My dongsaeng

Life without you is unimaginable

Narrator's POV

"Hyung..Let's go out tonight! Hyorin and I are gonna have dinner at Baekhyun's place..Are you busy?" Taemin is busy as usual at his cafe. and he is listening to what Kai said on the phone now.

"Tonight?hmm..lemme see my schedule" He is about to enter his room when someone entered the cafe. He stopped walking and hung up the phone.

*Who is this? OMO! she looks familiar...* Taemin's thoughts

He then walk quickly to the counter before Chanyeol can take her order..

"Ye..Annyeongha.." Taemin pushed Chanyeol and replace him to take her order.

"Ye..Annyeonghaseyo, I am the owner of this cafe..What would you like to order?" He confidently said that to this beautiful girl in front of him. While Chanyeol is observing Taemin from the back.

"Hmm..this is my first time to come here.. What do you sell the best?" She asked and Taemin can't even respond her. He is amazed by her angelic voice.

"Excuse me?" The girl said.

"Sir! She is asking you!" Chanyeol shook Taemin's hand.

"Oh ye! I am sorry. hmm If you like coffee, We have ice cappucinno with cream on the top, and we have white hot chocolate with oreo sprinkles on.." suddenly

"You are the owner right? Just give me anyting, I will try it! make sure it suits my taste" She cut Taemin off. She smiled, leaving $20 on the counter and look around to find a seat.

Taemin's POV

I have never felt like this since my ex dumped me.BUT THIS GIRL! she has everything..she looks so young, naive, sweet cute, everything.

I mean, when I heard her voice just now, I really felt my heart was about to explode. and she asked me to choose her drinks.

"Sir..?What is her order?" Chanyeol distracted me.

"Oh..I don't know. She asked me to choose what is best for her" 

"Alright..Then what should we make?" I don't know. I am nervous now. I am super nervous. What should I do?

after a while...

"Here..You can try everything..It's free of charge" I brought her 4 choices and sit right in front of her.

"These are Vanilla latte, ice cappucino, Ice chocolate mint, and hot white chocolate" I smiled to her and she looks confused.

"Why did you..?"

"It's okay! Try it! I won't charge anything. How long are you gonna stay here?" I don't wanna leave her alone. I wanna observe her today.

"I don't know..may be til 6pm?" She is trying one of the drinks now.

"Hmm...Is this chocolate mint?" she asked me.

"Yes..why?" Please tell me you like it.

"It's so refreshing..hm Mr. Owner, I am sorry, but I really want to have my time alone now. I will make sure to finish them all today..So do you mind?" She looks at me in the eye.

..those eyes, those lips and her cheeks are really cute

"can you at least tell me your name?" I asked her bluntly.

"My name? One condition" She smirks...arghh no stop that!

"tell me!" 

"next time when I come here, please don't call my name or even treat me like this" She looks so serious..Oh god why? I wanna know her more..

"Why is that?" I asked.

"You will know.." 

"Yes..don't worry, Just tell me your name first!" I forced her

"Naeun..Son Naeun.That's my name" SON NA EUN!!! OKAY! FINE!

"So pretty....anyway, I am Lee Taemin, That guy over there is my best staff here, he is Park Chanyeol. If you don't want me to talk to you anymore, Just tell him if you need anything" I tried to smile but I don't wanna let her go...

I AM IN LOVE GOD! Why is she being so cold...? I finally left her seat and back to behind the counter.

"Sir..Why do you look so frustrated?" CHanyeol asked while he is cleaning the coffee machine.

"Arghh I don't know. I just found an angel but she doesn't want me to talk to her anymore" I explained to chanyeol.

"haha Look at you sir..You surely don't know how to hit on her" HOW DARE HE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT??

then suddenly, my phone vibrates..

A text from Jongin..Ahh what is this again..

"Hyung! Baekhyun's restaurant tonight 7pm, Bring Chanyeol too"

"ya Park CHanyeol! We will have dinner with Kai and Hyorin tonight, We will leave at 6.30pm later" I told him

"But my shift is until 10pm sir" He reminded me.

"I will still pay you, It's Hyorin's invitation. We have to come" I don't know what kind of ocassion they have. But bleugh I can't be asked.

Dinner time

"Look who is here??!!!!!! JONGINNIE!!!!" Baekhyun screamed as soon as he saw Kai and Hyorin entered his pasta restaurant.

"BAEKHYUN HYUNG!!! Annyeong" Baekhyun then approached them and gave Kai a big hug.

"It's been ages huh? ya! look at you and this is..?" Baekhyun turns to Hyorin

"Oh this is Hyorin..my girfriend" 

"A girlfriend? woaaah! Finally you grew up dude" Baekhyun give a slight punch to Kai's arms. 

"Nice to meet you Hyorin..YA KID! you should take care of her hm!" 

"Thank you" Hyorin answer shyly.

"OK! your seat is reserved for 6 people right?" 

"Hyung! Let's eat with us tonight?" Kai asked him while they are heading to their table.

"I will come over at your table, but I really can't leave my kitchen. I have to make sure everything is at its best!" He grinned.

"Look at you! You left your modelling and manage this restaurant alone huh?" Kai still talks to him.

While Hyorin is answering her phone from Chanyeol Oppa.

"Ne Oppa..?" Kai heard it when she mentioned Oppa.

"Yes We are here. We just arrived..oh okay! i'l wait for you hmm see you in a bit" Then she hung up the phone and look at Kai.

"Jonghyun and Key are coming too..." Kai told her after he finished talking with Baekhyun.

"How is it? do you like the restaurant? the view is good right?" Then Hyorin looks around to see the interior of this restaurant. It is covered by soft turqoise colour and other cute colours. She likes the chic interior of this restaurat, the uniforms of their waiters are cute too. She likes it.

Key and Jonghyun while they are on their way

"So..what's up with you?" Key asked.

"I don't know..I sort of get back together with my ex first love..(he chuckles), My parents asked me to marry her, But I really like Lee Hyorin, but then I have to marry this for the sake of my company.." Key was soo surprised when he heard that from Jonghyun

"What?! Please be serious Jonghyun! Are you sure you like Hyorin?and you wanna get married just for your company??!" He asked.

"Yes..and yes I like Hyorin but I can't tell her that. I want her to admit it first, I am sure she has the same feeling as mine..But then I have this feeling for Se-kyung too, I miss Se-kyung, I enjoy sleeping with her now. I mean, you know me right, comes first than my own feeling. I dont know, it's all confusing" Key then nods his head.

"Don't hurt her Jonghyun..Let her be with Kai" Key comment

"NO! What do you mean I hurt her? never...Kai? Oh she will regret it soon" Jonghyun smirk.

"You don't know what Kai is going to do Jong..don't risk someone else's life just because you want to get everything you want" then Jonghyun realised what Key meant with those words.

Back at the restaurant

"Chanyeol OPPA!" Hyorin shouted as CHanyeol and Taemin are entering the restaurant. Taemin doesn't look good as he is still thinking about Naeun.

"Hyo!!! How are you?" Chanyeol takes a seat in front of her while Taemin is sitting in front of Kai.

"Hyung..Why do you look sooo confused?" Then Hyorin takes a look at Taemin's face.

"I met this girl..She looks like an angel, I asked her name then she said, she would tell me her name with one condition" Taemin started the story

"What is the condition?" Hyorin asks.

"She wants me not to talk to her anymore" He frowns and Kai laughed as he heard that.

"HYUNG!! of course you did something else..What did you do till she told you that?" Kai sort of leaning forward to Taemin's.

"So..it was her first time to come to our cafe, then Mr.Taemin was asked to choose the drink for her. He had no idea what to make, then He made 4 different drinks and they were all free of charge. And she finished them all" Chanyeol told them the story and Hyorin is holding her laugh in.

"YA Chanyeol! don't talk formally with me, You are older than me..I don't like it" Taemin suddenly told Chanyeol that..

"What? really?" Chanyeol blinks his eyes few times.

"Yes! you are Hyorin's friend, You are my friend too, I am gonna call you Hyung from now on"

"Ah okay cool" CHanyeol grinned because he is happy that he has new friends now.

"Back to your story Hyung!" Kai asked Taemin.

"Yes that was what I did..did I do wrong things?" Taemin rubs his face with his palms.

"HAHA! You should have left your number on the tissue or something Hyung..Then she will think about that.." 

"I know right?! I should have done that but..ah! HELPP ME KAI! HYORIN! HELP!" Taemin is acting weird now. He still looks so frustrated

"What is this? Why are you frowning Taemin?" Jonghyun's voice appeared from a far and Key is walking behind.

"Kai! Tell him the story!" 

then Kai told Jonghyun the story but Hyorin is busy talking to Chanyeol Oppa so that She won't have eye contact with Jonghyun.

"Arghh! Taeminnie! Don't let her slide next time. Force her or I don't know, do something!" Jonghyun pats Taemin's shoulder.

"Yeah..I will..where is Baekhyun anyway?" Jonghyun is looking for Baekhyun at the cashier counter.

"YA LEE HYORIN! Why are you so busy talking with a guy in front of you? Couldn't you introduce him to me?" Key pouted.

"UWWWHHH someone has his eyes on you Chanyeol Hyung! Hahaha" Taemin then laughs at Chanyeol. They all know about Key being Gay and He has a fiance in Amsterdam.

"Oh Key..sorry.. This is CHanyeol Oppa. My brother..not blood related but Yeah he is my brother" She explained.

"Ahhhh I see..Nice to meet you Chanyeol!" Key answered and looks at Chanyeol.

"FOOD IS COMING EVERYONE!!! JONGHYUN HYUNG!" Baekhyun is running approaching their table.

"OMG! I didn't know you would come tonight!" Jonghyun then gets up to Hug Baekhyun. They all know each other since they all came from the same high school. Including Kai and Taemin.

At their seat, Kai holds Hyorin's hand as she is sitting next to him.

"You okay?" Kai looks at her and whispered to her.

Hyorin only replies it with a smile..Then Kai took Hyorin's hand and kisses her palm.

"Yaaa Kim Jongin..Can you not showing off your affection now? I used to hold her hand too" Chanyeol is joking around at them, but then Jonghyun heard what Chanyeol just said.

"What?! Ya Park Chanyeol, don't tell me you used to date her?" Jonghyun left his conversation with Baekhyun because he is so curious about this.

"He did not hyung..Why do you even care?" Kai answered that for Chanyeol. And Chanyeol slightly kicks Hyorin's legs under the table.

"Shh..guys please..I don't wanna hear any arguement tonight. Lets have dinner and drinks til they close this restaurant" Key tried to handle the situation.

"Hyo! Do you wanna accompany me this weekend? I have to find some new books to read" Chanyeol keeps talking to Hyorin while others are busy updating their story to each other.

"Sure..But you have to help me cleaning my house on sunday afternoon" Hyorin nicely asked him.

"I will! Do you wanna have dinner with me? I'll cook at your place" Chanyeol suggests.

"When is it?" Kai sort of hearing what they have been chatting about.

"Sunday night..you should come too, her place" 

"Of course I will come..I am gonna stay over at hers Hyung" Kai added..

"! she is here!!! ya she is here" Taemin shook Chanyeol's hand and everybody is looking at Taemin.

"Who is here?" Baekhyun just realised then everybody is looking at the cashier of this restaurant. 

Baekhyun tilts his head...

"it's Naeun" Baekhyun said confusely

"YES! why is she here Hyung?" Taemin quickly answered him

"What is wrong if she is here?my dongsaeng always comes at this hour to help me" Then Taemin realised that He has met Naeun before..it was years ago when he was in his highschool.

"DONGSAENG! Ah!!! yeah, this is Naeun! she was my classmate Hyung!" Kai told Taemin.

"Why everybody is related in this place??!!! arghh" Key sighs.

"Ya Hyung! I warned you! Don't you ever flirt at her. She used to have a big crush on you, She even cried when she found out you and Sekyung noona were dating back then" Baekhyun pointed at Jonghyun's face

"HYUNG PLEASE DONT! Lemme take care of her this time" Taemin bursted those words to Jonghyun and Baekhyun

"NO LEE TAEMIN! NO!" Baekhyun warned taemin too and everybody is laughing at Them..But....

Jonghyun is secretly looking at Hyorin's face til their eyes met and Hyorin looks away.

Kai then leans in to Hyorin's face and kisses her temple, Jonghyun looked at what Kai just did. He is pissed. Kai purposely did that in front of Jonghyun.

Then Jonghyun saw Hyorin is smiling at Kai. He feels even more pissed.

The food are being served now and they are enjoying their meals..

"Anyway Hyung.. I am gonna leave to Jeju, tomorrow morning, I am I can't come to your father's birthday party,I am sorry, but Hyorin can come if she wants to" Kai tries to explain to Taemin.

"Mwoh?! Jeju? aish..What magazine is this again? the party will be huge! why can't you make it?" Taemin is frowning at him.

"It's some kind of Tourism magazine, I dont know what it is, Anyway, Chanyeol Hyung, take care of her while I am away" Kai smiled to Chanyeol.

"Don't worry Kai, I can even stay at her place to protect her from anyone" Chanyeol jokes again.

"HYUNG! Dont you dare!' then Hyorin laughs at them.

"Oh hell! Sorry guys I have to take this call" Jonghyun excuse himself to the toilet to answer a call from Se-kyung.

"So taemin..Do you still wanna flirt her? She is Baek's dongsaeng" Chanyeol talks to Taemin.

"I don't know...May be? Ah no! she is approaching!" Taemin looks away to cover his face when Naeun is approaching their table.

"Annyeonghaseyo..I heard from Baek Oppa that You are here Jongin!" Naeun greets Kai.

"Ah ye..How are you Naeun?" Kai asked..then suddenly Jonghyun is aprroaching their table.

"SON NAEUN?!" Jonghyun surprised her.

"Oppa annyeong..?" 

"Yaaa...why are you so pretty now? Look at you!" He smirks and looks at Hyorin's face. Hyorin is busy playing with Kai's fingers..He wanted to flirt Naeun so that Hyorin can see it.

"I am great KAi..Anyway, enjoy the meal..I will see you soon, bye Oppa" Naeun then left the table because she was too nervous to see Jonghyun there.

"Hhaha look at her.. she is so cute! she likes me Taemin, find someone else" Jonghyun poked Taemin's arms.

"But Taemin, why were you looking at the window when she was here?" Jonghyun asked,

"Because I don't want her to see me! Hyung..just leave her alone okay? don't ever flirt to her again please" Taemin begged.

"HAHA don't worry, I won't. Thanks for the meal Kai, I have to go now" Jonghyun said.

"Where are you going?" KAi asked.

"Se-kyung is sick, she wants me to take her to a doctor" Jonghyun explained.

"Oh..okay, say hi to her" Kai replied.

"Ya! how Am I gonna go home later?" Key protested,

"I can fetch you home hyung" Taemin smiled.

"Thanks Taemin" Then Jonghyun grabbed his jacket and leave the restaurant.

when they are having their drinks and Hyorin is having her dessert, Jonghyun's text appeared on Hyorin's phone.

"He is leaving tomorrow. Let's talk Hyorin" Hyorin sighs after she looked at her phone then Chanyeol knows what is happening.

Chanyeol smiled while he is reading the message.

"Don't!" he whispers at Hyorin so that Kai can't hear their conversations.

Hyorin's POV

What will happen to me God? I really wanna give all my heart to Kai, please coorperate with me this time hmm??

I am still trying to like him but Jonghyun's there. Still there.....and I think, Jonghyun is living his happy life with Sekyung now..He even takes care of Sekyung while she is sick?

Why am I saying all this? Am I jealous? arghh