Holla Holland!!

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV

After we had dinner with Onew last night. Everything seems okay now. Onew seems believe that we are a real couple. How could he think that we are not a couple? oh something happened last night..

We slept in my room. However I slept on my sofa while she slept in my bed. We went to bed early like 10ish pm..but her sleep terror came again last night.

At around 3 o'clock at night I found her sitting in front of my toilet door. She sat on the floor and crying like a little kid. I was so shocked when I saw her like that.

"Appa!! andwae...don't take mom..Appa don't!!" that's what she kept on saying last night.

I got up and shook her shoulder.

"Hyorin-ah..sssh..sssh..hey" 

"Andwae appa!! Please ap..apppaa..." Oh what's wrong with her god...

"hey..heyy....It's me, Jonghyun!!" she seems couldn't calm down. I had to hug her.

I hug her really tight so that she could feel I was there..I brought her back to my bed and she was still sleeping. 

I thought she was okay but then I heard her shouting. Oh god! not again, that's what i thought..Then I found her body shaking and kept on saying "mom"

She must be so frustrated because of her mom. I approached her and caressed her cheek. her body didn't move again and I held her hands tightly. Suddenly she opened her eyes..She breathed uncotrollably and stared at my eyes like I was a monster.

"Are you okay?" That's what I asked.

then she suddenly hugged me. The hug....it made me smile. She held me so tight then she said "I am sorry, Jonghyun..I am really scared" 

"SSshhh It's okay..I  am here Hyorin, everything's gonna be alright okay" 

"I am still scared Jonghyun..What if those weird dreams came again?I felt someone was trying to kill me.." is that her dream? that's so weird!

"Hyorin..I am here..Don't think about it.think about something else. Think about you and Kai this afternoon...." eventho I hate to mention it but I had to

then she released me from her hug. She asked me to sleep beside her. I was surprised really..but It's for her. I don't want her to cry again. I was too tired to complain.

Hyorin's POV

I found Jonghyun is still sleeping beside me. I remember last night..Yeah I asked him to sleep beside me. I was really scared. I had this nightmare again. I hate it when I have to wake up in the middle of the night and felt so scared.

Thanks to him..he woke up and hug me last night. He watched me til I fell deeply asleep. 

I should thank him. I really need some help. I need to see a doctor. But I can't... I don't have any money with me. 

Should I ask Jonghyun? Can I borrow some money from him?

he suddenly woke up and smiles. that smile...

"are you feeling better now?" he asked.

"I am sorry I woke you up last night.I didn't mean to scare you but I.."

"We are going to a doctor today.." he smiles again. Jeezzz that smile.

"I don't wanna burden you so much Jonghyun, you dont need to do that"  I said.

"I insist..please.." he said that and got up from the bed.

Then my phone rings..oh It's Kai!

"hello! what makes Kai woke up early today?" I said cheerfully

Jonghyun's POV

I was about going to inside my toilet when I heard she mentioned Kai's name on the phone. It must be him. It must him who ruined my mood again. I had such a beautiful sleep and we had such a beautiful night too.

YA! KIM JONG IN!!! Why do you have to ruin everything? why do you always get everything you want? ESPECIALLY HER!! WHY HER!!!

I took a shower and let my emotion cools down a bit. it was a bit awkward if I tell her not to contact Kai anymore...I can't do that. ..

after I shower...My phone rings..she is not on the phone now..she is playing on her phone.

"Taemin? whats up?" Taemin calls means party is on.

"Hyung! it's my treat tonight..I am so bored! let's hang out" wohoooow I knew it!

"What time?" 

"At the usual place, 10pm. Bring Hyorin too!!"  Taemin asked.

"Hyorin? alright" then I hung up.

"Taemin invited us to come to his bar..do you wanna come?" I asked.

"Of course..Kai is gonna be there too" She smiles. YA!

"take a shower now..let's go to the hospital" I said.

"Jonghyun-sshi..."

"Yeah?" 

"can you put your clothes on everytime I am here?" didn't I wear my clothes?

"Why did you ask me that?" I asked because I am so curious.

"It's just...I am not used to it..I feel uncomfortable if I see you shirtless"  THAT MAKES ME LAUGH! she is so naive..

"You know I can just take off my towel now.."

"YA!!!" then she runs to the toilet as fast as she can.hahaha

At the hospital

I bring her to meet Dr.Jo Han..he is my family's doctor. He takes care of my family. He is glad that I came to see him today.

"I was surprised to hear your name from the nurse, Mr.Kim" he shakes my hand and looked at Hyorin.

"Ah..yes Dr.Han..This is my fiance, Hyorin. I want you to check on her problems" I explained to him and found Hyorin's surprised face.

Yeah I called her my fiance. Of course my dad could check on her thru Dr.Jo Han. She started to explain her problems to Dr.Jo...she seems confused about her own problems.

"hmm..it's strange that you seem normal but you have this terrors. I think we should do more examinations for you. I'll also make you some appointments with counsellor and therapist for the next few months, I hope it will help you get thru this"

"did you say she is your fiance?" Dr.Jo asked me.

"Yes she is..why?" 

"Oh..hmm it might be silly to tell you this but as I always treat you as my own children..how's your life?" When he asked me that....

! Does he know that I always have with some girls?

does he know that I sleep around?

"Don't get me wrong..I just want to know your life..I mean do you guys have often? twice a month or? how frequent it is?" 

"Ah...I thought you think about something else..it's a bit difficult to answer this tho..but we do it quite often Doc.."

"Oh good..I think for Hyorin.. is also one of the best treatment for your problem sweet heart. it can improve your sleep quality..that's another tips for you" then we all laughed. REALLY?? ?? hahahahahhahaha YA HYORIN! 

Hyorin's POV

"BOHAHAHHAHA...I remembered how your face looked like when Dr.Jo mentioned about !! hahaah Ya hyorin! you better do that!!" he keeps laughing all the way home.

"Can you shut your mouth Jonghyun?" 

"boooo...don't be mean Hyorin. I just wanna remind you that is good for your health" oh this man is such a pain in the

"I'll have another date with Kai tomorrow then I'll ask him to have with me! don't worry.." I smirk and I look at his face

"YA! Don't sleep with Kai..just don't!!! I remind you, he is dangerous..like a serial killer" 

"Why? are you jealous?" I asked him.

"Me? Oh please..dear lord! why should I be?" 

"Or I can just sleep with Kai tonight. he is gonna be at Taemin's place right?" 

Jonghyun's POV

"Ya!!!" I shouted at her.

"Why are you shouting now?" she asked.

"I told you to have for your health sake...don't be like a !" I yelled at her. How could she think that she can have with Kai tonight?

"I am a , arent I?" she asked.

"Ya Lee Hyorin!!" I stop my car.

"Why did you call yourself a huh? No one has right to call you that" I explained that to her.

"Of course I am a . I get paid from you. I sleep with you..I am dirty" then she started to cry..

"Hyorin..I didn't sleep with you..You are not dirty. We've never done something stupid. We kissed...and that's because I did it first. I forced you to do it" 

"I am tired Jonghyun..I am tired" she turned her face to me

"What do you want me to do so that You are not tired anymore?" I am tired of your tears too. For god's sake, I never cared too much about someone's life.

"I wanna be like other girl.." 

"Alright..let's go home now" But this time, I can't take this anymore..

Hyorin's POV

"we just arrived home..where are we going again?" I looked at Jonghyun's serious face.

"Just follow me..Take your passport with you" 

I have a bad feeling for this..are we going somewhere far from here?

"Hyung..Hyorin and I are going somewhere..Tell Dad, we'll be back in a week time" He told Onew.

"Let's go" he holds my hand. We are in his car again..I cried earlier because I am tired of my life. How could that doctor say I better have more when I never had one?

"Mr.Woo, can you meet me at the Airport now? Yes I need to go somewhere.." 

I don't knwo where he'll bring me but I think he is really mad because I've been crying in front of him these days.

Jonghyun's POV

"here is your ticket..let's buy some clothes before we take off" I gave her a ticket. We are going to Amsterdam. I don't care about anything else now.

"I only want you to be happy at least til you finish helping me with my plan" 

"Jonghyun-sshi.." she looks at me confused

"What is it now?" I approached her.

"you are the first person who wants me to be happy,,,Thank you" I really wanted to smile but I can't show my "touched" expression to her. I look at my watch..it's still 12 o'clock huh?

"Let's find some clothes now..Here take this, meet me here later at 1.30 okay?" I gave her my credit card so she can buy anything she wants.

"How can I pay you back with all this man?" easy Hyorin..Just sleep with me for a night.

Haiiish!! what was I thinking hahah But I'd love to accept that *GRIN*

"Now go..see you later" 

I left her and start to shop by myself. Let's see what I should wear there. I am gonna meet her mom right? Should I dress formally? aiiish why do I need to care about my look so much..I was born insanely handsome right? 

Ah Of course!! Oooooh I just can't imagine what's gonna happen in Amsterdam..Is she gonna fall for me?

or Am I gonna deeply fall for her?

Jeeez!! I hope no one's gonna ruin my time with her..