one last chance

Life without you is unimaginable

That night....

As Taemin's Dad was giving a birthday speech, we all listened to it carefully. Everybody seemed respect him so much. Hyorin was standing right to Kai as He kept on looking at Hyorin to make sure she was there, beside him. 

Hyorin's phone vibrated, well..it must be from Jonghyun. She opened her phone slowly so that Kai would not notice it. 

"If you are going to marry him, I will cancel my wedding. I am begging you, don't do this to me" Hyorin felt threatened after she read the text from him. *What does he want from me?* Hyorin's thought. She quickly put her phone in her purse again. She did not want Kai to see that message. 

as the speech was over, Kai turned to Hyorin and asked. . . .

"Do you wanna stay over tonight?" Kai brightly smile to her.

"hmm..I think I have class tomorrow and. . ."

"That's just your excuse, for god's sake!!" Shockingly Kai raised his voice and people around them seemed notice the bad atmosphere between them. Hyorin looked at his face and realized that Kai was really mad.

Kai sighed. . 

"I am sorry. . Let's just go home, I am too tired" Kai grabbed Hyorin's hand to say goodbye to Taemin's family.

in the car. . . 

Kai ran the car heading to Hyorin's house instead. He really wanted Hyorin to stay over at his but he knows he can't force Hyorin now.

"Let's just go to your place?" Hyorin suddenly spoke

"Wae?" Kai asked coldly

"I wanted to sleep beside you" Hyorin sincerely said that and Kai.... without responding to what she just said, he turned his car around and headed to his own place. It made Hyorin surprised. Clearly, Kai was still mad.

However, Kai thinks a lot while he is driving to his place. He keeps on thinking how should he behave tonight as he is not ready yet to let her go.

After they arrived at Kai's place

"Hyorin?" Kai called her after they entered his room.

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk for a bit, before you change your clothes?" Kai seems so serious and it made Hyorin nervous.

"Yes of course..Lets have a cuppa tea to accompany our conversations" She smiled and heads to his kitchen

While she is preparing the glasses, Kai suddenly hugs her from her back. It surprises Hyorin, cause she still assumes that kai is still mad at her. She was stunned.

She doesnt know what to do when Kai does that. All she can think about it she cannot hurt Kai anymore.

hmm no

She cannot hurt herself anymore.

"Kai?" She finally talks to him.

"Give me one last chance, I will try my best to make you mine..jebal Hyorin, jebal" He begs for her with his husky voice. It gives Hyorin goosebumps and she is sure that she can't take this anymore.

Hyorin releases herself from Kai's arms then make the tea for them. Kai covers his face and tried to hold his anger. He knows he cannot force Hyorin but how long does he need to wait for her anymore?

Thats the question, how long does he need?

He then looks at Hyorin who is about to sit on his sofa and she looks back at Kai's face.

"Come here. Sit beside me. I wanna talk to you" Kai does what she commands.

"Tell me, what am I to you? Why do you want me? and why did you give up on other girls but not me?" She asked and Kai moves his positions while he is preparing his answer.

"first, you are like a sweet cake to me. You are sweet and soft,,and the taste of your lips is really hard to forget. I want you because you are so ordinary and I wanna learn how to enjoy this life with someone different. Someone from another world, like you. I gave up on others because my heart says so. I trust my heart because whenever I see your smile, I feel like it wanted to explode with happiness.(Kai started to smile brightly). And those little curves on the corner of your mouths never failed to brighten my day. (then Kai started to caresses Hyorin's cheek). I just want to cherish every moment I share with you. and I dont think there is any word that can describe my feeling about you" He looks straight to her eyes.

Hyorin was speechless. She did not expect him to explain things like this. She can only look at him in the eyes and believes whatever he just said to her. Those words made her hard to breathe, its like there was not enough air in the room. She tried to blink her eye few times and Kai is still staring at her eyes with his sincere smile.

Kai moves forward to her and Hyorin assumes that Kai wanted to kiss her, its a sign that Hyorin better say something before that kiss scenario happens to them.

"Ya Kim Jongin!" She gets back her senses.

"yes?" Kai answers while he is still in his position, leaning in towards her

"It will take time..my heart will take time to learn to love you. Are you willing to wait for me?" She asked.

"I will. I will wait as long as you need and no. I am not giving up just because you need a long time to love me back. I just need you to stay beside me, and I will make sure, in the end of the day, you will always go back to me, and only me that your hearts turns to"

"Please dont kiss my lips tonight" Hyorin requested.

"BWOOH?" Kai moves backward as He was shocked to what she just said.

"from now on...please help me to forget him but I wanna take it slow. Dont rush anything. how about that? I think we need some ground rules here" She suggested.

"Yeah ground rules. sure. like what? like I cannot touch you? I cannot give you a morning kiss? I cannot give you a back hug while you are making me coffee in the morning? or like we cannot shower together?" He smirks.

"YA!!! thats not what I meant!" She answered.

"Oh! so we can shower together then?" Kai smirks again and bursted into laughs.

"No! Kim Jongin! listen to me first!" Hyorin holds one of Kai's hand

"HA HA HA arrasso! arrasso arrasso! we can talk about it later Hyorin. I just want you to give me another chance. thats all. and I am sorry if I raised my voice to you earlier" He moves forward again and give Hyorin a long hug.

"arghh Alright Kai....I need to shower now. and I wanna borrow your T-shirts to sleep tonight" She talks while they are still holding to each other.

Then..Kai's phone rings and Hyorin leaves to shower.

 

 

 

 

Hello my lovely readers.
I am sorry if I have been away for so long. My uni life was killing me and Its really hard for me to find the time to write. But I will slowly get back to my writing routine again. SO! STAY TUNE! Because this story doesnt stop here :D