Kai~~~~

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

I feel something is rubbing my chest...Last night I was with Hyorin when she was crying after she met her father. Then I hugged her because I wanted to calm her down then...

DID WE SLEEP TOGETHER??!!

I opened my eyes and find her head on my chest. YA!! KIM JONGHYUN!!!! How could this happen? Why did we sleep here? wait where are we?

On the sofa? , she must be so angry to me. What should I do now? What time is it? I look at her peaceful face. She must be so tired. She cried all night til we slept here..She is still sleeping right? Can I touch her face? I mean I wanted to..

Ah it man..I caress her cheek and I her silky hair. I must be crazy right? Do I like her? urggh I don't know what to do...may be it's just a dream. Omo! she is moving her hand and put it near my pants. AAAAAKKKK!! how could she? It's still early in the morning. oh my lil brother down there, please behave~~!

Ah ! She woke up..... 

"Oh god..Why are we?" that's what she said while she was jumping out of the sofa.

"Hmm"  I cleared my throat.

"I don't know that we slept here..I didn't do anything Hyorin" I tried to explain.

"Of course you didn't" then she left me and went to her room. WHAAAAAT?!

my phone rings...it must be Mr.Woo, he always calls me early in the morning to inform me my father's schedule.

I look at my phone's monitor. it's Onew..what time is it? 9.30?

"YA!why are calling me at this  hour?" I yelled.

"I am coming to your house now. another 10 minutes, I'll be there okay?" 

I hang up the phone and knock on Hyorin's door. Onew will stay at her room while she has to move to my room. I am sorry Hyorin...

"Hyorin?" 

"Hyorin?" I tried to knock on her door.

"Come in" eehhh???

"What's up?" 

"mhhh..I am sorry to tell you this..but Onew is coming in 10 minutes, he is gonna stay here for few days. He knows that we are living together now..but you know, not in the separate room. So move your things to my room now..I'll help you to move your books, come on!!!" 

"You don't need to bring me to meet my mother Jonghyun. I am done with my obsession to meet her. I am done with this too, I am tired lying around to anyone I meet. I want my life back" after she said that she started to pack up her stuffs.

ANDWAE...ANDWAE....ANDWAE.....ANDWAE!!!!!

NO WAY HYORIN!

"what do you mean you are done with this?" 

"I am done with your plan. I wanna live my life like I used to be...you don't need to pay me or..." 

"Andwae! There is no way you can quit from this plan..I never give you any options..this is my command. You just need to follow me" I have to interrupted her before she really leaves me.

"Fine...After Onew leaves, I wanna go back to my old house too" that's what she said.

"I'll think about it" then she looks at my eyes

"I don't ask you to think about it. That's my decision" I took a deep breath so that I can supress my anger. Then I started to move her books to my room and change her bed sheet. Hopefully Onew won't notice that this was her room before.

She then followed to my room and take a shower, while I am cleaning the kitchen.

after few minutes, I heard Onew's entering my house.

"Hoaaaaah..someone is cleaning his house?" He said.

"Where is Hyorin?" he asked.

"Oh..She is taking shower..hish...why are you even staying here huh?" I asked.

"Just..I just wanted to see whether you are really dating this girl" Onew smiled and suddenly Hyorin appears.

"What? Whether he is really dating me? What do you mean? Is Jonghyun cheating on me?" She asked Onew.

"Ouupppsss..No, Hyorin. It's just I don't think both of you are really in a relationship. you know..you both really look like friends..?" Onew explained a bit more.

"Really?" She asked simply and approached me. She quickly hug me from my back and said

"Well, Onew, time will answer everything aint it?" she then kiss my cheek. oh ..I feel like I am dying now. I can't breathe properly. ..Why is she acting like this? I never asked her to do that, did I?

"Let's see huh?" Onew said and went upstairs.

"Now go take a shower" she whisper to my ear.. what was that? 

"Ya...why did you?" she has released me and started to prepare the breakfast for us.

"this is my last chance to help you..go to your room now" then I left her.

Hyorin's POV

I purposely did that in front of Onew. I know he is trying to spy on me and Jonghyun. It's his father's command. I knew it...and last night. Jonghyun literally gave his shoulder to me.I cried on his shoulder all night til I fell asleep. He calmed me down, he made me feel secure beside him. I don't mind to eventually slept on his chest. He is like a brother to me. Altho, I am really tired of this acting. I am tired to be someone else.

"yeah..and can you bring me the document that I gave you last week..yes,  and Mr.Woo, can you book a table at the usual restaurant tonight? For 3 people..yes yes, Thank you..hmm" Onew was talking on the phone with Mr.Woo. He looked at me.

"You are going out tonight?" I asked.

"yes, I wanna have dinner with you and jonghyun. Are you going somewhere else?" he asked.

"mmh...no, I think Jonghyun and I always have dinner at home since I moved in" I explained.

"Oh really? good to know that.."

"Anyway Hyorin...did you really don't know that Jonghyun used to.."

"Used to what?" 

"he used to call girls to this house and you know, do those stuffs..did you really don't know about it?" he asked. It's not he used to do that, he is still doing that! HELLO!!!

"girls huh?" I chuckled.

"I know it all, Onew. Boys, you know..That's how they grew up right?They learnt from their experience..I understand him" I smiled and served him toast bread and peanut butter.

"Hyorin~ah..is he disturbing you?" Jonghyun asked as he was running downstairs.

"Nope..Onew Oppa is really kind" 

"What? Oppa? Ya! I don't like it if you call him that...I am your only Oppa..deal?" 

"YA! I am older than her, of course she calls me Oppa" 

"Alright Jonghyun oppa..you are my only Oppa" I approached him with a plate of toast and I kiss his lips. You know it's a quick kiss. I mean we are acting right?

Then he suddenly keep staring at my eyes..Onew is staring at him too.

"Good morning babe" I smiled and he finally is back to his senses.

"Oohhh...she is getting sweeter everyday Hyung..help me..I am in love" That's what he said.

Jonghyun's POV

I keep wondering why is she acting weird this morning..she is just so sweet. She even kissed me. She never done it before, I mean she never kissed me..NEVER!

Now Onew and Hyorin are talking about his business. Thank God Hyorin is a smart girl so they can get along easily. Harrrghh tonight I am gonna have dinner with Hyung. I don't know what I should do with Hyorin tonight.

"Jonghyun...I think we have class at 2 o'clock this afternoon. I have a group discussion at 12..So can we go now?" Hyorin asked.

EEHH??!!! Do I have class today? 

"Oh okay then..Let's take our bag" I grab her hands and she followed me to my room.

"We don't have class today Hyorin.." I said to her.

"But I've promised to Kai that I'll meet him today at campus..Can we just hang out there and you know.." Ohh..So it's all about Kai again huh?

at campus.

"Okay..I'll call you as soon as I finished. I might be going somewhere else..so can you pick me up whereever I go later?" She looks at me.

"Fine..Remember! He knows you as my cousin okay..don't reveal anything!" 

"Bye" she opens the door and seems so happy. Hisssh

as she started to disappear..I see Key is walking down the parking lot alone.

"Ya!! Kim Kibum!!" I called his real name..

"Hoaaaaaah!! Jonghyunieeee..." EH? Jonghyunnie?

"How are you man?" I ask him.

"I am good!! where have you been? busy hitting on girls here huh?" 

"YA! come on! get inside..Lets have lunch somewhere" 

We are going to the coffee shop nearby and have some sandwiches for our lunch. I think I need to tell Key about me and Hyorin. I am scared people will know about my plan anyway.

"do you remember Hyorin..a weirdo girl in our class??" I finally speak up about this.

"of course I remember her..She's a bit changed now. She is so talkative in my club. You know, LGBT club" 

"Really?" 

"Anyway, are you interested in her?" he asked and I smirk.

"Dude..I can't be interested in that kinda girl. I wanna tell you something you know..Hyorin and I are living together now..."

"WHAT!" he surprisingly asked.

"Ya! calm down! So, the thing is my parents wants me to marry a girl who is my father's bestfriend's daughter..and I don't want that. I ask Hyorin to be my "fake" girlfriend. and she wants to do it. But all my friends don't know about this. I told you all this because I really need someone to know this too.."

"So what if your friend meets her?" 

"My friends did meet her..I told everyone that she is my cousin.. I know It doesn't make sense but I was panicked"

"YA~~!! hahahah your cousin?" 

"Because I was panicked when Kai and taemin met me and Hyorin!"

"Wait did you say Kai?" he asked curiously 

"Yes..why?" 

"Is he the famous model Kai?"

"Yeah that brat is a model"

"Kim Jonghyun!! He is my friend. I mean he always buy clothes in my boutique and we are close friends. WOW! What a small world!" 

"What the hell? You are his friend..? okay whatever. the problem is Kai is hitting on Hyorin and Hyorin seems like him too"

"Why is it a problem? are you jealous?" he asked. haha I am jealous? NEVER!

"No man..I am scared she will reveal the truth to Kai then It'll be so embarrassing!"

"trust me..she won't reveal anything to him.." 

After I had a great conversation to Key, I feel so much lighter..I mean, at least there is someone else knows about my plan. It's 4.30 pm and She hasn't texted me yet.Hiiissh where is she?

Hyorin's POV

Kai is.....

he is a sweet guy

he is funny

he is cute

he is kind

he is smart

he is generous

he is a gentleman

I spent about 4 hours this afternoon with him. We went to Dosan park. When I met him in front of the campus gate, I saw him inside his car. I found a picnic basket at the back of our seats. 

He said he's already prepared everything and wanted me to enjoy this lunch. I was so surprised when I saw the park. It's so beautiful in autumn season. After what I went through last night, I think Kai knows me so well. He made me feel happy. 

Yes I am happy. 

I am happy with fruits, cupcakes and fresh salad that he prepared for me this afternoon. We ended up lying on his peach picnic rug.

"Hey..wanna listen to my favourite poem?" I was surprised when he said poem.

"I didn't know you like to read poem. You may read your poem Sir.." I smiled to him who is laying down beside me.

"Autumn was it when we first met

Autumn is it what I can't forget

Autumn have made me alive

because in Autumn you entered my life
In Autumn you came like a summer breeze
I didn't realize what it is

In Autumn miracles came true

everything I was loging for was you

That Autumn changed my life in many ways
I will never forget those special days

"Autumn by Sheila.." He chuckles

"How was it?" he asked and looked at me who keeps staring at his face while he was reading those beautiful words.

"Thank you Kai" that's what I answered. because I am really happy when recited it. I am touched by his voice.

"Why did you thank me?" he then completely change his position and turn to me.

"Because your voice and those words were so beautiful..thanks for this beautiful picnic too" I smiled.

"Let's meet again tomorrow" he said.

"Ugh tomorrow?I'll tell you later" then I think we fell asleep after we had another conversation..

= = = = = = = = = = = = = 

I heard my phone vibrates. Omo! what time is it..jonghyun must be mad at me..

it's 5pm?? what!! I look at Kai's face when he is sleeping..ugh his angelic face.

"hallo?" 

"YA! What the hell are you doing with KAI??!!! Why do I have to wait for so long! Ppalli!!"

"I will be back in 15 minutes mom.." then I hung up the phone.

"Are you going back now?" Kai woke up..

"Uhmm yes..did I wake you up?" 

"no..it's just I heard you were talking..Let's go.I can fetch you home" 

"no no no...please don't fetch me. I can go back from here alone. I don't want my uncle knows about this and tell my mom everything you know.." I lied again..

"AAH..alright then..let's put this in my car and I'll go" oh he is sooooooooooo cool..

I texted jonghyun where I am at so that he can pick me up from here.

*in front of Kai's car*

"Kai...thank you for today. I really like everything.."

"really? does it mean you like me?" he asked while he was leaning to me. I turn my head to the side. I am scare if he was going to kiss me.

"This is our first date, how can I like you this fast?" then I heard him chuckle.

"I had a good time with Lee Hyorin" he grins and pat the top of my head.

"I'll call you later okay..have enough rest" He said and kiss my forehead and my eyes widen..I heard him chuckle again. OMG! I am so nervous and my heart beats so fast.

"Hyorin~ah..I am leaving okay" he then left and I gave him my biggest smile.

OMG! I am so happy..I literally jumped because of my happiness. Seriously, this is my best date..my first date..

Jonghyun's POV

"Ya..I am behind you! get in the car!" I just called her.

I saw her jumping around and smiling like a crazy girl after Kai left. What did Kai do to her? They had a date in a park?

So childish Kai hahaha

She approached my car and get inside.

"You seem so happy? got your first kiss huh?" I jokingly said that.

"I am happy because I am happy..and I am not that cheap te give a kiss in the first date" REALLY? so they didn't kiss???

"Wow...easy girl easy...You should thank me because I pick you up here, you know" 

"just start the car and go home..I am tired oh and I am sorry if I called you mom on the phone earlier.."

"whatever" jeeezzzz! 

this girl makes me angry with her face! how could she talk to me like i am her enemy??!!!

KAI YOU BETTER WATCH OUT FROM NOW!!!