be your !

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

"by the way..." I started the conversation with Hyorin. She has been looking out the window in silence while we are on our way back to our Hotel.

"Yeah?" she turns her face and smiles to me.

"Why do you wanna go back to the hotel so early, it's oly 2 o'clock?" She has been so strange after she ran out of her mother's room. I think she is hiding her feelings from me.

"Oh..I am just tired and I wanna rest..Ahjussi..Do you know any great waffle in Town?" she then asked our driver.

"Well, there are few that I know..Are we going there now?" 

"Yup! I hope the cafe has a good view.." She grins.

"You said You wanted to rest?" I asked her again.

"Eating is part of my rest...You can go to the Hotel if you want. I can go alone" She then looking out the window again. Why is she acting like this again? She became so annoying now... As far as I can remember, She ran out of the home care, then I am sure she cried and I came and she is all fine. Did she really cry
?

It's like there was nothing has ever happened today...........

At the cafe

"isshh...I should have ordered this one..I really wanna try this one too" She is murmuring..

"order again..you can just take it to the hotel and eat it later"  Dammit She is so weird.

"Oh you are listening to me?" She asked with her eyes widened doubting if I was listening her.

"Is that Minho? Yes it's Him!" I saw Minho walking outside the cafe. Wow! he's changed alot. I dial his number and asked if it was really him.

"Minho! It's Jonghyun" I talk on the phone and Hyorin is busy looking at the menu.

"YA!!! WHERE ARE YOU MAN! You told me you arrived here few days ago?" he asked.

"I know man.. I am sorry.. but did you just across in front of Waffle House Cafe?" 

"Waffle house..Oh! yes I just passed it, why? wait were you there? Man I can Approach you now" 

"Oh really..I thought we could just meet up at my hotel.." I suggested.

"No..No..Let's meet now! I am coming" phone ended.That's what he said and I hope Hyorin is fine with this. 

"My friend is coming now...Behave okay! He is really handsome and hot but I am much ier than him" I told hyorin who is now busy eating her waffle.

"What! No..I dont wanna meet anyone today..Ya!" She said.

"ish I said Behave!..can you eat your waffle carefully?" I suddenly move my hand to wipe the corner of . She was then stunned.

!!! What did I do? She blinks her eyes few times and it makes my blood running down to my feet. TTTT!!

"Jonghyun..!" Minho appeared, Thank God. Hyorin wipes with a tissue.

"Ah! Now I know why you asked to meet me at the hotel. You don't wanna introduce me to this pretty lady?" He said and sits next to Hyorin.

WHAT THE HELL? Is it Minho? i thought she used to be so shy with girls.

"hahah no man..This is Hyorin, she is.." he interrupted.

"Oh..Hyorin...that name suits you well" He turned his face to Hyorin and moves his head closer.

"thanks..I am Hyorin, Jonghyun's girlfriend. Nice to meet you Minho" WHAT DID SHE SAY? Minho jumps back to his chair..

"I am sorry Jonghyun..hahaha man! you didn't tell me you are bringing your girlfriend here!" 

I am still shocked. Shocked with whatever she did just now. Oh god is this real? hahahaha She made me blush. !

"I was about to tell you dude..anyway, how's life?" I asked him to change the topic.

"Wait..wait..Are you sure she is your girlfriend? Have you changed into a good guy now?" Minho wonders.

"Ya! She is my girlfriend..Don't bring up that topic again" 

"I know he used to be an ..but then he met me and end of story.." Hyorin answered. arrgghh My life savior.

"Really? anyway, I was just joking dude..don't be offended. She is too pretty for you...aish" He punches my arm. Oh this kid.

"My life has been really good here. Easy money, easy chicks, easy life...How about you?" 

"Easy life? you are one of those lucky people huh?" Hyorin asks. Demmit, she must be offended.

"Of course I am. You are one of the lucky girl too..You have this billionaires boyfriend in front of you" he grins.

"Yes..I am..haha" she awkwardly chuckles. ish..Minho why are you..

"Dude..do you know Kai, Taemin's friend?" Minho asked..

"Yeah I know him..How do you know him?" Why does he know Kai?

"He is such a famous lil brat here...He came here few times for the photoshoot and ads filming. I thought he is really famous in Korea" I see Hyorin moves her position just to listen to Minho's story clearly.

"He is really famous in Korea, indeed.."

"Yeah..so Taemin introduced me to him, when Kai came here last months. Oh Hyorin, do you know Kai? You should just dump this guy and be with Kai. He is more than Jonghyun.." Why did Minho talks like he knows that Hyorin is not my real girlfriend. 

"oh really? can I just date all of you at the same time...?" She smirked at Minho. HA HA HA HA

"Ooooohh....When you come here again, Lets have a date!" then Minho laughs..

"Don't be angry babe..I was just kidding" Hyorin holds my left hand.

"How's Onew?" Minho asked. I am sure this guy is his close friend.

"Onew? he has always been as right? haha he is good. Handling all my father's companies"

"really? Damn..he better find a girlfriend soon.." Minho said.

"What about you man..? do you have one?" I asked Minho.

"A girlfriend? I don't mess with Love dude. I am not ready yet" he smiles.

"So Hyorin..How's my boy here has been treating you?" Minho asked Hyorin

"he's been treating me like I am a .......haha no I am kidding. He is fine..Don't worry, he is all fine now. He's changed, believe me" She grins. She really acts like there is nothing happened.

and the conversation continues til Hyorin feels so exhausted and ask me to take her to the hotel.

"oh..Jonghyun, I am gonna celebrate my third year anniversary as part of the team tomorrow night. You havent had any plan right? I'll text you the address..I really want you to be there, I will introduce you to all my friends here!" Minho talked before we enter our car.

"Cool! Of course we will come..See you there" 

at the hotel room

"Jonghyun-ssi.." She called my name just after we enetered our room

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the club tonight? Like seriously I wanna just forget everything I heard today...Just for a while, you know" What? Is she serious?

"Do you mean night club?" 

"Of course Jonghyun! I wanna get drunk...I wanna have fun I wanna get loose.." She smiles. This is really not her. I wonder why is she acting this way.

"I will just ask Minho and ask which club is the best here" I smile and call Minho.

"Ya jonghyun...do you have clothes to go out tonight? We should buy them now..Do you think the store is still open at this hour?Let me call our driver" she then takes her phone.

I got the address of the club and I am sure it's a fancy club. Minho likes this kinda stuff too.. It's called Jimmy Woo Club.I bet the owner is asian. haha She is right, I dont have any clothes left. I should find clothes for tomorrow night too.

"Lets just go around and buy our clothes" I told Hyorin and she followed.

Hyorin's POV

"Can I wear something wild tonight..?" I smile to Jonghyun. I just wanted to while we are looking for our clothes. He has been acting weird since he met Minho earlier. 

"Why do you act differently?" He asked.

"What? well, may be this is the real me and you just knew it now..haha" I fake those laughs.

"I think I should get a girl tonight..you can sleep in our hotel room, I might be sleeping at the other hotel hahah" he teased me back.

"You sure about that..? You've never seen me drunk, havent you?" I ask him.

"Of course I haven't. What do you do?" He answered while he is looking at a dress in women section.

"Well..I usually go back home with a guy and started to have "nasty" fun time with him" I smirk and he is a bit shocked with my "make up' story.

"AH! I thought you are that "good" girl...you are a real too?" 

"But don't worry...I will never ever sleep with you" I stuck my tongue out.

"tsshh..this beautiful body will not ever touch you girl..your wish" he then left me to the men section. He left me with few dresses that he wants me to wear tonight.

tt is this even a dress? it looks so y..no no no way!

Jonghyun's POV

Jimmy Woo Club

So we are here..I've called the club this afternoon to book a private table. I dont like to have drinks with strangers tho.Oh and Hyorin really looks hot tonight. I like the way she put her make up on. She gives me this "shiver" feeling in my body after she changed to this dress.
 
"Hyorin-ah..if you wanna dance, let's dance together. I'll dance with you" I said.
 
"Wait no...I wanna dance alone, I wanna seduce all the guys here. Would you mind your own business please?" she complained.
 
"YA! they are Westerners! they are not like asian guys.." Honestly, I am worried. was she serious when she told me about her drunk habit?
 
"Fine..I will dance with you but you keep watching me in distance, okay?lets order our drink first! come on!!" She is really excited. I have a bad feeling now...
 
Then when our drinks arrived. She started to drink a bottle of beer. she asked me to order 3 shots of tequila. I have never seen her like this.
 
"Okay Hyorin..lets talk about your problem.." I suggested.
"My problem? what problem do I have?" 
 
"I am being serious here.." I told her.
 
"Don't ruin our night, I wanna have a good time tonight. So please..?" She insisted.
 
Afterwards, she asked me to follow her to the dance floor. At first, I keep standing next to her. She is dancing and looking wildly to all guys who see her right now. ..Is she really fine..? She started to put her hands on my shoulders and moves my hands to her waist.
 
"Don't be shy Jonghyun" she smiles. It's not her. I am like looking at a totally different person now. I am following her moves. She is good..not bad at all haha
 
"Can you take my Kopparberg? I feel like drinking now.." she commanded and yeah I left her. I go back to our table and there is no Kopparberg here? Did she mean to buy it for her? Arghh I hate this. Why does she keeps on telling me what to do..
 
What the Hell! This club is so packed. It took me 15 minutes just to get two bottles of Kopparberg. Damnit. I walk back to where Hyorin danced. She is not there anymore. Where is she?
 
I can't look clearly, it's all black and everybody is dancing. Oh may be the toilet.
 
When I arrived at the toilet, which is at the downstairs. I found her making out with a huge tall white guy at the front of the toilets door...oh is this it Hyorin? I put aside all the bottles I held and Approached where they are standing.
 
"Let's go home" Thank god we speak in Korean Language. She suddenly released herself and says ""
 
"Who are you man?" this guy asked.
 
"Look..I don't wanna mess with you tonight...Just leave her alone" I drag Hyorin upstairs and take all our belongings.
 
"leave me alone Jonghyun.." she keeps telling me that while I am trying to get a taxi and she suddenly released her hands and runs.
 
"Hyorin, Please...Ya! Don't run!" I scream and trying to catch her. ! this girl...At the end I got her hands and bring her to a quite alley nearby.
 
"Why did you stop me? Why did you have to ruin everything? Why!" she shouts at me.
 
"So you want me to see that stranger taking advantage of you? What do you want exactly?" 
 
"I wanna have fun Jonghyun...I wanna have a good time tonight. But you ruined it" 
 
"Then if you wanna have fun..have it with me..lets drink and dance together" 
 
"But I dont wanna do those things with you Jonghyun....dude, come on! Lets just be stranger tonight.." she insists and tried to fake this smirk face.
 
"What do you wanna do? Drink? smoke weed? Tell me!" I shout because I can't handle my feelings anymore. She didnt say a word.
 
"Do you wanna be a tonight? Fine! You are total !" I move closer to her face. I really can't control this ego anymore.
 
"What? What did you call me? How do you know I wanted to be a tonight" She looked back at me and our noses touch.
 
"Are you sure?" I asked.
 
"I am 100% sure about this" she confidently answered my question.
 
"Then have with me.." THOSE WORDS CAME OUT FROM MY MOUTH! I smirked and pushed my nose even closer.
 
"What?!" She pushes me away from her. 
 
"You said you wanted to be a ? Be my tonight. I can pay you whatever amount of money you want" I challenged her. 
 
"Fine..Let's go back to our hotel" and she walks to the roadside.
 
Wait what? Am I gonna sleep with her tonight? what? really?