Jebal...

Life without you is unimaginable

Kai's POV

8AM

So I came back from Amsterdam yesterday. I saw Hyorin at the airport, I never expected that she would be mine, I mean, She said she likes me too..but I am still not sure if she really has a feeling for me. I don't think her feeling is real, because, it's like there is someone else behind her eyes. I have never been like this before, I swear to god she turns my life upside down. 

I couldn't believe she was hired by Jonghyun, I still can't believe she accepted this offer just to fly to amsterdam and meet her mom. I wish I was the one who found her and helped her to meet up with her mom. I am really hoping that she will eventually look at me in the eyes.

We went to a short walk in the park yesterday..before she was rushing to Jonghyun's house. It hurts that she has to live under the same roof with that guy. I don't really like jonghyun, he is a player, maniac, altho (I am a addict too), I dont feel Hyorin would be safe there.

I wanted to call her every minutes I have, I wanted to see her face everyday...is this what we call falling in love?

She is not that pretty but....she is different.

(Meanwhile in Jonghyun's place)

Hyorin's POV

What time is my class today? is it at 1pm? I am soooo lazy to study now..since I live with this jerk, he kinda influence my study habit. I become more lazy than ever.

Should I wake him up now? This position...urgh, he doesn't let me go from his hands. Jonghyun..please I need to wake up...Suddenly, The door bell rings..What the hell? Who is it? I have to release myself from his hands to get the door. I really hope it's not Jonghyun's father or anyone from his family.

I opened the door and I can't believe whom I am seeing in front of my eyes now...

My life is over....

"Good Morning" Kai greeted me with his beautiful smile.

"Kai...What..ar...are you doing?" I stuttered..He didn't answer and kiss my forehead instead.

"I brought you some breakfast, Is Jonghyun still sleeping?" He asks.

"Yes he is still sleeping...oh please come in" I told him. Oh god, what should I do if suddenly Jonghyun comes downstairs and found me and Kai? How am I supposed to do now?

"I am soory, I look messy.." I said, he then caresses my cheek and says "You look fine for me" Oh please God! I don't deserve this

"Why did you even wake up so early?" I ask him while he is heading to the kitchen and prepare the breakfast he brought to a plate.

"Well..to be honest, I couldn't sleep and I remember I know I have you now..I have to take care of you from now on" Please don't say that....

"You know you don't need to do this Kai...it's not even my house, you knew that"

"I'll get an apartment for you tomorrow..Don't worry" He said. What is this? What am I now? Why these two rich guys are so weird.

"I can't leave Jonghyun alone..the contract is still going on" I said.

"I'll talk to him later...now, come here, I will feed you" He then gave me a plate with pancake and maple syrup and a cup of milk tea. I love thiss...I love his milk tea aarrrrgh. I started to eat and he keeps looking at face. I feel so embarrassed now..He is so sweeet..What should I do?

"Hyorin-ah...Lets have a day out tomorrow..I wanna spend a whole day with you.Lets go somewhere far.."

"Sure..where do you wanna go?" I ask

"Anywhere..Busan? Lets visit your father!" he suggested

"Well, you should be careful with him..he doesn't like rich people haaha" I tried to make a joke and laughed

"There..I like it when you are laughing" he then leans in and gives signal that he is about to kiss me..I kissed him back, of course.

He is my boyfriend right? He then released me and showed his smirk. I love that!

"Please, don't hurt me in the end Hyorin" what?

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing..I really like you baby" when he is about to sit down....

...

"Hyorin-ah...!!! Why did you leave me in the bed alone? Ya! Hyorin?? Where are you?" ! Jonghyun came from upstairs and shouted..Kai looks straight at me and tilt his head showing that he is confused.

"There you are!Why did you let me waking up alone? you'll get...ooopss" He now realised that Kai is here...What the heck is he trying to do? Jonghyun you literally just ruined everything.

Kai's POV

He..said what? leave him in the bed alone? So where did Hyorin sleep last night? Did they sleep..? I am really confused here. I can't even look at Jonghyun's face.

"Kai..I can explain everything" Hyorin said.

"Don't! You don't need to explain it" I told her and now I stare at Jonghyun.

"Oh come on Hyorin..just tell him whatever things we have done together?Should I tell him instead" my eyes widened..I can't believe he said that to me. What is wrong with these people..Did they really?

"Dude! Relax!! I was just kidding...Why would I touch her? She is not even my level..calm down..I heard when you're entering my house..then I started to make a joke..it's early in the morning Kai! come on" Jonghyun explained and laughed at me.

"JINJA?! Yah Kim Jonghyun! You scared the hell out of me!" I chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she is truly yours.." He smiles..when did he change like this? He doesn't like me before but now..

"Oh anyway, Hyorin-ah! I am not coming to class today, Kai! Can you drop her off to Campus? I think I might need to sort some stuffs up today" He talked to Hyorin and I.

"I'll be delighted to do that everyday.." I smiled and look at her. She looks....lost.

"Are you alright?" I her hair.

"Well..I guess I am still sleepy" 

"Me too..I had not enough sleep last night.." I said and look at Jonghyun. He keeps looking at Hyorin and me.

"Let's just move to my room and Sleep for a bit" Hyorin suggests...uughhhhh Check her out! SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!!

Jonghyun's POV

BWOH!!! Sleep in her room? ANDWAE! Her bed is mine! I am the only guy who can sleep there, with her...there are some arguments going on in my head....JEEEZZ!!! Can you stop it Jonghyun? You dont want her...

"Yeah..you probably sleep a lil bit longer" I have to pretend I am okay with that..

"You are right..Thanks Man" and he grabs her hand and pull her to go upstairs. Why did I let her go? God! What is wrong with me..

Earlier, I really didn't know that Kai is here. This was why I looked for Hyorin when I woke up..Heaven please help me..I am screwed. Why was I really nice to help her out? I should have just let him know that I've been sleeping with his girlfriend since the day I met her..

But..we can just wait a lil longer til she can't cover this story anymore...I would love to see what is gonna happen next!

When I was about to grab a plate..I heard her laughing from her room....

I sighed...I feel irritated that I can't make her laughs like that

I hate myself for letting her go out with him..why am i feeling this?

Kai's POV

"Hyorinie, do you know that I dance ballet?" I ask her..

"What? really? show it to me?!" She asked. We are now sitting at the edge of the bed then I look at her after she asked me to dance...

"What about we sleep first and I will dance in your dream!" I said..

"Well...if its in my dream, you wont be dancing ballet! you would be dancing striptease in front of me..hahahaa" She laughs out loud..

"Arghhh I love that..." I hold her hands and bring her to our sleep position.As usual, I will hold her as tight as I can...

"You know you actually can kill me if you hold me tightly like this" SHe complains..

"Oh please.." 

"mhhh Jonginnie..?"  she calls my name

"Does Taemin have a girlfriend?" She asked...oh long story short, I told her about Taemin's relationship. It's so complicated to tell..Poor Taemin..

All of sudden her phone rings..she gets off the bed and answers the phone

Hyorin's POV

Why is he calling me now? Jonghyun's name appears on my phone.

"Yeoboseyo..?" I answered and..

"Just pretend I am Key and listen to me" What is this...this is weird..

"Yup..Key?" I am pretending

"Let's have dinner tonight, Just you and me.." He said..

"Lee Hyorin,Jebal..don't leave me" He added..and he sounds soooo sad

what is this? How am I supposed to answer this..

"Alright..See you later Key" My hands are shaking..Did Jonghyun really mean whatever he said just now? 

"Arghh..I think I need to pee now..Don't sleep now Babe..I am coming" I have to run to the toilet to cover my shaking hands.

 

What is this Jonghyun? Why are you doing this to me??