another confession

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

Okay so I ended up sleeping beside Se-kyung because she had a high fever last night. I can't believe I took care of her after I had dinner with kai and Hyorin. I literally took her to a doctor, bought her a porridge and fed her....??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!

It's not because I wanted to show her my feeling, it's just I kinda pity her because she has to do loads of work on her own. Now she is still sleeping soundly. Oh wait..Is she hugging me now? WHAT! NO SE-KYUNG!!!! I don't want this...the only girl who can hug me while I am sleeping is Hyorin. Oh anyway, she didn't text me back last night. I did not call her becasue I was with Se-kyung the whole night. But yeah...I wanted to see Hyorin again today.

Let me see if I get any messages last night...I slightly move from the bed and take my phone. 

Oh! There is actually some messages. Who is it from?

Kai?

Wait!why did he text me?

"Jonghyun Hyung, I know you are gonna try to take my girl away, but Im warning you! I won't let her go" HAIIISSSSSSHHH! This kid is so childish.

this problem will not be solved by just a text! I kinda laugh to his text.

And another one is from it's a new number..hmm

"Jonghyun....can you come to my place tonight? xoxo Eliza" 

ELIZA??? WHO IS ELIZA? Ewh...this random girl is just weird.

Alright.. I was expecting to receive a text from Hyorin, but I guess she won't reply any of my text ever.

Narrator's POV

Kai is so busy with his phone. He has been texting with Hyorin since he woke up this morning. He woke Hyorin up because he wanted to listen to her voice the first thing in the morning.

He actually looks so happy after the dinner last night. He believes in Hyorin now. He trusts her. He trusts Chanyeol too. Kai believes that Chanyeol will take care of her while he is away.

"Ya Kim Jongin...Can you read the plot for your shooting this afternoon?Why are you so busy with your phone" D.O curiously asked.

"Hyung..Please, I have read it this morning, even before you woke up" 

"Is that Hyorin?" D.O asked again

"Yeah I am texting her now"

"did you do it yet?" Kai then looks surprised after he heard the question

"What kind of question is that? haha nope! I am taking it really slow. I don't wanna force her" He looks at D.O's face.

"WOW! Since when did you change into a guardian angel like this?Let's see if you can wait for her" D.O doubts it if Kai will eventually wait for her.

Meanwhile in Hyorin's Place..

"Hyo!" Chanyeol's voice appear from Hyorin's phone.

"Oppa?" 

"Yeaah!! I am sorry I have to call you this early but I am just gonna ask you if I can stay over at your place tomorrow night, I think I really need to catch up alot with you" Hyorin smiles after Chanyeol said that

"Awwh Oppa! Of course you can!" 

"Oh! don't tell Kai that I am gonna stay there hmm?"

"Of course I won't tell him, You will be dead haha" 

"COOL! what are you gonna do today? I have a night shift again today..Urghh" Chanyeol sighs

"Well..I think I am just gonna stay at home and do my work a bit. I feel so lazy to do anything Oppa..."

"Really? Such a good girl...Oh Taemin's calling now..I'll call you later Hyo" Then they hung up the phone and Hyorin walks to the kitchen to get her a cuppa choco.

2pm

Jonghyun's POV

"No..Hyung, I was trying to say is if you could lift up the stocks to their company it will be worth it for us!! what do you think?" I am tired explaining these things to Onew Hyung...All of sudden he called me to discuss about our company matters.

I have no idea to whatever I am saying hahaha

oh wait..Why my head is so heavy now...?

"Hyung..I don't think my head is working properly now, can we talk again later?" I told him and hung the phone. Aish..Did I get affected by Se-kyung..

I did sneeze a lot this morning but how did I...

aaah I feel dizzy now..Andwae,,, I don't wanna be sick. It's Friday and I have to go out tonight..Please, umma I dont wanna get sick today...If I am sick, who's gonna take care of me? Se-kyung wont be bothered to come to my house -_-

Ah this is not right... I walk to my bed and try to lay down for a while. I should have paracetamol somewhere right? Do I have one?

Hyorin probably has one...

"Hyorin....?!" I walk out of my room and knocks on her door.

"Hyorin-ah...I think I am sick, Do you have paracetamol?" I knock on her door again..Oh is she not here?

I opened her door to realize that she has gone. She is not even here anymore. What a fool Jonghyun...I let a sigh to myself. I was such a fool..I thought she is still here. I thought she is still sleeping in this room..This is hard...

I took my phone out of my pocket..I really wanna call her and tell her how much I miss her..I really need her god..

oh my phone vibrates. . .

"Do you still wanna see me today?" it's from HYORIN!OMG!!!!!

THIS IS GOOD!!! hahahaha

"I can't, my body is so weak. . ." that's my reply and let's see how she replies to it

wohooooow! she replied it just now

"Oh okay" 

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT HYORIN!!!! I CAN GO CRAZY IF SHE KEEPS DOING LIKE THIS!!!

This can't be! I have to do something...aissssshh it's raining outside..

Hyorin's POV

Okay...is he sick? Has he taken any medicine yet? what..why did I even think about him?

I'll just forget about him..Let's just think about Kai..okay, I can do this right?

I am trying to call Kai now...he is not answering his phone tho.

-

Okay, I tried to call him three times..No one answer it. AAAAAAAAAH I AM SOOO BORED! I should have done my assignment but mehhhh let me rest for a bit now..

not long after that. . . .

Someone is knocking on my door...This is such a pain..I tried to sleeeeeeeep here..it's really cold outside because it;s raining, why would anyone go out and knocking on my door? I slowly walk to my door and opened it.

OH MY SHUUUUT!!!

Why is he here? 

"Hyorin-ah...?" He called my name while he is shivering..

"OMG! Jonghyun what the hell?" I am seriously surprised with this

"I am really cold right now...can I come in?"  He is  soaking wet omg! What is wrong with him!!

"Yes please!" I let him go inside my room.

"How did you? and why did you even go to my place? Are you sick?" I asked.

"can't you just take care of me now? I really can't explain it now" 

I take him to the toilet and bring him my big t-shirt and Kai's sweat pants . Thank god he left it here..

"change into this and go to my bed, i'll make you porridge"  i left him in the toilet and I am starting to boil the water and make the porridge for him.

he looks so pale tho..what has he been doing? He was fine last night! 

Why am I even acting like I am his girlfriend?!!! 

I heard the toilet door is open..oh it must be him!  

"Hyorin-ah, can I sleep here? My head hurts" 

"yeah..just sleep there" 

then I saw him cover his body with my blanket. Did I change my blanket? Oh did it smell? Ah why am I acting weird!! 

After half an hour

finally! My porridge is done...he is sleeping soundly under my blanket. Should I wake him up now? 

No, let him just sleep there for a while. 

Narrator's PoV 

hyorin is approaching her bed and take a look at Jonghyun's face

*he looks so cute when he sleeps..* hyorin's thought

then suddenly, she is caressing his cheek and feel that his cheek is so warm. She is about to get up when Jonghyung grabs her hand.

"hajima"  jonghyun said and Hyorin is so shocked. She thought Jonghyun was asleep but...

"I wanna get you a hot water and a towel" she explains

"Hajima Hyorin"  then Hyorin turns to face Jonghyun again. 

"Have you eaten? I made you porridge" while explaining this, Jonghyun kept on holding onto Hyorin's hand and put it near his face while Hyorin is sitting on the floor beside her bed. These two actually look soooo sweet in this position.

"What happened?" Jonghyun asked

"hm?" Hyorin doesn't understand this

"what has happened to us Hyorin?"  Jonghyun asked and Hyorin' is kept in silent

"Nothing has happened Jonghyun. We both can have our own life now. Now rest abit more" she is releasing her hand eventho Jonghyun tries to pull her back.

Jonghyun couldnt say anything because it is true.. That Hyorin doesn't want him anymore. 

Hyorin got a call from Kai when she is in the toilet. She is going outside  her studio room so that Jonghyun won't hear anything.

Kai told her to go to Taemin's dad Birthday tomorrow night because evernody is going there and Taemin wants Hyorin to come too. Hyorin sighs... Why does she always have to meet with those kinda people again.. 

She goes back to her room and Found jonghyun is sitting on the sofa  covering his face with his hands. 

"Why are you not resting Jonghyun?" 

"I am hungry"  he said.then  hyorin rushes to her kitchen and heat the porridge up on the stove. Not long after that, she turned her body and found Jonghyun is standing right in front of her face. 

Hyorin can't move her body, she really cant take her eyes off his face. She wanted to caress that warm cheeks..

"hyorin-ah..." Jonghyun called her name

"I am sorry that I hurt you too much, but do you think I am not hurt whenever I see Kai holds your hands, kiss you. . ." Jonghyun looks so sincere. 

"what.." Hyorin was gonna respond but then Jonghyun interrupted 

"I will only tell you the truth once.. Listen"  he caresses Hyorin's cheek

"It is you that gives me strength to face my father. It is you that taught me how to think about other's feeling. It's you that taught me to love someone. It is you that taught me is not everything. I have changed, I don't even know why I wanted to be someone better. Someone better for you, to protect and love you. Jebal...I can't imagine my life without you" 

"Jonghyun..but you have a different life. I cant interfere your life any longer. .."

"just eat your porridge first, hmm? You are sick, dont think about it now"  Hyorin removes jonghyun's hand from her face and smiled to him. jonghyun is standing still in his position as Hyorin has already left him and tidy up her bed. 

Everything becomes so awkward now. Hyorin is so nervous whenever she wanted to look at Jonghyun's face and Jonghyun doesnt say anything after his confession.

"Jonghyun, do you want me to feed you?" Hyorin offered

"no that's fine..i can eat it by myself" 

then Hyorin takes her phone and send a text to Chanyeol.

"oppa..can I stay over at your place tonight? I really need company" 

"hyorin-ah?"

"yeah?" Hyorin is approaching Jonghyun now. 

"Let's pretend we never met before, lets not call each other whenever you see me, and please don't come to my wedding" jonghyun said that as he puts his bowl on the table.

"eh?" Hyorin is confused.

"lets do that, Hyorin. Let's hurt each other" 

"jonghyun, I didnt mean to hurt you, it hurts me too..but i'd rather be hurt than seeing you suffer in the future" then suddenly Jonghyun stares at Hyorin's eyes . His eyes are watery. 

"Really? Are you hurt now? Seeing me like this,begging for your heart? Do you think I can be happy? Do you not think I will miss you in every seconds? Why are you doing this Hyorin?!"  Jonghyun sheds his tears from his cheek. 

"Jonghyun...please dont" 

"i can't Hyorin..don't you dare to call my name whenever we meet again next time. Just don't"  then Jonghyun grabs his jacket and left hyorin. Hyorin is shaking like she just got an electric shock. She cant think of anything. 

Jonghyun's POV 

How dare she do this to me? How dare he took her from me?

my head is so heavy as I walk out of her house. I really need to forget her from now on. This is not me! Begging for someone's heart? Really? And I got rejected? hyorin, why are you being so hard!!! 

My phone vibrates as I got inside my car. 

"Hello?" 

"Yes Mr.Woo?" Why is he even calling me now

"Sir, your father wants to talk with you" oh here we go again.

"jonghyun?"

"yes dad?" 

"Prepare yourself! It's time for you to choose" he is warning me huh? 

"I am ready Dad, choose the date, I'll follow your order" 

"really? that's good!! Come home tonight" 

whatever he is telling me, I am not really focusing on it. I keep thinking about how cold Hyorin's heart is. Why did she ignore my heart? I mean, I am sure she likes me too. I am really curious. . . 

Chanyeol's POV 

"hyorin-ah? Are you at home?" I am calling her after I get text from her. I tild taemin about this too, and Taemin asked me to finish my shift early so that I can accompany her. 

"Ne Oppa...are you not working?"  Her voice cracks.. Arghhh what's this again? 

"I finished early, I am on my way to your house now, i'll pick you up then we cam go to my place?" 

"Alright, I'll wait for you"  she hang up the phone and I am looking ay Kai's phone number on my phone. 

Okay...let me take care of my only sister this time. 

"Hello?" I am calling Kai's number.

"yes?" It doesnt sound like Kai's voice

"can I talk to Kai?" 

"Who's this?" That person asked me back.

"it's chanyeol..Can I talk to him for a second?"  

"Oh Chanyeol Hyung, what's up?" Kai's voice finally appears..such a relieved

"oh! kai..i think she really needs you now, she called me with her crying voice, She is confused again. Can you come back to Seoul faster? I really don't know what happened. Did you not contact her?" 

"What?! Hyung, please take care of her til I come back to Seoul tomorrow morning...is it Jonghyun again?" 

"I am not sure, I am going to take her to my place tonight, I am sorry but I really cant leave her alone again" i am trying to explain to Kai 

"okay okay..just hold her for a while Hyung. Thank you so much" then  I finally arrived at Hyorin's place. 

As she opens the door she rushed in to me and hug me real tight. 

"Hey....what's wrong?" I asked

"oppa...am I hurting him? I really can't take this Oppa, I wanted to tell him that I am hurting myself even worse than I am hurting him" i am really confused now. Who is this "he" she meant

"who is he?" I asked

"Jonghyun...Kim Jonghyun, oppa" argh I knew it! It must be him who hurt my only sister.

"Shhuuussh Hyorin, lets talk about it hmm?"

"But oppa..I dont wanna talk about him here. I'd rather go to your place" hyorin told me.

"Okay.. are you ready now?"

"Yes..let me lock my room first" then we take the taxi to go to my place. I dont want her to be tired. I need her to tell me all that happened today.

I got a text from Kai just now that he is taking a night flight to Seoul tonight. Geeezz this dude is soooo loaded. Haha

We finally arrived at my house. It's quiet small but its enough for her to sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor.

"Mhhh.. hyo! Sit here..I'll cook something for us" then she follows to what I asked.

"Oppa...?" She called me in doubt

"Yeah?"

"Jonghyun...he confessed to me this afternoon,he came in soaking wet, he was out of his mind, he told me everything he wants but then I told him to leave me for good because he wont have any future with me" oh ...

"Then? Are you regretting whatever you told him?" I turn my face to her and she looks unsure.

"I was not sure if I told him the right thing..then he told me not to contact him ever again. I was so scared to see his anger eyes. He was so different oppa. Then he left my house..." wow wow wow Jonghyun is really pushing her

"Well...do you want Oppa answer this honestly?"

"Of course oppa..im really confused"

"Okay..I know you really like this guy. But then look at him, he only knows to push you. Do you know how hurt Kai is..get yourself together Hyorin. This is not you" my words made her even more confused

"Oppa....why did I meet Jonghyun in my life?"

"Well...god wants you to learn something. At least you could meet someone like Kai"

Then my phone vibrates..is it Kai??

"Hyo..can you look after this, I have to answer my phone" then I went outside my house to answer Kai's call.

"Kai?"

"Ne..Hyung. hmm I just arrived. But she is at your house right? I have to go back to Jeju tomorrow morning..ottokhae?"

"Really? Hmm come to my house now, when you come here, I'll tell her I need to buy drinks and I'll go to Taemin's house"

"Jinja?? Is that okay? Hyung I can just take her somewhere"

"No no..thats fine. She looks so tired just now.." after the call, I went back to my room.