your slave

Life without you is unimaginable

 Jonghyun's POV

I was about to lay down in bed when I heard Hyorin slightly shouts "Awh KAI! don't say that!" she walked in front of my door and went downstairs, I guess.

Wait..did she mention Kai name? Are they on the phone? SERIOUSLY?? THAT FAST???? oh well, I leave it to her, she'll get it when he broke her heart.

I am browsing on internet and look through Onew's facebook. HAHA eventhough I hate my brother so much, I still really care about him. We just act like Tom & Jerry but actually We really love each other. Yeah it's hard for me to say it but that's the truth.

Taemin's POV

"Dude, who's that?" I asked Kai after he hang up the phone.

"It's Hyorin..Damn she is really my type" ewh, since when he has a type?

"Are you serious? She looks fragile, she looks...untouched" That's what I see from her. She looks so innocent.

"That's why God creates me in this world. You know I am a killer hahaa" he laughs. Oh my god, Bless her. Hopefully, she'll be fine at the end.

"Dude, she is Jonghyun's cousin. you are better be careful with that" 

"Taemin, I just met her tonight, Of course my plan is to get one night stand with her, but i don't know my plan after that. Im gonna be fine, dont worry about that"

Well, I don't worry you, I worry about her. Oh, whatever Kai..I just hope you won't break her heart.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

! Why did I fall asleep when I was playing my ipad? It's 3 am in the morning?? Arggh my neck..I slept with this position? Seriously, my neck really hurts.

Right, I should brush my teeth and wash my face before I get back to sleep. I get up from my bed and suddenly I heard someone opens the door. It must be Hyorin. Is she still awake?

I take my towel and about to open my shower door but then suddenly I heard a weird sound. What is that? the voice sounds like someone's cry. Is she crying?

At 3 am in the morning? 

"No....hhuuhhuu..Appa!!" I heard her cry clearly. Oh this is not good. I run out of my room rapidly and found her back leaning agianst the wall while squatting on the floor. Oh god, is this her sleep terror disorder?

Should I wake her up?

I approached her.

"Hey..Hyorin..Wake up?"

"Huhuhuh" she keeps sobbing. oh god she is really crying

"Hyorin??Ya?!" I shook her arms. She is still sobbing. I don't know what to do god. I tried to bring her back to her room.

She is still sleeping and sobbing. I lay her down on her bed then I caress her cheek. Poor girl..

After a while, she seems fine.

Should I go back to my room or just stay here and look after her? 

I look around her room, oh god, all I can see is sticky notes with all weird terms. She is really that intelligent huh? I wish I could study like her. I wish my brain worked like hers too. Anyway, What's wrong with this girl? Of course she can cure this disorder, but how can I help her? does she know about it?

The Next morning

I went back to my room last night, I am scared she will find out about it and she suspects I did somethig to her. mmh..is Hyorin awake yet? Did she realize that I helped her last night?

What if she is shy and don't wanna talk about it? I guess, I'll just have to discuss it with her. I got up and rushed into my bathroom to shower. I am so lazy to go anywhere tonight. I just wanna stay at home and watch series.

Hyorin's POV

OH MY GOD!! I hate it if I wake up late. It's 10 am and I was supposed to wake up at 7am. I wanna do my assignment and read my book.arrrgghh!! 

What should I do today? mmh..anyway, after I met Kai last night, I think he is interested to me. haha I can see that, we even called for a quite long time last night. I like the conversation, he is so funny and dorky hahaa

I guess, I should just have my breakfast and clean up my room. I am gonna have shower first and lets see if Jonghyun is already awkae by this time.

= = = = = =  = = = = = = 

Jonghyun's POV

I am wearing my sweat pants and sleeveless tank top. I let my hair dry by itself, well I usually blow dry it but I am so lazy to do it. HAHA Lets call today as the lazy sunday. I checked my phone and I got a message from Ladya, one of the girl I've slept with. She has a party tonight at her house. mmmh..I am not in the mood Ladya, sorry.

I know how easy that girl is. Anyway, easy for me is if the girl wants to sleep with me after I met them for the first time. That's what we call a . am I right?

I walk downstairs and find Hyorin is toasting a bread.

"Hey.." I greet her. I feel sorry for her because of last night.

"Hi.." she answered calmly. ugh why can't she open the conversation???!!!

"how's your sleep last night? I asked.

"It was fine..I just hate if I wake up late.How's yours?" Oh god, listen what she said just now.She didn't remember it.

"Oh..mine was okay. My neck hurts...so, mmh..what is your plan today?" I asked. Fine, may be she still doesn't realize that she had a sleep terror last night.

"Well, I don't know. I am gonna clean up my room then read my book" that's it. She only tells what I ask -_- I am making a cup of capucino, my favorite!

"oh, do you want capucino?" I ask her.

"No..thanks" she is making the scramble eggs now. Look at her breakfast menu, it is so western style. She has scramble eggs, toasted breads, and salad.

I am enjoying my first cupa capucino..aaahhh what a kick.

Suddenly, Hyorin prepares 2 plates on the table. mmhh is she cooking the breakfast for me too?

I keep looking at the way she moves her body, the way her hands hold the spatulla and the way she flips her hair. She is a real woman. I never had a homemade breakfast for years! wow..she impressed me.

She turned off the stove and her phone in her pocket rings.

"Hiya..!" She answers happily.

"I am about to have my breakfast..yeah, I woke up really late" urmm I wonder who it is.

"I know, that's fine! today? I don't know, may be I'll just stay in my room" 

"Yeah I know them..why? what?! You are kidding me!" she seems so happy, mmh right..is it Kai?

"of course I do! Alright, 3pm is fine, yeah, I'll text you my address..bye Kai" 

I clear my throat after she hang up the phone.

"Oh..sorry, It was Kai, he wants me to accompany him to see a gig in gangnam. There's this new jazz.."

"NO! you can't go.." I interrupted her.

"Excuse me? why?" 

"Because actually, I promise my dad to have dinner with him and you are coming with me!" I made it up lol! I just dont want her to go with him.

"But, I just told him I can make it, why didn't you tell me earlier!!!" 

She seems pissed off. hahaha this is good.

"whatever it is Hyorin, You are coming with me.just cancel your date with Kai, he will understand" 

"You are so unbelievable jonghyun!!!" she put the bread and scramble eggs and salad on her plates and grab her juice.

"Come on!! Don't be mad. I will pay you later"  I said when she was about to leave the kitchen.

"You know what Jonghyun? I don't know what the is wrong with you but, I am helping you because I really wanna meet my mom. Don't think just because you have the money, you can make me your slave!!" then she ran upstairs to her room and bang the door harshly.

 

Yes, ME! I just woke up and just had a short conversation and ended up fighting with her. Nice!