hold me, please!

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

We arrived in Amsterdam the next day and I've asked Mr.Woo to arrange everything here. All the accommodation and car during my visit here. Ahh..I've contacted one of my old friend too. His name is Minho. He is working here. He's been working as a soccer player for about 3 years here. I have no idea how could he get into soccer club? I know he is into sports but never thought he wanted to join soccer club.

Oh he is living in a luxury apartment near Vandelpark. I don't know why he is wasting so much in his accommodations. Well he gets high paid, doesn't he?

After we got out of the airport, I see my name is on the board. Oh Mr.Woo is awesome. Our driver is korean! Nice, I don't need to speak in english. haahah I am bad in english.

"Let's go..that's our driver" I grab Hyorin's hand. She was busy with her bags.

"are you nuts? you have a driver here?" she asked when we are already in the car.

"Well, I asked Mr.Woo to find one..why?" I asked her back.

"nothing..I am just wondering..which hotel are we going to?" 

"So...we are going to De L'Europe Hotel? Hope I pronounced it right tho" It was not long after we talked about amsterdam, we arrived at our hotel.

It is located nearby the bridge and the rokin river..I've been here once when I visited Minho last year. The hotel is great, the view is awesome, the service is cool. OH i can't wait to see my hotel room. mmhh wait, did Mr.Woo book 1 hotel room or 2 separate rooms?

at the receptionist.

"Hello Good Afternoon Sir..have you booked your hotel room yet?"

"Yes I have..with the name Mr.Kim" 

"just give me a moment sir" alright....I am nervous now.hahah My english is not that good tho. Where is Hyorin..? I can't find her. hiiish...I better find her at the front gate of the lobby..

"Looking for me?" someone spoke in english. damn is that her? I was about to walk to the front gate but she called me.

"Yeah madame..I was so worried you'll be lost" 

"Oh I won't Sir..have you sorted everything out yet?" we are still talking in english.

"WOW! I never knew you speak fluently" 

"I should study Dutch when I was a kid but I don't like it. So I learnt english instead. Are you surprised?" she asked.

"nah..You are just like me..we both speak english right?oh the guy is calling us..come on" I don't know we got along nicely..I mean, we argued when we were in Korea. We argued on the plane and we even fought after we walked out of the airport earlier.

So..

"Mr.Woo only booked one room for us..I tried to find another room but they are fully booked..I'll sleep on the sofa, you can sleep there" I lied..

MUAHAHAH! I am sure she will feel guilty then ask me to sleep with her, I knew it would happen. Sooner or later Jonghyun! 

"Well, if you said so..I just wanna sleep now.." heiiisssh really???

Hyorin's POV

HOLY MOTHER FATHER!!

this room is beautiful. It is covered by peach reddish bed sheet and nice dimlights are everywhere. I think he purposely booked this room so that he can flirt with me. haha I am such a full of myself.

I am just so happy when I got here.I mean it's AMSTERDAM! AMSTERDAM!! I am gonna meet my mom sooooon! Wooo hooooowwww baby!

I changed to my brand new super size t-shirt. I didn't buy any short pants. I want to see how Jonghyun reacts to my pajamas. hahha

"Are you not gonna sleep now?" I saw him busy charging all his phones. He looked at me then tried to ignore my clothes but then he realized

"Ya!" 

"What? what did I do wrong again?" 

"No..it's just..are you trying to with that?" he pointed at my T-shirts.

"Well, I am gonna sleep tho..I didn't buy any short pants so just pretend you don't see anything, Okay?" I lay down my body in the bed.arrgghhh it's so warm!! 

I like the bed too. It's so comfy..and it's soooooo big!! ARGGGGH! I can sleep here alone! yes alone!! Bye Jonghyun!!!

but no..I can't let him sleep on the sofa while he paid all this for me..FINE! it's only til I meet my mom right??

"Ya Jonghyun-sshi.."

"hmm?" 

"The bed is big enough for us..you can sleep on that side and I can sleep on this side"

"YEAH GIRL!! That's what I've been thinking about..haha thanks" he even said thanks hahaha

Jonghyun's POV

MEH LOOOORDD!! Why did she only wear a T-shirt without short pants...I can see her cheeks and her ...!!

Jonghyun don't think about it Okay! you can calm yourself down. Yes! Please behaveeeee!!

A-HA! I got an idea...If she tried to , let's see if I can turn her on too..I am gonna sleep with only my boxer WITHOUT MY TEES!! YUP!

I go to the toilet really quick to take off all my clothes and pee. Just in case she really turns me on later. lol what am I doing mannnn???

"Ya Hyorin..Don't take all the blanket with you!" I said to herand she opened her eyes. HAHA

SURPRISE

"YAA!! Where is your clothes? why are you only wearing a boxer?YA Kim Jonghyun!!" bohahaah I tried to stay cool..

"Why?You are getting used to it right? Me ? that's not a big deal Hyorin..oh anyway, it's kinda chilly so I beg you not to touch me okay" I completely wanted to laugh so hard right now.

"Don't blame me if I eventually hug you later" DID SHE JUST SAY THAT??

OH~EM~GEE!!!!! Really? I WON DEAR LORD! I WON!

"Anyway, how much did you pay for this room?"

"Well around 4 millions Won per night.." then she suddenly turn her face to me. SO we are basically facing each other now..Awhh how cute

"ARE YOU ING CRAZY? 4 millions?" 

"YA!it's just 4millions..It's Amsterdam Hyorin..don't be surprised" 

"How am I gonna pay you Jonghyun!!.."

"Heiish...Just shut up and sleep young woman" I don't wanna talk about money now...If I can give anything or do anything just to see her saying that SHE IS HAPPY, I will do that. I will do that for sure..

DUDE!! Just admit that you like her? I keep staring at her face and keep wondering why I really feel excited beside her.

DO I REALLY LIKE HER?? ANDWAE! Why did those word come into my mind?NO! NO NO NO NO NO!!!

"Are you done staring at me like I am a chicken?" ! She knew it.

"who the stared at you like you are a chicken man? you wish" then I turn my head. I need to stop this imagination god. I dont wanna ruin anything. I want her to be happy tomorrow.

===================

9.46 pm

Aiiisssh why is it only 10 pm at night? Can't I just sleep without feeling hungry? I hate to wake up and find food. Is the restaurant still open here?

Holy..mother..! Our position is unexpectedly ridiculous. my hand is basically wrap her and her head is on my chest. YA!

what is it? why do i feel something is on..I look down and her hand is exactly on my "pee-pee" YAAAAAA LEE HYORIN!!!!!!!!

I am so surprised to see her wild hand but she might be unconscious when she did that right? OOOOTTTOOOKHAEEE!!!

I think I should wake her up now before my pee pee gets angry..if you know what I mean..

"lee Hyorin.." I whisper

"mhh?" she looks up with her bug eyes...this is the worst! what should I do?

"Your hand" I tried to look around.

"oh..I am sorry,does it feel weird?" then she squeezed it. FFFFFUUUUCCCK!!!!

DID SHE JUST!!! DID SHE JUST MAKE FUN OF ME?!

Hyorin's POV

I squeezed it. BOAHAHHAHAHA I squeezed his pee pee..I purposely did that and I wanted to see his face reaction. WHAT THE !

"hahahaha look at your face" Now I sitting in the bed beside his body.

"YA!!!!!STOP IT" he is so angry.

"Omo..your face is priceless. I should have taken a picture of your face..hahahaah did I hurt you?" I keep laughing loudly.

"Lee Hyorin..I said stop!" he looks at me fiercely.

I shut my mouth but I can't stop laughing.

"I am really hungry now..Let's go down and find some foods" he then gets up from the bed and he still looks so angry.

"ya jonghyun, are you mad? Ya Kim Jonghyun!"

"You just ruined it"

"ruin what?What did I do wrong? Yaaaa!!" I keep wondering what I did wrong..is it because I made fun of his pee pee..heiissh WHAT DID I DO THAT!!!

I changed my clothes while he is still in the toilet. I hope he will be fine after he eats. I don't wanna fight again. For the last few days, we've been fighting over small things.

#Downstairs#

"Do you wanna eat inside the restaurant or eat outside?" he suddenly asked after a loooooong silent moment.

"oh..hmm It's up to you..It's easier if we eat in the hotel restaurant tho" yeah that's my opinion. Amsterdam is a strange place.

"yeah I think so..let's go there" And fortunately the restaurant is still open.

He ordered snert, I don't know it's like a pea soup with sausages and served with bread.. I think he's tried it once. and he ordered white wine for him.

I ordered a french crepe..It's night and I don't wanna eat much. I ordered hot chocolate to fill my tummy tho..

"Jonghyun-sshi...I am sorry" I apologized to him. and he seems serious now.

"That was not funny" 

"Yeah I realized that..I didn't know my hand went down there when I was asleep" I explained and he keep silent. I sigh...

Why does he have to make everything complicated...

"anyway, did you tell Taemin and Kai that we couldn't come to their party yesterday?" 

"Nah..I don't think they wanted to find out.."

"Well,I am sure Kai wanted to know why" 

"Then tell him yourself" He looks at me really serious. What's wrong with him?

We keep silent for the rest of our dinner time. I really like how this restaurant decorated. It's all dim light, it makes it more romantic. Unfortunately I came with the wrong person. He order waffle and Ice cream on top of it. HEIISHHH! It looks so good!

I keep wondering why is he so strange tonight? especially after I did something silly to him. It's not funny then he acts like this?

"do you want wine? I feel like bringing one upstairs.." 

"No I am good..You can bring it if you want" Then he really ordered a bottle of red wine. I hope he doesn't drink all of that. I really want to meet my mom tomorrow.

FINALLY! we are back at our hotel room..

There is a television here..of course.. and we decided to sit nicely on the sofa and watch the television. Nope, we don't watch any action movies, we are watching Spongebob Squarepants instead.

"Aigoo..why does he have to be so fuuuunnnyy...ahahaha" that's what he said when he is watching this cartoon. I can't believe this kinda guy could watch this type of Tv programme.

"Ya hyorin-ah..look at that..he is so stupid...hahaha" he keeps laughing..wait, what he has been drinking? Wine? He drank two third of it..

"Kim Jonghyun..Don't get drunk tonight" I tell him.

"You dont have right to control me" then he smiles. Why is he so different now?

"Oh..honestly..I called Kai and told him that..told him that we are going to Amsterdam for our business project. I am bullting your boyfriend hahah and he believes it!" He laughs so hard.

"That's not funny Jonghyun..you could find other reason.What business do we have?" I keep asking him.

"shhh shhh..let me finish my cartoon" I sigh..

"Anyway, if you really really wanted to be his girlfriend, you have to be smart enough to differentiate between his real and fake sweet talk..his mouth is sweet like honey..Like you know he could get your heart melted within seconds with that skills" he chuckles

"One more, if you find out he cheats on you or he goes somewhere far..he is surely with another girl. He always goes with girls..so don't be surprised if he sleeps around" he explained while I can't accept everything he said.

"Ya KIM JONGHYUN! You have no right to talk bad things about other people" 

"Well, I told you all the facts I know" he is now finishing his wine.

I am staring at what he's doing now. 

"You don't believe it? I assume you've seen his cute kind sweet side then?" 

"Yes I did..He even kissed my forehead and said he had a great time with me the other day" I told him everything.

"MWOH??!!! hahahahahah Ya lee hyorin..You need to learn a lot woman..Don't be a stupid , forehead? haha" 

"Mwoh Rah Goo....???Stupid ?!Kim Jonghyun How could you say that to me!!!!" another fight began.. me lord.

"Yeah stupid ..Because you are so stupid to believe in whatever Kai said to you!!" he then got up and went outside the hotel room. I just..I just don't know what to say.

Why does he keep saying that I am stupid, or ..What did I do wrong in my life til I get all this thing in my life?

Am I really a bad person? I decided to go to bed and bury all these stresful things deeply in my mind...

Jonghyun's POV

I went outside of my room. I didn't went anywhere. I stood up in front of my door as I keep my head down. What did I say to her again? stupid ?

It's because I heard that Kai kissed her forehead. Do you know if the guy is really serious with a girl, he will kiss nowhere else but her forehead? I am gonna lose  her sooner or later. I mean..We live together because of the contract I made and we act sweetly because..I shouldn't think about this anymore..

Ya kim jonghyun why did you have to be so harsh to her? WHY!! I should go inside and apologize to her. Ooh? is she already asleep? Noooooo!!

Should I approach her in the bed and apologize there? can I do that? can I touch her shoulder and wake her up?

She is sleeping facing the desk lamp and I tried to lay down as close as her body. I don't wanna touch her but..

Hyorin's POV

All of sudden, I feel someone wraps my waist and buries his head on my shoulder. OMG is it Jonghyun..? Of course He is..Should I?

I tried to release myself from his strong arms that wraps my waist..

"Just stay still.."

"What are you doing..?" I don't like our position now butI like the warmth of his body. I've never felt this but I am so nervous..

"Forgive me.." that's what he said..I don't wanna respond it now..

"Forgive me because I called you stupid , I am sorry I've always been harsh to you..I am sorry" he then holds me tighter..

"You are not supposed to hold me like this if you just want to apologize" I talked to him without facing his face.

Then I suddenly hear his soft voice beside my ear..

"I know I am not supposed to do this...I just need someone to hold me, I am a bad person and I am sorry for being a bad person for you" 

OH MY SWEET LORD! WHAT DID HE SAY??

I forced myself to release his strong arms..til he is surprised with what I did..

Jonghyun's POV

I just wanna hold her like this. It's been a while..to be frank I never had a real relationship. I always play around..well no, I sleep around. That's the words.

"I know I am not supposed to do this...I just need someone to hold me, I feel like I am a bad person and I am sorry for being a bad person for you" those words just came out from my mouth. Yeah honestly, I just wanna sleep like this with her. I feel so comfortable whenever I hold her like this.

Then she released herself harshly and I am scared if I did something really wrong..

She turns her body and is facing me now. Oh god, I look at her big eyes and It melts my heart away. Oh Dear jesus....What should I do now?

"You've helped me a lot this all time..and you are not a bad person,Jonghyun" the way she told me that I am not a bad person. She is right...She makes my heart burn..I want to hear her voice like this everynight..

then she changed her position again. She buries her face under my jaw. She moves closer and wraps her hand to my back. Our bare legs touch each other. I like this warmth..

I like the way she shows her tender care tonight..I feel like I wanna die in her arms. I wanna sleep like this for the rest of my life...

Mom..did you send her as my angel? Did you send this beautiful girl?

Whoever she is..whatever her feeling is..

Don't break her heart,God..

Don't let me break her heart......