Feeling hurts

Life without you is unimaginable

Taemin's POV

I was reading a book in one of my father's cafe, He made a really unique cafe this time..Other than club and bars throughout Seoul, he build a cafe with a special feature. It has tables which You can read your book or even study there. He asked me to check on the management here, so why I don't I indulge myself with books here too?

I was about to get my coffee when someone I know is entering this cafe. 

it's Hyorin, She looks soooo confused, lost and tired. She doesn't look like she is alive now, She came inside the cafe and went straight to one of the study table. RIght..she took my table..I wanted to sit in that spot but 

I keep looking at her while holding on my coffee..My staff are a bit busy cleaning and making the orders..Should I give her coffee?

I look around, to find one of my staff to bring her something...

"Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol?!" He is one of the best staff here. He is toooooo friendly to our customers. and He is bloodily handsome *according to customer survey* =_=

"Ne?" He approached me

"There is one customer there, in the corner, She looks like she's never came here before. Could you bring her the menu and tell her how to make an order here, Okay?" Chanyeol looks confused, because we never do such things,like giving the menu and instruction haha 

Narrator's POV

Chanyeol finally arrived at the side of Hyorin's table. 

"hmm (clearing his throat) excuse me Miss..?" Chanyeol bends his body lil bit. Because he is freaking tall and he kinda surprised Hyorin with his deep voice.

Hyorin looks up to find the voice and both of them looks surprised..

"Oh! Hyorin?" Chanyeol grinned and Taemin is shocked when he heard Chanyeol called her name..

*He knows her?* Taemin's thoughts.

"Chanyeol?" She slightly smiled to him. Chanyeol used to live in the same dorm as Hyorin. He was her neighbor on the first and second year of her study. But then Chanyeol moved out because he had to take care of his mom in Jeju. They were pretty close that time. (Like brother and sister...)

"Yes, It's me..Do you want to order anything?" He asked Hyorin

"Ah..Yeah, I forgot that I have to order first..This is my first time to come here actually" she couldn't be bothered to ask anything about Chanyeol

"Oh..that's fine, this is the menu, Anyway, Are you okay?" He asked.

"I am fine.." she smiles to him..

"why don't you try chamomile tea? It's good for your upset mind, or even your wounded heart" He smiles again..and Hyorin looks confused to him

"I know you are not okay, Hyorin" 

"Thank you Chanyeol Oppa.." 

"I'll be right back" He then takes the menu from Hyorin's hand and approach Taemin.

"You know her?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah, I used to live near her dorm, anyway sir, Do you know her?" He tilt his head.

"Mmmh..No. I was just curious, she looks sooo strange" 

"Ah yeah, She is always like that if she has a big problem" 

"Oh okay.." Taemin then goes inside a staff room and call Jonghyun. He thinks that Jonghyun can talk to her now..

Jonghyun's POV

"Ya!!! What was that about yesterday? Where are you now?" Key's voice appeared on the phone as soon as I answered it. 

"WHAT?!" he has no manner at all! 

"You grabbed Lee Hyorin's hand, what was that?" He asked

"I can't tell you now! I am lil bit busy" i just don't want to tell him this story, I will tho, but not now. Can he just leave me alone now?

"YA!!! I am not worried about you, where did Hyorin go? Why did she turn off her phone since yesterday? Where did you bring her?" He raised his voice...Aishhh

"ARGHH!! I don't know KIM KIBUM!" I hung up and throw my phone. I am trying so hard not to contact her. I just want her to admit that she is expecting more from me and this is why she is so mad at me now. I went straight to my house after I fought with her yesterday. I need to forget everything that happened. I should have just apologized, shouldn't I? 

My phone rings again when I am about to get up from my bed..Ah not again!

Oh it's Taemin

"Yeobose.."

"HYUNG! COME HERE!"

"Why?? why should I ?"

"because I am bored and I need you to cheer me up" 

"YAH! I am having a bad problem toooo! I don't wanna go there" 

"But Hyung! Just come here hmm?there is someone waiting for you" 

"Who is waiting for me? where should I go?"

"Do you know my study cafe in Yeoksam-dong?she is there" 

"She??YA!!!!" He hung up the phone..What the hell is this?

I am changing my clothes and ready to go there...Is it Hyorin?

Narrator's POV

Jonghyun came inside Taemin's cafe with his heavy breath, He ran from his car to this cafe as there is no parking lot in front of it. He looks around and Couldn't see Hyorin anywhere.

"Hyung!' Taemin called secretly. 

"Where is she?" Then Taemin pointed at Hyorin's table and found CHanyeol is sitting in front of her too. Taemin looks surprised..

Jonghyun approaches Hyorin's table. He doesn't care about the guy who sits in front of her now. They are having a good conversation now, altho Hyorin still looks confused.

"Hyorin-ah" He called her and Chanyeol, Hyorin look surprised when They found Jonghyun beside the table.

"How do you know I am..." 

"Can you leave for a while? I am sorry, but I really need to talk to her" JOnghyun interrupted Hyorin and talk to Chanyeol

"Hyorin..do you wanna talk to him?" Chanyeol asks Hyroin and she nods.

"Okay..Oppa will call you later hmm?" Chanyeol then pat her hand..Jonghyun widens his eyes when he saw that.

"Ya Park Chanyeol...!" Taemin called his name as He approached the cashier table. Taemin needs to know what is the relationship between Chanyeol and Hyorin too.

Meanwhile

"Hyorin..This is ridiculous.. Just tell me what I should do, I will do it?!" 

"If I tell you to leave me, can you do it?" 

"I can't" 

"Why?"

"Because we haven't finished our contract yet" 

"I'll pay you later..I wanna break the contract, that's it" 

"WAEYOOO!!!Jebal..whyyyy?"

"Because I am tired of this, your father will find out soon" Then Hyorin keeps on silent and Jonghyun can't even respond to her answer.

"No..that's not your reason. you are hiding something from me, I can feel it" 

"What is it Jonghyun? I am telling you the truth..Just accept your marriage with Se-Kyung, you still like her right? You still love her Jonghyun" all of sudden...

"MWOOH?!!! You are gonna marry Sekyung Nooona?? Yah Hyung! Why didn't you tell me?" Taemin's voice came from the back of their table. He has been eavesdropping since Jonghyun raised her voice to Hyorin.

"YA LEE TAEMIN! can you not interrupt us here? I will tell you later, just leave us alone please" Jonghyun looks back at Taemin. 

"Hyorin..Hyorin, please listen to me, I don't have any feelings to her, it was just (he lower down his voice), You know I haven't had for a while, and she was there so..you get what I mean right? I just don't want to get married with anyone now, I just wanna live my life as I always do, Just please help me this once" then suddenly Hyorin looks deeply into Jonghyun's eyes.

*How can you say that Kim Jonghyun?* Hyorin's thought

"Then please help me this once too, leave me alone Jonghyun, That's all I want from you..Just tell your father that you dont wanna marry her, and leave me alone, for god's sake" Hyorin was about to get up and Jonghyun grabbed her hand.

"HAJIMA!!!" Jonghyun is actually pulling her hand too harsh. 

"Let go of my hand Jonghyun, Please" She is trying to release her hand.then All of sudden Chanyeol comes appear and takes Hyorin's hand from Jonghyun's.

"You are actually hurting her.." Chanyeol appeared from Hyorin's back and released her hands from Jonghyun's.

"Excuse us" Chanyeol adds and doesn't care about his job anymore, he just wanted to rescue Hyorin from Jonghyun.

"YA PARK CHANYEOL! YAAA!!!" Taemin shouted and about to chase after him but Jonghyun stopped him.

"Let them go" Jonghyun told Taemin and Jonghyun saw them going out of the cafe and freezed on his seat.

Chanyeol's POV

I actually don't know what I am doing now. I just don't wanna see her crying like she used to. 

"is your hand okay?" I asked her while we are walking further away from the cafe,

"Yeah..It's okay, Thank you Oppa" I finally can see her smile again, altho I know she forced to look fine in front of me.

"To be frank I really want to know about what happened just now, but I'll give you time..Where do you wanna go? wanna stay over at my place?" I put my arm around her shoulder.I do miss her.

"Your place? Nah Oppa..thank you, lets just eat something and I'll go back home, I've got assignment to do too"

"Wanna eat fried chicken with me? Let's go.." I dragged her to where we used to eat together.

"ARGHHH!! I really miss you Hyorin-ah..I can't believe I would find you there. We lost contact since I went back to Jeju.I just don't know how to contact you since then" I added.

"Yes, I am glad we meet again oppa..How's your mom?" Oh I haven't told her about this

"Mom died a year ago..then life became so complicated..you told me that too when you were having sleeping problem years ago" I still remember her night terror.

"Oh! I am so sorry to hear that..anyway, my night terror?you still remember?Its still coming everynight...I guess, if there is someone who can hug me when I am having night terror, I will be fine right after the hugs" 

"Jinja?" I can't believe with what she just said.

"Yes! Jonghyun, the guy I argued with just now did that to me, and I came to my sense right after he hugs me" So jonghyun...wait..

"WHAT?You slept with him? when?" I am surprised.

"It was when I had a really bad problems going on in my head months ago. He literally hugged me and he decided to sleep with me since then" WHAT?! WHO IS THIS JONGHYUN AGAIN?

"I don't...get it" I told Hyorin with my confused face as we are entering the fried chicken place.

"I'll tell you after we order the chicken" Then We quickly order our food to the owner of this restaurant.

"Okay..." I said.

"I don't know where should I start this story from..But anyway, Jonghyun, he was a new student in my class, he is a filthy rich guy, lets say, money is like the air he breathes in, he is that rich. He has a lot. He is a player. He then entered my class as a tranferred student. He always fail in his study. So his father made a deal with him, if, this year he can pass the exam and get a good mark, he will be fine, but, if he fails again, His father wants him to marry his father's friend's daughter. like arranged marriage..and his father also gave him another option, the marriage will be canceled if he can bring a real girl that he really loves to his father.I know his father is weird to make these kinda deals but yeah Jonghyun knows he is gonna fail again so he offered me something as long as I can be his girlfriend"

"What did he offer you?" I am getting so curious now.

"He said..he could bring me to amsterdam so that I can see my mom again, you know how desperate I am to see my mom right? I accepted the offer right away, I became his "fake" girlfriend then he made a deal that we can't intefere each other's life, like our privacy and other things. He then suggested me to live with him, so that his family believes that I am his real girlfriend" She smiled..

"Arghhh...no no no..wait I am getting so excited now, it's like one of drama I watched..but anyway, continue please" I told her.

"Yeah, then I started to live with him, one day, We went out to a bar, and it's Taemin's bar, I met him there for the first time, He was with his friend, named Kai. Kai was actually hitting on me that night. Jonghyun against it tho. He knows how player Kai is. Then I told Jonghyun not to interrupt my privacy. and I was still being Jonghyun's girlfriend, He then finally brought me to his parents's house to meet up with his family.." Then she stopped...

"Hyorin-ah? waeyoo?" I tried to ask and her eyes keep looking at the window.

"Hyorin...?" I hold her hand and she was so shocked when she came back to her senses..

"Oh..I am sorry Oppa..I was lost" Oh it must be so hard for her.

"Anyway, long story short, his father doesn't like me. He sees me as a low class people, then I cried because it was sooo painful to listen to those words..then I managed to go to amsterdam with Jonghyun and met my mom there. I had to know the fact that my mom is not normal, after she left us, she was diagnosed with few mental illnesses and she had to be hospitalized. Fortunately, my uncle can support her financially. Then I met my mom, she...doesn't recognize me. It made me even worse Oppa..I just..don't know what to do anymore" She then literally stopped her story and squeezed my hand really hard..

"I am sorry Hyorin" then our food came and I am still holding her hand back. I am not letting her go this time..I don't wanna lose her again.

"Let's eat the chicken Hyorin, let's just forget about your problem for a while hmm?"

then she releases my hand and tries to eat the chicken with her serious face.

"Did you know that people can easily fall for you?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" she asked me back

"What I am saying is, The guy called Kai, he was hitting on you that night after you met him right? that's possible to happen, because who doesn't fall for you? I did and many students in our uni asked you out but you never accepted them once" I chuckled.

"Wait...were you saying you fell for me?" she asked again.

"Obviously yes! You know when we first met 2 years ago while I was searching for my key to enter the house, and I actually lost it?" I still remember this vividly.

"Yeah?" 

"Because I couldn't find my key, you asked me to stay in your place til I can get the spare key from the dorm office, right?"

"Yeah..did it make you fall for me?" I feel so embarrassed now.

"Well..the way you talk, the way you walk and smile, you literally made me fall for you. But it was a long time ago, isn't it?" I am so out of my mind.

"Why didn't you tell me that time?" 

"Because I didn't wanna lose you..you are a good person that I can lean on, I just don't want my feeling ruins everything, Feeling hurts Hyorin, it will ruin everything" I am just saying things I learnt.

"You are right Oppa.."

"So okay..how about you and Kai..are you guys..?" 

"Yes..we are kinda going out now, but I am still not sure with my feelings" She frowns

"What i can say is, Feelings will grow if you want to give that feeling to someone, just follow your heart" 

then she suddenly stop eating her chicken.

"I am really grateful that you are actually sitting in front of me oppa" and she smiles to me..I can hide my smile too..

I am fluttered..

That smile of her..Insanely beautiful!