my room while my blood is boiling like ...What was that? No one's ever done that to me! not even my dad or Onew. Who the hell she thinks she is?

alright, I need to think for tonight. I made it all up, my dad didn't even call me to have dinner with him LOL! I am such an .haha hmm, should I call him? NO!

Lets make a surprise!!!

6.00 pm

I hope she is ready by now, my parents house is in Songdo city, Incheon. It will take 90 minutes to get there. Oh girl!!

I call her name from in front of my room.

"Hyorin..are you ready yet?" she doesn't answer.

"YA!!" really? do i need to scream everytime I need to speak to her?

then suddenly she appears in front of me wearing a red peplum dress with black tights. she looks absolutely y and elegant. I see her holding her coat on her left hand and her black purse on her left hand. I am stunned by her look.

"Lets go" thats what she said after she looks at me.

Yeah! I should stop staring at her curve and wooooow!! I don't know this girl much but...If oneday, Kai sleeps with her, I will never forgive myself. , why did i think about that? does it matter to me if she sleeps with a guy?

I follow her to my car. Anyway, I only wear a long sleeve shirt, I hope my parents are home. I called Mr. Woo this afternoon, and he said my dad has no plan for tonight. So I am sure he is chilling at home with that haha

I started my engine and she doesn't even say anything to me. errrrrr...what should I say to her?

I never deal with a girl like her, a cold hearted girl. oh man, I shouldn't have lied this morning and let her go with ing Kai.

after a long way..she finally says something.

"Where the hell is your parents house?" 

"Near incheon"

"Oh.." 

"Will your brother be there?" she asked. hmm...

"May be, I dont care if he is there or not" 

"oh" 

thats it?? what is wrong with this girl? 

"are you still mad?" I ask.

"Keep driving, I wanna sleep" then she turned her head to face the window.

Hyorin's POV

FINALLY!!! AFTER A LONG JOURNEY! I am here, in front of the biggest penthouse I've seen in my life. His parents live in a luxury apartment with an incredible view. damn!

He rang the bell on the door and one of his maid opens the door for him.

"Oh..Mr.Jonghyun" she looks surprised.

"Where's dad?" he asked as he walks inside.

"Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim are in Seoul. They went there this afternoon" WHAT?!! why is his dad not here?

then suddenly, one old man came to the living room and greets Jonghyun nicely.

"Good evening Mr.Jonghyun..May I know what brought you home? Oh..I can see that" then he looks at me. I look at Jonghyun and he looks at me too with his confused eyes.

I am the one who should be confused here...Did Jonghyun lie about all of this? His parents are not here, then why Jonghyun said his father asked him to have dinner with him?

"I thought Dad told you that he wanted me to have dinner with him here. didn't he tell you that?" He asked the old man.

"I am so sorry sir, but Your father has an important dinner with his clients tonight in seoul so you might have been mistaken about the dinner. may I know when did Mr.Kim call you?" WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE????

I look at Jonghyun and He can't say a word. Then he got up from his seat and goes away to somewhere. 

"Hmm.. Miss, Do you want anything to drink?" his maid asked me and the old man stares at me too.

"Oh no..thanks" 

"Please have a seat Miss...?" 

"Hyorin..Lee Hyorin" I said.

"Oh right, Miss Hyorin. It's quite a surprise, Mr.Jonghyun brought someone to this house. I will leave you here with him then" 

"Umm, can you make two cups of tea for Mr.Jonghyun and Miss Hyorin here, uhm..bring some snacks too" he asked the maid. I can't believe Jonghyun lied to me. He is a ing liar. How could he..?

after 25 minutes, he was in that room, he came back and sits in front of my couch.

"How could you do this to me?" I fierced my eyes on his eyes. he looks at me and looks scared.

"I..I...thought he would be at home.I am sorry, I made all up. We can go home now, and you can go to his place" after I heard that I got up and passed through her couch. 

"I just can't believe, you are that idiot and did this to me!" I raised my voice.

"YA!!!!" he got up and stand in front of my face. I stared at his face.

"What?!" 

"are you that angry just because you can't go on a date with him?!" He shouted loudly.

"EXCUSE ME??!!" I crossed my hands across  my chest.

"I AM ASKING!..are you that desperate to go out with him?!!" he moves forward and shouts right in front of my face.

"So, you think I am a desperate woman??? You think I am mad at you because you didn't allow me to meet him??!!"

"Yes! I think you are desperate and Idiot!!!" 

"I am mad at you because YOU ARE A LIAR! A ING LIAR JONGHYUN!!!!" I said it to his face. then suddenly his right hand reaches my face and squeezes my cheeks.

I am so shocked because it's so painful.

"YA!! NO ONE HAS EVER TALKED TO ME LIKE YOU DID!! becareful with your mouth Hyorin!" He said it clearly. 

"It hurts Jonghyun!" I feel my tears stream down my face and I feel so weak now. I am so scared of what he'll do next. 

Then I heard suddenly someone appears from the front door and said 

"What's going on here?! Hands off of her face JONGHYUN!" His dad appeared and approaches me. then I grab my purse and go to another room. I need to go to the toilet.

I cry so hard in the toilet. What was that? that was a nightmare. He scared a hell out of me. What was that God? 

"But you are wrong YOUNG MAN!" I heard Jonghyun's Dad shouted at him.

I look at my mascara and my eyeliner, I am such a mess. I hate to see my face like this.

Jonghyun's POV

What is wrong with me today? What did I do to her? I was so mad at her, just becuase she called me a ing liar. I am not a liar..I am just...I don't know. How can I apologize to her?

she comes out of the toilet and I keep silent. Because I really don't know what to do next. My emotion has ruined everything. I am sure, my dad doesn't believe me if I say she is my girlfriend.

DAMN!

My dad and that are still sitting here right in front of me.

"Urm, I am so sorry about the fight just now Mr.Kim..." WHAT! WAIT! she says sorry? no!!! ! she sits right next to me.

"We always have a harsh fight everytime we both are emotional..Don't we Jonghyun?" she looked at my face while I keep my head down. then she clung to my arm.

Oh my god! Is she pretending now? 

"Yeah kinda..We are so sorry dad, I came without informed you earlier. I thought it'd be nice for us to make a surprise" her hand is still holding on my arm.

"Oh..no no..that's fine. I never thought you came back home Jonghyun. I thought you just run away and forget me" 

"Dad, don't say that..oh anyway, This is Hyorin, my girlfriend" I see Hyorin gives her hand to hand shake my dad's.

"Finally! You bring someone home. Hi Hyorin, I am sorry if he is too harsh to you.This is Jonghyun's step mom, Mrs.Kim" 

"Hello Mr and Mrs.Kim nice to meet you" 

Is she not mad after what i did to her? Is this really just an action? ! What did I do? 

"Mh..Okay, Both of you can talk in Jonghyun's room while we prepare the dinner for us. is that alright?" My dad asked us.

"Sure Dad, thanks" after they left, Hyorin pulls back her hand. 

"We need to talk Jonghyun" she said. then I grab her hands and leads her to my room. my old room. I really love my room. GOD! 

I locked the door and she pulls her hands from me.

"What was that?" She asked.

"I was out of control Hyorin, I didn't know what to say..I am sorry" I look at her and I saw her sitting on my bed. Her head is facing down and really quiet.

Should I approach her..?

I approached her and sit next to her. "If you wanna punch me or slap me, please do, if it makes you feel better Hyorin" I said it nicely.

All of sudden I heard her sobbing. Oh ! why is she crying?

"Hyorin-ah..please say something!" 

but then she turns her face to see me next to her. I look at her watery eyes and she is really crying.

"If..no one's ever talked to you like I did, No one has ever treated me harshly like you did to me. No..one Jonghyun.." I..I..don't know what to do now..please help me god. Then her shoulders shake real bad, She is realy crying.

"sshhh..ssshh, I am sorry Hyorin, I will not do that again, okay? I promise" I never made a promise to a girl but she made me.

"Hyorin-ah..forgive me, will you?" I put my hand on her shoulder but she keeps sobbing. Damn what should I do??

"hey..Hyorin, please...Don't cry like this, come on!" and..

holy mother er

she hugs me and cries on my shoulder. My hands are shocked. But then I think she really needs someone to hug her.

"sssh..ssh..Hyorin, calm down" I caress her back.

To be frank, I enjoy this moment. This is my first time to sit really close to her, the first time I smell her parfume closely and the first time to caress her.

"Forgive me, because I called you a liar" she apologized to me.

"NO! don't say sorry, I am the one who's wrong, I am sorry" then she released her hug and look right into my eyes.

"I am still mad at you because you lied to me, now go outside, I need to fix my mascara" 

"Ya! please, forgive me, I will buy you anything" I beg.

"Fine, I will give you the list of things I want" she said and smile. WOW..look at that playful smile.

It's so strange to see her nice like this, she makes my heart beats oddly. ! I should go out of this room.

Hyorin's POV

I know I shouldn't forgive him. But I know I shouldn't call him a liar. He's gone through many things today. First, i assumed he lied about this dinner plan, although he didn't tell me the truth. I know the truth.

Second, He doesn't like if i go out with Kai.

Third, He looks so sincere when he said sorry to me. 

Well, if he does it again, I will not firgive him for the second time.

Alright HYUNJAE! LET's get this started. lets start another pretending.

Jonghyun's POV

"Sh!" she called me while I am checking my phone.

"Oh hey.." I smile to her and suddenly, 

""WELL WELL WELL!! You bring her here too?" Onew came inside the living room.

"SHUT UP ONEW!" I shout at him.

"Don't shout like that Jonghyun.." Hyorin approaches me and clung on my arm again. WHat the hell? is she faking it? 

"Yeah..don't shout to your brother Jonghyun..Listen to your girlfriend" he teased me.

"Hey you two..please, don't start it again. Lets have dinner together..Onew, come here!" My dad came and leads us to the dining room. Oh I hate to see this here.

Oh god, hopefully this drama goes well tonight. I just wish she can pretend nicely and everybody believes that she is mine.