Pretend to be his....

Life without you is unimaginable

Hyorin's POV

"Ya! We are going out tonight" it's him again. He shouts from outside my room. Can he just come to my room and talk to me nicely?

Huh...I won't answer anything. I've been staying in my room since morning. Not even for breakfast.

I don't wanna go outside and see his face. Last night was crazy. His friends came to this house and ruined my mood. Guess, they party til drop and Jonghyun..... He continued the party inside his room. Thank god he gave me that earplugs. I hate hearing those girls shouting how satisfied they are. They are s. and This guy? He is really freak.

God, I don't know what am I doing here. Should I just run away and let my dream dissapears? But I really wanted to see my mom.

"LEE HYORIN! YA!" He knocks on my door.

*Heavy sigh* fine! I'll open the door.

"What?" I opened the door and I found him topless. WHERE ON EARTH DID HE GET THOSE MUSCLE???

"don't be surprised! am I that hot huh?" ! he found my shocked face.

"Sorry?" I look at him.

"I said we are going out tonight. We're gonna meet my ex. Obviously, she is still flirting with me. I need you to act tonight..anyway, can you cook something for me? I am so hungry, you know last night was just..." 

"Go shower and I'll cook for you" I interrupted him. Because I know what he is gonna say after "last night" =__=

I run downstairs and checking out his fridge. WOW he has a lot. I am sure he asked someone to keep this fridge full. All I can see is milk and protein products. Ewh..

I made him stir fried veggies and fried chicken. That's all I can cook for now. I prepare the table for him and Now I am making juice to treat myself.

he is done with his shower.

"Smells good...What are you gonna make now?" He pointed at the blender I hold.

"Smoothies?" 

"Great!! I like mango smoothie and can you put some vodca in it? I need to fresh up my body a bit more" He commanded.

I don't wanna answer him and I'll just make him what he asks me to.

"anyway, you should wear something y tonight" he said as he is chewing his food.

"Why should I?" I ask him back.

"Because I am sure she will wear one..I want her to know that I can get a better girl and I think you are better than her"

auch that's sweet.

"Oh is that so?"

"Yes..and about a better girl it's because you are mixed. she is still the best in terms of " 

"REALLY??? Do you really need to explain it to me? Look, Kim Jonghyun, I don't care if you are a freak or whatever, just don't tell me anything about your experience. I don't like it"

" freak? That's a good compliment for me. Why don't you like it? have you ever done it before?" 

"Excuse me young man! You don't ask about personal matter with strangers!" I give him my serious expression.

"Is that a personal matter? are we still strangers? I thought you are part of my life now" 

*what? part of his life? is he serious?

"Did you buy what I said earlier?" then he laughs out loud.

"HAHAHAHA you are so naive Lee hyorin. just so..naive. Alright..now give me that smoothies" 

He is an ! I just give his smoothies and take his plates and wash it. basically, What i do here in his house is became his slave.

What did I do wrong til I end up living a life like this?

Jonghyun's POV

BOAHAHAHAH She is so funny and so naive. Just so naive..

She bought everything I said? huuuh this girl needs a lot of life skills. She should learn it from me. I bring my smoothie back to my room. Her food was okay well, it's been awhile I didn't eat homecooked meal.

Hooaaaaam...I am still feeling tired because of last night's party. I am gonna meet Jessica tonight. She is my ex. I think she is still trying to get back to me again. Oh well, I am tired of this desperate girl. 

I am looking forward for tonight. I wonder how she would act in front of Hyorin hahahaa

= = == == = = = = = = = = = 

It's 8.30pm and I am waiting for Hyorin downstairs. I can't wait to meet Jessica anyway. I am sure she'll be so excited haha

"YA!!! how long should I wait??" I shout loudly then suddenly she opens her door.

"Can't you just wait quitely!!!" She got out of her room frowning.

OH 

MY 

GOD

I can't believe I am looking at Lee Hyorin right now. She looks different. She wears a red maroon elegant y dress by revealing half of her back. 

She's got the s man! I thought..

"Just ignore this dress okay!! I know it's too much but.."

"I can't believe you have those s" I said.

"WHAT?!" she shouts.

"I mean..You look great in that dress" 

"Let's go, you ert!" She passes me by and wears her coat. OH GOD! this is gonna be good. hahaha

Hyorin's POV

We go to Mi Piace an italian food restaurant. Ugh what it is? A date?

"Look, just follow my actions later okay? Just pretend that we've been together and we are happily in love. I will hold your hands as we go inside and don't be surprise if she talks something you don't like. She is a real e, hope you understand"

"Oh god!" I sighed.

"What?" 

"I just can't believe you have that kind of taste" I open the door and wait for him to hold my hand to go inside.

Oh god! help me!

He holds my right hand,urmm his hand is cold. is he nervous?

"Keep smiling" he whisper to my ears. and I smile. I see a girl waving her hand towards us.

Oh there she is. She is so pretty and she looks like a barby. Wow

We are approaching her and she jumps to hug Jonghyun. Helllllooooooo? his girlfriend is here?

"Jess...I am sorry..This is Hyorin. My girlfriend"

"Hi Jessica, Nice to meet you" I give a hand to shake her hands.

"Oh look how pretty you are Hyorin..Nice to meet you too" She shook my hand and we are all sitting now.

== == == == ==

They keep talking and I am just chewing my food and listening to their fantasy. 

"So..how do you find Jonghyun so far Hyorin?" She suddenly asks me.

what should I say?

"Well, he is a gentleman..even in bed, sometimes he acts like a sweet boy and sometimes he just gets on my nerves" I chuckle and put one of my hand on the table.

"Oh sweety, don't say that" He put his hand and hold my hand. he is taking advantage of me huh?

But I can see, Jessica's eyes are burning now haha She is so jelous!

"Oh I am sure he'll take care of you nicely..are you guys like living together or..?" she keeps asking huh? 

"Eventho I have my own house, he forced me to move in with him...He said he wants me to accompany him everysingle day" I smile sweetly to Jonghyun's face.

Then he caresses my cheek softly. GOD! ewh! What am I doing??!

then he changed the topic cause he knows I am sick of this pretending.

Jonghyun's POV

We are now on the way back home. I am sure Jessica will not bother me again. I am sure she could see I am so in love with Hyorin. haha Oh well, pretending is an easy thing to do.

"Thanks for helping me out tonight" I said to her.

"Don't thank me" She says coldly.

"well, still you helped me..mhh tomorrow we have class, do you want to go together or.." she interrupted me.

"No..I'll take the bus" 

"Don't! Lets just go together than I will stop you nearby your house so that you can walk back to campus and we'll go separately"

"alright then"

and we arrive at my apartment. I park my car and she walks one step ahead of me. She is so cold. Is she still thinking that I am a stranger?

I opened the door when I found the lamps are all on. Who entered this house? It's already mid night...

"Someone entered this house" I said to Hyorin.

We went inside and look around when I heard someone's steps.

"SO!!! This is why you keep ignoring Dad's call huh?" Onew's voice appears.

! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

"What the are you doing here?" I shout.

"Chill dude! I paid for your house everymonth..Hi! I am Onew, his elder brother..and you are..?" He walks to downstairs.

"She is Hyorin, my girlfriend..Hyorin, you can go to my room and wait for me" I whisper to her and she follows my commands.

She really goes upstairs and enters my room.  I am scared if she goes to her room, Onew will find out.

"Who's that huh? another e? another ? another toy?" Onew asks me.

"Look Onew, I don't know if Dad asked you to stalk me but no she is not those girls. She is real. She is really mine" I hate this. I hate if he started to interfere my life.

"Alright..cool! I came here to pass his message. He wants you to come home or He'll come here" that's what onew says.

"Is she still there?" I ask him back.

Hyorin's POV

I know it's a wrong thing to do but I want to listen to their conversation. ugh...

Okay I am eavesdropping them lil bit.

"Is she still there?" Jonghyun asked Onew.

"Who?" 

"That ?" OH GOD! Who's in his family?

"Ya! he is your step mother!" Onew raised his voice

"She is a for me" He insisted.

"Look Jonghyun, If you want to call her a , go ahead. urm are you still blaming her?" Onew asks.

"I don't wanna talk about it" Wow Jonghyun sounds so weak.

"Grow up man! use your brain...You are an adult now. You should've been a man by now but you didn't!" Onew sounds dissapointed.

"YA!!! Did he ask you to lecture me too?! Mind your own business! Don't ask me what to do okay!! look at yourself!!" Jonghyun became so angry now..

"Why should I look at myself? is there anything wrong with me?" Onew replies him.

"You are an old ! You are just jealous because I always get anything I want right? Are you still mad because your y girlfriend slept with me?" OH GOD! his life is full of drama.

" you Jonghyun! you!!" He shouts.

"Now leave! Go yourself man!!" I heard Jonghyun is running upstairs as Onew slams the door harshly. Oh my god I should pretend doing something. Yes! I should sleep.

Ewhhh on his bed? No way!

mmmhh...

Fine, I'll just sleep here..on his bed. Hopefully he's changed his bedsheet after his last night.

Jonghyun's POV

Onew always ruins my life. He always come here and make everything become more complicated. What does he know about my life?

Obviously, he is still jealous because his girlfriend slept with me once. It's not my fault. She was the one who forced me.

I open my door and hopefully she didn't check out my drawers.

And hell yeah..I found her sleeping on my bed.

"Really?" I blurt it out.

"Ya!" I shake her shoulder and I realize how peaceful her face is..she looks sweet in this position.

I sigh...come on Hyorin, I don't wanna take you to your room. I don't wanna sleep on my couch too. oh well, I think I should just move her..

"fine! I will take you to your room.." I am about to grab her hands when she opens her eyes.

"You don't have to Jonghyun.." she got up and run away to her room. I just slightly laughed because of that...

She did a good job tonight. and I am sure she will do well till the end..